Avis clients sur 11Sight

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur 11Sight

ElevenSight's innovative Remote Engagement Platform provides the shortest path to revenue for B2B sales and marketing teams.

En savoir plus sur 11Sight

35 avis affichés

Kris R.
Kris R.
Consultant
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 07/07/2021

"The One Click Conferencing solution."

Commentaires: All said and done the pros outweigh the cons and its far far cheaper than others in the space, so a tool to definately have for freelancers and consultants alike, I am very happy with the tool performance and the ease of use, we now have a conference room for every project that we handle, and no more sharing of meeting information and scrambling to join in. Everything is predecided and we manage to use it flawlessly every single time.

Avantages: The always available feature is what our clients appreciate the most, you are never "not reachable", and it matters the most as you are available to your clients and customers alike when they need it and not a few hours after they encountered the issue. The USP is the ability of customers to have a video call with you with the click of a button. The interface is clean with maximum space being spent on the video and very minimalistic non intrusive chat and screen sharing buttons. Everything is well placed and intiutive enough to enable any one (even someone who is not familiar with the tool) to use it with relative ease. Elevensight also has an ios and android app that connects you regardless of where you are, provided you are signed on and have enabled the option to receive calls.

Inconvénients: At times the high definition causes the video to blur, but that can be easily fixed by reducing the resolution. The one other area that can be improved is the color of the player, its bright green and cannot be customized to any other color, and at times it stands out in a webpage when you embed the button like a sore thumb.

Ken W.
Ken W.
WebCEO
Internet, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/08/2021

"ElevenSight started as a 1 to 1 conference tool and grew to 20 to 1!"

Commentaires: ElevenSight has cleared the way to make life much easier when it comes to making video calls, chats, and more. It also solves the issue of giving your real phone number to others. You set your own schedule and if you are not available, they must leave a chat message. I love that. I can get quick testimonials from clients simply by sending them a link and asking them questions with their consent. There are a ton of other things I can do with this tool as well.

Avantages: I like the flexibility and super easy access for your callers. They do not have to download software, they do not have to type in a password, they do not have to figure anything out. Simply click the link you give them and connect! That's it! Awesome!

Inconvénients: Can't think of any cons at the moment. I will want to somehow look at tying my conversations and recordings to my CRM systems in the near future.

• Publié le 05/08/2021
Selene A.
International Banking Analyst
Banque, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 31/07/2021

"Leverage for my sales!"

Commentaires: ElevenSight empowers my business, to create connections and shorten the distance between my clients and peers

Avantages: So easy been in contact with our clients, without having a presential meeting and its an app that works 24/7

Inconvénients: Maybe more marketing in latin america countries, it would be interesting the integration, for the app itself I don't have anything to add

• Publié le 31/07/2021
Marcus S.
Pianist and piano teacher
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

"11sight works fine!"

Commentaires: For one it is a tool to get in contact with people visiting your website - your future clients. On top I was looking for a tool to teach piano lessons via video chat using multiple cameras / devices like iPhone, iPad, iMac...

Avantages: It is a standalone solution to me without needing other apps like FaceTime, WhatsApp, Zoom, Skype, Google Hangouts and name them. Further more I'm able to use the same set up no matter if I get a call regardless from the device of the caller. Windows, Mac Os, Android, iOS. It doesn´t matter. i do not have to switch but simply use 11sight.

Inconvénients: I had some trouble to get a stable connection but got it worked out with the help of the splendid support.

Shade O.
Shade O.
Founder, CEO
Événementiel, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 10/07/2021

"Simple & Effective"

Commentaires: It really comes in handy for use with those clients who are not tech savvy! This really breaks down the barriers of technology with the less technical among us.

Avantages: I love the fact that your users can reach you easily without any difficulty on your pre-defined medium , whether that be video, voice, or text! With some much complexity surrounding other well-known tools, having something simple yet effective is a much-needed breath of fresh air!

Inconvénients: The UI in the dashboard could be made a bit more modern. It’s not a deal-breaker but it’ll be nice to have that improved.

• Publié le 10/07/2021
Samuel L.
Samuel L.
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/07/2021

"An allround customer 1st contact tool for salesteams"

Commentaires: Overall I am happy with the purchase, I got a lot more than just a video conferencing platform, and this will definitely help us close more sales.

Avantages: I like the ease of use for the end client. For us, it is important that the client will be able to use the product with zero learning curve because otherwise, they might give up.

Inconvénients: Right now there is heavy branding with the product causing it to look cheap and unprofessional.

Margo morgan hobbs R.
Margo morgan hobbs R.
Broker
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/07/2021

"Bye Bye Zoom"

Commentaires: I use this product every day - with my assistants and clients - Quick Story ...I was on my way out of town for the weekend I had a meeting and the young lady could not get her google meet to work. I told her to check her message and click on the link, she did a full 45 minutes video presentation while I was in the car. My favorite LTD..

Avantages: high-quality video calls and recordings
- intuitive platform
- super buttons for websites
- iOS & Android apps

Inconvénients: I love ElevenSight to date I have not had a problem. The best 20$ bucks I ever spent thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

• Publié le 20/07/2021
David P.
David P.
Search Engine Optimization Manager
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 25/07/2021

"A Lightweight Solutions For Live Video Website Chat"

Commentaires: My overall experience is great. I have had the pleasure of speaking with one of the developers and another team member and the future road map looks great.

Avantages: My favorite feature is that the video conservation can be started just with the click of a link. This gives you the power to add that link to a button on your website, to a signature line in your emails, to a social media post, and probably hundreds of other use cases I haven't even considered yet.

Inconvénients: That you can't brand it. I have clients I want to set this up for but unless I can use their branding and colors this option won't work for them. Support has informed me this feature is becoming available August 2021.

• Publié le 25/07/2021
John H.
John H.
Attorney
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/07/2021

"Easy to use, great quality and price"

Commentaires: I’m a satisfied customer and it’s been very helpful to implement this in my practice.

Avantages: Software is easy to use, with all features readily accessible. Plus no more monthly subscriptions. Even if I used it sparingly, still a great value.

Inconvénients: No complaints so far. Product simply delivers.

Kc W.
Kc W.
Services d'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/07/2021

"Amazing online meeting software!"

Commentaires: I totally enjoy using ElevenSight for all my online meetings!

Avantages: It's so easy to use; just share a link of the meeting room with your meeting participants and they will be able to connect to the meeting via the browser (Chrome, Safari, and others) without downloading & installing any additional software. The video quality is truly outstanding i.e. really high quality, and so is the recording of the meeting.

Inconvénients: The User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) of the ElevenSight main dashboard is a bit intimidating especially for new users of the software. The software could really implement a bit of interface simplification in order to enhance the overall user experience and ease of use of the software.

Tony M.
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/02/2021

"Cozzi Consulting Review of 11Sight"

Commentaires: 11Sight is the perfect communication platform in a virtual and video world. With 11Sight I hardly use my cell phone for voice calls. Almost all my 'calls' nowadays are video based and much more productive.

Avantages: Since it is all browser based it is very simple to use, as no software download or client needed to run a high quality video meeting. 11Sight platform can also take inbound video calls, so you could replace your voice system (PBX) if so desired. For a small business like me it provides amazing functionality in a Work From Home world.

Inconvénients: Not much... 11Sight is very open to suggestions and have been great to work with implementing new features. They are also willing to customize the platform to fit a specific use case, ie... medical, courtroom, retail, etc.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par 11Sight le 19/02/2021

Thank you for your insightful review! We appreciate you choosing to trust us with your online presence and we are always working on ways to serve you better.

• Publié le 09/02/2021
Natapol S.
COO
Sports, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/07/2021

"Super Robust and Enterprise Grade Platform"

Commentaires: Simply amazing, it was much better than I expected. Immediately ElevenSight has become my favorite tool.

Avantages: ElevenSight is an enterprise-grade product with many features packed into one solution. Everything is robust and bullet-proof. Think of 11Sight as a lightweight zoom + livechat/webchat + personal call/video call all-in-one. You can even embed this on any landing page with a chat widget that gives options for visitors to call/videocall/text/or use 3rd party CTA like FB messenger, etc. The possibilities are up to your imaginations. The main feature to do personal call, video call, or virtual meeting room up to 20 people is amazing. The later can actually be used instead of Zoom in many cases. Furthermore, the quality of video call very good, much better than I could have expected.

Inconvénients: Not much CONs here. My only suggestion to improve is the UI which feel a bit dated.

Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/07/2021

"Get multiple way connections in just with a click"

Commentaires: ElevenSight lets me to get connection with my client using many ways on different channels.

Avantages: ElevenSight lets me get multiple ways of connections with my clients in just with a click.

Inconvénients: The setting for scheduled meeting with client still have room to do it better.

Barry R.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/07/2021

"Awesome product: A great way to add an extra layer to your customer support"

Commentaires: Overall, ElevenSight adds an additional layer of interactivity to your inbound and outbound communications. It integrates well with most websites (so far, I've tried it only on a few test Wordpress site). I like the ability to add the eLine link to your email so that people can reach you directly from their email client. The experience works great for both desktop and mobile so that's a great bonus! One thing that would be a great addition would be a native meeting scheduling function where a user could schedule a meeting from within the chat window/super button.

Avantages: ElevenSight is relatively easy to set up and easy to use. The dashboard is uncrowded. The fact that users do not have to download any app to use it is great. It is a cool way to retain the interest of a website prospect in comparison to chat, which a lot of people don't like because in most cases, you have to wait quite a bit for a response.

Inconvénients: The dashboard although not crowded foes take a while to get used to. Also, some missed calls (made during non-working hours) show up as anonymous so I am not sure if that has something to do with my setup or if the calls can't be traced. It would be nice to reply to those missed calls.

Steve B.
Steve B.
IT Admin
Automobile, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/07/2021

"Great tool for sales and support"

Commentaires: We are rolling this tool out for sales and customer support. Documentation and support have very good making the process easy.

Avantages: ElevenSight allows for easy communication for sales and support. Audio, chat, video calls, screen sharing and file sharing are some of the tools at hand. You can work pre sales calls, customer support calls or virtual meetings. Can embed into your website.

Inconvénients: There are still improvements in embedding buttons code reported by some users. There is some branding of the calls. Most of that is being addressed by the developers. Support and the developers are working to keep adding features and make improvements.

Teslim A.
Teslim A.
Marketing specialist
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 07/07/2021

"An awesome tool to instantly connect with prospects"

Avantages: Elevensight makes it a breeze to connect and communicate with prospects and team members from any browser, without having to install or login to any app.

Inconvénients: The UI needs some improvements. It can be better

Pravash S.
Creator
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 24/07/2021

"It's Simple-Effective & Efficient!"

Commentaires: This software is Impressive. I purchased on appsumo to test it but got hooked.
My Virtual Office short URL link Via VMeet tab took me straight to a zoom-like environment. I also appreciate the HD quality and sound.

Avantages: 1)Setup is simple. The interface is user-friendly.Fast and easy to use.
2)You can practically make a call immediately. My experience wasn't hampered by lag.
3)Having elines is a plus and advantage over competitors

Inconvénients: I think the UI is a little outdated and the UX needs to be easier to use
There is no video-based training, and there is a little learning curve to get used to.
Lots of branding are there. It can be minimized along with a lot of improvements in UI.

• Publié le 24/07/2021
Timothy H.
Timothy H.
Web Developer
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 23/07/2021

"All the options in one simple button."

Avantages: I love that my clients have the option to communicate with who they want how they want. The Super button makes it clear and simple.

Inconvénients: The backend UI looks like something out of an early 2000's forumn. Doesn't affect functionality, but could use some work.

SEO Outreach Manager
Internet, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 07/07/2021

"The perfect solution for instant customer connection"

Commentaires: Overall I love it. It works great - I just wish we had some more options with branding. For example, when you're unavailable and a customer tries calling, they'll be brought to a page that doesn't display my brand colors.

Avantages: The fact that you can easily talk with your customers via video (all they do is just click a button on your site) is truly amazing. I've never seen a platform do this so flawlessly.

Inconvénients: Lack of true real-time chat capabilities. I wish I was notified immediately via push via the app on my phone and that I could carry a conversation with customers if I wasn't able to do a video or audio call.

Jitin S.
Jitin S.
Consultant
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 07/07/2021

"Super Easy to setup and use realtime audio/video calls tool for communicating with your audience."

Commentaires: ElevenSight has proven to be one of the best tool for my business as it has made it easier to connect with new prospective customers.

Avantages: ElevenSight is a gem. It is super easy to setup and provides the best medium to have realtime audio/video calls with the audience along with advance features integrated as screen sharing, youtube link sharing and chat. The best part is that the audience has the option of not signing up to get on call.

Inconvénients: None so far as this is definitely a solid product and I hope the development team continues to support this exceptional quality product.

Marty W.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

"Way better than zoom"

Commentaires: Nothing short of excellent. I bought it as a zoom replacement for client one on ones. I discovered just how much it can do beyond that and wow, I am very happy with all the features this has brought to my business.

Avantages: Probably my favorite overarching aspect of this software is that I can give a client a link and they don’t have to do anything other than click and give browser permission for their camera and mic.

Inconvénients: The UI and UX on the back end are pretty rudimentary and rather confusing. Though I hear they are working on updates for that.

Alex M.
Alex M.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 30/06/2021

"Video chat with your customers the easy way"

Avantages: 11Sight enables your customers to click on a widget within your website and instantly initiate a video call with you. They can do so without downloading any software or creating some kind of account. This helps remove the friction for them to contact you. Video calls can be a great way to generate more leads and close sales.

Inconvénients: There is some functionality in the web app that doesn't seem to work in my Google Chrome. I tried the Brave browser and everything works spectacularly.

• Publié le 30/06/2021
Samy-félix P.
Samy-félix P.
Ceo
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 23/07/2021

"So good for a little price!!!"

Commentaires: My customers can now video call me by a simple click!!

Avantages: I was lucky to find out about elevensight by browsing internet.
Found a one shoot price for a lifetime usage. It’s really easy to put on website and working very good.
Already made friends of mine taking it too ;)

Inconvénients: Very easy to use, very easy to make a call, working from every phone or comp. so good!!

Sasha-shae W.
Sasha-shae W.
CEO and Visual Design Strategist
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 13/07/2021

"Robust and Powerful Calling app"

Commentaires: Overall, it is a good alternative to the well known chat and call apps, it's robust and it is easy to place on your site

Avantages: It's feature rich and provides a great way to make video and audio calls, great for starting the sales cycle and process

Inconvénients: At first it was a little confusing to get setup, however, ElevenSight does have a good amount of tutorials and guides to help clear things up.

• Publié le 13/07/2021
Petar G.
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 14/07/2021

"Quick and easy video chat via one click"

Commentaires: I've been using ElevenSight for a little over three months now, and I can tell you that it's the quickest and easiest video chat app I've found to date. You click the button, and boom they're on your screen. It's really fantastic and for those of you who are looking for a video conferencing app--I can't recommend it enough.

Avantages: Price, ease of use, speed, video quality

Inconvénients: The design is outdated. They could make it modern.

• Publié le 14/07/2021