15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Samsung Pay

En savoir plus sur Samsung Pay

Solution bancaire mobile qui aide les entreprises à ajouter des cartes de débit ou de crédit, des cartes d'adhésion ou des cartes-cadeaux dans les appareils pour traiter les paiements.

En savoir plus sur Samsung Pay

Integrated with Smartphone. Easy to register the card.

However, a main feature that I use is to check balances on each card but it's hard to get to that section even though the cards are showing.

Samsung Pay - Notes

Samsung Pay a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 247 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Samsung Pay ?

Tiara
Tiara
Production audiovisuelle, 2–10 employés

Contactless payment with unique features

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Florian
Chauffeur routier (Madagascar)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51–200 employés

Samsung pay

4,0 l’année dernière

Très fonctionnel peut de latence dommage qu'il n'est sois mas fonctionnel sur certain device Samsung nfc

Le faite qui ne soit pas fonctionnel avec toute la gamme nfc de Samsung

Saturnin
Administratif (Bénin)
Construction, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Logiciel de gestion

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Est un logiciel très économique et fiable. Tres sécurisé

Je recommande ce logiciel très fiable au utisateur.

Bilal
Informatique (France)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Samsung Pay un gains de temps de paiement.

Vous pouvez payer rapidement grâce au NFC !!

Que compatible pour les Samsung. Et dépend des opérateurs de logiciels système Android.

Nicole
Nicole
Package Insurance Specialist/Photographer/CNA (É.-U.)
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur

Samsung Pay is my #1 go-to mobile bank

Commentaires : My experience using Samsung Pay is very positive. It makes me have to worry about one less thing during my busy days. Samsung has always been a company I can trust, so adding a banking account to it was an easy decision. Just like all of their other apps, Samsung delivers simplicity and transparency so I know what I am using, as well as understand it.

I really like the simplicity of the Samsung Pay mobile app. It is extremely user-friendly, which makes it great for people of any age to get accustomed to, even if you are switching from a different payment platform. Navigating through the app and its features, along with the simple interface design make it an enjoyable mobile banking experience.

There is nothing I could say that I didn't like about using this software. I literally enjoy every part of it, and there is nothing difficult or negative about it.

Kevin
Kevin
Small Business Owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

This Is a Terrific Solution or ADvantage!

Commentaires : I got a Galaxy about a year and a half ago and did not know too much about this as I had never had anything Samsung, I think, but a camera. The setup and ease of having my payment sources right there wherever I go is wonderful! The scan a barcode, photograph a QR code, or just touch the Samsung Pay at checkout is just a great and easy, not to mention secure, option!

It is a seamless product that is easy t use, does almost all the work for you, and makes purchases on app stores and retail -- or wherever, a snap! It also has been great for my occasional in-person art sales, and I am hoping to advance that and use Samsung Pay POS fits the bill as easily as the normal Samsung Pay.

So far, I think there are too many changes, always adding this, changing that, "Samsung Pay is now included in...". While it is great and I recommend it highly, my recommendations are geared towards others using it, they should, but it is not available on my Galaxy Tablet S7 and I need it to be, Will that change? No idea.

Kyle
Owner (É.-U.)
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur

Samsung pay is convenient to use!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I love that even if i forget my wallet i can just use my phone. Definitely would recommend for anyone that always has their phone.

I love having another way to pay and its great because my phone is always with me.

Sometimes it would have compatibility issues.

Cathy
Cathy
Entrepreneur (É.-U.)
Internet, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Samsung says - You can't touch this!

Commentaires : I'm still in awe with this Contactless payment concept, but I also see that there is still room for improvement, enhancements and advancements among other competitors.

It's an added perk or bonus should you decide to use it, that is If you are currently using a Samsung gadget. It would only make sense to streamline all your processes and apps to be in sync or synced with all things Samsung. It definitely makes the payment processing much quicker.

If you're not using a Samsung gadget (ie...cell phone, tablet, etc...) then you probably wouldn't be exposed to or be given the option to use and choose Samsung Pay as your first choice, instead, Google would take that position.

Candace
Assistant (É.-U.)
Pêche, 2–10 employés

Awesome to have

4,0 il y a 2 mois

I love how it's easy to send my workers money especially if they have a Samsung phone.

I wish you could send money fast to any phone. Also customer service people have been rude lately.

Ariel
Boss (É.-U.)
Art, Auto-entrepreneur

Almost Elite brand Samsung Pay

Commentaires : My overall experience has been excellent!

Samsung is a fantastic brand as it is! When Samsung Pay was created it was a bit of a blessing. Compared too Apple Pay I think Samsung Pay is definitely more of an Elite option. My Pros for Samsung Pay are that it's really easy to launch Samsung Pay when I need it quicksand effectively. The tap and go is so simple and easy to use. I would %100 recommend this product too someone more so my colleagues.

Cons: are simple enough to fix which would be that it would be nice if that the app didn't randomly launch when accidentally tapped or bumped in the pocket.

César
César
Computer engineer (Panama)
Matériel informatique, 2–10 employés

A good digital wallet

Commentaires : I have had a good experience with Samsung Pay, it has allowed me to save time and be more productive because I can have my accounts in one place, without having to carry many cards with me. It is an excellent product, it is the future.

The best thing about Samsung Pay is the trust and security that the brand gives you when making transactions, it is a very transparent and non-invasive process that gives warmth to the user. The interface is good, simple, beautiful, and easy to use. The NFC payment process works well and quickly. If you have a Samsung mobile it is the best option you can have, but if you have an Android mobile it is a great option to value.

A greater reach is needed from the brand because there are countries that cannot access Samsung Pay services, and in the same way, there are commercial premises that do not allow paying with this app.

Zephyr
Entrepreneur (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

Easy contactless payment

Commentaires : Samsung pay is a really convenient way of paying for goods and services. It's also extremely secure. I highly recommend it.

I love how easy and convenient it is to use Samsung pay when I'm out shopping. I don't even need to take my wallet out. It's straightforward to use and I have never experienced any glitches or issues with it. There are also certain credit card perks to paying with a digital wallet like Samsung pay. I get extra cashback whenever I check out with my credit card via Samsung pay.

Not every store accepts Samsung pay. It's definitely gaining traction but because it's not available everywhere you still need to always have a physical card with you.

Carlos
Structural Engineer (Mexique)
Génie civil, 51–200 employés

Good alternative to make payments online

Commentaires : I realised that you can avoid using cash with this software, but you still need a credit card.

It was very secure and I never had a problem with the processing of a payment. The interface is also very simple and reliable. If you are familiar with this kind of payment apps, you can start paying with your phone instead yor physical credit card.

It's not accepted everywhere, the difussion is not so widespread as I expected (yet). I hope with time they start using it more.

Ruben
Real Estate (Canada)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Similar to all other apps

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

It can do what it needs to do but for me

It isnt as easy to use as other wallet softwares

Claire
Freelance (Suède)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Life saver

Commentaires : Its a lifesaver if you forget your wallet. I'm in an area where tap to pay is very common, and if I forget my card at home and I have to pay for my groceries, it somehow still works just by hovering your phone over the card swipe area. I have proven to many small shops that Samsung Pay will work with the magnetic strip. Depending on the device at the store it takes a couple of tries but worth it.
Easy, quick, convenient and the perks that came with it!

Saved me at a restaurant! Their card reader was not working properly because it kept declining all of my cards the man asked if I had Apple pay or Samsung pay and I said yeah I can try it and it ended up working so weird but it saved me from going somewhere else and wasting already made food. I love Samsung Pay when it works for most transactions. The recent email that I received where the acquisition of points for transactions will end on December 31st is very saddening. I honestly hope that situation is temporary because I do actually like everything that I have Samsung whether Apps, or Devices. Don't be intimidated to try. You just scan your fingerprint (security+++). The app will give you about 30 seconds to scan. Just hold the back of your phone against the reader-it scans immediately, and you're done. I did not have to enter last 4 digits of card. Now, I won't have to worry so much about losing my card, having it stolen, or forgetting it at home or in my purse in the car. Please keep working hard to allow the points for transactions to return as soon as possible.

Fingerprint authentication is smooth. Easy way to pay. Not like google pay, Samsung worked immediately and more quickly. I like the transaction notifications too. The ads in the app can be ignored if you just use the "quick access" feature of swiping the Samsung Pay card from the home screen and it directly takes you to your cards. This app takes away the worry of losing/forgetting my wallet while I'm out. Everything I need is unlocked at a touch of my fingerprint or scan of my face or irises for added security. My accounts are quickly organized and always ready to use right away. I never have to be embarrassed at the checkout line ever again!! Oh, and since it's digital and contact free, I'm staying safe and saving the environment with each purchase.

Stephanie
Customer service representative (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 10 000+ employés

Great product

This software is easy to use, it actually works more places then apple pay does as well. It functions the same as most tap to pay services and is utilized at many stores.

There really are no cons to this product, any errors that pop up are usually issues with the store or the phone not the product itself.

Emanuel
Professor (Brésil)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

I like Samsung pay because it is easy, practical and fast

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My experience in general is good. I use the app daily, from the bakery to the gas station. It could improve the points program, then yes, it would be perfect.

After I started using Samsung pay I don't even know what it's like to use a physical wallet

The scores are not that interesting, the options to exchange leave something to be desired, the coupons are interesting, they are always unavailable or I cannot exchange them, not to mention that the points expire quickly.

carlos
another (France)
Internet, 2–10 employés

I recommend application

5,0 l’année dernière

I found it much easier to use than google pay.much easier to make payments without using a card

What I liked least about the application is that it does not accept all cards

Craig
Senior Product and Process Support Manager (Pays-Bas)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

The convenience of Samsung Pay

3,0 l’année dernière

The convenience of just having to take my mobile with me and not a junky wallet when I head out

The ability to flip through cards quickly

Mark Jill
Customer Service (Émirats arabes unis)
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés

When you have Samsung Pay, you don't need to worry whenever you go Away.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very good software. I don't bring my wallet anymore. haha.

Very convenient. If I don't have internet, I can still process payments thru offline payments up to 5 transactions. All my cards are stored and can't be used without authentication.

Maybe on their next update, they can maximize the offline transactions to more than 5.

Training Manager
Supermarchés, 10 000+ employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Samsung answer to apple pay

It integrates with all Samsung systems mostly phones *I had this option on my windows phone* and allows for one touch payment. The advantage to this is that it's unhackable as your code is constantly being changed and it has less prompts than a typical pay system. From a POS perspective it's just one more way to take payments from customers.

No real complaints, the implementation at the store level took a little longer than expected but I think it's due to our infrastructure but other than that no complaints.

Abraham
Compliance Officer
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

The Best Mobile Wallet

Commentaires : We were able to process and keep track of client payments as well as set-up reimbursements. Having this option was very convenient as many of our clientele would not carry adequate cash and we did not have any other credit/debit card processing system in place.

This app can be utilized in both a professional and personal capacity as a digital wallet for processing, making, and keeping digital track of payments, bills, and money transfers. I still use this product in my personal life today even though I no longer work with the company that introduced me to it. If you don't feel like rummaging through your wallet for your plastic, plenty of big name stores have implemented this software into their check-out systems.

Komal
SAP Consultant (Inde)
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés

Not so good experience with Samsung Pay

3,0 l’année dernière

It is very easy to make payments with this app and you also get rewards on making transactions.

Unlike other apps, it is not supported in every phone. Also, the rewards you get are related to particular websites. So if someone doesn’t want to purchase from that particular website, such rewards are not at all useful for him/her. I also face technical glitches very often while using this app.

Mohammed
Financial control manager (R.-U.)
Comptabilité, 10 000+ employés

brilliant

Commentaires : Its a great product, It would be much easier if it could be used by many services such as amazon, wish and many more

Samsung pay, Its actually really underrated. Its a quick way to pay and i think it should be an option for in every payment section. I honestly think it makes things much easier.

It was not there for when i wanted to pay for different things. Mainly because there was no option for it

Alphonzo
IT Admin (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Great wallet replacement

Easy to use I dont need to bring my wallet when J shop. It is very convenient. I like it better than Apple pay

I wish that the rewards were higher. Still it is a great service. I use it daily. The rewards are a nice benefit.

Rochelle
Hotel Promotions Manager (Philippines)
Vente au détail, 501–1 000 employés

Samsung Pay Recent Review

Commentaires : Samsung Pay is Perfect!

Samsung pay provides a lot of perks and benefits to all of us customers. I enjoying the perks that I gain from using a Samsung Pay. It's convenient , safety and fun.

Well even samsung pay is perfect in his users eye. It still have a limitations for others. But it's limitations is also his advantage