Avis clients sur Apple Pay

En savoir plus sur Apple Pay

Cloud-based secure digital wallet application designed for payment processing, sales tracking, processing returns, and more

En savoir plus sur Apple Pay

M able to use my phone or other device at any retailer that accepts it. Plus the software is simple and easy to use, the integration with iOS works phenomenally well.

Apple pay does not work very well in all countries and they need to integrate many cards that are not yet included. Some shops do not accept it yet.

Apple Pay - Notes

Apple Pay a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 647 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Apple Pay ?

Florian
Student (France)
Automobile, 501-1 000 employés

Je recommande fortement

Commentaires : Je recommande à ceux qui ne veulent pas sortir avec leur carte bleu ou leur porte feuille, Apple Pay permet de gérer tous tes paiements et tu reçois une notifications directement après le paiement.

Apple Pay, c'est la facilité de paiement, pas besoin de prendre ta carte bleue avec toi pour sortir. C'est également un moyen de paiement très sécurisé.

Un petit point négatif mais cela met arrivé qu'une seule fois, quand j'avais pas de réseau j'ai pas réussi à payer. Mais depuis j'ai réessayer et ça a marché sans problème.

Anilu
Anilu
Anilu Verde (R.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

No issue anymore when I forget my wallet!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

A characteristic that I really value on my day to day is Travel Express Mode for the TFL. London is a city on the move so getting the card ready all the time before getting on public transport is essential… so apply pay comes extremely handy. The Latest transaction section is very clear and easy to understand. You can easily access through wallet to all of your registered cards without the need to go to your specific bank app. Shopping is very easy too, more efficient and less spaces of information to fill in.

So far I haven’t personally experienced it, but I’ve heard of Apple Pay compromising security when in public WiFi.

Mary
Music Instructor (É.-U.)
Art, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Why didn't I do this sooner!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I had always used a different (similar) way to pay, whether online stores, or sending cash to a friend, but when I set up Apple Pay, I was so pleased how it made it the process for both examples, but especially for sending money to a friend a few steps shorter. I can literally text the amount, and with a double click, it is done, rather than opening another app, clicking several buttons, etc. So glad I switched!

Once set up, it makes paying for products online, or sending money to a friend much faster and safer.

At first it seemed a little tricky to set up the bank account and be able to directly send cash to someone, but after that was set up, it was a breeze.

Amanda
Owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Not retail user friendly

3,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

The ability to accept payments from individuals who do not want to provide credit card information

Having to add the customer to my personal phone contacts in order to accept payments

Khoi
Financial Analyst (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés

With one touch; Do it with Apple Pay.

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Apple pay, for me, has been the most efficient way of paying or giving/receiving money. With one tap, I am able to pay for my groceries, shopping, or anything that I need to pay for.

Definitely the face ID feature. With the advanced setting and your face, Apple Pay accesses your "wallet" and pay for whatever you are getting. Why is this my favorite? It is simple: the efficiency. I am a person that does not like to waste time, and I know many others whom are similar to me. Apple Pay minimizes the time wasted of getting your physical wallet out, the cash or credit in order to give to the cashier.

What I dislike about this software is that many places still have not integrated Apple Pay into their system. Stores should definitely add this feature because of how efficient the transaction will be, allowing for faster service and completion.

Abin
Administrator (Canada)
Gestion des investissements, 501-1 000 employés

Best secure and easy e- wallet

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Apple Pay helps in making transaction swift and without the need to carry loads of cards for payment. Cards of any institutions like Amex, Visa etc could be added to the wallet and is ready to tap to make a payment. The payment could be made even if there is not wifi or data switched on the iPhone or iPad.
One of the best to rely in terms of security and making it easier to quickly check the transactions made on the card within the wallet.

Apple Pay is very easy to set up and add various debit and credit cards from various banks. The good part is that the security measures to use Apple Pay is robust as in it uses the finger print or facial recognition to authenticate before making a payment. Further, each transactions could be seen under the corresponding payment card and we could validate the purchase made and the amount we paid.

Nothing to dislike as Apple Pay is one of a kind and reliable.

Marie
PCA nurse (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Apple Pay when you have no other way

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I’ve been very happy and pleased with it. It goes right through and is quick and easy to use just like your card you tap it to the screen and your done

So I have on occasion forgotten my wallet at home and was in dire need of a bottle of water or gas for my car and no cash on me. Then I remember I have Apple Pay on my iPhone and my watch and it comes in handy in such times as these. I’ve been low on gas in the country forgotten to fill up and forgotten my wallet with my debit cards or just forgotten to get my debit card back when I’ve given it to my husband to use or such as and the Apple Pay really comes in handy when there is no other way.

Not every store or place has apple oh but most are starting to use this form of payment

Katelyn
Rpn (Canada)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés

Apple Pay

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Great experience with Apple pay! Good security so if you ever lose your phone it can't be used by just anyone.

Ever forget your bank card at home? With apple pay its made the mom life so much less stressful! I'm always forgetting everything, besides the kids of course, so the ease of knowing I can pay right from my phone has made a world of a difference.

Some institutions are not compatible with Apple pay.

Toni Lee
Toni Lee
Graphic Designer (É.-U.)
Impression, Auto-entrepreneur

Nothing But good things to say!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Apple Pay ROCKS! Cash back the next day, great financing rates.

I cant say I have found anything to complain about.

Bautechnischer Zeichner (Autriche)
Génie civil, 11-50 employés

Good integration

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Apple Pay is super easy to use. You can pay quickly and easily with your iPhone. This has saved me many times as I am a chronic wallet forgetter.

Unfortunately, it is not yet possible to add a Visa card in Austria. Otherwise, I have not experienced any problems.

Pancham
Pancham
Process engineer (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 51-200 employés

My daily driver for contactless payments

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Since I own an iPhone, Apple Pay is my daily driver for managing my credit and debit cards, contactless payments. Easily available in many grocery stores and gas stations. Pretty simple and easy to use.

No cons in my experience so far. Absolutely recommend it.

Arturo
Arturo
Multi-tasking (Mexique)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Your iPhone can also be your wallet!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Definitely for everyday use and I invite anyone watching this review to try it for their iPhone as it can be a game-changer for people who may no longer like to bring as much cash either for security issues or some other reason, Apple Pay will back them up and may even save the day. This app is already integrated with iOS.

The great ease with which one can use this app integrated to your iPhone since you can integrate several of the ones you have and also know how to manage their movements in the same way. Being already in a digital age, I am surprised that many people still do not use this advantage that we practically have and that several remove it from their menu, with simply passing through a scanner our iPhone to the cash register, we can do the supermarket and no longer bring all the cash we usually carry in our wallet or avoid that long wait when we pay by credit or debit card.

It may be that in many parts of the world there are still not so many establishments that accept this form of payment, since for various reasons this technology is not yet available and the traditional method of payment is still used. Although, the fact that I said that you no longer charge cash and be all digital is not entirely true, since as we know the software of this style of payment, as they tend to fall or have some types of bugs or present with unknown charges, etc... That is why we should take it lightly and have a 50/50 between digital and traditional.

Founder (É.-U.)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

The Ease and Amazing Simplicity of Apple Now in a Payment Processor

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Apple Pay for my business has been beyond amazing. I actually signed up for a new website host specifically because it integrated with Apple Pay. Customers are more likely to purchase from websites that use Apple Pay, because it simplifies the checkout experience and adds trust. Someone who is new to a website may not want to put in their credit card number for security concerns. When they see Apple Pay is an option, it is likely to bring in more completed sales, since they know their data is safe and their number is hidden.

Apple Pay is a game changer when it comes to processing payment. It takes the ease and simplicity of Apple, and brings that into the payment and banking space. By integrating Apple Wallet with Apple Pay, it simplifies the checkout experience, making safety, privacy, speed and practicality all happen with one simple click. When using a MacBook, Apple Pay can easily be accessed using Touch ID, making the process even faster. I love how you don't need to keep entering your credit cards numbers, payment information, or address. What is even better, is Apple encrypts the information so the merchant can't see your card number or certain info, and automatically knows how to issue a refund even without providing the merchant that information. It's truly a genius system.

Overall, Apple Pay is truly amazing and wonderful. I can't actually think of anything I don't like about this software.

James
Director (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

I (almost) never need to bring along my credit cards anymore.

Commentaires : Even with the cons, I still love using Apple Pay. I’ve had more than one person look on in awe when I use my phone to pay with purchases. I’ve also helped others set theirs up so that they can pay using Apple Pay. While I would be hesitant to use it on an iPhone X because of the device’s lack of fingerprint sensor, I absolutely love using it on my iPhone 7. I do not currently own an Apple Watch but knowing that Apple Pay is integrated makes me want to jump on the wagon and get myself a smartwatch.

I love the ability to bring along all of my credit cards with me without having my wallet with me. All I have to do is hold my phone near the NFC card reader and I can easily pay for a purchase. I also love the ability to send money to friends with iPhones. It’s helpful if we’re out to dinner and they pay, then I can just send them the money via Apple Pay. The number of stores that allow Apple Pay is steadily growing, meaning paying for purchases is getting even easier. I do like the security of Apple Pay, especially the ability to secure my cards using a fingerprint. This way, no one but me can use my cards. I do love the integration of the Apple Watch. The idea that I can pay just by holding my wrist near the NFC reader seems so convenient.

There are a few retailers that have not accepted Apple Pay. I’m constantly hearing from my Samsung-owning friends that they can use their phones to pay anywhere using Samsung Pay. I would like to see Apple Pay become more universal. I also would like for Apple Pay to allow me to send money to and from people who might not be using an Apple device. Currently, it only allows sending to and from iPhones. Hopefully, this will change soon. I also am unsure about the security of using Apple Pay’s Face Unlock feature on iPhone X. It does not seem like it would be as secure as a fingerprint. However, in this case, you can also use a pin to lock the app.

jessica
freelancer (Hong Kong)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

APPLE PAY

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : me gusta mucho la plataforma, me gusta su seguridad, la inmediatez y la velocidad en la que funciona toda la plataforma, si bien creo que deberias de estudiar la manera de habilitar una cuenta de usuario aparte en la cual se utilice los 4 digitos como ya lo habria mencionado, aparte de eso, toda la plataforma funciona de maravillas

me gusta que la plataforma utiliza hardware y software que protegen los datos del telefono, y tambien me gusto mucho poder dar un paso mas hacia al futuro teniendo en cuenta que se puede usar de forma opcional faceID o touchID. Si intentas capturar la imagen en la parte donde se muestra la información de tus tarjetas, no almacena ninguna imagen o información por el estilo, porque no se llega a guardar la imagen en la galeria

no me gusta que para pagos pequeños como lo son en alquiler de una bicicleta requiera del faceID en los modelos mas nuevos, pues con la situacion de la pandemia aqui en china es todo un tabú, ser extranjero e intentar sacarse el tapabocas aunque sea por unos segundos para pagar menos de 1$, si bien se entendería en montos totales mas altos, el lo de gastos de "caja chica" resulta muy molestos, seria interesante un pin, de 4 dígitos generalmente el que se usa en el bloqueo de pantalla como lo realizan otros sistemas de pagos de Android , para que toda esa situacion de poner una contraseña larga y complicada como cada usuario se encarga de hacerlo con sus appleID no sea un momento tedioso, en sintesis lo que no me gusta es el pago de montos pequeños o bajos utilizando faceID, por la situacion actual, si bien en los otros modelos como el iphone 8 plus era una verdadera maravilla el touchID, ahora con los nuevos modelos se vuelve un momento de locura en cuestiones que deberían de ser rápidas

Aaron
Owner (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Fantastic digital wallet with robust payment support

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : If a merchant accepts Apple Pay, I always use it. Being able to simply tap my iPhone or Apple Watch on a credit card reader is a real joy to do. Both iPhone and Apple Watch vibrate slightly and ding when the transaction has completed, so you never have to wonder if you tapped correctly. While Apple Pay isn't revolutionary, it is a ton of fun to use.

Apple Pay is fun and easy to use. All iPhones since the iPhone 6 support Apple Pay, all you need is to add your credit or debit card to the built-in wallet app. Apple Pay supports a huge assortment of credit cards and bans; most of which can be added to the wallet by simply pointing the iPhone camera at your credit or debit card. Once added to your iPhone wallet, you can easily chose which payment method to use for each transaction. In addition, you can use your Apple Watch for Apple Pay - all you need to do is tap your Watch to the credit card reader, you don't even need to pull your iPhone out.

The biggest downside to Apple Pay is that the merchant you are purchasing from must support Apple Pay. Fortunately, Apple Pay is just another form of NFC payment, so any merchant that supports NFC payments will most likely support Apple Pay.

Ahsen Ali
Owner (Tchéquie)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Pay products you buy via apple online or inshop on payment terminal

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Best way to pay product online or in store by ur phone iOS device like iPhone.
You dont need to have creditcard with you as it is saved in your Apple device and can play via Apple Pay if it is supported by the seller or eshoper or market via terminal. Saves alot of time and takes seconds to make transaction securly and quickly.

Its very simple and easy to use. Secure and quick way to pay online shopping/product or pay via terminal in shop.

Nothing, everything works fine, quick and reliable. Saves alot of time.

Obrian
Surveyor (É.-U.)
Génie civil, 2-10 employés

Apple Pay is Breathtaking

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : my overall experience with apple pay is great makes life a whole lot simple and that's what human been love about the way technology always getting better by the years goes by....

What i really loves with apple pay is that apple integrate it with everything in its eco system even with the new apple watch where i can simply touch the face of my watch to any point of sale device and easily make payments which is super great with this whole pandemic i really love that where i dont have to touch anything other than the face of my watch, plus apple pay makes payment whole lot simple because every one always have their phone in there hands so to just switch to apple pay from the phone is a whole lot simple other than a female reaching in to their bags or purse and a man digging through their back pocket searching for a credit card and what not its just simple....

What i dont like about apple pay is that adding the card is sometimes challenging i wish it was a bit more simple but once the card is added its there for every to use....

Sam
IT Support Technician (É.-U.)
Réseaux informatiques, Auto-entrepreneur

Apple Pay Review

Commentaires : I love using Apple Pay. I use it whenever I possibly can if it is available.

I love that Apple Pay is available for us to use. The payment software is easy to use and secure for all your transacting needs.

The only issue I have with Apple Pay is that is it not offered at every possible venue so I still need to carry a wallet.

Manager (Afrique du Sud)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Apple Pay is the Easiest Way

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It's been a great experience. I don't know of any other app or software that can top the convenience and ease of using Apple Pay .

Apple Pay has definitely made handling my payments easily. It has saved me time when checking out and is the most convenient contactless method during this pandemic. Even any payments or receipts that make for work and the business are followed through well. I highly recommend it to everyone!

I have never experienced any difficulties or insecurities when using Apple Pay. I honestly love it so much.

Graduate Research Assistant (Bangladesh)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 501-1 000 employés

Apple Pay is widely used application in the market for making the payments easy using phone

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Overall, it is satisfactory to use Apple Pay for transaction purposes. I have no complaints about Apple pay quality of services, but for more wide uses it should be added to all stores. Sometimes, if payment failed, it takes time to update so it should be improved to refund faster. Very securely one can add their cards in apple pay and which is highly appreciated for a flexible payment system. Highly Recommended for use in fintech companies.

It is common and widely used in most stores and online shops. It is quite fast and reliable and payment is done within seconds. The system has very easy integration capability with existing systems those support cards for payments. So anyone can use it without worrying about payment in their shops or business organizations.

Sometimes the payment failed due to software glitches and it needs to be updated. also in a few places it is still not available. So it needs to be added in rest stores around the market.

Hamada
Hamada
Operation Manager (Arabie saoudite)
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés

New era for payment

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Very happy with the apple pay as reduce carrying cash and facilities the shopping and payment process , support team is very helpful , recommended for I phone users , No Extra fees require and gives you privacy and security .

In the ear of new technology and reduce the use of money or even carry the plastic card , apple pay appear to cope with the requirements of this age , For we used apply pay as a merchant to receive payment from customers with smooth , uninterrupted interaction. All what we need is providing the customers With NFC Scanner to proceed with his payment with secure and confident manner , and with no risk , customer privacy is best with apple pay , actually apple pay make life easier .

Not all merchants or stores using apple pay as acceptance for their transaction , so the service limitation is downside for apple pay , Also need to be available in online shopping .

Dan
Dan
Producer Scripted Development (É.-U.)
Films et cinéma, 201-500 employés

Apply Pay is the easiest, fastest way to pay...when it's available.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Apple Pay is my favorite way to tender a payment with my smartphone. But until it finds more footing among vendors than it already has, it will remain a less used option than it could be.

Apple Pay is the easiest and fastest way to pay at any retail or mobile site where it is available. Setup is fast and completing a purchase is usually as simple placing a fingertip on the Touch ID sensor. My understanding of Touch ID and Face ID security gives me confidence that someone getting ahold of my iPhone wouldn't compromise my Apple Pay. I love that a double-tap brings up the payment options. Fast and intuitive. The receipt and record keeping is also strong and simple.

Apple Pay doesn't seem to have found as much market saturation as I would like. While many retailers accept, many also do not. Since Apple Pay acts as duplicate route to other payment methods for me (debit card, etc), this absence is not a big deal as long as I have another form of that payment on hand. But the lack of Apple Pay at many larger retailers does make it less useful. I also wish the double-tap method didn't rely on the phone being "locked," and that from the home screen there was a slightly faster way to access Apple Pay without winding through apps.

Paul
Founder/CEO (Allemagne)
Films et cinéma, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

The go-to payment software for iPhones

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I like using Apple Pay for most of my payments, but you don't have a huge choice on iPhones.

The data protection and ease of use are the main advantages of Apple Pay, the setup process is easy to do and you don't need to be technical gifted.

The scaleablity is not really great, also the fact that the software is completly bound to i-Devices is not optimal.

Megan
Writer (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Fast and easy way to pay online!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Long gone are the days where I would go get my wallet and then manually enter all my credit card info during checkout. I use apple pay every time I purchase anything online. It's one click and done. It's the most convenient way of paying for things online. If you use Apple products I highly recommend setting up your apple wallet and using apple pay!

I absolutely love using apple pay to pay for goods online. You add your credit cards to your apple wallet once and then you can use Apple Pay to pay for online purchases. When you're ready to checkout online you just select the "apple pay" option at checkout. You don't need to go through the steps of adding a credit card and billing info because it's already all there in your apple wallet. It makes checkout a breeze! You can also use apple pay for in-store purchases but I mainly use it for online purchases. I also love how secure it is. I have not encountered any security issues using apple pay.

Apple pay is only supported by the Safari browser. I just started using Bing on my iPhone and was super disappointed to see that there was no apple pay option when shopping online using Bing. Hopefully in the future apple pay becomes available on other browsers besides Safari.