15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Apple Pay

En savoir plus sur Apple Pay

Application cloud sécurisée de portefeuille numérique conçue pour traiter les paiements, suivre les ventes, partager les retours, etc.

En savoir plus sur Apple Pay

Avantages :

M able to use my phone or other device at any retailer that accepts it. Plus the software is simple and easy to use, the integration with iOS works phenomenally well.

Inconvénients :

Apple pay does not work very well in all countries and they need to integrate many cards that are not yet included. Some shops do not accept it yet.

Apple Pay - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,8
Service client
4,5
Fonctionnalités
4,7
Rapport qualité-prix
4,7

Probabilité de recommander le produit

9,1/10

Apple Pay a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 767 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Apple Pay ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (767)

Flavie
cheffe de projet (France)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Apple Pay, le logiciel qui vous facilite la vie

5,0 l’année dernière

Avantages :

Apple Pay présente plusieurs avantages notables pour les utilisateurs. Tout d'abord, il offre une praticité remarquable en éliminant le besoin d'avoir sa carte bancaire physique sur soi. Il suffit d'ajouter les informations de paiement à l'application Wallet sur son appareil Apple, puis de procéder à des paiements rapides et faciles en utilisant simplement son iPhone ou son Apple Watch. De plus, Apple Pay est hautement sécurisé. Il utilise des technologies telles que Face ID, Touch ID ou le code de déverrouillage pour authentifier chaque transaction, ce qui rend presque impossible son utilisation par une personne non autorisée. De plus, les détails de la carte ne sont pas stockés sur l'appareil ou sur les serveurs d'Apple, ce qui ajoute une couche de protection supplémentaire pour les informations financières sensibles des utilisateurs. Enfin, Apple Pay est largement accepté dans de nombreux magasins, restaurants et sites web à travers le monde, offrant ainsi une grande commodité pour effectuer des achats sans avoir à utiliser physiquement sa carte bancaire.

Inconvénients :

Certain commerçant ne prennent pas en charge Apple Pay, ce qui peut limiter sa disponibilité dans certains endroits.

Louisa
Teleconseillere (France)
Meubles, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Simple et utile

5,0 l’année dernière

Avantages :

Ajout de plusieurs cartesSimplicité de paiement s'ajoute a des applications, donc encore une simplicité de paiement.

Inconvénients :

Je n'ai aucune remarque negative sur Appel Pay

Florian
Student (France)
Automobile, 501–1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Je recommande fortement

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Je recommande à ceux qui ne veulent pas sortir avec leur carte bleu ou leur porte feuille, Apple Pay permet de gérer tous tes paiements et tu reçois une notifications directement après le paiement.

Avantages :

Apple Pay, c'est la facilité de paiement, pas besoin de prendre ta carte bleue avec toi pour sortir. C'est également un moyen de paiement très sécurisé.

Inconvénients :

Un petit point négatif mais cela met arrivé qu'une seule fois, quand j'avais pas de réseau j'ai pas réussi à payer. Mais depuis j'ai réessayer et ça a marché sans problème.

Alassane
Secrétaire (Côte d’Ivoire)
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Apple play

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Simplicité

Avantages :

Facile à utiliser et surtout la rapidité.Aucun soucis

Inconvénients :

Aucun point faible à signaler. Tout est bon

Yin Syuan
Yin Syuan
designer (R.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Design, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Best and useful way to pay everything

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Avantages :

It's so convenient to pay literally everything no matter physical store or online, and it'll also change the credit card number to keep sercurity.

Inconvénients :

I'm a foreigner in the UK, so if I need to add my Taiwanese credit card to apple wallet, it requires me to call the bank, but I can not call as it's an international call, if I can verify through email that'll be helpful.

Marco
Hairstylist and Salon Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

New Preference for Apple Pay

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : It's been fine; there have only been a few select moments when it's maybe taken just a few tries, or just a few moments of difficulty somehow when using Apple Pay, but we always seem to make it work. And the good news is that when it works, it works SO quickly, it's done in an instant. This quickness really helps us when running the business, as we don't have tons of extra time for transactions.

Avantages :

We've had clients who've wanted Apple Pay for years, and over the last few years, we've begun to accept it, and the certain individuals who really want it, and SO happy for it. I personally like the security factor, it feels so safe. I think the customers prefer this also, over using their credit cards.

Inconvénients :

I don't have many negatives for Apple Pay. We had a demand for it from savvy customers, and now they have it. I guess the only downside for me when I myself USE it to make purcchases is that not every business is set up to take it for payment, so I have to keep that in mind.

ELMAHDI
Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Apple Pay simply does not work

1,0 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : It has been an unmitigated disaster. Apple Pay took 9500 of my money. They did NOT complete the transfer in the way it was supposed to have been completed. Then, adding insult to injury, they suspended my account and told me I could not get any information for at least 3 Business days. This was done despite the fact that all accounts used were in my name and I have excellent credit. The problem resulted because the transfers showed up as ACH transfers instead of Apple Pay iPay transfers. This happened through no fault of my own, as there was no option to choose the 1% method instead of the regular useless ACH. This problem is not just a problem that I have, it is a problem that anyone who tried to transfer funds without the version 12 would have experienced. Instead of apologizing and understanding that this was generated by their error, they did the exact opposite and penalized me, the customer even further. To date, I still have not gotten my 9500 dollars back. They claim it will take another 2 business days to complete their review. They also claim that this happened because of a computer glitch that detects unusual activity. They referred me to the TOS where they claim that I gave them permission to hold my money for 3 business days, but nowhere in the TOS is the word three business days available. These people are simply incompetent criminals

Avantages :

Nothing. It simply does not work. They extort money from customers and do not send them the way that they are supposed to. They lie and cheat and they do not reply to customers with respect or even the most basic courtesy. I have nothing good to say about Apple Pay.

Inconvénients :

The software as version 9 caused customers like me tremendous problems. I tried to transfer $9500 from my Apple Pay to my Ameritrade account. This transaction should have been instantaneous and it was promised as being an immediate transaction. This is why I tried to use the service. This was a mistake. The transaction instead went through as a regular ACH transfer. Using Apply Pay for ACH simply does not make sense as they are far inferior to a standard bank. Apple Pay does not insure your money nor are they even able to give you something as simple as a receipt proving the transaction has been made. Contacting them is a nightmare and if you manage to get anyone on the phone, rest assured that they will be ZERO help and will simply repeat what representative, a guy being investigated by a number of regulatory agencies including the department of justice tells them to say, "we are the highest authority". This is what they tell you if you ask them to speak to a supervisor. More importantly, not only are they useless, but they are rude to boot! The fact that version 9 (prior to version 12) causes so much damage to the average customer is a technical nightmare. I have no idea what the newer version 12 does, because even though I downloaded after my issues started, at that point my Apple Pay account had been suspended and my money has been in limbo for the past two business days including the weekend. Horrible system.

Jussi
Author - Facilitator - Coach (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Apple pay is the safest and easiest way to pay

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I have had only a very positive experience with Apple Pay. It has never failed, it's safe and secure and feels that I am in control.

Avantages :

The ease of setup, use and monitoring of expenses paid by Apple Pay is second to none. Using Apple Watch with Apple Pay is a breeze and makes things so much easier. Also online shopping with Apple Pay is easier and feels more secure and safe than any other method.

Inconvénients :

Not all retail stores and online shops accept it.

Aaron
Owner (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Fantastic digital wallet with robust payment support

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : If a merchant accepts Apple Pay, I always use it. Being able to simply tap my iPhone or Apple Watch on a credit card reader is a real joy to do. Both iPhone and Apple Watch vibrate slightly and ding when the transaction has completed, so you never have to wonder if you tapped correctly. While Apple Pay isn't revolutionary, it is a ton of fun to use.

Avantages :

Apple Pay is fun and easy to use. All iPhones since the iPhone 6 support Apple Pay, all you need is to add your credit or debit card to the built-in wallet app. Apple Pay supports a huge assortment of credit cards and bans; most of which can be added to the wallet by simply pointing the iPhone camera at your credit or debit card. Once added to your iPhone wallet, you can easily chose which payment method to use for each transaction. In addition, you can use your Apple Watch for Apple Pay - all you need to do is tap your Watch to the credit card reader, you don't even need to pull your iPhone out.

Inconvénients :

The biggest downside to Apple Pay is that the merchant you are purchasing from must support Apple Pay. Fortunately, Apple Pay is just another form of NFC payment, so any merchant that supports NFC payments will most likely support Apple Pay.

Jaqueline
CFO (Brésil)
Hôtellerie, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Really good, accepted in a lot of countries, but in the USA could be better

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Really good, love it, super easy to use

Avantages :

It's super easy and intuitive, I have my cards on my iPhone and I can pay things just using the phone.

Inconvénients :

It's not accepted everywhere, in Walmart for example in the USA it's not accepted.

Julio Mario
Fractional CFO (Colombie)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Best App ever built

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I use it nearly everyday, I go out without my normal cards, and feel it is very safe guarding my information.

Avantages :

I can leave my house without a wallet, and I feel that it is somehow very safe, protecting my info.

Inconvénients :

I think it should provide the service for non apple devices as well.

Tikisha
Tikisha
Lead Customer Service Representative (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

ApplePay is very convenient to use

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall I like ApplePay, it’s very easy to use & navigate.

Avantages :

I love the fact that in my really tiring days when I’m online shopping & I see something that I want to buy & that apple pay option comes up, all I have to do is double tap. No getting up looking for the card or logging in to a website is required.

Inconvénients :

What I don’t like is that every time you reset your phone you have to re enter all of the security codes for each card. They should at least keep one full card on file.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Everyone looks for Apple Pay

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall I like providing Apple Pay to my clients as another way to pay. The easier for them to pay the better for everyone.

Avantages :

Apple provides a simple convenient way for customers to pay for their purchases

Inconvénients :

I’m always looking for lower payment processing fees

Austin
Seller (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Apple Pay Seller Review

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Avantages :

Apply pay is very convenient to use, with being able to connect you bank information to Apple Pay and being able to have its on your iPhone helps when you don’t have your physical debit card or perhaps you left your wallet at home or in the car you can use Apple Pay to pay for whatever you need at that moment. You can also use it to make transactions with other people for selling goods and products.

Inconvénients :

There isn’t much I don’t like about Apple Pay, the only thing I find not useful is it’s for Apple members only so if you don’t have an iPhone, you can’t use it.

Tara
Researcher's (Inde)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Apple Pay is a convenient and secure mobile payment system

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Apple Pay is solving the problem of enabling secure and fast payments for consumers and retailers. With Apple Pay, users can pay for goods and services with their iPhones, iPads, and Apple Watches, making it easy to shop securely and quickly.The benefits realized with Apple Pay include Increased Security, Improved User Experience, Increased Revenue, and Reduced Payment Processing Time.

Avantages :

The features that have had the greatest impact on Apple Pay are its ease of use, fast and secure purchases, and ability to store payment information to streamline purchases. Customers also appreciate the added layer of security provided through biometric authentication when making purchases.Apple Pay is quite easy to use, and it integrates with existing customer payment methods such as credit/debit cards and bank accounts. It is also compatible with many popular online and in-store services making it an attractive payment alternative. Integration with a business's existing checkout process is generally easy as long as the customer has an iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple Watch.

Inconvénients :

Some features that could be improved in Apple Pay are allowing customers to customize their payment experiences, like choosing a reward or special offer when checking out or setting up recurring payments.Yes, a few aspects of Apple Pay may be challenging to use. These include setting up the service, adding multiple cards, setting up notifications, and using loyalty cards. Integrating with existing business processes can take time for businesses to learn how to use Apple Pay and set up the necessary requirements. Companies may also resist accepting Apple Pay as a form of payment due to its extra processing costs as opposed to other methods.

Amanda
Military & Veteran Services Officer (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 5 001–10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Secure Payments With Ease!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I use Apple Pay with almost any online purchase. It's easy and secure, and I don't have to worry about carrying around bulky items with my hectic schedule!

Avantages :

I like that it's easy to use and purchase across many mobile platforms. I could be online, I could be in an app, or I could use it in another electronic payment and it's always there. I don't have to worry about carrying around a bulky wallet or purse. I have payment on the go for my on-the-go lifestyle!

Inconvénients :

Sometimes, I've noticed data loss, like a last name or street address. I'll have to go back in and re-enter that information, even though nothing has changed. It's a small annoyance, but it does help me keep things updated.

Dan
Dan
Producer Scripted Development (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Films et cinéma, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Apply Pay is the easiest, fastest way to pay...when it's available.

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Apple Pay is my favorite way to tender a payment with my smartphone. But until it finds more footing among vendors than it already has, it will remain a less used option than it could be.

Avantages :

Apple Pay is the easiest and fastest way to pay at any retail or mobile site where it is available. Setup is fast and completing a purchase is usually as simple placing a fingertip on the Touch ID sensor. My understanding of Touch ID and Face ID security gives me confidence that someone getting ahold of my iPhone wouldn't compromise my Apple Pay. I love that a double-tap brings up the payment options. Fast and intuitive. The receipt and record keeping is also strong and simple.

Inconvénients :

Apple Pay doesn't seem to have found as much market saturation as I would like. While many retailers accept, many also do not. Since Apple Pay acts as duplicate route to other payment methods for me (debit card, etc), this absence is not a big deal as long as I have another form of that payment on hand. But the lack of Apple Pay at many larger retailers does make it less useful. I also wish the double-tap method didn't rely on the phone being "locked," and that from the home screen there was a slightly faster way to access Apple Pay without winding through apps.

Tonya
Caregiver (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Love my apple pay!!!

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : It makes running a small buisness a piece of cake. I love how easy it is to use and make my every day purchases and love how private it is too and that it requires literally a touch of

Avantages :

It’s easy to navigate! I literally control my apple pay with my finger it’s literally that easy to use! It saves all my billing and card information for faster checkout for any payment and purchase I make on my phone. I use apple pay almost daily and I can personally say I love it and it’s super user friendly!

Inconvénients :

There hasn’t been anything I personally haven’t liked yet about Apple Pay. I love my iPhone and I also like apple pay. It makes buying things online SO much easier than trying to find a different card for each different account every time I order something online and makes it faster and a lot more user friendly than most other venues for making purchases online

Mor
Owner (Israël)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

The best mobile payment system for iphone users

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Avantages :

Very easy to use, reliable. Excellent for tracking expenses.

Inconvénients :

Nothing, it works flawlessly every time.

Amipa
Pr manager (Émirats arabes unis)
Banque d’investissement, 501–1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Saved me from buying a wallet Now I have my wallet in my phone

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Well, am a person who always lose their wallet and keys and cards, if you are like me then scan up your card over your iphone and start using this service, apple pay saved me time looking for my visa card to pay and saved the cashier counting money, i wish they would do such services even for ID cards

Avantages :

Seriously this invention saved me from buying a wallet and losing my banking cards, all what you need is ur Iphone and scan up ur visa card then add the details manually and your good to go, you latterly can buy anything with just a tap and double click the side button of the phone and its purchased you dont need to present your card physically

Inconvénients :

Is it bad to say nothing, just one little thing not sure if it would relate but some shops doesn't support this service

Abin
Administrator (Canada)
Gestion des investissements, 501–1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Best secure and easy e- wallet

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Apple Pay helps in making transaction swift and without the need to carry loads of cards for payment. Cards of any institutions like Amex, Visa etc could be added to the wallet and is ready to tap to make a payment. The payment could be made even if there is not wifi or data switched on the iPhone or iPad.
One of the best to rely in terms of security and making it easier to quickly check the transactions made on the card within the wallet.

Avantages :

Apple Pay is very easy to set up and add various debit and credit cards from various banks. The good part is that the security measures to use Apple Pay is robust as in it uses the finger print or facial recognition to authenticate before making a payment. Further, each transactions could be seen under the corresponding payment card and we could validate the purchase made and the amount we paid.

Inconvénients :

Nothing to dislike as Apple Pay is one of a kind and reliable.

Robert
Marketing Student (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 1 001–5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

A secure way to pay

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Apple pay is like having my physical wallet in one place, without having to carry all my credit cards, I can scan them with my iPhone camera and they are added automatically, plus I can pay with my Apple watch, besides being practical It has all the Apple security, and if I lose my devices I am sure that my card data won't be stolen.

Avantages :

What I like about Apple Play is that it cares about the security of your credit or debit card data, this payment system allows you to make secure purchases with your devices as well as in stores and websites, another advantages of Apple pay is that I can send and request payments to family and friends through the message app, I like that I can manage not only my cards but also gift cards and tickets.

Inconvénients :

It is an excellent payment manager, the only drawback is that it is only for iOS devices, to pay friends and family they must also have an Apple device.

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Apple for the Win!

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Avantages :

Ease of access to my cards never have to go through cards wasting time to check out

Inconvénients :

Forget my wallet from time to time, mostly when I need it!

Utilisateur vérifié
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Restaurants, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Apple Pay Review 2021

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I love it. Paying for food with facial recognition and tapping my phone is the new normal for me. Highly recommend anyone and everyone to use this app as it has saved me a few times where I needed money and had forgotten my hardcopy wallet. but thanks to Apple I had my digital one!

Avantages :

It honestly still blows my mind how things like this exist in my lifetime. I am a bartender, and the amount of people that pay with their watch or their phone is around 50% nowadays. It is so simple to use and you do not have to carry around a wallet anymore. It is easy to store multiple cards, so you basically just have your wallet on your phone. Seriously, this app could not be easier to use. Apple did an amazing job figuring out this one.

Inconvénients :

Nothing. I have nothing bad to say about an app that has saved me multiple times when I have been out and about and have forgotten my wallet / don't have cash on me. There is almost no excuse now for the phrase "I left my wallet at home". You can pay from anywhere, anytime with two clicks of a button.

Carlos
Hairstylist (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Apple Pay review

4,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Very easily to use, very happy with it

Avantages :

What I like most about the software for Apple Pay, is that I can easily pull out my phone and pay for something within a minute, which makes it very nice and quick to make transactions

Inconvénients :

That's a good question I really had to think about this in detail, I think that it should be everywhere, but I guess that depends on the place of business that carries Apple Pay for their check out service, not everybody has Apple Pay, which kind of bothers me, I went to Ralph's the other day, and they had no option for Apple Pay, which was kind of a bummer