Avis clients sur Field Service Management

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Field Service Management

Field Service Management by GPS Insight supports daily workflows, eliminates paper, automates tasks, and connects techs to the office.

En savoir plus sur Field Service Management

115 avis affichés

Technical Services Manager
Appareils médicaux, 51-200 employés
    Sans note
  • Publié le 10/12/2018

"ServiceBridge For buisness"

Commentaires: I was involved with the deployment of this service solution to our service network over the last few years. the ServiceBridge team has always been accommodating to our needs and straight forward when thing could not be done.

Avantages: Great Support Structure.
Willingness to Help develop business solutions
Meets the needs for our entire Service Network

Inconvénients: Web interface does not have a "log" for tracking who made changes.

envoyé par ServiceBridge le 12/12/2018

Hello!

We're happy to hear ServiceBridge has been working well for your business. We pride ourselves on helping businesses develop solutions that work for them.

We hear you on the "log" - our product team is always looking for new features that can improve the experience for you and all of our users. We recommend visiting https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/200173580-Feature-Requests - this is our feature request board where you can submit new ideas for features.

Thank you for being a ServiceBridge customer and have a great holiday season!

The ServiceBridge Team

• Publié le 10/12/2018
Rob S.
General Manager
  • Publié le 22/12/2020

"Great For a Service Company"

Commentaires: As the General Manager, I am able to look directly into jobs that are being executed in real time. I am able to then make course corrections with my team to improve efficiencies within out company.

Avantages: I rely on the immediate transfer of information from my office staff to my field team and back again to the office. With GPS Insight FSM we have Real Time information on how are jobs are going, who we can invoice, jobs we need to follow up with, etc. This software replaced the clunky piece meal system I created when the business launched. This software saved my business’ life!

Inconvénients: I would like to see a communication component imbedded in the software that connects my clients with my staff so that our scheduling/communication is all in one spot. Right now we use an outside messaging platform to schedule.

envoyé par GPS Insight le 04/01/2021

Thank you for your feedback, Rob. We're delighted that our service has been able to help your business so dramatically!

Thanks as well for the communication feature suggestion, we'll ensure that gets into the right hands.

Always here to help,

GPS Insight

• Publié le 22/12/2020
Laurel M.
Verre, céramique et béton, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/12/2018

"Cannot recommend"

Commentaires: ServiceBridge is a disappointment. It makes my life harder, not easier. It has cost us far more money, not less. It takes more time to do virtually every task. Customer service has failed to respond effectively to the issues we all have been having, so we just figure out work-arounds and learn to live with this mess.

Avantages: Being able to attach pictures and documents to the customer work order has been helpful.
Being able to use an in-the-field app on my employee's devices is great.
I have learned to like the Calendar feature for scheduling, but it has glitches when doing searches. For example, it doesn't understand how to do a date range. Frustrating waste of time.

Inconvénients: We are a franchise, so this decision was made for us. Service Bridge has been a HUGE disappointment and makes every day harder. The desktop version is buggy, clunky, and doesn't do what I need it to do to run the business with accuracy and efficiency.
It takes many steps to accomplish what I used to do in one click. The search tool is incomplete and sometimes nonsensical. For example if you search a last name, it will show you some of your customers with that name, but not all of them. Unless you remember the first name, too, you can't find your customer that way.
Even the calendar tool doesn't work right.
It does not update in real time and issuing a refund is apparently simply an impossibility. The use of QuickBooks Online as it's accounting interface has been disastrous. Our bookkeeping costs have more than tripled because it takes so much longer to reconcile.
The company has been very slow to fix problems or simply ignores us when we notify them of problems. They tout all kinds of improvements and additions, but none of them have been anything helpful or beneficial to our company and the improvements we've asked for don't happen. Though customer service is better now, it was AWFUL at the beginning. Now at least they are nicer when they tell us either there IS no problem (which we know is false), or that they can't recreate it so they can't fix it.
There are other programs out there that can do this better.

• Publié le 20/12/2018
Andrew B.
Accounts
Services et installations de loisirs, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 29/04/2020

"Essential for business"

Commentaires: Photo evidence and reporting for each job is great. There are always going to be the occasional customer claiming work hasn't been done. The reporting resolves 95% of all cases.
The software reliability and ability to work offline provides for seamless work. The technicians hand held devices are also updated in real time and, in turn, the office sees all updates within seconds of the jobs being finished.

Avantages: The ability to manage our regular servicing and customise to each customers requirements is amazing. The ServiceBridge engineers are always trying to understand your requirements and improve the software to accommodate.
The customer reporting and web services are great as well. Any small business can operate better than most big businesses without much work at all.

Inconvénients: It would be great to integrate with more accounting systems. That being said, the integration with Quickbooks makes using quickbooks much easier.

• Publié le 29/04/2020
David W.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 26/11/2019

"Excellent management tool for service companies"

Commentaires: Very good scheduling and estimating/billing. Good service and support. Excellent overall value especially if using mobile apps.

Avantages: The software is easy to use and implementation time is short..especially if migrating from Service CEO. Mobile app is excellent.

Inconvénients: The ability to modify forms is somewhat limited.

• Publié le 26/11/2019
Brittany S.
Marketing Coordinator
Matériaux de construction, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/12/2020

"GPS Insight Review"

Commentaires: Great app for phones, great app for a desktop, easy to use and easy to understand.

Avantages: The best thing about the app is the live support that will help you step by step for everything.

Inconvénients: It does not have time sheets available.

envoyé par GPS Insight le 17/12/2020

Brittany,

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and your feedback.

We wanted to let you know that we actually do have time sheets available. We will reach out to ensure that you are trained on how to use them.

Always here to help, GPS Insight

• Publié le 11/12/2020
Travis W.
Marketing Director
  • Publié le 31/01/2017

"Easy to use field software with a nice mobile app"

Commentaires: Service bridge is easy to use and comes at a reasonable price. Custom reports, custom fields and other information is easy to add to make the software fit your process. Its great for service work orders.
There are only 2 reasons I can't rate the software 5 stars.
1) They frequently add new features (which is great) but don't enable them unless you send a request for a very specific feature. Most of their features are very intuitive and require no real training but there has been multiple times where I've talked to their customer support and heard "oh we just need to enable that on your account". Its also been very hard for to get a full list of features that can be enabled for some reason. I'm not sure why they don't just set all accounts for all features as a default like most other software companies.
2) The software has a very limited sales presentation capability. It has pictures with comments which are great but there isn't a way to offer a customer product/package options (like good, better, best) within a single work order or estimate. You can create multiple estimates for the same customer but it becomes confusing and difficult to present to a customer. They offer custom forms which are nice except reports can't be created from data entered into a custom form. For some strange reason its also not possible to cancel work orders than have been marked won, which can create confusion for our accounting and installation departments.

Avantages: Custom fields are very easy to add, reports are very easy to generate, and the software is easy to use.

Inconvénients: All features aren't enabled by default. Limited sales presentation features.

envoyé par ServiceBridge le 01/02/2017

Hi Travis - thanks for the great review! We appreciate the straightforward feedback. Regarding your concerns:

1) The reason we don't automatically enable new features across the board is because some functions are tailored to a specific industry; and try to personalize the software to the needs of each client.

That said - we can definitely see your concern in this area and will be discussing how we can improve feature roll out in the future so that some of the product updates become automatically enabled for you.

2) Good/Better/Best does make sense from a estimate standpoint, we can consider adding that to the roadmap (and finding a way to enable it faster for you). Your notes have been passed onto the product team to figure out how we can improve custom data in reports and work order management.

Overall, we're glad ServiceBridge is working for you, and look forward to continuing to improve so that we can earn 5 stars.

- The ServiceBridge Team

• Publié le 31/01/2017
Jennifer L.
  • Publié le 13/01/2017

"Great CRM tools for services industries"

Commentaires: The over all functionality seems pretty smooth after acclimating and changing the required fields to be applicable. Also, some terminology is used differently but the staff is available and well informed when we need a review. Not to mention they are patient. We are still getting set up and used to the additional entry during the set up phase, (excel being out old method), still yet to use the field app. I think it would be fair to give an update review once we are using the software in the office and the field.
J.Lee

Avantages: communication with field crews and tracking of job status. Uploads of property photos for future reference. There are things that seem like a hindrance to me right now but I can also see how they will be of benefit in the future. Such as, I am used to typing out an entire proposal that covers a lot of details to address on a property. Also, I have verbiage that is standard disclosure. Appears the disclosures will now be broken out of the actual proposal... it will be attached as a sep doc. Then, there are the details that are template-able to some degree. There is a section where I can upload templates and then alter the verbiage accordingly .. this will show up on the proposal. I am guessing that since we are all electronic and not paper, having several sheets / pages as part of the proposal is ok. We will see. All in all the ideas seem to be functional. We are entering vendors as well.

Inconvénients: MY CPA does not use online Quickbooks so we are not venturing into the accounting area... yet. We may determine that it is an expense we will take on regardless. Just some terminology bumps that stump me up from figuring things out without a guided session... like, ... I use a lot of photos from google earth and zillow to obtain information about a property and to point things out to my crew. When I was exploring the software from the office I could not find where to upload my photos... then Russ showed me it is uploaded as a document... not a photo. There is quite a bit of set up; however, I a looking forward to the reward of a more auto pilot once that set up is complete.

envoyé par ServiceBridge le 17/01/2017

Hi Jennifer,

Great to hear that overall ServiceBridge is working well for you! We pride ourselves on the quality of support we provide - I'll pass your comments on to Russ.

We understand that implementing a new software program can be difficult. We really like your approach of tackling it during the slower periods of the year so that when it gets busy, your team is already familiar with the system and ready to go.

Our account executives are always here to help. In addition, you can visit our support website at https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us for helpful articles, videos, and more. We even have a feature request board where you can tell us what features we should implement next.

We look forward to continuing to serve you and look forward to your thoughts and feedback as you become more acclimated with our software.

• Publié le 13/01/2017
Susana R.
Founder and CEO
51-200 employés
  • Publié le 03/05/2017

"FORGET IT !!!!!! NO CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! HORRIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!DONT DO IT !!!!!"

Avantages: great software!! well, the software itself is great, the people behind the software are not very helpful, they will be quick to jump at the chance to take your money but if you need something for them. expect to jump thru hoops. they are rude and slick out the mouth. my staff told me but I did not believe it ... until I had to experience it for myself.

Inconvénients: Buyer beware... they do not care about you. if you have a problem you will be emailing back and forth with them there is not such thing as a phone number you can call and speak to someone, I was planning of moving from Service CEO to service bridge ... But the only thing they are is a bridge... there is no SERVICE FORGET IT!

envoyé par ServiceBridge le 25/07/2017

Susana,

We are disappointed to learn about your experience with ServiceBridge. We pride ourselves on not only making great tools for the field service industry, but supporting our customers as well.

We welcome you to contact us by sending an e-mail to support@servicebridge.com, where we will respond to your issue within 24 hours (most tickets are resolved within 4 hours during the day).

We require an e-mail for a support call in order to ensure any issues with the ServiceBridge platform are documented and resolved. We also use it as an accountability measure - so that you have proof of correspondence with our team, and documentation of the issue.

If necessary, we would be happy to schedule a phone call with you to resolve any remaining issues you may have with the system.

Again, we are sorry to hear about your experience, and would like to work with you to improve your experience going forward.

Regards,

• Publié le 03/05/2017
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
HR Liasion
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 13/11/2018

"Versatile and easy to use"

Commentaires: Since we where essentially in the dark ages (using paper invoices) we have really been impressed with the functionality and ease of use. My non-tech guys have really found it quite easy to use and training was minimal.

Avantages: The best and most needed feature is the customization. We where able to make it exactly what we needed. this allows the input process to flow seamlessly

Inconvénients: The only con was that it did not tie into our existing software program as we do not use QB but other then that it was aces. And we did find a work around so even that was not a huge problem.

envoyé par ServiceBridge le 21/11/2018

Thank you for providing us with the valuable feedback. We're happy to hear the product is working well for you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

• Publié le 13/11/2018
Al G.
    Sans note
  • Publié le 08/12/2018

"extreemly intuitive and adaptable"

Commentaires: I love it. It was just what this franchise needed. I see how I have been loosing jobs because i was loosing leads. now with everything from lead to payment in one place it is much easier. Again as stated above the only downside is the Quivckbooks on line glitches.

Avantages: It was very easy to learn for both myself and my techs. It is also the type of product that you can easily customize and there is enough room in the software to hack out some easy procedures that you might need. eg I needed a way to tell a tech to pick up materials and where to get them but that is not a customer and is really not in line with what they software was meant to do . Yet after a few chats with tech support we came up with an easy way to create a customer called Technician Assignment, then if I need them to do something I give that customer a job , say pick up sheet metal, it shows up on their phone just like a service job. The fact that the software gave me enough wiggle room to customize that with all the funtionality it already has was very impressive.

Inconvénients: We are still having some issues with the interface with quickbooks although I am not sure if the problem is servicebridge or the franchise i belong too. When you have something like service bridge interfacing with quickbooks which is interfacing with your bank whichis interfacing with you banks on line and mobile options there is alot that can get mucky. If I was not in a franchise I would keep service bridge and quickbooks separate.

envoyé par ServiceBridge le 12/12/2018

Hi Al,

We're happy to hear ServiceBridge has been working well for your business. We're all about making life easy for service companies like yours - glad to hear our experience has been a smooth one.

We're sorry to hear you are having some problems with the QuickBooks sync. Our team is always looking to improve. We recommend visiting https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/200173580-Feature-Requests - this is our feature request board where you can submit new ideas for features and improvements.

Thank you for being a ServiceBridge customer - we look forward to continuing to work with you!

Happy Holidays,

The ServiceBridge Team

• Publié le 08/12/2018
Amanda S.
Branch Manager
Services environnementaux, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 06/01/2017

"Easily THE Most Powerful Tool For Your Business!"

Commentaires: ServiceBridge has revolutionized the way the service industry does business. We now have the capacity to manage almost every facet of our business through a single program. Monitoring our employees through the Geo-Location tracking feature, manipulating our daily routes, accessing our client and product databases, running accounting reports and even utilizing some helpful marketing tools are only some of the functions we can perform- at our fingertips. Service technicians in the field are able to take photos and address client issues swiftly, which has strengthened communications between the technicians, our office staff, and our clients. This program has been the best integration into promoting efficiency and growth in our company. Thank you, ServiceBridge!

Avantages: Ease of use, multi-function, solid features.

Inconvénients: Some minor glitches over the years, but nothing terrible.

envoyé par ServiceBridge le 09/01/2017

Thank you for your great review, Amanda! Critter Control has been one of our favorite companies to work with, and we're very excited to hear that ServiceBridge is working so well for you.

We're always looking for ways we can improve ServiceBridge even further and invite you to visit our support site at https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us where you can submit ideas for new features, or reach out to support directly with feedback.

We look forward to continuing our great relationship together and hearing from you on how we can keep improving to provide you with the best tools possible to manage your business.

ServiceBridge

Sara B.
Controller
Construction, 51-200 employés

"Great Customer Service"

Commentaires: we have been with ServiceBridge since they were tied to CEO, the customer service is great, they work to try to include features we have requested

Avantages: Ease of use

Inconvénients: would like to see the carry over to QuickBooks, sometimes the information we enter in service bridge does not carry over to QuickBooks or reverts back to what we changed it from. Would love if we could add the class in the final invoice production with out having to click the edit button on just a drop down in the field itself.

Hi Sara,

Thank you for your feedback! We really pride ourselves on providing an application that is easy to use, yet powerful - and backing that with great customer support. We only succeed when our customers do!

Regarding your note on purchase orders, we're going to be introducing new functions for purchase orders and PO integration with Quickbooks this year! Your account executive, Kevin, will reach out when this new feature starts to roll out and will make sure we get you set up with it at the first available opportunity.

We really appreciate your feedback and are always welcome to ideas on how we can improve our software even further. We have a part of our site dedicated to new feature ideas at https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/200173580-Feature-Requests - let us know if you have additional ideas for features.

We look forward to continuing to serve you in 2017!

John T.
Purchasing/Licensing Manager
Construction, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 07/01/2017

"Easy to use and customize this app!"

Commentaires: We've used the app for the past few years for our company. Had 6 sales guys and 6 or more crew leaders who used it to keep track of sales and job orders/work orders. It was easily customized by Service Bridge to do what we needed it to do!

Avantages: Easy to use... easy to update users

Inconvénients: Glitches from time to time getting it to load up current jobs or work orders, client lists ect.

Hi John,

We're happy to hear ServiceBridge is working out for you! We pride ourselves on providing a product which we can customize to customer needs, and backing it with great customer support.

Please keep us informed if you run into glitches by visiting our support site at https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us where you can contact support with bugs as they appear, and also can suggest new features.

We are constantly introducing new features and patches; and we appreciate any feedback you have on how we can improve the program further.

In regards to constant change, we have a webinar every other Wednesday to keep our customers informed on the latest new features in the program. We'll make sure you're e-mailed on the next one and invite you to join us.

We look forward to continuing to serve your business and look forward to your feedback on how we can make ServiceBridge even better.

• Publié le 07/01/2017
Jennifer C.
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 31/08/2016

"service bridge"

Commentaires: Incorporating Service Bridge into our business has made work orders and maintaining customer records easier or more accessible in and out of the office.

Avantages: We are able to track customer work orders. I like that we can keep record with photos attached to the work orders. The ability to sync with quickbooks.

Inconvénients: I wish there were a way to customize which custom fields show up for different customers, change the order in which they show up, and have the option to include them on work orders that are sent to customers. Each month I have to schedule the recurring weekly service accounts. I wish there were a way to duplicate that each month; it would save me a lot of time. It would also be nice to view a customer's work order list in one pane and click thru to view in another pane; opening a new window and/or going back and forth to the cust file takes a lot of time. I also wish there were a way to view all photos instead of having to go work order by work order. If some of these features are available I am unaware.

• Publié le 31/08/2016
Ted H.

"Thanks for your help"

Commentaires: We are starting Service Bridge with The Glass Guru and so far have been very very happy. Our estimators and installers in the field have also found it easier than the operating system that we were previously using.

Avantages: So far it has been very easy to learn and use, especially for employees in the field. They have almost enjoyed learning to use it.

Inconvénients: Access to information from a phone. We are struggling to sync our mobile apps and have them work and supply all the information that we need in the field. We still have not figured out how to view a customer phone number from the mobile app. We are aware that these are small con's that will work themselves out as we adjust to this new operating system

Hi Ted,

We're glad to hear you're happy so far and it's easier to use then your past solution. We designed ServiceBridge to be as user-friendly as possible, yet powerful enough for growing businesses.

I spoke with Kevin, your account executive, and he has changed some settings in your account so that you should be able to see custom information on the calendar. If you close and re-open the app, this change should take effect.

Kevin, and our entire support department, is always ready to help! You can visit our support site at https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us to contact support, read documentation on features, and suggest ideas for new features.

We look forward to hearing your feedback as you continue using ServiceBridge; and we look forward to continuing to serve you!

Barry @ ServiceBridge

Kenneth P.
  • Publié le 06/01/2017

"The Brothers That Just Do Gutters"

Commentaires: Overall experience has been great.
At times customer support in transition was a challenge.
If you don't keep up with updates the program kicks off way too much.

Avantages: It saves on all paperwork.
It covers the beginning estimate with the salesperson and relays all estimate info with pictures and diagrams to the crews that perform the work to the after pictures and collection of any monies due.
A start to finish program that is awesome once you get the hang of all the features

Inconvénients: When it cuts out or there is delays when texting in info

Hi Kenneth,

We're glad the overall program has been great for your business! We understand starting out with new software can be difficult and we try to make that process as easy as possible.

We strive to provide the best customer support possible and welcome any and all feedback on how we can improve. We invite you to visit our support site at https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us where you can get support contact information, view feature documentation; and submit ideas for new features.

We look forward to continuing to serve you and look forward to additional feedback from you on how we can continue improving.

Beth S.
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/01/2017

"Great Support"

Commentaires: I had some trouble getting started but with the help of a great support system from Service Bridge we managed to iron everything out. I highly recommend this software.

Avantages: Easily manageable to all employees, office and techs in field.

Inconvénients: Still waiting for ability to create Tasks from within customer main file.
Not crazy about the necessary integration with quickbooks online since desktop is so much easier to navigate but I know that isn't negotiable.

envoyé par ServiceBridge le 17/01/2017

Hi Beth,

It's been great hearing so many positive reviews from our friends at Critter Control - we really enjoy working with you and it's been great getting such good feedback.

We look forward to improving ServiceBridge even more in 2017 to give you the best tools possible for running your business.

As a reminder, you can visit our support site at https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us where you can submit ideas for new features (such as creating task within a customer main file), or reach out to support directly with questions and feedback.

We look forward to continuing to serve you and our support department is always here to help along the way if you have questions.

Cheers!

• Publié le 12/01/2017
Greg B.
Market Director
  • Publié le 06/01/2017

"Great for keeping track of our technicians and work we've sold"

Commentaires: ServiceBridge does pretty much exactly what we need it to do, offering the ability to simply schedule and sell work on the fly. We use it heavily in the field and in the office to help manage our growing customer base.

Avantages: Able to manage multiple branches and run reports based on sales and estimates.

Inconvénients: This isn't a true CRM and there are some things that can be done to improve the "Customer" aspect of the software.

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your detailed feedback. We're glad to hear ServiceBridge is helping your company grow!

We're always looking to improve our offering and would love to hear your ideas on how we can improve the customer management within ServiceBridge. We invite you to submit your thoughts to our feature request board at https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/200173580-Feature-Requests

We've also introduced some new API capabilities which would allow you to tie ServiceBridge into a more robust, dedicated CRM system.

Keep us posted on how we can keep improving and feel free to reach out anytime you have questions or suggestions!

Curtis R.
Service Administrator
Eau/gaz/électricité, 11-50 employés

"ServiceBridge Review"

Commentaires: We have a relatively small group of eight technicians to manage multiple types of service calls and this application works very well for that. Also, having work orders and test reports be automatically emailed out is extremely convenient for our office staff because it saves quite a large amount of time.

Avantages: It is very easy to set up customers, jobs, and notifications for scheduling of future jobs. There are lots of fields where we can also enter further data about a customer or what our technicians should be aware of for certain jobs. They have even built custom forms for our technicians to use as our test reports and such which streamlines our jobs.

Inconvénients: Currently, custom forms can not be suspended or moved over to another projected visit. This means that jobs that take multiple days but use only one custom form require our technicians to be logged into one visit for the entirety of the call causing us to have to go back and fix the hours and dates of those visits.

Avril P.
Office manager
Pétrole et énergies, 11-50 employés

"FEEDBACK FOR SB"

Commentaires: A good program to work with, the only concern we have is when we have an issue we can not speak to anyone immediately, some times the response time is longer than we want through email & phone. When we do get the support it is very good & efficient.

Avantages: I am able to dispatch easily & invoice quickly.

Inconvénients: Not always aware of changes & have to adapt.

envoyé par ServiceBridge le 09/01/2017

Hi Avril - thank you for your feedback.

We aim to respond to all support tickets within 24 hours. If it is taking longer then this time frame to receive support help; please e-mail support@servicebridge.com and let us know. We want to make sure you get support when you need it.

For product changes, we have a webinar every other week on Wednesday afternoon which covers the latest changes to our software. We announce these features and provide a webinar sign up in our newsletter, which generally goes out 2-3 days before the webinar on Wednesdays. We'll make sure you receive an e-mail next week which will cover new features and updates to ServiceBridge.

If you ever have additional questions, ideas for new features; or want to review past new feature webinars which cover updates to the system; visit https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us .

Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Jordan B.
GM
Construction
  • Publié le 06/01/2017

"Very Functional and Useful"

Commentaires: We've been using Service Bridge for several years and it has helped our company dispatch, track, and manage our techs, finances, and growth. It is user-friendly and capable doing a variety of things to help your CSRs, Dispatcher, and Management teams properly record your company's daily happenings. The customer support team is helpful and quick to action whenever needed. Would definitely recommend Service Bridge.

Avantages: Dispatching daily board, and in-field use for techs

Inconvénients: Reporting breakdowns

Hi Jordan,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

We are always looking to improve our solution and have recently introduced an API to give some additional reporting functionality. If you have specific report features you'd like to see implemented, please add them to our feature request board at https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/200173580-Feature-Requests

We look forward to continuing to serve you and welcome any and all feedback on how reporting can be further improved.

Thank you again!

Scott Y.
IT Manager
Matériaux de construction, 11-50 employés

"ServiceBridge and beyond"

Commentaires: So, just because the software works well means nothing. If you don't have a great support team behind it, its not worth a dime. ServiceBridge's support has always exceeded my expectations. Fast response time with correct sullutions is what I think this company excels at.

Avantages: Very easy to use and setup.

Inconvénients: Really the software does what is suppose to do, and this is no fault of ServiceBridge but when the LTE carrier is slow, service bridge is very slow.

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to here you enjoy our support - we pride ourselves on our support team and ensuring all of our customers have the product knowledge they need to make the most of our software.

We invite you to visit our support site at https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us where you can submit new feature requests and submit general feedback.

Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Brook F.
Office manager
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

"We appreciate servicebridge"

Commentaires: Servicebridge has made running our pool business with such ease. Thank you for providing such a user-friendly program.

Avantages: I am new to the pool business and servicebridge has made it easy for me to learn the business with your user-friendly system

Inconvénients: N/a

Hi Brook,

We're glad to hear you're enjoying ServiceBridge. We set out to make the most user-friendly yet powerful mobile application possible, and we're happy to hear it's working for your pool business!

We have noted your comment on location names for multiple location clients and forwarded that to the support team. We welcome you to visit our support site at https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us where we have a Feature Request board under Community - we're always looking to hear from our customers on what features we can add to make ServiceBridge even better.

We wish you the best with your pool business in 2017 and look forward to continuing to support your business as it grows.

Christina L.
11-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/07/2016

"More headaches than help"

Commentaires: Service Bridge seems like such a great idea and such a powerful tool for businesses, but the amount of issues it has caused for the business are innumerable. We thought with this software we would be able to go paperless as a business, but it is creating more paperwork than we have ever had before. The amount of things that need to be double and triple checked because of Service Bridge is astronomical even on a daily basis. Things are added to Service Bridge and then disappear. If you are a business that uses QuickBooks, steer clear from trying to have them coexist together because it is almost impossible for them to work together/interchangeably. Service Bridge is such a good idea for a software, but the actual outcome has not been what it was perceived to be.

Avantages: Adding in work orders and being able to send them to the service technicians within minutes is nice- if the work order actually shows up. As stated previously, things just seem to disappear sometimes. Pretty much the only good thing about this software is the customer service- when they actually respond.

Inconvénients: If you're trying to go paperless as a business, don't waste your time. You will be printing off so much paper trying to clarify what happens at each client's house and trying to clarify if things were truly put in the software or not. Working with the software is meticulous and can be frustrating. Not only that, but as a company you need to pay every time that you want to add a new employee. Thankfully it's not per client. If you want more than one account for access, that is also an additional charge. There will be duplicates of clients if you are using QuickBooks with this software, especially if they are previous clients.

envoyé par ServiceBridge le 07/07/2016

Thank you for the feedback Christina.

We'd be happy to investigate why you are needing to print so many documents when using ServiceBridge. Please contact us and we will configure digital reports for you that will provide the peace of mind that all your data is registering correctly. Additionally, our Audit History feature tracks all changes made in the system so we will find any work order that your create in the system. Nothing gets lost! :-)

To your issues with Quickbooks Online connection, we can definitely get you configured if you contact us. We have thousands of people using our two-way sync to great success without issue. Once we address your concerns, you will see significant time savings in your operations from no longer having to do double entry for payments and invoices.