• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Deskera All-In-One

Une plateforme unifiée et primée pour la facturation, la comptabilité, la paie, les RH et le CRM.

En savoir plus sur Deskera All-In-One

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Deskera All-In-One ?

Proinsias M.
Proinsias M.
Owner Manager (Irlande)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

All in One Product for the small business in need of Financial Reports and a CRM and more

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am pretty OK with software packages, but it was really easy to setup and configure. And I like the ability to customise the Quotes and Invoices. The UI and the UX is very good, and I do not feel myself using the word "Clunky"/. Also, the colours are nice and make me feel happy, even if I am doing boring stuff like accounts.

Hi, I only really got this for the invoicing system. I am a sole trader. I had been using Wave and they and now just focusing on the US and Canada Market. Deskera came at the right time. For me it is the Quotations and the invoicing and the accounting. That alone to me is worth the cost. And I can also give access to my accountant if they need to validate my returns. I also have a Sales and Purchasing dashboard that will bring me up a level so I can better understand my business. I had applied for a bank loan, and I was asked for management accounts, and to be honest I just had a bank statement with a basic spreadsheet. This will now give me better insights into my weekly financial status. Also, I can also see my Sales funnel all in one view . Just having that for my Bank Manger will make me more professional. Also it links in with the CRM with a mailing function. Just in those two modules you can replace at least 4 to 6 separate software apps. You can communicate from the app and have a mail list. You may want to consider extra codes if you want a larger mail list. There is only one employee, me, but if I am lucky I will be able to manage part-time staff and their payroll as well as my payroll. That again is another Bonus. Hopefully there will be a Client POrtal on the roadmap but to be honest th

I am missing a Client Portal but I am sure that will come in time. But that is something that I can manage on my wordpress site. Also, the EU GDPR compliance is nearly there, and I am sure that will happen in due course. I was listening to a seminar online and I am happy to know that they are nearly there.

Alban T.
Alban T.
General Manager (Hong Kong)
Réseaux informatiques, 11-50 employés

An excellent (and more complete) alternative to Xero

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My main issue of the past 2 years was to use an invoicing system and a separate bank reconciliation system because none other did support my bank.
Another issue I had was providing a convenient way for external consultants to fill their timesheets and expenses.
Deskera solves this and brings tons of other features on the table.

I've struggled to find a full-featured SaaS that would interface with my bank. Only Xero did, all the others didn't support it. Until Deskera, that is. As Xero's bills and invoice system is rather cumbersome, I used something else for invoicing and had to manually match payments to invoices, which was taking me hours every month. Now everything is integrated, and I have a whole bunch of other features (HR, Inventory management, CRM...) for a complete solution. I just love it. Plus, it has an auto-import function from Xero, so the transition was much easier than I thought. Oh, and as a cherry on the cake, the support team is great and reactive.

As it's a very feature-full solution, it can be overwhelming at times. It's not just fire and forget, you do have some configuration to do, which honestly can be a bit complicated if you're not used to this kind of software. And if you're migrating from solutions others than Xero or QuickBooks you might need some support.

Gerhard G.
CEO (Autriche)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Does everything but nothing well

3 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I tried setting up Deskera. I spent a few hours but the user interface seems a mess. I primarily wanted to use it for Accounting but guess it's better to use software that only does accounting but does it well.

Deskera is supposed to do many things like accounting and CRM.

I tried to use Deskera for my accounting but I gave up on trying to set it up. It just is not user-friendly and after a few hours I got the feeling, that it would probably never do what I needed it to do, even if my needs are very simple.

Philippe C.
CEO (France)
Édition, 2-10 employés

Great product

5 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : At first it was a little confusing from a desktop app to a web based app but it’s great.
I would like to change language inside my way. Not their way. The translation is nonsense.

Mostly I use it for invoicing, accounting and CRM. Payrolls are too complicated for it on my country. It’s a pleasure to work with it. Easy to set up the products, the suppliers, customers and to customize yours invoices and quote. Great value.

Not much : I will love to see a portal for customers like Agiled.app does. Translation in French is a joke.

Keshav M.
Keshav M.
founder (Inde)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

one stop solution for accounting, CRM & HR needs for any business

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have been using Zoho books for more than 2 years now and was very scared to switch.
I on a trial used deskera for almost a month and the learning curve have been awesome. I was so happy that I immediately purchased a code and also considering to upgrade it even.
This tool has a huge potential and I am still enjoying that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are active and ready to support.
I purchased it for a manufacturing business and am really loving the option and features it has. I have full faith that this product will be my one-stop solution for accounting & HR needs (payroll for now).
I wish that this product reach its full potential and we also grow with it.

1) easy to use 2) Faster learning curve 3) Awesome community 4) phenomenal customer support 5) equipped with modern marketing and management techniques including automation. 6) ERP features are amazing 7) Best mobile app to use and access data.

There is hardly any con as company resolves the issues so fast that it's not a con. every business has different need and software is so versatile that I adopt most of them, If few are left, then it could be a con, but team listens and finds a solution very fast.

David W.
David W.
Chief cook and bottle washer (Australie)
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés

Exceptional 'bang for bucks'!

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : In a word - faultless. I am really impressed with the dedication of the Deskera team to deliver a very affordable, very full featured, solution for small to medium businesses.

Deskera does all and more than I need in accounting, HR and CRM software and yet is priced way below competitive alternatives. The product is already very well featured but their roadmap is full of additional functions and features that can only further improve an already strong product. Since subscribing, they have already added a number of enhancements, most interestingly for me, is their Shopify alternative. They have a FB user group where they continually interact with users in an extremely responsive manner. As an example, I asked a question and received a comprehensive response in less than 15 minutes! You can't beat that!

So far, nothing. Sure it's a product in development (V2) but the original Deskera is close to 10 years old so these guys know what they are doing and they are clearly here to compete with the enterprise players.

Ronel D.
Ronel D.
Chief Technology Officer (Indonésie)
Télécommunications, 11-50 employés

Need All-in-one solution?, Deskera is your saviour

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Deskera Safe my hundred thousand dollar for developing all of this software

it's 2020 now all company don't want their internal software have a bunch of different apps and it'll waste so much time for Maintance and Developing, what i like with Deskera is Deskera have all of it and i just need costumize a bit and all done,

- Mobile apps - Accounting Apps - HR - Product Management - Sales what do u need more than if deskera have all of them?

Nilesh M.
Nilesh M.
CEO (Canada)

Truly Enterprise Class Features in one Software Suite for SMBs

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Really enjoy working in one platform with all the features than having to switch platforms all the time. Yes sometimes it might miss a feature but their roadmap is exhaustive and look forward to the platform becoming more mature

Feature Rich Platform and Continuous addition on features. Like all the modules for CRM, HR and Book Keeping. Ability to adopt to my business.

Still needs some development for markets in Canada, but I understand Deskera team is working on it

Rohit C.
Owner (Inde)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Deskera can help me to scale my business

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I am excited towards using Deskera's amazing platform for my business's needs Thank You

The whole business setup is in one platform Integrated system Landing pages can be easily customized User friendly

It would be helpful if they could provide group training sessions for new subscribers

Ninos M.
Ninos M.
Creative Director (Australie)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

A complete solution

5 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall happy with the experience , does what i need especially Books and CRM which are the main two i use.

What i like most about Deskera is the fact that it's a suite of products, that cover almost all needs from CRM, invoicing and finances, bookkeeping, and creating forms. I've used the support a couple of times, and they've always been helpful and fast to reply. overall the software is easy to use, and has good built-in functionalities.

What i didn't like is the lack of integration between the products. for example, creating an account in CRM doesn't sync with Books products, so in a way, they're separate products under one software umbrella.

Đỗ H.
Đỗ H.
General Manager (Singapour)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Application suitable for all businesses

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : This is exactly the business management software that I have been searching for a long time. I am a marketing agency with a lot of clients and in the past we had to manually manage it through Excel, although the market has a lot of management software and it is cumbersome because each tool stands separately. Only Deskera could do the package and turn around so easily. The road map is very promising right now and I see them actively taking care of their customers. Just need to improve the performance a little in the dashboard to make it work faster. Also there is nothing to blame. In addition, the price is very good, even a LTD but with what Deskera offers I think this is the next unicorn in the business software segment like CRM and ERP

I love the way the app manages companies and departments under one account. As a general manager I can easily view reports from accountants (daily receipts and payments, import and export invoices), reports from CRM about leads and deals gathered from sales staff, in addition, also manageable for payroll, timekeeping and travel reimbursement. All can be viewed in a single dashboard report. Very fast and convenient. Their mobile app is very intuitive and easy to use, able to create deals and browse permission applications on the go. Mobile apps are the one I appreciate most at Deskera, but in terms of features like Book, it's a bit confusing to start but they have quite a full Docs, me and my accountant are still working on and applying it. into your business.

In general, the basic features compared to other softwares on the market they are already complete. I would like to integrate more local banks to accommodate more tax patterns in different countries. Desktop application will be a little difficult to grasp initial usage, and it works a bit heavy, just improve its performance, add automatic integrations like Zapier, Pabbly Connect to be able to connect with other other marketing software.

CEO (Singapour)
Marchés boursiers, 11-50 employés

Ultimate App for Business Owners

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I find myself saving money on other software subscriptions because Deskera is robust enough to replace them! Well thought out, seamless and easy to use Ui/Ux that is suitable for an SME or a large company

The first feature that i like about deskera is the ability to view different organisation within the same login email. That’s a huge one for me! Here are the rest of the things that i find great about Deskera: - i just need to learn this 1 app instead of buying several software and worry about integration later on - aggressive product development roadmap backed by substaintial funding - mature established product in the market with existing mmr customers so i am not worried that they are expanding beyond just a HRM software since they already nailed it on their HRM development - access controls that are not confusing to setup since deskera is split into (ERP, CRM and People) - supports compliance and regulations from many countries (and growing) - Well thought out, seamless and easy to use Ui/Ux that is suitable for an SME or a large company - API + Whitelabeling + CNAME!! - There is a “mailchimp” within the CRM so i can send emails campaigns :) - Last but not least: Great team from Singapore!

I would need to use the desktop version of Deskera to administer new employees

Rangel M.
Director, Finance (Canada)
Design, 2-10 employés

Outstanding All-in-One Solution for Small Business

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I was simply an accounting software guy at the time. Prepared to sign up for Quickbooks. I was surprised to see that everything looked pleasantly clean and nice while onboarding. The good surprise was to see Deskera's other characteristics and additional modules such as the webpage builder. It has also an email templates for email campaigns to make the suite of application a must have package. The technical support is beyond anything else I’ve experienced, including a very supportive Facebook group that doesn't give me the feeling that after the sale is done, it's going anywhere. This makes me feel better about my acquisition.

1. Outstanding support 2. Easy to use interface 3. Feature rich mobile application 4. Regular improvements and hot fix 5. Pleasing UI 6. All solutions required for a small and medium size business to operate is included in the suite of applications. 7. Pricing

I would love to see contract management and digital signatures plus more store integrations, but these are on the roadmap and next year it seems they will be available. Some additional improvements to strengthen the UI/UI by minimizing navigation clicks and page transitions can be implemented.

Michael C.
Founder (France)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

All-in-one solution that you can grow from within

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : As the founder of a creative agency, we spend a lot of our time researching suitable software for our clients. Deskera surprised us pleasantly in that it's a potentially complete solution for our eCommerce clients based in the UK and EU, pending compliance. We normally use a mix of ShipStation, accounting software, HR software and so on but with Deskera seeing everything is in one place, we're looking at recommending it as a one-stop-all-in-one solution for our clients. We're very much looking forward for most of the pain points for UK/EU adoption to be addressed by Q1 2021.

I liked that each app (Books, Sales/CRM and HR) launches on their own subdomain for clear focus and purpose. If they all were in a single location it would have been a very cluttered experience. Each app has more features that you would expect. I really liked that you could start out in Deskera and as you grow, even to a really large size, you wouldn't need to look for a more powerful solution as you can remain within Deskera and keep growing inside of it. This is because it covers all the basic needs of a small business, but also covers the needs of a fast-growing enterprise, providing a secure growth pathway for your business.

The fact that they only just launched for the Western markets meant that they weren't fully compliant for most countries in the UK and Europe but they have quickly addressed this by doubling down on compliance for each country based on priority. I've been impressed with compliance uptake. The other thing I didn't like was the lack of mail tracking integrations for UK or European mail services, there wasn't any indication of when they will get added. It looks as though some of UK/EU users might have to externalise mail tracking outside of Deskera for the foreseeable future.

Chua L.
Chua L.
Founder (Malaisie)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

Finally, A One-App Rules All Solution For My Business!

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Deskera All-In-One has been a wonderful investment I've made to ease my life. The time and cost-savings that Deskera will provide to SMEs and large companies alike would be tremendous. I highly recommend using Deskera!

The UI is straightforward which allows people I invite onto the platform not to be confused. Deskera is really simple to use with detailed documentation and has responsive support when needed. It is truly a set once and forget platform that already has, and will continue to make my life easier with regards to customer relationship management, accounting and employee payroll management. I am also in love with the expense reporting feature which comes in handy for financial reports.

So far nothing. Although Deskera is a revamped product under development, the team behind is very responsive and helpful.

Bei T.
Bei T.
Marketer (Singapour)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Looking good!

5 l’année dernière

I hope that it'll replace a number of apps such as Waveapp, Salesflare, Nusii, and GetGist. Here's what I think: (1) I must say I'm liking the marketing portion. Though I'm on GetGist, I hope I can somehow integrate this in future, or perhaps if Deskera makes it good enough, I'll just transfer my entire email marketing over. Right now, I like that it has a few simple templates already. (2) Salesflare - I'm pretty sure this has enough potential to replace Salesflare, but I guess what Salesflare has that I like is the email workflow, which Deskera does not have yet. Not sure if it's in the pipeline. (3) Nusii - I use this a lot, and I definitely hope Deskera can develop this portion so that there's no need for me to jump from different apps, saving me lots of time. I heard that it's in the roadmap? For the accounting part, I'm quite sure it will replace Waveapp for me, as our needs are not as complicated. Overall, it doesn't look as complicated as I've imagined the platform to be, much easier than Plutio and some CRM that I've seen. Good start!

I hope that it will implement the Proposals/Digital signature function soon, as I'm still using a separate app for this.

🙂 oliver M.
🙂 oliver M.
Website designer (R.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

My all in one solution... finally

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : As someone who has tried and failed to use Clientjoy (vastly unready for even AppSumo) and Agiled app (great but has major limitations such as unique emails for each lead 🤷‍♂️) I was warmly surprised when I bought and tried Deskera Their mobile app is something else. Amazingly useful for such an expansive solution. Also, watching the Deskera webinar was like watching a polished keynote speech at times. They know what they’re doing. It feels like I finally have a working CRM, Sales pipeline and finance all in one solution.

Ease of use. Polished product. Not rushed. Ready for market. The teams support and drive.

Focus on selling products is unusable for me as a web designer but I just don’t touch that stuff.

Daniela T.
CEO (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 2-10 employés

Finally, a smart way to run my business all from one place.

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The features and benefits are many. They are working on improving everything and keep an open eye to all recommendations and where the community would like the software to go next. They are an exceptional company.

I love what I have seen so far. I know it is only the beginning. Deskera will keep getting better. Finally, a smart way to run my business all from one place. Call it my new favorite way to keep up with sales, follow-ups, and marketing. The best way for anyone, expert or beginner, to keeping good books, manage income, expenses, & cash flow. It helps to make sure people can schedule their time off with ease. Deskera will lower the cost of keeping up with payroll and its stress. What took you so long Deskera?

Not having the time to use it all. So much it can do, you will need staff just to make sure you use it all.

Robert M.
President (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, Auto-entrepreneur

Solid sales, accounting and payroll with lots of upcoming features!

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : They are a responsive with support and offer helpful weekly updates/overviews on their FB channel. I'm happy with the purchase and look forward to their planned features. I've worked with Oracle, Epicor and Quickbook systems and they are not as robust but are making good progress. I'm pleased for my basic needs but you should review their product in detail to determine if it offers everything you need now or in the near future.

I'm using Deskera primarily for sales, accounting and starting to setup the payroll. My business provides educational training for sale and also processes donations. I like the simplicity of the interface and the broad number of features. I've used QuickBooks for years and this product does not match their features, but does address the core features I need.

The objective of Deskera is to offer a multi-national platform that works in multiple companies. Their US company features are fairly complete so check it out first. Their approach to must functionality is to support the basics so if you need in-depth features or customizations this won't be the package for you.

Michael S.
Managing Member (É.-U.)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Deskera - A new era?

5 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Overall a positive experience, with a few unpolished edges but also with constant and rapid improvements and new features!

The software is full-featured and priced well when compared to older alternatives. The team at Deskera is very responsive, and the weekly video conferences are a revelation when compared to other stodgy alternative accounting software offerings.

Chat support appears to be in a country other than USA, which is fine, but occasionally chat will be unavailable during US business hours. The terminology/prompts on many screens are somewhat difficult to decipher, even for someone with accounting software experience. Although this may again be due to being in the US and having software that was created elsewhere. Many times I completely do not understand what an input field is asking for based on its caption, and there is no per-field help or tooltip, so I have to go search what those terms might mean. There are also times when fields change, for example: setting up a bank account will ask you to enter a "Code" with no onscreen explanation of what that is (is it a bank account number? is it my banking password? what is "code"?) and then after you enter and save the data, it is shown as a field called "Number" instead of "Code". HOWEVER, in dealing with the Deskera staff and support, I can see that they are CONSTANTLY improving and updating the software, and seem excited about their product and happy to help, so that keeps me interested in using it.

Lars E.
CEO (Allemagne)
Internet, 2-10 employés

Amazing piece of software

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall it is one of the best pieces of software! I use it daily!

There is so much what I really like about this software so it could be a very long text. But I will say it in short. This software is really amazing and a all in one solution for my business. I really love the way it works and the massive value of this tool. Before Deskera I needed several pieces of software to get my daily tasks done. With Deskera I found a solution to get so much stuff done. And that all in one tool! The App is also a nice additional solution to have my business always in my pocket.

There is not much negative to say. The only thing which could be approved is the app solution. It would be great to click on an e-mail or telephone number inside the CRM to open it/start a call.

Divaksh J.
Divaksh J.
CEO (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Deskera all-in-one platform has potential to make all other tools useless!

5 l’année dernière

1. Pricing!! Most of us think it is costlier than the other solutions, but the fact is it is not. This ERP has a deadly combination of most ERP pillars CRM, BOOKS and PAYROLL modules. 2. It will significantly not only reduce administrative and operating costs but also improve overall productivity. 3. Not only web app has Good UX and UI but also it has one of the finest Mobile App I've ever used in an ERP; it makes your ERP available anytime anywhere right into your pocket. 4. You can manage shops, vendors, supply, sales, payroll, accounting everything from one Deskera. 5. Fully Goods and Services Tax compliant along with all major banks support. (India) 6. Deskera provides user-defined reports, intuitive charts and graphs and customizable alerts to monitor system changes. 7. They recently launched custom branding with CNAME, now we have it on our own domain as a completely white-labelled solution. 8. Customer service, they are responsive and profoundly serious about the product.

1. As it is a full-fledged ERP, So the learning curve for advanced features is steep. 2. I wish it had a project management tool, right now for that specific reason we have to use another product. 3. Deskera is something that can become a crucial part of any organization in no time IMHO having two-factor authentication will lead to better reliability and worry-free experience. 4. Too much overwhelming for freelancers and small teams but good for large teams. 5. Integrations like Pabbly Connect, Shopify, WooCommerce, Amazon etc are missing.

Lily L.
Lily L.
Operations Director (Hong Kong)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Full featured business management app

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We're slowly migrating all our processes from OpenERP for sales, inventory, expenses, leaves etc.

Deskera really covers all the bases in an integrated solution. From your marketing to your sales and accounting, you don't need to jump through hoops and hook different solutions : it's all there. Also the licensing scheme is really neat: you pay for power users, but normal users are free. So you don't have to worry about the costs when your company grows or when you use external consultants that need to fill timesheets and expenses. It's really a good thing for us.

As most of these solutions, since it's very complete, it's a bit overwhelming. Different countries have different requirements, and your previous solutuion might not play nice to export/import current data. You will need to review things with your accounbtant, your sales team your product team... Make surwe you take your time, it's not a 2 hours project to get started...

Jo-anne C.
Business Owner (Australie)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Deskera - the software looking to replace many other ongoing subscriptions.

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Fantastic. The team from Deskera are really involved in the community, open to suggestions, and helping their members on a use case basis.

I loved the inclusions in Deskera, the fact I don't need to run and maintain and sync multiple software platforms, let alone the ongoing monthly costs of each. I am in the process of migrating over my data from Xero, and I am excited to see what we can achieve with this streamlining.

Australian GST / Tax compliance is not here yet.... but its coming. Q4 2020!! :D

Kenton M.
owner (Canada)
Construction, 2-10 employés

Excellent support team, constantly improving

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My overall experience so far has been great. At first, I was not overly pleased with the software due to little things I encountered, but those things have all been fixed already (they were fixed within a day or two of me bringing it to their attention). I really like being able to use one tool for so many different things. Currently with my other business I have multiple programs for invoicing, accounting, payroll, sales/CRM, and HR, but with Deskera it's all in one. I never could have imagined how convenient that would be.

Aside from beautiful UI in both the desktop software and the mobile app, I would have to say their support team. That's not to take away from the product, it's great and constantly getting better, but their support is fast and responsive.

This iteration of the product is still young, so at the time of writing this review, there is still work to be done. You many encounter a snag here or there, but they are ready and waiting to solve any problem you throw at them.