4,8 /5
    4,7 /5
  • Service client
    4,8 /5

En savoir plus sur ProProfs Chat

ProProfs Chat vous permet d'offrir un support proactif à vos clients, de stimuler l'engagement, de capturer des leads, d'identifier les opportunités de ventes incitatives, etc.

En savoir plus sur ProProfs Chat

49 avis affichés

Preethi R.
Services et technologies de l'information
  • Publié le 27/05/2015

"Affordable and highly valued Service"

Commentaires: It’s embarrassing to say that it took us over six months to get started with Live2Support. No idea why? It is great converter and lead generator. It has anything and everything needed to run successful live and automated chats. It has reduced response time and tremendously improved online customer service. I have not imagined how easy are the step-by-step tutorials to configure and customize each and everything on this live chat service. It has awesome support service. They have integrated my chat with 3D cart, website and sales force. I created two branded custom chat images one for offline and one for online they help me get that up and running and positioned where I wanted it. I have quarterly renewed the services priced at $110 and will continue with it till I have business.

Avantages: The affordable and reliable chat service of Live2Support's has helped our organization to reduce response time in delivering online customer service. Its associated analytical services have helped us to analyze sales trigger points and redefined our customer satisfaction parameters. It has become unique tool in organization’s daily operations to identify key metrics for gauging its effectiveness. Its control panel has enhanced our ability to measure and analyze live chat channel and individual chat agent performance. This unique capability has helped us to achieve high customer satisfaction through quick issue resolution in highly focused interactions.

Inconvénients: The extended functionality provided need extensive time frame to explore

• Publié le 27/05/2015
Anji R.
Software Developer
  • Publié le 30/07/2020

"Helps You Market Better on Website"

Commentaires: The software is definitely likable since it is fast, responsive, offers exactly what we need in terms of features and builds an awesome experience for our tools.

Avantages: I like there is this Announcement feature available. It helps us strategize how we should market our latest sales or product updates to customers visiting our website.

Inconvénients: Haven’t found one so far in our use of the software for the past 11 months.

• Publié le 30/07/2020
Monica R.
Marketing Manager
Internet, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 14/06/2017

"Best live chat tool I've worked on!"

Commentaires: Awesome features.
I am using this tool since 2 years at my organization and I am quite satisfied with it. I don't think I have anything as of now that I can share in con section. It works well for me!

Avantages: As an experienced live chat agent, I can very well tell you that some of the tools I had previously worked with were more complicated than the plot of the movie Inception. But ProProfs Chat is all about business! Simple, easy to use and no complications!

Sugandh S.
Sr. Marketing Executive
  • Publié le 25/03/2021

"Proactive Support Made Possible"

Commentaires: I’d say that the experience with ProProfs Chat has been very smooth so far and we’re glad that we’re still onboard with it. Would recommend it to all.

Avantages: ProProfs Chat is definitely making it easier for us to become more proactive while offering support to our customers. We track and find opportunities where we can initiate a chat with our customers.

Inconvénients: The fact that there should be more customization options because we’re not that equipped with CSS knowledge. So it would help if they can help us create more attractive looking chat widgets.

• Publié le 25/03/2021
Joya A.
Équipement et fournitures de bureau
  • Publié le 27/06/2015

"Simple and customizable"

Commentaires: With its easy to use interfaces, availability of native applications for smartphones and several other value added features it surely was ours go-to solution when we were in immediate need of enhancing our website performance by extracting more number of sales/sales leads through it along with serving all our online customers with optimum support.

Avantages: It’s designed to be simple and smart and integrates optimally with our Salesforce CRM for automated migration of all conversation we have on website to our CRM. It allowed us “powered by” logo removed, making sure our customers get a seamless customized experience from start to finish.

Inconvénients: Perhaps by extending a free trial that runs for a month so that people who are slow to adopt also tests it fully before putting in an assessment.

• Publié le 27/06/2015
Kenley T.
Banque
  • Publié le 19/10/2015

"Affordable and highly valued Service"

Commentaires: It is one of the most cost effective solution available in market for interacting with website visitor. Besides as a mean of sales and support for the website visitor it is also a mean to create your brand value for organization

Avantages: We can manage multiple website using single live chat account.
The responses are faster and quicker due to canned responses.
Logo can be placed on chat window creating higher brand value.
Co-browsing is also possible while chat on visitor end.
Function of call back is really helpful to create a alternative option of interaction

Inconvénients: comprehensive functionality need a lot of time to evaluate.
online help documents need revamp may be to technical as far as I think may be its too technical for me only

• Publié le 19/10/2015
Toma R.
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 10/12/2020

"Helps us Predict Customer Response"

Commentaires: Satisfied with the overall experience with this product as it helps us every day to reach out to our site visitors everyday. Would recommend brands to give it a try.

Avantages: I’m sure that predicting customer response may be common in a lot of live chat solutions today. But this tool helps us understand the customer mindset faster and enables my agents to come up with a solution faster.

Inconvénients: I’m not sure if there is something I can point out as what I least like about this software. So far the experience has been really good.

envoyé par ProProfs le 23/12/2020

Thanks for sharing your review on ProProfs Chat.

• Publié le 10/12/2020
Zara I.
  • Publié le 31/07/2015

"Cost Effective Value Loaded solution"

Commentaires: It is no doubt one of the best solution available in live chat services. We can say that it is value for money as the feature that this service provides are available at a higher cost from other service providers.

Avantages: It provides the full opportunity for branding in visitor chat window besides that it also have comprehensive visitor information tracking which helps us a lot to create a targeted response to the website visitor.

Inconvénients: The online helps need rationalization. It is not that it does not have the contents but there organization need little rationalization however I think it has nothing to do with the service itself

• Publié le 31/07/2015

Business Development
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 16/02/2021

"Boosts Customer Engagement"

Commentaires: So far so good. We’ve seen a significant growth in our website engagement with the help of this live chat software and would highly recommend others to give it a try.

Avantages: The fact that we can improve our customer engagement on the website and at the same time educate customers about what’s coming in for them makes proprofs chat special for us.

Inconvénients: I’m not sure what to complain about the product. It has flawlessly helped us overcome our biggest concern which was to improve website engagement.

• Publié le 16/02/2021
Mike W.
Event Planner
  • Publié le 14/06/2017

"I can monitor people on my site!!"

Commentaires: Well, when enterprise companies are using this software and have no complaints, why would a blogger have any complaints! ;)

Avantages: I am a blogger and I needed a medium to connect with my readers on WordPress website. When I got ProProfs Chat, I thought it's just a live chat software but then I realized I could monitor my visitors, engage them in conversations and send them chat invites - IMPRESSED!

Tami D.
VP of Operations
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 08/07/2019

"Great Chat Program"

Commentaires: Wonderful. We enjoy using this CHAT software.

Avantages: Ease of use. Cost was in a reasonable amount for our budget.

Inconvénients: How to add to your website instructions are not real easy to understand. Random software issues had to be addressed by calling support.

• Publié le 08/07/2019
Head of Growth
Internet, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/07/2020

"Advanced chat tool, rather for small companies"

Avantages: They provide a purchase history of the client we are chatting with – this helps in personalized conversation with him/her. You can see the activity of your customer while he/she is exploring your website – thanks to this feature you can initiate a conversation with your potential customer and help him/her in the purchasing process. You get all analytics you need to see how operators of your chats are performing. I like the feature that allows me to take over a chat conversation if it is necessary – sometimes the customer's case can be complicated and the novice operator may not have enough knowledge to solve it.

Inconvénients: I didn't find anything that I didn't like.

• Publié le 23/07/2020
Svein R.
Head of support services
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 30/11/2018

"Great service for our customers"

Commentaires: Good value and affordable prices.

Avantages: Easy set up and this Product reduce our incoming phone calls

Inconvénients: Nothing I can mention as I remeber now!!!

• Publié le 30/11/2018
Mukesh R.
Senior Team Lead
  • Publié le 30/05/2017

"Best tool connect with other customer support tools"

Avantages: I needed a live chat which would connect with my CRM, helpdesk, email marketing tool and so on. ProProfs Chat offers numerous integration with all these tools!

• Publié le 30/05/2017
Nicole K.
Owner & IT Head
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 06/06/2017

"Excellent service for an even greater product!"

Avantages: ProProfs has made helping my online customers so much easier than ever before. I have noticed that with this product, my sales have gone up twenty percent over the past month. (Versus the previous two months) ProProfs lets me see what any visitor is looking at in real time and allows me to live chat with them if they are in need of assistance. It has allowed my company to perform Customer Service to its fullest potential which makes my vistors and returning customers happier. Before I purchased this amazing little chat system, I couldn't pair my customers up with the products they need - and now I can!!

• Publié le 06/06/2017
Songbedna B.
Business analyst
  • Publié le 20/06/2017

"Easy to use. Very effective"

Avantages: It is very easy to use and install on a website, didn't take me long at all. It has helped me communicate effectively.

• Publié le 20/06/2017
Richard P.
Specialist Sales
  • Publié le 12/07/2018

"Good software for lead generation for us"

Commentaires: Great exploration for our business, getting quality leads, easy to communicate and many more

Avantages: Automatic live chat that pops up at every page has helped us to generate and convert more leads. Even when the customer has a query regarding one product, we can let him know about the other products that we offer. And this ways sometimes the visitors have been converted into customers. The software is easy to use and runs on any web browser. The software does not require knowledge of any computer language.

Inconvénients: It would be really nice if you work towards changing the notification sound. It is a bit creepy. ...

• Publié le 12/07/2018
Adams S.
  • Publié le 04/12/2010

"Awesome Live Chat Software"

Commentaires: I would like to recommend Live2Support for live chat software Version 3.1. Service is completely hosted by their servers, and web-based, so it is not mandatory to download or install. There is an online demo of 15 days free trial. Notable features include Proactive Chat Requests, Chat Histories, Operator Chat, and Foot Prints, Language Customization etc. It is quite competitive with other services Etc.

Avantages: 1. Monitor Website Traffic in Real-time.
2. Fast and Easy Navigation.
3. Block IP Address.
4. Send a pop-up window of special offer or change visitor current page with some special page.
5. Auto/Pro-active Chat Invitations.
6. Friendly Invitation.
7. Extensive Visitor Information System.
(Geo location, search engine, time spent etc.)
8. Chat History of every visitor comes to your website.
9. Foot Prints (How many page visited and time spent by visitor on each page.)
10. Call Back & Call Back History

Inconvénients: Video Chat

• Publié le 04/12/2010
Daniel J.
Client Servicing Manager
  • Source de l'avis

"A unique Sales and Support Manager for your website"

Commentaires: I myself is using one of the live service provided by luve2support.I completely agree with what is said here. While doing my online business what I realized that we have created our online presence but it is much more static if there is no counterpart on the website of sales manager in our show rooms. This live2support live chat service is much smarter than many sales managers. Its visitor monitoring window provides comprehensive information about visitors even tell us from where they are lending to our page. It's actually my third eyesight to get a clear vision about the customer and the result is more sales conversions. We have pulled back many of the visitors to our websites when they were about to leave. I have tried many chat services on my other websites but ultimately I have to shift to live2support .More live2support is economical also.

Adonis S.
Presales Engineer
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés
  • Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 20/02/2018

"Resolving customer issue instantly"

Avantages: This is a portal for customer service but unlike traditional service that tickets are issued, this is interactive and on-time support to address customer inquiries and problems. Guaranteed to have a result or even fix the concern after the conversation.

Inconvénients: Try to be specific on your issue, sometimes its hard to fully understand the request on a single conversation.

• Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 20/02/2018
Erik L.
Product Marketer
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/07/2020

"Lives up to its slogan"

Avantages: I was expecting a chat tool but was met with a wide range of features for customer support as well as employee training! The platform is really intuitive and you can get started with setting up your help desk, surveys, Q&A forum and more in a couple of minutes. You are also able to pick and choose from the features you need to build a package of your own, all at a very fair pricing.

Inconvénients: I can't come up with any features that I was missing at the top of my head. The navigation between the different solutions could be a bit simpler, though.

• Publié le 27/07/2020
  • Publié le 09/07/2018
Griffin R.
Senior Manager
  • Publié le 03/01/2011

"Nice Features of Live Chat Software"

Commentaires: Live2Supports live Chat is a nice feature, you can offer visitors who dont want to wait for an email reply, or pick up the phone. Live2Support offers free trials and easy site-integration. It is best deal for small and medium level business. My sale has drastically increased after enabling Live Support on my web site.

Avantages: Real time Visitor Monitoring
Fast and Easy Navigation
Chat History of every visitor comes to websites
One to One Text Chat with Website Visitors
Customize Pre & Post Chat form
Ready Made Chat Windows Templates
Enable time base chat session
Chat Transcripts of All Chat Sessions
Auto Pop-ups and User-defined Messaging

Inconvénients: Video Chat

• Publié le 03/01/2011
Robert W.
Business Development Consultant

"Simple and customizable"

Commentaires: It's designed to be simple and smart and integrates with all the popular contemporary CRMs available in the market with an option to integrate with your in-house built customized CRM. While live2support integration code itself is copy and paste, there are plugins available for content management and ecommerce systems, including Shopify, Wordpress, Joomla and lot others.
Unlike many live chat programs, Live2Support can be customized to fit your unique branding and style. You can also have its 'powered by' logo removed, making sure your customers get a seamless experience from start to finish.
Thumbs up from all of here ....