Avis clients sur Cisco Jabber

4,3 (1 157) Écrivez votre avis !

En savoir plus sur Cisco Jabber

Le partage de bureau, la messagerie instantanée et la conférence pour les entreprises, ainsi que la possibilité de collaborer en déplacement depuis son téléphone.

En savoir plus sur Cisco Jabber

As someone who often works out and about in the community this software is incredibly convenient and helpful.

Losing ground due to lack of strong features provided by other vendors.

Cisco Jabber - Notes

Cisco Jabber a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1 157 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Cisco Jabber ?

Filtrer les avis (1 157)

Ingénieur logiciel (France)
Marchés boursiers, 10 000+ employés

Messagerie veillotte qui s'est laissé dépassé

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : Globalement il y'a dix ans j'en etait satisafait mais aujourd'hui elle est completement dépassé

Une belle messagerie il y'a 10. permet de passer des appels vers des mobiles et des fixes dans le monde. gestion des conversations et des appels de groupe

Interface pas du tout intuitive, Fonction de base payante, gestion des groupes complexes, partage d'ecrans complexe à mettre en œuvre. Aucune intégration avec l'écosystème Microsoft 365

Javier
Javier
Customer Success Manager (Argentine)
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés

The best unified communications application

Commentaires : My experience with Jabber is excellent, no matter where I am, I always have my extension at my fingertips and so I can make or receive calls as if I were in the office. I can also listen to voicemails or access virtual meetings from the same application. This application definitely helps the mobility of people keeping them always connected.

Cisco Jabber is an all-in-one application, it gives you the possibility of having your extension on your computer, cell phone or tablet, being able to send messages to your colleagues, share documents, screens, access voicemail or even video conferencing rooms. What more could you want?

There is not much to mention here, with the change of look and feel that they are doing in the new version, the user experience will be similar to Webex Teams and this helps the adoption of the solution. Perhaps the only point to mention is that for some cell phones, the application makes them a little slower than normal.

Gareth
Operator (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 501-1 000 employés

Cisco Jabber has not kept up with the times

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It was not the most user-friendly software to use and also not stable.

Jabber is a secure messaging service that is used for company internal communications

It does not integrate with the other more widely used messaging or video conferencing platforms in the market.

Gerente de Soluciones de Negocios (Mexique)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Colaboración Jabber

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : En términos generales tengo una grata experiencia haciendo uso de esta tecnología, se me hizo bastante estable y con buenas prestaciones.

Ocupabamos Jabber con la integración de la telefonía IP, la comunicación era muy buena, la experiencia de llamada era excelente.

No es una solución de Comunicación unificada que sea económica.

Jessie
Junior Designer (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés

Effective communication with colleagues from any platform and device

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : The use of Cisco Jabber has been an important and definitive step to break communication gaps in my organization, its multiple benefits to strengthen communication and collaboration among the members of my work team have been the cause of a constant increase in the productivity of the team and in the effectiveness of our work.

Cisco Jabber came to my organization to improve everything related to communication and collaboration between members of work teams. I really enjoy and have taken advantage of the multiple benefits this tool has to establish stable communication with others through audio and video calls, instant messaging and video conferencing, it also has effective tools to strengthen collaboration and team support.

Cisco Jabber automatically deletes historical messages from chats, which makes it impossible to locate and view old messages when the need arises, something that has happened to me a couple of times.

Fabian
Technical Support Representative (Jamaïque)
Télécommunications, 501-1 000 employés

the talk of the 21st century

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I've been having an amazing time using Cisco Jabber, I've walked the learn and grow I've become edified on subject matters I had no ideas about. cisco jabber has allowed me to become a multitasked individual and it keeps my mind very active.

the thing that i like the most about Cisco Jabber is how safe, reliable and easy to use the app is. eve since I was introduces to this app I've become a better person. it is a fun tool to use when conferencing with other agents and you learn as you use the app.

you have to ensure you click the verifications that pop up or else you could procrastinate with out even knowing that they're there.

Technical Project Coordinator (Roumanie)
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés

It's a yes for me

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Cannot complain, I would recommend it

I like the fact that while you are in a call you can switch from the mobile Phone to the fixline (desktop) without interruption. That means that you can stay connected no matter the situation. I like that it has multiple uses, meaning videoconferencing, calling and having meetings. It is also nice that you can chat with people that are using other platforms than Cisco Jabber, for exemple Google talks.

Sometimes the conversations in the chat are deleted. I am not sure if this was an issue only on my side or it is a general feature.

Genseska
Genseska
Coordinador de costos y estándares (Honduras)
Mode et vêtements, 10 000+ employés

Good communication tool

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Considering that for a long time was the only way of communication inside the company, it really helped having contact with other departments and business unites inside and outside the country. It was a really good communication tool but now there are better softwares.

What I liked the most of Cisco Jabber is that I could used it in the computer and mobile device it gives you the flexibility to communicate at anytime. The quality of the calls and videos are good, you can chat and share files in group chat and in personal chats. Also, you can use it in the language of your preference.

I consider that is kind of pricey, considering there are other softwares that have better quality sound and more functions to chat, video conference and sharing files.

Melissa
IT Supervisor (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 201-500 employés

Cisco Jabber

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience with Jabber has been pretty good.

I love that we can call or chat with each other either from our cell phone or our laptop.

In the beginning it was hard to give up our physical phone to start using this product.

Trevor
Systems Admin (Canada)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51-200 employés

Cisco Jabber Review

4,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : It has been great to connect our remote staff and those who travel.

the ability to use it as our main telephony client. The built in chat works great as well.

The one thing that was a little difficult was the Active Directory integration.

IT Analyst (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Where did Jabber go?

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : When we used Cisco Jabber, it satisfied our business needs with ease 7 years ago, but with licensing moving to the cloud, it makes the overall solution expansive without giving much value back

Cisco Jabber brought great chat and video capability to the PBX platform with little difficulty to deploy it into the environment

With everything moving to the cloud, WebEx software is taking over the software adding unnecessary bloatware into the simple environment

Tony
Senior Network Technician (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 501-1 000 employés

Useful and easy to use

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Jabber has allowed our engineering team to stay in close contact during the pandemic so we can discuss solutions to problems and plan accordingly. In addition, our help desk started using it during the pandemic to discuss problems with the engineers, and request assistance or pass on a particularly difficult issue. We found jabber useful before the pandemic, and during it truly proved it’s worth.

Jabber is simple for end users to use, yet robust enough for IT professionals to use as well. I like the ability to personalize my offline notice. It is easy to have jabber set up on a mobile device as well as your computer, and both seem to work equally well. The ability to private message is very useful, and the fact that Jabber saves the conversations is very handy as well.

Sometimes messages sent on mobile do not show up on the computer. It is still saved on the mobile device, but it occasionally causes confusion.

Jeremy
Jeremy
Writer (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

Call Your Friends without a Phone. Just Make Sure Your Microphone is Plugged in First.

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : So, I use Cisco Jabber for work only, and only when I need to keep my private number private. Because I have a service-oriented job based on appointments, I have to protect my personal space. So, clients don’t get to call me at 2am for a punctuation question. They need an appointment first. But they also need a call from me when they’re late for their appointment. How do I call them without using my phone? Cisco Jabber. Now, this doesn’t mean they won’t call the Cisco number back when they miss my call. They do sometimes. But I don’t hear that call. Why? Because they’re calling the Cisco number, not my number. My phone stays quiet, just the way I prefer it (but I still get the email alert that they tried calling me back). There may be other uses where the Jabber user might want the client to call him back, but that’s not my use case. My use case is hands-free, computer speaker and microphone communication, with privacy controls that keeps people from contacting me at odd hours. What’s not to like about that? As far as video features go, I don’t have access to them. This probably helps with cost management (I assume, even though I’m not the one paying for it). If I did, I’d use the same way I use the audio features. I’d just show my face more.

(About audio conferencing features only—I don’t have access to video features.) In an age when our smartphones do everything but call our friends, family, or clients, it’s refreshing to have a desktop app that can make calls in the smartphone’s place. It seems appropriate in a time when we’re all worried about the robots rising and taking over the world. Why not transfer the functionality of a telephone to the same computer where we program those world-dominating robots? It’s practical. Cisco Jabber takes the classic idea of making calls with a phone and puts it in the same place where we spend most of our worktime. This frees up desk space, as well as keeps the smartphone available for what it was invented to do: take Instagram photos. Not to mention, because it has its own number, it makes it easier to contact clients without having to give them your personal phone number. Need to make a call, but you don’t want to share your home phone? Cisco Jabber makes that easy. And best of all, because you call through your computer, all you need is a microphone to speak and speakers to listen, and you never have to pick up the phone at all. If you hate having sweaty ears, then Cisco Jabber is your app of choice. Note: Because I have access to phone features only, and Cisco Jabber has more available that I can’t use, I can see where it may also be a pro for business owners that Cisco apparently allows custom features availability for users, depending on roles.

As far as I know, there’s no way to receive a call, and this can be an issue if you end up playing phone tag. (Note: I use a work account, and my configuration may be the reason for this, so I don’t want to claim with absolution that Cisco Jabber doesn’t alert users of an incoming call. I just know that my account doesn’t receive alerts of incoming calls. That may differ with other users. I do, however, get email alerts that someone tried to call, and I also have a voicemail box that no one ever uses. So, it’s great for phone tag.) Depending on network connection, the service occasionally needs refreshing. And I can’t seem to get rid of that network window without closing the app. But I use it for work, not for fun, so I only open it when I need to call a client to remind them that the appointment has started and that time is ticking. So, for me, the cons are minor.

Satya
Senior FullStack Engineer (É.-U.)
Assurance, 51-200 employés

Awesome Chatting tool

Commentaires : Intra business Communication. Its pretty nice software to have group chat and discussions which is good for Team collaboration. Individual Call and screen sharing facility is pretty good.

The Best thing is its easily Integrated with Microsoft Outlook. If you are in a meeting then automatically in Jabber the status shows "in a Meeting". If you are presenting then same the status will show presenting. IN that way the other person can know ur status and accordingly they will not disturb you. Also it is available on the mobile phone easily as it is very light weight and it doesn't require corporate Network at all. It will have features like Screen share and call via the tool is pretty nice.

The Feature to keep the backup the messages automatically is lacking here. You have to manually store the messages if you have to store. It will not automatically store. If you forget then the whole message history is gone. Also in Group chat we can't make a group call. Only we can share screen in the Group.

User Experience Lead (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés

While it's come a long way from its freeware days, Cisco needs to update this tool for the modern er

Commentaires : Jabber gets the job done for instant messaging, but companies need not worry about their employees getting lost in endless chats with each other. The interface is clunky and unintuitive. Setting a custom status is easy enough, but removing that status is not nearly as easy and requires an Internet search/hack.
The emoji set looks about as appealing as AOL Instant Messenger from the late 1990s, and at least once a day I send messages to the wrong person somehow. The lack of avatars is telling, and while it has some integration with ActiveDirectory/Outlook, other products do it better. Its best feature (by far) is the reminder to join WebEx meetings, which doesn't require opening any programs at all. Slack or Skype will give you a superior chat experience, but Jabber is typical of Cisco products with a focus on back-end telephony.

This product has excellent integration with other Cisco software, particularly WebEx

Has terrible emoji support; is not customizable in any meaningful way; often send messages to the wrong people due to a cluttered interface

Jamie
Jamie
Learning Management System Administrator, Training Specialist (É.-U.)
Machines, 1 001-5 000 employés

Excellent corporate chat tool that works well with other Cisco products.

Commentaires : Jabber allows our users to communicate easily and efficiently throughout their work day. It gives quick access to WebEx and phone functions with other Cisco integrations.

Jabber is a solid chat client for the corporate environment. The desktop app is very robust and integrates well with other Cisco products. We have it integrated with our Cisco video phones and WebEx. You can share your desktop, launch a WebEx meeting or take calls over VOIP. It is easy to search for coworker with the active directory integration and organize contacts in groups. It also allows you to view missed calls and listen to voicemail if you have it integrated with your phone system. It will also remind you of WebEx meetings and allow you to launch them from the pop-up reminder. Overall, with the integrations, I believe it is one of the more feature complete chat clients on the market.

The mobile app is the only real weak point for Jabber. They have improved it a little over time, but it still has issues. I have used it both on iOS and Android and it is a battery hog. Significantly more battery drain when it is running. Also, it does not save login information when using single sign-on. This means I have to re-authenticate every time I open it fresh. This makes me question whether or not to open it when on the go. One other issue is slow file transfer. The feature is there and easy enough to select a file, but the transfer is very slow and fails at times. Could be better.

Alvaro
Alvaro
Account Manager (Philippines)
Équipements publics, 1 001-5 000 employés

We use Jabber for both work and play in the office

Commentaires : We use Jabber for corporate presence, instant messaging, chat, voice and video calls. It works seamlessly with other Cisco products. And for me, a nostalgic value which reminds me that Jabber has been my go-to messaging platform for decades, and it continues to impress and be a reliable workhorse.

Initially, I can't believe that the Jabber software we loved back in the University has been aquired by Cisco. It was pleasant news because it signals the more professional maintenance and dev for this much loved software. We use Jabber (then, and) now for our main messaging software. It is easily deployable company-wide or even to small departments and teams for a limited/specialized use case. The UI is pretty clean, lite, fast, and functional. In the office, it is easy to see Presence (i.e., who's online and perhaps ready for a chat). Now the call both audio only or with video is very reliable. It is pretty solid for corporate use. Since this is owned by Cisco, you can expect seamless integration with a host of other CIsco products you may have (e.g., we use it in conjunction with Cisco WebEx).

Well... aesthetics matter a lot to me.. and Jabber, although has been refined a bit, still needs a more modern look and feel (especially now that there are tons of other messaging platforms available). Just a note though to keep backups of important conversations (e.g., in chat). I have had experience when my old messages got deleted when I leave a chat group.

Jeff
Desktop Engineer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

Overall an adequate chat app with features that tie to Cisco phones and Outlook.

Commentaires : I recommend this software if you utilize Outlook, WebEx, and Cisco phones.
It has a lot of features that allow you to manage communication to Contacts all from in Jabber.

The tie ins with Outlook, WebEx, and Cisco phones work very well. Popup notifications for meetings and call notifications are clear. Interaction Options selectable from within the individual contact screens are robust. This is most noticeable when you are connected to Outlook, WebEx, and Cisco phones. You can pretty much do anything to conduct or initiate a meeting from in the Contact window. Automatic status changes when it detects your on the phone, in a meeting, etc works very well.

Lets start with if you don't use Outlook, WebEx, and Cisco phones you will not be able to leverage many features. In this case, you may want to consider other options. I have some small complaints such as: Inability to make the popups "on top" of any windows when triggered. When you don't already have Jabber chat open the only indicator is the icon on the taskbar is lit. As a deployment: An upgrade of the client is not a simple install-over of the latest client. It requires (thus far) an uninstall of the prior, then install of the current. This forces planning and user notification due to the possible interruption. As mentioned, this ties directly into Cisco phones. User can be hung up on as the client uninstalls and reinstalls if they had a call during this time.

Sara
Sara
Content Coordinator (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 11-50 employés

Incredibly useful for companies that use phones

Commentaires : I use Cisco Jabber daily to communicate and it is smooth and efficient. If your company uses phones (I know there are a growing number of businesses that do not offer phone support at all), I highly recommend Cisco Jabber for clear communication. I have never had an issue with the voice/instant message services in over 2 years of using them.

I love that when someone leaves a voicemail, it sends a transcript directly to my email. As someone who prefer to read over listen (I know this is an odd trait for a millennial), this greatly improves my work day and allows me to keep working without having to listen to voicemails.

I find the instant messenger clunky and old fashioned. Let's make the interface modern, Cisco!

Timmy
Software Developer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 5 001-10 000 employés

A handy, referential client that provides IM support for Webex Meetings

Commentaires : Manage the client while many technical workers and executives within our organization message on it (both to me and without me, to one another). Group chats are easy to convert into video calls, fully-fledged Webex conferences, or both depending on the needs of they conversation.

I love that IMs during Webex meetings made and/or hosted through Jabber will be saved, securely, forever. There are often times where a good point is made during a meeting and it's up to the secretary to remember the point, its context, and then send it out again. Jabber allows us to make and store these observations in real-time.

1-on-1 messages between users are stored locally on the disk. This can lead to problems with security if users are unaware their storage is local and their workspace security is compromised. Larger, group messages are encrypted and stored safely on the cloud, though.

Mia
Financial (É.-U.)
Banque, 10 000+ employés

Cisco jabber is Good however there are malfunctions

Commentaires : The software is great however behind every system operation is a person. My experience elsewhere has led me to believe that a person motives could be good or bad. Before I rate the software as horrible I will question the motives of the one controlling the software within the company. You are the designer and I must admit you've done a great job. How companies use your product is on the company once the product is sold. I've noticed small businesses and employment outside of call centers experience little to no malfunctioning when using your product. Big business and corporations is where I experienced the most software issues.

Being able to communicate with employees around the world by phone, email, web, messaging, etc. The software is great depending on how it's being used. I've worked with Cisco products elsewhere and find that there was little to no system issues. It's amazing how you can conduct meetings face to face elsewhere by web and associate with everyone in the office.

The software will malfunction and completely stop performing its duties. Jabber will interfer with how avaya which is a phone system operates causing disconnection in calls and system freezing. I noticed after not using jabber the calls became normal and the system freezing discontinued. I find that a lot of call centers offering work from home positions requires the use of jabber and has implemented the use into company policies resulting in termination if the software is not used however on site employees are not required to use the software. The software can be used as spyware within a security team.

Scott
Scott
Network Administrator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 501-1 000 employés

Cisco Jabber - A Powerful Tool For Anyone

Commentaires : Currently, we find an uptick in productivity and inter-department communication with the implementation of Jabber, especially after recent months of re-education for users on how to use, set up, customize, and get the most out of the service.

Jabber is a good looking, easy to use, and incredibly useful tool. It can share screen captures very easily, supports embedded images and emotes as well as "mentions" to bring in others to the conversation, and is updated and supported regularly by Cisco.

Setting it up to integrate into your Call Manager phone system can be a bit of a bear if you are new to setting up Cisco environments. Thankfully the Cisco support team is very responsive and helpful.

On site It Analyst (Brésil)
Cabinet d'avocats, 10 000+ employés

Cisco Jabber in everyday life

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I support users of the company where I work and they always speak very highly of Cisco Jabber, the Application has been improving more and more. I do conference call with it every day and I am more and more surprised, the application looks great and is easy to use.

Easy to implement software, I helped to implement the software in the company where I work and it was very smooth. Cisco Jabber is very intuitive and easily accepted by the user, you can use it on your computer and also on your mobile phone, an excellent and practical application, I strongly recommend Cisco Jabber.

The video-conference part is little disclosed when purchasing the Software. It would be a point where the marketing sector can invest, disseminate this functionality that JABBER has, so that they could get more customers.

Software Developer (Inde)

I use Cisco jabber everyday for meeting, chatting , sharing snapshot,sharing screen with Colleagues.

Commentaires : In my daily work life, I discuss my issues , make a call, sharing screen while doing my problem. I can easily talk with any of my colleague with this and share my screenshots of issues and bugs easily with different people. With this, i can see client or colleague's screen to view their issues in better way. I can share my instant status with someone while i am on the call or in the meeting so someone not disturb me while busy work. I can create the group whenever i need to call my colleagues for my achievements sweets or discuss about the good news with them. Share the emoticons with them and let them know my instant mood. Moreover, i can arrange meeting with clients and ping to them for urgent meeting if he/she is available on the same time.

We can share screen with client and colleague's system with this and ping to anyone which under Cisco connection. We can create the common group , sharing screenshots , use different emoticons etc with this. It helps a lot to us in our daily work. This is simple tool, the laymen also use this with simple way.

The most least thing about this is which happed to me many times that while meeting with client it automatically disconnected. And also Cisco jabber delete the history messages which i think it worst thing. Sometimes we need to see old messages but for some time stamp it delete the messages. If it stores all the history then it would be lovable.

Rohit
Rohit
Food and beverage service as a associate (Inde)
Hôtellerie, 1 001-5 000 employés

For personal instant messaging WhatsApp is there but when it comes to Professio there is Jabber.

Commentaires : Instant messaging with coworker, desktop sharing, sending screen shot.

1. Small, simple and easy interface for instantly messaging in one in the work hour. 2. Desktop sharing is another cool feature i use it when get stuck somewhere and needed advice of senior. 3. One of the most interesting feature of Jabber that few people knows is Alert when available it;s not like you can not message a person when he is not online you do but sometime you just want to message them in real time then this feature work as charm and you get notified when that person become online. 4.Easy to create group and message them as a whole this feature comes in handy when there is birthday of any coworker and you would like to notify your friends that there is special kind of arrangement in pantry at once but yes you can do that personally as well. 5.Password protected.

1. Older messages get automatically deleted I think at least till now I have not found a way to restore them back but yes I think there would be the solution. 2. I would loved it if they had this feature alert when offline that is quite similar to alert when available. By this way I can track someone's. 3. Interface is easy at the same time boring.