15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur DoorLoop

DoorLoop offre 50 % de réduction jusqu'en 2022. Bénéficiez d'un logiciel de gestion de biens immobiliers avec une formation, une assistance, une migration gratuites et illimitées.

En savoir plus sur DoorLoop

I enjoy the integrations that DoorLoop provide both tenant and property manager.

Text message tracking would allow the software to streamline the eviction court preparation process.

DoorLoop - Notes

4,9

DoorLoop a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 672 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé DoorLoop ?

Irving
Irving
Principal (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The easiest and most affordable

Definitely the ease of use. Our last software took us months to figure out, and cost a fortune for training. After a few painful years, we finally made the switch because they didn't have certain features we wanted that doorloop offered. To say the software is easy to use is an understatement. We only needed two training sessions (an hour each), and felt like we were proficient enough to get going. What took months before, not only took a matter of days. It definitely took the pain out of migration and training.

I'm still waiting for the Zapier integration to be fully connected with all the apps so we can start doing some automation with our other programs.

Kristen
Kristen
President (É.-U.)

Use of DoorLoop for Property Management

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I really like it. I almost don't want to tell others, because once my competitors see that Appfolio, Yardi, or other platforms don't really offer what you need. And not having to use Quickbooks is great!

I love the platform and look of it. It's so easy to navigate!

The lack of training in the short time frame allowed. It has excellent modules for self-teaching, but the components offered are so good, you want to be able to have someone help you set a goal line of setting things up, and seeing how they work.

Nickalaus

Not Designed for the Accountant at Heart

Commentaires : It is a start up so you are going to get a very start up based experience. Meaning, that you may end up knowing more than the person helping you. I quickly found that after using the product for an hour I knew more about certain parts of the software than the sales rep. I was also a little disappointed that the sales team does not know "Property Management" they are just trying to see you a product. So be prepared to educate on the business to some degree. They are all nice people and they do want to do a good job, they are just in their words "new". I think that in several years they can dominate the market, but they are not there yet. I find that they are responsive and I liked that you communicated by Zoom, it felt more personal.

Single software to address numerous concerns around managing your real estate. The Customer Service was helpful. It feels fresh and clean and is easy to navigate and requires little learning curve to get going. It gives you a intuitive feel when using the majority of the product.

Basic Betty is how I felt the product was. So while I was excited that this would be a single software to do it all, I quickly learned that it was just your basic approach to each process they help you manage. So while they can do the majority of what you need in the rental property management space, they are not doing any of it at an expert level. Meaning, you get the entry level for what you are trying to do. The accounting package is okay, but it is not great, you probably want to strongly consider a true accounting software for accounting. They can do more, BUT the name of the game is "work around". I wanted to track specific details for my tenants, like their basic demographic information not an option, told you can just enter random notes in a note pad. Your Google/Apple contacts has the ability to track more information about your tenant that your property management software. That is now where I wanted to be. I want to track expenses at the "Unit" level, they cant not do that they track at the property level, so if you have a single property that has multiple units (Apt Complex, Duplex, Storage Facility) you have to create "properties" for each of these to be able to track expenses for them. Settings are at the Property Level and so you would get the opportunity to change settings for each unit over just changing those setting one time. This can create a lot of work for you if you plan to have larger properties.

Réponse de l'équipe de DoorLoop

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review, Nickalaus! We're glad to hear that our clean interface and awesome world-class support team have been great assets to your business. We hear your feedback about accounting and assure you that we are constantly expanding DoorLoop's features based on our users' feedback. You can look forward to even more robust accounting features in the coming months. In addition to that, it's always our goal to offer comprehensive support that gives you the tools you need to succeed. Thank you again for your feedback and for being a part of our family!

OwnerManager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Best Apartment Management Platform!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, it has been a very seamless transfer, smooth experience, and very few complaints that weren't addressed and taken care of in rapid fashion. I have very little negative to say about DoorLoop as a company and the people I have interacted with who work there. Two thumbs up!!

The way that virtually everything you need to run a Multi-Family Dwelling is on the DoorLoop platform. Additionally, the customer service, from onboarding to setup, to handling random things that come up during the normal course of business, has been amazing!!

As an apartment owner with only 80 units, the price for DoorLoop as a relative cost to what we bring in is much higher than larger operations. In my opinion, the price is pretty steep considering there are useable alternatives for next to nothing. Yes, they don't quite have the functionality and integration as DoorLoop, but there is still an efficiency curve that doesn't quite fit us, however we still use DoorLoop because of the exceptional service and product it provides.

Ben

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great platform for people new to the industry

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We were new to the property management business and spun our tires for a couple of years trying to manage tenants and get our finances straight, for a fair price. DoorLoop came along and was easy to implement. It helped us get everything organized and under control. It's been very easy to train new hires on.

I loved how easy it was to get DoorLoop started. I have tried other well-known platforms in the industry and struggled to get them working. Many oversold their features. All of DoorLoop's features that I have use have been a success. Always meet my expectations.

I think that DoorLoop is a newer platform so there are still some features that need to be added or have only recently been added, like expense tracking by unit. I think more established platforms have all the features flushed out already.

James

Excellent Property Management Software

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Great experience thus far. I have no major complaints.

DoorLoop pretty much handles every aspect of my property management business very well. The tenant experience is incredibly intuitive.

DoorLoop took a while to learn and set-up. This is because there are a lot of features. Additionally, DoorLoop uses double-entry accounting. This is a professional accounting method, which just requires training / understanding.

Gordon
Property Manage and Realtor (É.-U.)

My experience with DoorLoop

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall I am happy, customer service is very responsive.

I like the appearance of the interface. The dashboard helps keep you organized. Email notifications of rental payments from the Tenants.

Paying bills is a little confusing the way you have to wade through different windows to make a payment.

Thomas
President (É.-U.)

New to Door loop

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Great, the issues were the third party companies

User friendly, especially the ability to make and delete entries prior to them being reconciled. The linking of the bank accounts, tenant portal, online payments,

The time it take for the tenant's online payments to be deposited in our accounts.

Mike
Member (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Very please with Doorloop but could use some better Commercial features

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Very Happy. This is the right solution for our company at the right price.

Tenant Portal. Really connects landlord and tenant and streamlines rent collection. Automates Lease administration.

Needs more commercial real estate features.

paul
Owner (Mexique)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

The Best Change I ever Made!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience with doorloop has been amazing. Nothing compares to it that I have used over the last 18 years,

When I first Switched from Propertyware to Doorloop I was a bit nervous as it seemed a bit daunting and very different. However, the Customer service was amazing. The tutorials were great, but, having a live person to walk you through the whole process of setting up the properties and the accounting made the transition seamless.

The only thing so far that I do not like is that I cannot have different currencies. One you select one you have to use that for all your clients.

Evan

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Property Management is hard. DoorLoop makes it easy.

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Before DoorLoop, our property management was done entirely manually for decades, with a mix of digital and physical data, so ease of onboarding and flexibility in the system to work with our long-established methods outside of a structured platform. The platform is robust enough for our needs, but not so deep that it is overwhelming. DoorLoop has brought organization to the chaos of physical files, out-of-date spreadsheets, leases old and new, checks, etc. An intuitive interface, and ease of onboarding for our team and tenants were key, as was top-notch support. And as previously mentioned the steady roll-out of new features and improvements is a joy. We could not be happier with our decision to adopt DoorLoop into our business.

I can't imagine running my business without DoorLoop - it is my second brain, keeping tabs on the minutia of my property data, leases, finances, and so much more. The interface is extremely intuitive and easy to set up, and hit the ground running in a matter of days. I'm impatient, so set up most of my properties before ever reaching out to support, but wish I would have waited for the excellent onboarding process, which is very hands-on and supportive. Overall, support is excellent and always there to help, they respond quickly, are knowledgeable about the product, and take ownership. Finance/accounting in the platform is heavily modeled after Quickbooks, which made that part of the transition very easy. New features are always being added, workflows streamlined, and minor annoyances fixed. I could not be happier with our decision to adopt this platform.

There is still some daylight between DoorLoop and a full-featured accounting platform like Quickbooks. Transaction importing and categorization have some room for improvement, ie: auto-detecting reoccurring transactions, Plaid bank connection stability, and the ability to manually import transactions when necessary. Bills and expenses function entirely differently from each other, which can be confusing at first. Pro tip: just use expenses. My holy grail feature would be the ability to import invoices and automatically generate a bill or expense, or at the very least populate the vendor, invoice number, amounts, etc. This would save me hours every week. I've needed support to step in a handful of times with payment processing, but they have always resolved any issues I've had. Reporting can be frustrating, especially coming from Quickbooks, with no ability to create and save custom reports and limitations in how you can cross-report data and accounts. The default reports are fine and ultimately get the job done, but I would love to see this area improved.The help/support database is constantly being updated but often, the only way to find an answer to your question is through support chat, which, again, is always excellent. I would love to see the introduction of a user forum to share tips, tricks, and hacks for common problems that the support team may not have gotten around to writing an article about yet.

Sarah

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Wonderful system and consistently improving!

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I pretty much when into detail of all my main concerns and what i enjoy. I do appreciate all the support which a lot of companies lack. All are very friendly and knowledgeable and if they don't know the answer they will find it and not just throw random answers.

-I love the easability, tenant portal and newest owner portal. -Tenant portal I do love the announcements and how I can see if tenant has viewed or not.-I love the chat feature to easily get answers and videos available throughout so anyone can easily hop on and learn the software

-I wish there was owner portal announcement option-I would like to have the option when paying out owner distributions to be able to change the default, as of now until their accounting gets into the business aspect I have to manually change each, default is currently epay-processing payments, i really would like to be able to have security deposits to be able to into a separate account automatically, we have to transfer this into the right account each time it also has to be changed in doorloop to reflect the correct account. feedback from support was to just transfer once we receive it or request a check. -the ability to use the lease - esignatures, create lease templates, would be something i would like to utilize in the future but right now it is challenging so we are using "Dotloop" for all our esignatures needed.

Rebekah
Chief Administrative Officer (É.-U.)

Door Loop is a One Stop Shop

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Our overall experience with DoorLoop is wonderful.

First of all, we love that DoorLoop is a cloud base system so we can log onto it using various way, from our phones to a desktop computer and see everything in real time. We also like how customizable it is and that we don't have multiple programs to keep track of everything. This program tracks it all! Not only can we keep track of rents, but also look at maintenance requests that still need to be completed. It helps us stay organized and productive.

Bank reconciliations could be improved. If I am in the middle of a bank reconciliation but need to toggle to another area, when I come back, I have to start all over again. Sure the boxes of cleared transactions may be checked, but it would be helpful if there was an option to save so when coming back to it, I could just click on the partially reconciled statement. We have 5 portfolios and I wish we had the option to assign a cost just to the portfolio instead of a certain property. (Currently, we created "dummy" properties and assign costs to those, but those add cost to the program, since we are charged by each door we have.)

Leif

One Year In, using DoorLoop

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : After using two different programs in the past, it was much easier to make the switch. I am enjoying the easy handling of the program, I would like to see some changes in the payout area, such as a less expensive way for tenants to pay their rents. Some do not have checking accounts, and debit cards/prepaid cards is all they know. The higher percentage kills them to process a monthly rental payment.

The ability to of having a lease signing program in DoorLoop, instead of having to copy and paste your documents in a different system. This allows for less mistakes to be made.

Having to reset rental applications due to issues within the system. We have had to give refunds, so prospects could submit another application to apply for one of our rental properties.

Réponse de l'équipe de DoorLoop

il y a 6 mois

Leif, Thank you for your review of DoorLoop. We strive to ensure that the system works for everyone, and we're glad that it's making your life easier with our signature templates. As a sneak peek into the coming month of DoorLoop we're actually updating the rental applications to fix the exact problem you've had (as well as just make it better to look at for you and your prospects). We can't wait to see you continue growing!

Daniel

New to DoorLoop & love so far

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : So far 4.5 out of 5. Some hiccups on the set up process (processing limits for receiving and sending funds was EXTREMELY low) and took days to get resolved. I don't like the 3rd party processing partner so far as they are hard to get ahold of to address any issues. I have used Stripe in the past and much easier.

The set up process was helpful as there are some onboarding calls and demos to watch. The extensive reporting/features really help automate the workflow and efficiency of the bookkeeping

The lack of direct phone service when there are customer support issues. Submitted tickets to request a callback and then not getting one is very frustrating. I was 99% sure phone support would have included a direct phone number to the service center, but the online support can take hours to get a response. Also the payment processing time is slow. There needs to be an option for expedited funds if there already isn't one. I am new

Matthew
Manager (É.-U.)

The best parts of Gmail and Quickbooks Combined

Commentaires : So far I have been extremely satisfied and my experience seems to only be getting better and better. The support has made the clunky transition between PM software way less daunting.

I was drawn in by the aesthetic and features of the platform, captivated by the intuitive, simple, and effective features, and wow'ed by the above and beyond customer service. I was previously using quickbooks and it was a little clunky and relative overkill for what we needed out of our accounting software. This simplified the process while consolidating the management side of what we needed. Having multiple properties across multiple LLCs manageable from one screen is already a big time saver.

Most of the features that are missing are currently being added. One things I would be interested in seeing is a way to pull information from receipts to auto populate into bill pay fields (though, I realized this is a feature that is a bit more complicated to add). The fact that you can attach photos and documents to each bill satisfies that for me.

Andrew

A+++ Highly Recommend

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : well im staying with them... if i didn't like it I wouldn't be staying!!

I most importantly love the customer service. if you have an issue you cant figure out you hop on to the chat and they help you. if it is a more complex issue you schedule a zoom call and they walk you through it. They help teach you how to do what you need and not just how to bandaid fix it

they are a new company, still working out some kinks, but they are working them out, its a great platform and has vastly improved over the last year in my opinion.

Larry

Doorloop rental management software

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I can't say enough about how good the support has been! I've never had an issue getting an answer or solving a problem using the chat system. During the day response is usually almost immediate!

The ability to track our leases and the Tenant Portal are the most important features for our business. It was an easy transition to incorporate it into our business processes once we got past the learning curve. Support is fantastic since we are able to get answers to questions or difficulties almost immediately at any time via their online chat system.

There is a learning curve up front, but once we got used to it the product is easy to use. Some of the complexity is due to the extensive feature set.

Miles
Property Manager-in-Charge (É.-U.)

I'm loving DoorLoop!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

There is a lot to list as to why I genuinely suggest DoorLoop to fellow property managers. For one, ease of access and design. In the property management world there is a lot of complexity. DoorLoop solves this by their minimalistic design but in depth features. The customer success extremely fast and always there to answer questions and troubleshoot. I can't say one bad thing about anyone that I have interacted with. Please don't change this because people make companies great and if you veer away from this, it will affect your bottom line! I've seen it happen countless times.

I know its coming, and I can't wait, but inspections. It is VERY important as a property manager to be able to conduct inspections of our properties. Right now i am using a third party app to do so which isn't ideal. I will be very excited once it releases! Also, from previous experience in competitive property management software, its important to be able to attach bills and expenses to tasks and maintenance requests. As of now I can only reference them between each other in the notes section, being able to see bills and expenses live in maintenance tasks or orders would be amazing!

Steven
Owner / Manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great Option for less than 50 Door Owners.

5,0 il y a 9 mois

It is very easy to use and is very powerful. There is more than what I expected. I needed a platform to replace my property management team and Door Loop is proving to be an excellent choice. They provide on-line training to guide thru training of its features. I have since gone 'live' within two months of initial setup and rents were collected with no hiccups. I also had to turn one property and did so with only a one day vacancy. DoorLoop provided the basis to list, and screen tenants and provide background checks to make the best decision possible for tenant selection.

Onboarding sessions always seem rushed with only 30-45 minutes of training. Then rescheduling can be around a week away. In fairness, you can use the help feature and someone live will address any issues that may arise. There are many how to videos, but they are short and circustantial. It would be great to possibly have lectures on all the features, especially the accounting and reporting capabilities. I would love to learn more about the power of Door Loop.

Christine
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)

Pros out weigh the Cons

Commentaires : Overall experience was very pleasant. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was our specific trainer. He was very patient and knowledgeable.

It is easy to make corrections/adjustments to all transactions.It is to set up a property and once the property is set-up the financial side is ready to accept transactions. [This would not be the case if you were working with only an accounting software.]Support staff is very knowledgeable and patient.

Some accounting reports aren't available [ex. 1099s, Profit & Loss Detail Report, and Balance Detail Report - if you have worked with QBO/QBD you would get these reports with out any filtering]The system requires you to associate a project to every transaction, this is difficult if you are tracking commissions, but there is a way around this]Depositing of a rent deposit can be tricky, but once you learn it, it isn't difficult.

Barbara
Leasing Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier commercial, 2–10 employés

Multiple features promising time management, too many to implement at once. Piecemeal learning.

Commentaires : The learning curve of what the software does, manages, tracks & reports on has been long for me. If I saw an overview from an unfamiliar outsider standpoint to a fully functional software solution to property management issues, it would have been a game changer for my learning curve. My learning took longer because I didn't know where each piece fit in to managing a property. I never felt I knew where I was in the process of beginning to end what the software does. The videos should be "Teach me to use" not just "show how to enter"

The tech support chat feature has been a wonderful help! During business hours, there is a live person to answer my questions as specific or as general as I need. They've been knowledgable and easy to communicate with. I love that I can freely make suggestions to improve the software and they are open to receiving my input. It has definitely been my favorite part of using the software!

Some of my suggestions have been to improve the onboarding tutorial articles & videos. The nature of a tutorial is to assume the audience has no idea what you're doing or why. But many times I didn't see the 'big picture' before the minute detail of entering data, so I don't understand the "why" before the "do". As a newcomer, I did not see the data being used after it was inputted, so I didn't understand how & where it showed up in practice. (Running reports, sorting by property, searching for a work order, solving an accounting issue, etc) I would like to see each tutorial article made into a video. Each video should define what the terms mean in each module & show where they show up and how each can be used, sorted, searched, and why one would need to do so. So an Intro and Summary should be added to each video/article to show how it fits into property management usage. Each video should be feature focused so that the How-To is bringing us to Using a Feature. I'd like to see "example problem" videos that show how to navigate the software to find the solution. Another aspect is that some modules require multiple clicks to "drill down" into the part that needs to be edited, creating a deeper learning curve, but I guess when the software manages so many details, it needs to be parsed into sections. This product does not work well unless it is the sole method for managing the properties. For example, entering manual payments & deposits is cumbersome!

Karson
CEO (É.-U.)

DoorLoop is a Game-Changer

5,0 il y a 7 mois

At Victor Management, we've been using DoorLoop, and it has truly simplified our property management processes. DoorLoop makes it easy for our tenants to pay rent, access statements, make work requests, and engage in mass communications. These features align perfectly with the diverse property portfolio we manage, including short-term rentals, multi-family units, and commercial/retail/office spaces. DoorLoop has become an integral part of our operations, and we highly recommend it to anyone in the property management business. It's been a great addition to our toolkit.

The features I believe that are missing are the ability to have to bank accounts connected to a property:- One for rents- One for escrow funds

Heather
Property Manager/Owner (É.-U.)

DoorLoop Has Lowered My Blood Pressure

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Truly, DoorLoop has just let me breathe a sigh of relief. When life is busy on other vectors, I don't have to be checking on what day is is and who's paid what by when, or which leases are signed or renewing soon, or which insurance confirmations I have. I've always hated things like having to personally apply and insist upon late fees, and the software gives me a much more impersonal and even-handed way to enforce policies and rules across multiple tenants. I can immediately see what is or isn't wrong with a quick look at the dashboard. Now that I'm getting more comfortable with things like online signature templates and rental listings, I think it will be even easier going forward.

I went from renting out one house to managing 10 rental units in (literally, I'm not making this up) one day. And this was in addition to my Real Job of managing a small manufacturing company. It was a shocking transition and I quickly learned that I couldn't possibly keep track of 10 tenants, payments, late payments, books, etc. by myself and not lose my mind. I chose DoorLoop on the grounds of their customer service and features that simplified my fragmented life, like integrated online messaging, signatures, payments, and other tenant portal features. They also did a great job of helping me set it all up in the beginning, so my overtaxed and overstressed self didn't have to take yet more time to figure it all out from scratch. Customer service has also been great every time I've needed assistance since.

It can sometimes be a little complicated for what I need (for example, I do my main accounting in another package), but the more I get to know it, the more I realize that some of the features are things I might use later, or can easily skirt around. Basically, there's a learning curve... but I'm not sure how there ever wouldn't be with a full-featured software package. There seems to be a way I can get anything I need to do done, in a systematic and automated way... once I figure out what that is.

Gayle
Operations mgr (É.-U.)

Amazing and Simple

Commentaires : It’s just 100% positive. What else can I say? I can honestly say I have never in my life said that about a piece of software or a commercial product. The combination of thoughtful product development that can be customized to your specific needs, and the level of support from live people is so refreshing I. This age of AI and automated everything often makes getting help a challenge and takes great chunks of time. Not with this product!

The support team from Doorloop is the very best in the business. They are always there, even when they are closed! I am impressed beyond words at how fast, friendly and smart they are. If you are working on an issue at 10 at night, you will have help by the next morning. If you wish you could do something beyond the software’s capacity, they will review the thought and if feasible the programmers get on it, and you’ve got it. They help correct your mistakes too, so the boss doesn’t see your stupidity!

Sometimes I get confused about where a certain feature can be found and I have to mess around. I think that is me, not the program. Some features I use more than others so it is just from a learning curve.