Avis clients sur SyncSpider

En savoir plus sur SyncSpider

Connectez vos outils d'e-commerce. Automatisez les ventes sur plusieurs canaux. Synchronisez votre inventaire en continu.

En savoir plus sur SyncSpider

Or even if you do, you can use Syncspider's own team which would have to be far more economical than the hiring your own. I admire their attentive support and follow up after subscribing.

For the first time, I felt doubtful as the interphase looks outdated and it is slow. As per their roadmap, I understand that is something that they are working with.

SyncSpider - Notes

4,9
4,9

SyncSpider a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 112 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé SyncSpider ?

Thomas
Consultant en marketing (France)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Un logiciel indispensable pour gagner du temps

Commentaires : En tant que consultant en marketing, SyncSpider m'aide à simplifier la vie de mes clients dès qu'il s'agit d'automatiser un certains nombre d'actions. Je trouve le logiciel particulièrement efficace pour réaliser des synchronisations de stock de manière centralisée et fiable. L'ajout régulier de nouvelles intégrations est appréciable, et on sent que l'équipe en charge du projet connaît son sujet. Je trouve la réalisation de scénarios d'automatisation (workflows) plutôt facile à construire, et les possibilités me semblent plus riches qu'avec d'autres solutions (type Zap**). Bref : je recommande fortement cette solution à toute entreprise (même de petite taille) qui se trouve confrontée à une problématique de synchronisation / automatisation. Les bénéfices à moyen terme sont réels !

Interface claire Equipe réactive Mises à jours régulières Fonctionne impeccablement

La langue française n'est pas proposée, ce qui peut poser problème à certains clients

Waw Thomas!!! Thank you so much:) Appreciated Aleks

Mario
Mario
Director (Chili)
Internet, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Alternatives envisagées :

A long time needed, easy to use Brigde

Commentaires : On appsumo they have a Lifetime deal! I love this kind of Lifetime deals, specially since managing multiple sales channels can be either crazy or a complete let down for clients when inventory has to be crosschecked. If your goal is to ace customer experience and accelerate the validation of a sale, then this tool is for you! Thanks for the tool!

I've been looking for a tool like this since forever! Specially to connect inventory accross Amazon and Woocommerce. It's also a pretty good tool for direct income since you start your own business charging your clients a fee for managing the syncronization between their sites and channels. The amount of integrations is amazing and customer support is also super fast and responsive.

Its easy to integrate, but it has so much connections that it can be overwhelming in a good way

il y a 2 ans

Hey Mario, and thanks:) Sometimes, I'm a bit overwhelmed as well with all capabilities SycnSpider brings:) Cheers, Aleks

Marcel
Marcel
Automated Graphicgeneration Expert (Allemagne)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Never worry about your data again. EUROPEAN ZAPIER ALTERNATIVE!

Commentaires : Without a doubt, SyncSpider is one of those tools that you need to have in your toolbox, especially if you are into e-commerce, where automation is a key factor. I had been looking at Zapier and Integromat alternatives for a while now, but no matter how much I have tested, none of them convinced me, until SyncSpider appeared. In Conclusion: If automations is something you need and you don't have another tool in the bag already, that does the same thing, then it's worth getting it for this competetive pricing and their service is also located in Austria/EU! That's just awesome for all automating-jobs that have to be done in european countries!

- Quick and helpful answers through the help chat - Handles big volumes of data - They've increased the rate of integration (this seemed to be common among the complaints). - SyncSpider have webhooks and external API.

- Needs more integrations (which they're working on) - UI needs work (I think I saw somewhere that they're working on it). - Some integrations may require more technical grease - but they do have decent video tutorials and instructions you can follow and while I did not get to experience the support myself, other have reported that it was great.

Isabelle
Owner (Espagne)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Not ready for market

Commentaires : Utterly frustrating.
The members of the support team are very generous with their time and patience, so this is not a reflection on the team and there is definitely an effort to give good prompt support. A good addtion when a task is going nowhere as in my case, would be the offer of support via teamviewer to go through the task together. This would be both instructive and save a lot of time with all the going backwards and forwards and hanging about.
But after 7 weeks using this product daily (bar one week when my computer died), my overriding belief is that this product doesn´t do what it claims, and is simply not ready for market, which is a great shame.
The videos are promotional and contain no information that show you how to create tasks, just lots of bla bla bla about all the wonderful things Synchspider can do.
I have a week to decide whether to refund or not.
Disappointed.
This is not the review I wanted to write.

It´s promise: lots of promises. No need for developers. Will save loads of time. Will save money. Autonomy. Easy to use. Great support.

After selling it as a software that dispenses of the need to rely on developers, within weeks of running into problems Synchspider´s solution was to offer to do the task required for 400€. Or to set up an API for 2000€. What was that about no need for developers, the main promise of the product? And there are already other omnichannel softwares out there doing the same job of linking up to marketplaces for a lot less. So, it took 2 weeks to link my website (prestashop) to Synchspider. In advance of buying, it was confirmed that Synchspider supports Prestashop. I have spent another 5 weeks trying to create a CSV from my backoffice, to then send this csv data to Amazon. Every day. All day. Lovely support team who can only work within the permiters of what has already been created. But am beginning to feel like a guinea pig. I expected some learning curve, but every day there is a new button that needs pressing to resolve this or that. There is a lack of overriding information to give an overview as to how the system works. There are choices that are left unexplained as you move through the task, so the user can´t interpret what is required without relying heavily on support. So lots of to-ing and fro-ing and still no result.

il y a 2 ans

Hey Isabelle, thank you for your feedback here. I'm sorry that SyncSpider was not good for you. I'll pick up constructive points from your feedback to even better improve our support. Wish you all the best, Aleks

Dan
Dan
Business Growth Integrator (Israël)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Perfect tool for automating your tasks

Commentaires : SyncSpider is like a central hub that allows you to automate any e-commerce business processes by integrating data from multiple online services.
It allows you to synchronize data between any online store platform, your customer relationship management (CRM), your accounting package, and your shipping management software. From my experience that worth a lot to my clients and saves them time & money.
This means that you can automatically import all orders and shipments into a client's accounting package and update their CRM with new customer information.
I can now easily integrate all my tools and services into a very effective automation workflow. Already connected a few of my client's websites to sync data from Amazon, Shopify, WooCommerce, into Google Sheets. Then created a workflow that collects emails of new clients that made an order into their Mailchimp. Just started using SyncSpider and there are so many integration options that blow my mind. I highly recommend that service!

Perfect tool for automating tasks. I'll explain a bit about what it's all about for anyone that didn't use such tools yet. As a business owner, I am constantly looking for ways to increase productivity, cut costs and improve my bottom line. There is no better way to do this than to automate things.

I haven't stumbled yet at any issues yet.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Dan! We are simply amazed by your detailed review. It's always wonderful seeing our customers design amazing workflows with our tool. You inspire us to keep on expanding our abilities and ways to automate your day-to-day businesses. Thanks!

Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

The Best Alternative to Zapier!

Commentaires : I really enjoy SyncSpider and am already making further plans to utilize it as much as I can for my creative studio business. Tools like this very much help out us small businesses and does wonders in saving us time and hassle. I can't wait to integrate it into my CRM and get my leads automated!

I really like the fact that SyncSpider provides a much deeper integration with the tools I use compared to the basic integrations on Zapier. I also really enjoy it's big focus on e-commerce tools, it's really a major selling point for me. Not to mention the very detailed documentation. Great work by the folks on their team!

It's still very new to the market and as such there isn't an awful lot of integrations just yet. I have faith in the guys over at SyncSpider and can't wait to see what they come up with over the next year or so!

Camilo
Camilo
Technical Support (Mexique)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

A great software to handle your e-commerce integrations

Commentaires : I'm happy, the main thing is that there's good support, so you can ask anytime if you need help.

I liked the most that once you get the hang of it, it's easy to create different integrations. The software covers a lot of common integrations and they are adding more constantly. Also, their support is great. They send emails, create events, and stay in contact to make sure you are using the tool or if you need help.

In the beginning, it may not be as user-friendly as other integration platforms, so it takes some time of seeing help documents to handle some cases, but once you get used to it, it's easy to add integrations.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Camilo, thank you for your feedback! Appreciated a lot! If you have time, I would love to hear your suggestion for new features/or functionalities? I fully agree we need to develop further there, please use the link below: https://roadmap.syncspider.com/boards/feedback-and-ideas Regarding usability, it will be upgraded with new UX/UI design

Christopher
Christopher
Principal/Director (Australie)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Good Software With Big Potential For Growth - Alternative To Zapier

Commentaires : They focus themselves more on the e-Commerce side, although they have the capabilities to go outside the industry. The lack of integration to popular softwares is the major downside of the software, but the ability to create custom integration built in the platform is great although it is difficult to do.

- The ability to create custom integration. - The ability to create multi integration in one task - Popular to e-Commerce industry, such as Shopify etc.

- Not a lot of documentation of the custom integration creation; - Relatively small integration capabilities compared to others; - A bit slow GUI performance

Charles
Charles
Marketing (Espagne)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

It's like Zapier but with less common apps

Commentaires : Very helpful. But with this sort of apps it's all about the reliability and the number of apps.

They are adding new apps every week. The price. It's more affordable than Zapier. The ability to help say which app needs integrating next.

Not enough apps, but they are working on it.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your feedback! Yep, we are working to give you more integrations every day:)

Managing Partner (Israël)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

This is one very very powerful tool that gives me lots of automation I always needed

Commentaires : overall SyncSpider is a solid tool that gets the job done and the team is working on making it better and better every day.

There are new integrations that they are adding almost every week and they have pretty good documentation helping out every step along the way. So far even tools that are not supported by the support team helped me with showing me the documentation on how to use almost any API & Webhook.

There is a slight learning curve on how the tasks work but once you get the hang of things its pretty simple

Justin
Justin
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

SyncSpider is a promising catch

Commentaires : I was having trouble getting Zapier to sync reschedules with ActiveCampaign, but it was a piece of cake with SyncSpider. Overall, I'm happy with the service and I'm looking forward to it growing.

I like the power behind the app. I'm able to tie together all of the programs I use to run my business so they function as I'd expect.

The user interface could use polishing, it just feels like it was designed by a developer rather than a UI designer.

Cheers!

Partner (R.-U.)
Design, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Early signs of great promise

Commentaires : It's very early days for me yet with this software - I bought it more for its potential future use cases. That said, at first glance the UI looks slightly clunky to me and there may be a bit of a learning curve. That may be unfair as I haven't got to grips with it in depth yet - just a first impression.

I purchased this on an Appsumo deal. It therefore represents great value for money but also boundless future use cases. I don't have anything specific to put this to put on currently - but will do in the near future at which point I believe it will become invaluable. The tool should represent an end to being limited to using tools which are specifically designed to work together - it becomes the "glue" that binds many things and is therefore very freeing.

There are two things I believe to be currently missing - both of which will make this software more exponentially more powerful. 1. MySql (and other such as Postgre Sql etc) database integration. The ability to hook up to a database and map specific tables into a flow will add a huge potential. 2. SMTP / IMAP email suppport. Looking at the roadmap, it seems both of these are planned which is fantastic!

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much Michael. Every review and the feedback we get helps us better SyncSpider:)

Ach
Ach
Marketing Artist (France)
Animation, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

It has simplified UI that going to make Using this software a no-brainer !

Commentaires : It helped me save hours of work at night for minutes plus it has the system of automation which means all you need to do is prepare everything then let it run itself :D

This software is easy to use doesn't take too much time to try it out and is focused on E-Commerce. it helps you forget all the copy past tasks that you used to have to alte at night

Some sofware I use aren't included yet but he cool thin they are hyper active about adding new tooks weekly and soon daily

il y a 2 ans

Hey Ach, thank you so much for your feedback:) We are gonna do our best to seep up all developments and make our tool perfect for recomendations:)

BD Manager (Singapour)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Really nice automation platform

Commentaires : It's smooth

i really like how everything is built from inside, it's very simple to use the software, it has many apps that i am using on a regular basis

Would be great to have more apps and more sexy UX

New sexy UI is coming:) and adding few apps every week sir! Cheers, Aleks

Mustafa
CEO (Turquie)
Édition, 11-50 employés

It paid off in just 1 integration.

Commentaires : We have been using an e-commerce system for more than 1 year. Our system is not very flexible as it is an SAAS solution. Therefore, we need to take the data and process it outside. These data are very important, especially for use as a decision support system. It is not very easy to use the tool, but you can solve the important parts with a little effort. I started using it without much work, just by watching a few promotional videos. That's why I had a hard time at first, but eventually I managed to establish an integration. Only with this integration, the money I invested for this tool will pay for itself. However, I am just at the beginning and I find very interesting uses as I mix it up. By the way, I don't know if there is a problem with me, but for more than half an hour I searched for the Next button above the screen. I could not go to the next stage for a long time because I did not think of looking down at all :) However, it was waiting to be clicked right below :) Finally, I say definitely do not miss this opportunity.
With these limits, you will have a lifetime First Class

You can use SyncSpider for many cases. Actually, it is not true that the number of integrations is limited. Because, with custom integrations, you can add any integration you want. You can even share this integration with others. Thanks to this tool, there is no limit to what you can do with CSV and Google Sheet. These two alone can provide many use cases.

You have to work to understand details. It is not easy to use but really powerful tool. Can you start to drive a truck easily? But after learn details and use some functions it can do lots of thing.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much for your review!!!! Appriciated, Our new UI/UX will make it a bit less complex :D we hope, kidding, for sure it will.

Sebastian
Sebastian
CEO (Allemagne)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

Worthfull integration für e-businesses

I have my favorite tools in Syncspider like Encharge, Lexoffice and ThriveCart and can build ways to automate things, that I don't like. It a useful tool which can be a buttler for doing my non-value work. I like the roadmap and the interaction with the users, so it's clear when there are new integrations.

- It's not a real "con" but I think sometime the UI is not so intuitive (at least for me) but I always find at least what I need. - Second (as always) such tools becoming better and better the more integrations they have. The have a roadmap and my integrations are listed :-)

Christy
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

SyncSpider- Automation Heaven

Commentaires : So far it has been an outstanding experience. Within about 20 minutes I was able to create a workflow. This deal is too good to be true! I had to jump on it. If the system will allow it I will do an update in about 6 weeks from now. But I am pretty sure I will be thinking the same thoughts. Good job SyncSpider and thank you for keeping us small business in your thoughts.

The onboarding process to the product was not that difficult at all. I am a techy person anyways so it was to bad. In terms of the value of this product I have to say I am very pleased with this product and I am hear to inform. I spent the whole weekend...well literally all week deciding which automation app I wanted and of course when I seen this deal I could'nt resist. Most of the reviews I seen was saying this app is going to give Zapier a run for their money. The ROI for this product will be very quick because I know the value of automating business processes. I am currently undergoing a full on ERP project at my 9 to 5 and this is an amazing deal! Thanks SyncSpider for the deal.

I do not see if this product is capable of integrating with GrooveFunnels platform but I will find out in the morning. If it does not that is the only downfall I can see for me at least. Hopefully if it does not I can utilize a webhook.

il y a 2 ans

Hey Christy, Thank you for your awesome review!!! Ara analyzing to develop GrooveFunnels for sure,

Igor
Igor
Software Trainer (É.-U.)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Excellent automation toolkit for connecting and syncing data

Commentaires : So far, my experience has been positive. It works amazingly well. I use it mostly to connect webhooks that don't translate data correctly. I have yet not used it for ecommerce integrations, which is what it's best for. My integration needs are more related to digital products (online courses) and marketing and email management systems.

I like the power and the flexibility of this service. You can connect and synchronize data between various data sources and services. You can even create your own integrations that aren't yet supported. It's especially great for those who run an ecommerce business.

It is technical and will take you to learn a few things before you become comfortable using it. There is a learning curve. That's why the implementation may take more time.

il y a 2 ans

Hey Igor, thank you for your feedback! Hopefully our new UI/UX + Automapin AI feature and Pre-made mapping templates will flatten that learning curve a lot! All will be rolled out in the next 3 months Cheers

Director (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Fantastic automation tool

Commentaires : I have been looking for this kind of tool to integrate various tools to help a few of my e-commerce clients for a while. Syncspider provides everything I need.
The syncspider custom integration and the windows app bring whole lot of new opportunities of integration.
I definitely give a full 5 stars to this great software and the team!

- focus on e-commerce - Intuitive UI - Great collection of tools already integarted - custom integration (API and web hook) - abiltity to create sub-accounts for my clients - customer support - this list can go on and on

- some existing integration (ex. Deskera) doesn't work, customer support said they are working on the fix. - learning curve?

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much, and the feedback we get helps us better SyncSpider:) Aleks

Drew
Account Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

Don't Tell My Competitors

Repetitive tasks drive me up a wall and I would spend hours trying excel macros or other plugins to try and "automate" a tasks with hit or miss results. Syncspider is a game changer, especially when dealing with managing email marketing lists and a ecommerce store inventory. It especially helps that they not only came from an ecommerce background but are activly adding more features and intergrations (they have a roadmap). This tool is easy to use and has given me an incredible edge on my competition.

The company is based out of Austria, which I was hesitant at first, but I have checking out more and more saas solutions outside of the states and there are a ton that have been adding to our bottomline. They small things I have had issues with they have already been retroactively improving so I haven't really ran into any serious cons as of yet. I do hope they add more shorter videos of "use cases" on their youtube channel, their 1-2hr videos are a bit long especially when trying to train others on the software.

Hey Drew, thank you for your feedback here! Appriciated

Staire
Founder/CEO (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Powerful solution

Commentaires : The syncspider solution is a flexible and easy to use multi-shop-tool system that allows you to globally manage your online shops with one comprehensive and measurable tool.

syncspider is a powerful solution that links all of your online shop tools in a single platform, making it easy to manage inventory, and sync with multiple marketplaces. It offers many features to help you succeed, so you can concentrate on succeeding online.

Its going to take some time but as soon as i have integrated some local API's created some useful flows

il y a 2 ans

Appreciate you review! Always happy to read that our external API is used:) cheers

Coen
Coen
CEO (Pays-Bas)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés

Great multiple applications automation solution.

I'm a SAAS junky and a lazy guy. If I need to do a job twice, I'm sure gonna automate it asap. Just purchased SyncSpider, a wet dream application ;-) I know how much time saving it is with just two connections like Zapier and Integrately: webhooks and external API - So it's like a dream come true for multiple applications! Nice to find many of the apps I already use to be integrated, a vast number. Now I can skip the repetition data entry and tasks and just accelerate my online businesses. Save time and money, exactly what I love to do. This really is the glue that binds everything together. I sure recommend activating the pro plan if you're serious about your business. If you're working with multiple applications, then SyncSpider is a great automation solution

The interface does the job but could do with some improvements.

il y a 2 ans

Hey Coen, Appriciate you taking the time to give us your feedback here! Thank you! Aleks

Gints
Gints
Growth hacker (Danemark)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Using Sync spider to replace Zapier

Commentaires : Very pleased–.

Sync Spider will be the perfect addon for any Growth hacker or growth marketer that wants to connect multiple apps and tools. The tool is easy to use and set up, it has a wide range of connections, and the team is responsive to new connection requests. We use it mostly for slowly replacing things we normally did with Zapier and it saves us a lot of monthly marketing dollars. The UX is simple and neat, things are easy to find and I believe even a, not a user will have no difficulty finding their way around. Well recommended for both agency and product.

So far I have been happy with the tool and nothing bad to say

Francis
Francis
CEO (Thaïlande)
Comptabilité, 1 001-5 000 employés

SyncSpider is a b2b synchronizing software with plenty of choice and growing

Let's say you want to publish products from Cs-cart to Etsy: well... you can, and that's saying something, just like they planned to add Lazada and Shopee: You never heard of those marketplaces, but I need them. As the multichannel software with Cs-cart integration ? almost none. Even when you find what you want (Wordpress, Magento, Amazon...) multichannel software are highly expensive.

It's not for everyone, unless you are ready to pay someone to setup the synchronization. For example, the product mapping will take hours. But if you want to export your user emails to some newsletter software, it's fast and easy.

il y a 2 ans

Appriciate you taking the time to give us your feedback here! Thank you!

Miles
President (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

E-commerse focused integration software

Commentaires : So far this is a great automation tool that works well for tasks in a similar way to Zapier, but more focused on e-commerce.

I was impressed by the number of integrations for software I use. Automating tasks is important for my business and it seems like new integrations are coming out regularly. I have been using Zapier for quite a while and this will replace some of the uses there (but not all becuase there aren't all the same integrations)

Some integrations are not developed yet. It seems like more come out so I am hopeful that some of the ones I am looking for will become available.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Miles, thank you for taking the time to give us your review! Aleks