15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur SyncSpider

En savoir plus sur SyncSpider

Connectez vos outils d'e-commerce. Automatisez les ventes sur plusieurs canaux. Synchronisez votre inventaire en continu.

En savoir plus sur SyncSpider

For the first time, I felt doubtful as the interphase looks outdated and it is slow. As per their roadmap, I understand that is something that they are working with.

SyncSpider - Notes

4,9

SyncSpider a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 116 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé SyncSpider ?

Thomas
Consultant en marketing (France)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Un logiciel indispensable pour gagner du temps

Commentaires : En tant que consultant en marketing, SyncSpider m'aide à simplifier la vie de mes clients dès qu'il s'agit d'automatiser un certains nombre d'actions. Je trouve le logiciel particulièrement efficace pour réaliser des synchronisations de stock de manière centralisée et fiable. L'ajout régulier de nouvelles intégrations est appréciable, et on sent que l'équipe en charge du projet connaît son sujet. Je trouve la réalisation de scénarios d'automatisation (workflows) plutôt facile à construire, et les possibilités me semblent plus riches qu'avec d'autres solutions (type Zap**). Bref : je recommande fortement cette solution à toute entreprise (même de petite taille) qui se trouve confrontée à une problématique de synchronisation / automatisation. Les bénéfices à moyen terme sont réels !

Interface claire Equipe réactive Mises à jours régulières Fonctionne impeccablement

La langue française n'est pas proposée, ce qui peut poser problème à certains clients

Waw Thomas!!! Thank you so much:) Appreciated Aleks

Marcel
Marcel
Automated Graphicgeneration Expert (Allemagne)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Never worry about your data again. EUROPEAN ZAPIER ALTERNATIVE!

Commentaires : Without a doubt, SyncSpider is one of those tools that you need to have in your toolbox, especially if you are into e-commerce, where automation is a key factor. I had been looking at Zapier and Integromat alternatives for a while now, but no matter how much I have tested, none of them convinced me, until SyncSpider appeared. In Conclusion: If automations is something you need and you don't have another tool in the bag already, that does the same thing, then it's worth getting it for this competetive pricing and their service is also located in Austria/EU! That's just awesome for all automating-jobs that have to be done in european countries!

- Quick and helpful answers through the help chat - Handles big volumes of data - They've increased the rate of integration (this seemed to be common among the complaints). - SyncSpider have webhooks and external API.

- Needs more integrations (which they're working on) - UI needs work (I think I saw somewhere that they're working on it). - Some integrations may require more technical grease - but they do have decent video tutorials and instructions you can follow and while I did not get to experience the support myself, other have reported that it was great.

Dan
Dan
Business Growth Integrator (Israël)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Perfect tool for automating your tasks

Commentaires : SyncSpider is like a central hub that allows you to automate any e-commerce business processes by integrating data from multiple online services.
It allows you to synchronize data between any online store platform, your customer relationship management (CRM), your accounting package, and your shipping management software. From my experience that worth a lot to my clients and saves them time & money.
This means that you can automatically import all orders and shipments into a client's accounting package and update their CRM with new customer information.
I can now easily integrate all my tools and services into a very effective automation workflow. Already connected a few of my client's websites to sync data from Amazon, Shopify, WooCommerce, into Google Sheets. Then created a workflow that collects emails of new clients that made an order into their Mailchimp. Just started using SyncSpider and there are so many integration options that blow my mind. I highly recommend that service!

Perfect tool for automating tasks. I'll explain a bit about what it's all about for anyone that didn't use such tools yet. As a business owner, I am constantly looking for ways to increase productivity, cut costs and improve my bottom line. There is no better way to do this than to automate things.

I haven't stumbled yet at any issues yet.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Dan! We are simply amazed by your detailed review. It's always wonderful seeing our customers design amazing workflows with our tool. You inspire us to keep on expanding our abilities and ways to automate your day-to-day businesses. Thanks!

Isabelle
Owner (Espagne)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Not ready for market

Commentaires : Utterly frustrating.
The members of the support team are very generous with their time and patience, so this is not a reflection on the team and there is definitely an effort to give good prompt support. A good addtion when a task is going nowhere as in my case, would be the offer of support via teamviewer to go through the task together. This would be both instructive and save a lot of time with all the going backwards and forwards and hanging about.
But after 7 weeks using this product daily (bar one week when my computer died), my overriding belief is that this product doesn´t do what it claims, and is simply not ready for market, which is a great shame.
The videos are promotional and contain no information that show you how to create tasks, just lots of bla bla bla about all the wonderful things Synchspider can do.
I have a week to decide whether to refund or not.
Disappointed.
This is not the review I wanted to write.

It´s promise: lots of promises. No need for developers. Will save loads of time. Will save money. Autonomy. Easy to use. Great support.

After selling it as a software that dispenses of the need to rely on developers, within weeks of running into problems Synchspider´s solution was to offer to do the task required for 400€. Or to set up an API for 2000€. What was that about no need for developers, the main promise of the product? And there are already other omnichannel softwares out there doing the same job of linking up to marketplaces for a lot less. So, it took 2 weeks to link my website (prestashop) to Synchspider. In advance of buying, it was confirmed that Synchspider supports Prestashop. I have spent another 5 weeks trying to create a CSV from my backoffice, to then send this csv data to Amazon. Every day. All day. Lovely support team who can only work within the permiters of what has already been created. But am beginning to feel like a guinea pig. I expected some learning curve, but every day there is a new button that needs pressing to resolve this or that. There is a lack of overriding information to give an overview as to how the system works. There are choices that are left unexplained as you move through the task, so the user can´t interpret what is required without relying heavily on support. So lots of to-ing and fro-ing and still no result.

il y a 3 ans

Hey Isabelle, thank you for your feedback here. I'm sorry that SyncSpider was not good for you. I'll pick up constructive points from your feedback to even better improve our support. Wish you all the best, Aleks

Lawrence
Ad ops by Day and Marketer 24/7 (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Goodbye mundane repetitive tasks and hello time at the beach

Commentaires : FIRST IMPRESSIONS:
The current UI isn't what I expected after reading a good number of reviews. Actually, I was pleasantly surprised how intuitive it is during my exploration phase. I don't know if my positive response to the UI is due to the not so glowing reviews of the UI. For me, it's not too bad at all.
AFTER INITIAL USE:
As mentioned above, the UI isn't too bad. I found myself able to go through the workflow from creating a company, to creating a project and then adding integrations and creating tasks without much help from support documentation. Again, this was a pleasant surprise.
I recommend creating a mind map first with existing integrations and then referencing the mind map as you build out the automations. The UI might not be as bad as I thought it would be, it's still no integrately or Zapier for visualization of the flow. CONCLUSION:
If you are in e-commerce managing inventory for multiple storefronts, then SyncSpider is the automation solution for you. Although, you should first check the available integrations and the integrations in their roadmap before pulling the trigger. Integration wishlist: startinfinity, mailrush, encharge, postoplan, Runtheworld, Novocall and Optinly to name a few.
I am surely looking forward to integrating SyncSpider to automate more of my workflow.

The apparent e-commerce focus is what pushed me to the edge in the selection of SyncSpider over the other alternatives. Existing integrations with some LTD SaaS is also a huge pro. I wish most of my SaaS was integrated, but maybe one day. The deep integrations is also a huge plus.

This might just be more of a con specific to me but I'd like more integrations for the SaaS I use frequently. SyncSpider is only as good as its ability to integrate with many tools. The UI visualization of the integration flow even though is satisfactory for my needs, its still something to be desired. It would be great not having to create a mind map first before setting up a flow in SyncSpider. The good news though is there is supposed to be a revamp of the UI. The possibility of improvement also helped with my purchase decision.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much Lawrence. Every review and the feedback we get helps us better SyncSpider:)

Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

The Best Alternative to Zapier!

Commentaires : I really enjoy SyncSpider and am already making further plans to utilize it as much as I can for my creative studio business. Tools like this very much help out us small businesses and does wonders in saving us time and hassle. I can't wait to integrate it into my CRM and get my leads automated!

I really like the fact that SyncSpider provides a much deeper integration with the tools I use compared to the basic integrations on Zapier. I also really enjoy it's big focus on e-commerce tools, it's really a major selling point for me. Not to mention the very detailed documentation. Great work by the folks on their team!

It's still very new to the market and as such there isn't an awful lot of integrations just yet. I have faith in the guys over at SyncSpider and can't wait to see what they come up with over the next year or so!

Camilo
Camilo
Technical Support (Mexique)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A great software to handle your e-commerce integrations

Commentaires : I'm happy, the main thing is that there's good support, so you can ask anytime if you need help.

I liked the most that once you get the hang of it, it's easy to create different integrations. The software covers a lot of common integrations and they are adding more constantly. Also, their support is great. They send emails, create events, and stay in contact to make sure you are using the tool or if you need help.

In the beginning, it may not be as user-friendly as other integration platforms, so it takes some time of seeing help documents to handle some cases, but once you get used to it, it's easy to add integrations.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Camilo, thank you for your feedback! Appreciated a lot! If you have time, I would love to hear your suggestion for new features/or functionalities? I fully agree we need to develop further there, please use the link below: https://roadmap.syncspider.com/boards/feedback-and-ideas Regarding usability, it will be upgraded with new UX/UI design

Charles
Charles
Marketing (Espagne)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

It's like Zapier but with less common apps

Commentaires : Very helpful. But with this sort of apps it's all about the reliability and the number of apps.

They are adding new apps every week. The price. It's more affordable than Zapier. The ability to help say which app needs integrating next.

Not enough apps, but they are working on it.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your feedback! Yep, we are working to give you more integrations every day:)

Managing Partner (Israël)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

This is one very very powerful tool that gives me lots of automation I always needed

Commentaires : overall SyncSpider is a solid tool that gets the job done and the team is working on making it better and better every day.

There are new integrations that they are adding almost every week and they have pretty good documentation helping out every step along the way. So far even tools that are not supported by the support team helped me with showing me the documentation on how to use almost any API & Webhook.

There is a slight learning curve on how the tasks work but once you get the hang of things its pretty simple

Justin
Justin
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

SyncSpider is a promising catch

Commentaires : I was having trouble getting Zapier to sync reschedules with ActiveCampaign, but it was a piece of cake with SyncSpider. Overall, I'm happy with the service and I'm looking forward to it growing.

I like the power behind the app. I'm able to tie together all of the programs I use to run my business so they function as I'd expect.

The user interface could use polishing, it just feels like it was designed by a developer rather than a UI designer.

Cheers!

Mario
Mario
Director (Chili)
Internet, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A long time needed, easy to use Brigde

Commentaires : On appsumo they have a Lifetime deal! I love this kind of Lifetime deals, specially since managing multiple sales channels can be either crazy or a complete let down for clients when inventory has to be crosschecked. If your goal is to ace customer experience and accelerate the validation of a sale, then this tool is for you! Thanks for the tool!

I've been looking for a tool like this since forever! Specially to connect inventory accross Amazon and Woocommerce. It's also a pretty good tool for direct income since you start your own business charging your clients a fee for managing the syncronization between their sites and channels. The amount of integrations is amazing and customer support is also super fast and responsive.

Its easy to integrate, but it has so much connections that it can be overwhelming in a good way

il y a 3 ans

Hey Mario, and thanks:) Sometimes, I'm a bit overwhelmed as well with all capabilities SycnSpider brings:) Cheers, Aleks

Partner (R.-U.)
Design, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Early signs of great promise

Commentaires : It's very early days for me yet with this software - I bought it more for its potential future use cases. That said, at first glance the UI looks slightly clunky to me and there may be a bit of a learning curve. That may be unfair as I haven't got to grips with it in depth yet - just a first impression.

I purchased this on an Appsumo deal. It therefore represents great value for money but also boundless future use cases. I don't have anything specific to put this to put on currently - but will do in the near future at which point I believe it will become invaluable. The tool should represent an end to being limited to using tools which are specifically designed to work together - it becomes the "glue" that binds many things and is therefore very freeing.

There are two things I believe to be currently missing - both of which will make this software more exponentially more powerful. 1. MySql (and other such as Postgre Sql etc) database integration. The ability to hook up to a database and map specific tables into a flow will add a huge potential. 2. SMTP / IMAP email suppport. Looking at the roadmap, it seems both of these are planned which is fantastic!

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much Michael. Every review and the feedback we get helps us better SyncSpider:)

Mustafa
CEO (Turquie)
Édition, 11–50 employés

It paid off in just 1 integration.

Commentaires : We have been using an e-commerce system for more than 1 year. Our system is not very flexible as it is an SAAS solution. Therefore, we need to take the data and process it outside. These data are very important, especially for use as a decision support system. It is not very easy to use the tool, but you can solve the important parts with a little effort. I started using it without much work, just by watching a few promotional videos. That's why I had a hard time at first, but eventually I managed to establish an integration. Only with this integration, the money I invested for this tool will pay for itself. However, I am just at the beginning and I find very interesting uses as I mix it up. By the way, I don't know if there is a problem with me, but for more than half an hour I searched for the Next button above the screen. I could not go to the next stage for a long time because I did not think of looking down at all :) However, it was waiting to be clicked right below :) Finally, I say definitely do not miss this opportunity.
With these limits, you will have a lifetime First Class

You can use SyncSpider for many cases. Actually, it is not true that the number of integrations is limited. Because, with custom integrations, you can add any integration you want. You can even share this integration with others. Thanks to this tool, there is no limit to what you can do with CSV and Google Sheet. These two alone can provide many use cases.

You have to work to understand details. It is not easy to use but really powerful tool. Can you start to drive a truck easily? But after learn details and use some functions it can do lots of thing.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much for your review!!!! Appriciated, Our new UI/UX will make it a bit less complex :D we hope, kidding, for sure it will.

Jason
Jason
Digital Marketer (Malaisie)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The automation tool you need to save time and money

Commentaires : SyncSpider allows you to automate any digital business processes by integrating data from multiple platforms. I love the simplicity of it and how easy it is to use. Also, the team will be adding new apps daily to be integrated!

Easy to use and covers a lot of the common integrations and they have a great support team!

Compared with other automation tools, syncspider may be lacking behind in the amount of app that can be integrated, however, the team is working hard to add more daily

Hola:) Thank you, I love your review here! Aleks

Christy
Divertissement, 2–10 employés

SyncSpider- Automation Heaven

Commentaires : So far it has been an outstanding experience. Within about 20 minutes I was able to create a workflow. This deal is too good to be true! I had to jump on it. If the system will allow it I will do an update in about 6 weeks from now. But I am pretty sure I will be thinking the same thoughts. Good job SyncSpider and thank you for keeping us small business in your thoughts.

The onboarding process to the product was not that difficult at all. I am a techy person anyways so it was to bad. In terms of the value of this product I have to say I am very pleased with this product and I am hear to inform. I spent the whole weekend...well literally all week deciding which automation app I wanted and of course when I seen this deal I could'nt resist. Most of the reviews I seen was saying this app is going to give Zapier a run for their money. The ROI for this product will be very quick because I know the value of automating business processes. I am currently undergoing a full on ERP project at my 9 to 5 and this is an amazing deal! Thanks SyncSpider for the deal.

I do not see if this product is capable of integrating with GrooveFunnels platform but I will find out in the morning. If it does not that is the only downfall I can see for me at least. Hopefully if it does not I can utilize a webhook.

il y a 3 ans

Hey Christy, Thank you for your awesome review!!! Ara analyzing to develop GrooveFunnels for sure,

Alison
Operations Manager (Canada)
Vente en gros, 2–10 employés

Helping us manage our orders without dropping the ball

I like the variety of different apps that we can use in the integrations. I was setting SyncSpider up for a client who uses some very mainstream apps in addition to some others as well that are a little less widespread, and was pleased to discover that we could integrate our entire tech stack together using SyncSpider. I also found it very simple and intuitive to get started which is important because we need to be able to make it easy for the team members to adopt the software.

As with any such product, the task run limits are a bit frustrating (not that I don't understand the need for them) - but rather just that it's hard to estimate how many we will need / use in a month so it's hard to estimate what the costs might be.

Niklas
Website Manager (Finlande)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Impressive amount of integrations available

The possibilities are almost endless with SyncSpider and their amazing amount of integrations available. SyncSpider is a must for any e-commerce entrepreneur since just limiting yourself to your own website can be a fatal mistake. With SyncSpider you can sync your inventory easily between your own website and marketplaces such as Etsy for example. It is not just limited to one or two integrations, but you can actually have all the integrations you need for reasonable price (Time saved versus doing everything manually is the main point here). And as you grow, so does the SyncSpider - Just last few months they have added a lot of new integrations, and more is coming all the time. The change that your web app is not yet available is slim, but even if it doesn't exist yet there is a great change that it will be added in the future!

There are still few applications that I use that are not yet available, but they have request page for integrations where you can add your application that you need, and other users can vote them up - Making a big change any missing application will be added.

Hi Niklas, Thank you for taking the time to give us your review! Aleks

Piotr
Owner (Pologne)

Great experiences!

Commentaires : Great experiences!
Nowadays, there are more and more applications of this type - the competition is increasing. I have tested most of them and I must say that SyncSpider has unique approach which I like the most.
Yes, it is not ideal yet, but he's going in the right direction...

It's amazing how much you can do with just two connections: webhooks and external API - it's like a dream come true for someone existing in the world of web applications! How beautiful it works! You can do almost anything. At least for these two connections it is worth using SyncSpider... Besides, for example who else has a connection to Allegro - nr 1 marketplace in Poland? I have not found anywhere else - only in SyncSpider. I really like the direction in which the application is going. Also I look at the roadmap with hope and excitement! Keep the high level guys! I believe that you will reach the top because you have an excellent product - getting better every month ...

The UI could have been more modern in my opinion. More detailed documentation would be useful also.

Waw Piotr!!! Thank you so much:) Appreciated Aleks

Tyrone
Founder (Australie)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Value for Money and A Big Time Saver!

Commentaires : After signing up, I was provided with a warm welcome and their support team have been very responsive to my requests and have been helping me set up the various integrations for my business.

In the past I've used tools like Zapier, Integrately and Pabbly which are all great tools as well. Though the monthly costs of running them and the additional tasks that we had to continuously pay for especially when you go over a certain limit doesn't justify the ongoing costs. That's why I considered SyncSpider.

There are a few things I learnt which I hope they will eventually address is the trigger functions. Currently they only have 2 types - one through a scheduled time and the 2nd is triggered by a task within SyncSpider. If they can add another one that is triggered by the event change / update in the app it would be better - e.g. like an API trigger instead. I know I've been able to solve this issue using the Webhook function and that's worked exactly the way I expected.

Edward
Myself (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Better than Zapier for certain workflows like data migrations

Commentaires : Support is great, all my pre-sales questions were answered quickly and detailed. Over the past months, I have been tracking their development roadmap and they have added many integrations and continue adding more every week.

The best feature is the ability to being able to create integrations that retrieve historical data; this is missing from Zapier and other competitors.

The interface can use an update, but I'm more interested in functionality versus how pretty it looks.

Hola Alfert:) Thank you for taking the time, I love your review here! Aleks

Claudiu
Co-founder (Roumanie)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

A powerful automation software

Commentaires : In short, it's a powerful automation software, you can do almost everything, especially with just two connections: webhooks and external API - it's like a dream come true for someone existing in the world of modern web applications!
It is a great platform to sync multiple e-Commerce websites. At least for these two connections above it is worth using SyncSpider a lot!
SyncSpider also makes it easier to connect and sync many different apps and services. My strong example is if you are selling your products on multiple platforms like your WooCommerce store and Amazon.
I really like the direction in which the application is going.
Also I look at the roadmap with hope and excitement!
Keep the great work guys!
Definitely, a great powerful tool for automation to have around to grow your business in no time!

You can do almost everything, especially with just two connections: webhooks and external API Stable and robust product A lot of connectors available

I'm waiting for a LinkedIn connector to automate more. It is on the roadmap, so I will enjoy soon also this part!

Waw!!! Thank you so much:) Appreciated Aleks

Brian
President (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, Auto-entrepreneur

One Man Band!!! This helps tremendously

Commentaires : So far I've had a really positive experience with Syncspider.

Usually, I'd start any kind of review with the features, how the software actually works. But I have to say, if you don't have good service, the product can sometimes fall flat. SyncSpiders' customer service is amazing! During "normal" business hours, I had a problem integrating one of my accounts and I had help within 15 min! For someone who runs most of the operations...thats critical, and really beneficial. The product itself is laid out well and easy to navigate. Everything has functioned well.

I haven't really had any issues with things I don't like. I'm sure I'll come across something, but I'm also sure that when I do come across something, their amazing service will take care of it.

Waw!!! Thank you so much:) Appreciated Aleks

Thomas
Business Owner (Espagne)
Médias en ligne, 2–10 employés

Replaces easily a few other tools

Many integrations already available, found even some which no other tool includes and they are also happy to get requests for new integrations.

No cons at this moment, just needs time to get familiar with all possibilities - but, thats even the good part, as this is normal for tools with many features.

Mark
Owner (Australie)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Outstanding onboarding follow up from staff

Commentaires : I do very much appreciate and understand that Syncspider is still in the early stages, growing and improving very quickly so they need to pick their battles and focus on what's important at each step.

I love that Syncspider is focusing on building integrations for the many Appsumo deals (past and present) as I am fleshing out the systems of my new business using them. I think all businesses that are operating with cloud based tools are going to need a tool like Syncspider to create hands-off flow-through data without needing a developer to build the integration. Or even if you do, you can use Syncspider's own team which would have to be far more economical than the hiring your own. I admire their attentive support and follow up after subscribing. That side of the onboarding is the best I've seen in a while.

Having formerly used Zapier and Integromat I am looking forward to the updated UI and would like to see high quality video tutorials to learn the basics instead of having to wade through long articles, as this may affect the bounce rate.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much, and the feedback we get helps us better SyncSpider:) Aleks

Louie
Entrepreneur (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

Finally a better alternative to Zapier, focusing on eCommerce.

Commentaires : I found SyncSpider in AppSumo and it's one of the best deals I found there that I can use in the long run. I did my due diligence before signing up, I've attended their webinars and I noticed the genuine passion and integrity of the SyncSpider team.

SyncSpider is easy to integrate, easy to use, they've been adding 3 apps integration per week and I heard they want to integrate 1000 apps this 2021. They're very generous with the number of task runs. Serve uptime is 100%.

I can't think of any cons right now as I just started using it, so far no issues.

Hola:) Thank you, I love your review here! Aleks