En savoir plus sur Zoho Creator

Zoho Creator est une plateforme de développement d'applications avec peu de code qui vous aide à élaborer des applications personnalisées et compatibles avec les appareils mobiles pour gérer votre activité.

En savoir plus sur Zoho Creator

Its more intelligent easy to access and faster.

Not to functional unless you pay for the additionals.

Zoho Creator - Notes

4,0
4,0

Zoho Creator a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 134 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Zoho Creator ?

Jordan
Jordan
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Very handy software (if you are already using Zoho One)

4,0 il y a 6 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Rose
Rose
IT Network Manager (É.-U.)
Banque, 201-500 employés

An Incredible Builder of Mobile Applications

Commentaires : Zoho Creator has always been one of my top softwares because of its incredible capabilities and ease of use when making simple mobile applications.

With Zoho Creator, I do not need to have the best programming skills to build a mobile app. The process is not difficult at all. Zoho Creator is a great online platform that makes it easy to build simple but excellently-looking mobile applications. I like the ease of use of Zoho Creator.

Zoho Creator continues to be my favorite builder of mobile applications. The only con I have about it is the slow support team.

President (É.-U.)
Édition, 11-50 employés

Extremely Versatile - Perhaps Too Versatile.

Commentaires : All in all, I would rate my experience as a 9 out of 10. Building basis databases and creating reports is very straightforward and by and large you can do a lot of things with their drag-and-drop interface quite easily. I do admit to not being very impressed with their support, and occasionally we've had issues with server uptime, but their pricing is fair and the tool is powerful. In spite of the shortcomings I have expressed, I still wouldn't hesitate to deploy Zoho again in another enterprise. It continues to drive our daily production schedule with hundreds of projects simultaneously in motion.

I ran a web development firm for nearly 20 years prior to moving into a different industry, so I knew the power of databases and the importance of them in day to day processes. Moving in to a startup with zero infrastructure, one of my first tasks was to get a production database going. We struggled along for awhile passing Excel spreadsheets back and forth for a few months and quickly outgrew that. I did not want to create a web app from scratch with mySQL. We didn't have the developers, time, or budget to do that. So, I started looking around for a tool that would let me do what I needed to do. Zoho Creator was a perfect match. To be honest, there's not much you can't do with this tool. It will probably handle 90% of what most mid-sized businesses need. It's totally customizable, and their Deluge programming language lets you do special things that most basic web-based drag-and-drop solutions wouldn't be able to handle. To be honest, Zoho is almost too powerful. It fits our needs and we've barely scratched the surface of its abilities.

The documentation for Zoho Creator is fair, but if you can't get your questions answered through their knowledge base, finding an expert isn't easy. Their support email is not too helpful. And while they do have a database of experienced Deluge developers that you can call on, it seems a little cumbersome to have to bring in a third party. Also, there are a couple of different versions of Zoho Creator currently in deployment. So, depending on which version your account is on, the documentation might differ - the features certainly do differ. It's a very very powerful product, but because it is a closed-source, proprietary solution, you're somewhat at the mercy of Zoho to get answers to your programming questions.

CEO (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Powerful and easy to use creator solution at a reasonable cost.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We use the software to keep track of computer assets from an app created in Zoho Creator and like the rest of their solutions was easy to use and powerful. Support is also excellent and responses are quick despite the time differences.

You can quickly and easily make a powerful app or database that you can use across desktops, tablets and mobiles. There are a lot of templates to start with or you can make your own without too much of a learning curve.

A lot of the template wizards are aimed at solutions for the States and need a lot of changing around if in the UK.

Alternatives envisagées : FastField et Caspio

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Creator : Microsoft Access didn't have a good online solution and we needed access to all staff via the internet and not just internally.

Logiciel antérieur : Microsoft Access

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Creator : Zoho has a cost effective route to market and as we use a lot of their other products, we can easily switch data between each of their applications or incorporate data from cloud solutions.

Phill
Phill
Nouvelle-Zélande
Production alimentaire
Source : GetApp

Security flaw within Zoho Creator

I've been using this app for a couple of years and a lot of my business is based around it. I would usually rave about how good it is

I have a data security issue with the app. The product claims that your user data is protected, but there is a flaw with the way the dropdown menu data is shared. Lets say you enter some data in one sheet, and want to use this data in another sheet via a dropdown menu. Not only is your data shown, but so is everyone else. This cannot be fixed by profiles / roles / filters etc. I am on the unlimited users plan and this is a serious flaw in the system for me. I have been unable to further develop my app for a month or so and take it to the next level for my business. I have communicated this with Zoho and they have acknowledged the issue and told me a developer can fix the problem. I have paid one of their certified developers to fix this for me - but he just took my money and hasn't been in touch for a month or so. I have made a formal complaint to Zoho about him, but he is still listed on their website as a certified and recommended developer. I have asked numerous times for help and have got no where. I am now just being passed from one unknown support person to the next. I am absolutely fed up. It seems that this issue could be solved in an hour or so, but I have now probably spent over 12 hours of my own time on it and still don't have a solution.

Zach
Music Teacher/ Business Owner (É.-U.)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

Happy User

Commentaires : Tracking billing, services, expenses, and clients in one place has made zoho my one stop shop. Great customer service whenever I need it.

It is what you put into it. I'm happy with mobile access through the web and endless customization abilities.

Some time so many customizable options can be overwhelming. It's clean, but if you aren't in it regularly and they make a big backend design change... you may get lost really easy.

Alternatives envisagées : Salesforce Sales Cloud

Logiciel antérieur : TrackVia

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Creator : I needed something more like a simple relational database. I didn't really feel like what I needed from a product was customizable in other strictly CRM products.

Natalie
managing director (R.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Just what we needed!!

Commentaires : A cost-effective way of designing your own CRM, great for non-profits who need to store specific information relating to their service users.

We had been looking for a CRM to meet out needs for a long time, trial and many errors left us frustrated and with limited funds, we didn't have the money to have one designed for us. We then met Zoho Creator...WOW! we were able to make our own customised CRM that is exactly how we want it, using forms and subforums. Affordable subscription, ability to make any changes to the layout and always the option to upgrade or add moe users.

It took us a while to get to grips with the layouts and moving around fields but once we checked the tutorials we were well away.

Christian
Demo Representative (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 201-500 employés

A Helpful Tool for Short Reports & Info Sharing

Commentaires : In general the app is a quick and easy way to submit and share data reports - especially for companies with remote employees who need to share customer and sales data in a timely fashion.

I like that the Zoho Creator is pretty flexible and can be customized to meet the needs of any company. For us, we use this app to allow remote employees working events in retail locations to submit customer and sales data in real time through the app.

The app could use a bit more of a cosmetic face lift as right now it is somewhat bland. The app is simple enough to use but can be more engaging for the user if the layout is improved.

Consultant (R.-U.)

Zoho Creator - Rapid App Development

Commentaires : Mostly this has been used for prototyping and proof of concept for larger projects that end up being developed on other platforms. It's great value for what you get. If you are using other elements of the Zoho suite there are good integrations and Creator would be great for adding functionality for the likes of first-line workers in the organisation.

Zoho Creator is an application development tool sold as a stand-alone SaaS product or as part of the Zoho One Suite. Zoho Creator is a quick way to create applications without writing code. You can create forms, reports, pages and workflows largely through a drag-and-drop interface. There is a custom scripting language available for more complex requirements, but most users will be sticking to the no-code features. This is a good solution for collecting data on web forms and presenting it in meaningful reports. Completed apps can be embedded on websites or made available to users within or external to the organisation. Apps created are responsive and designed to display well on desktop, tablet or smartphone. Typical use cases are collecting data for surveys, tests and managing assets. With a bit of practice, you can create functional apps with triggers for email notifications and the like. Zoho Creator can be a good tool for agile teams to use for proof of concept for larger projects that may be developed further on other platforms.

Could be dangerous in the wrong hands - ease of use is a double-edged sword. You'll still want to retain control of these kinds of tools; it's easy for enthusiastic amateurs to get carried away!

Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Semi-conducteurs, 1 001-5 000 employés

Ideal for developing very specific applications

4,0 il y a 6 mois

I really like that by collecting data with Zoho Creator forms it is much easier to organize and analyze the information to suit your work process. Create simple apps without the need for a developer, or build complex apps to meet your specific business process needs.

Zoho Creator needs to have better training tools for non-developers and its interface could be more intuitive to improve user experience.

Anand
Anand
Community Coordinator (Inde)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Value for money product!

5,0 il y a 9 mois

I like customizable data management and adding data to dashboards and customizing them according to our needs. It doesn't need many codings, however, sometimes there might be glitches which can be sorted out with some help from coders

The price is a little bit costly however they'll provide a discount for non-profits. So it really helps.

Web Developer (Thaïlande)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Good for administrative apps

Commentaires : Overall I found that is quite easy to build a stable, clean and powerful app in Zoho creator, it's a big deal to be able to write my own code and customize the form definition as well.

I found Zoho creator easy to use and developer friendly as well. They made things quite simple, for every app the users will need to input data (forms) and view that data (reports), to create both is really easy and the new editor lets you create custom HTML pages so extend your app to any possible layout. I like to be able to write code for the app, Deluge does quite good. The syntax is quite easy to understand and the error hints are most of the times really accurate. Is good to be able to communicate between forms and apps, making Zoho creator apps quite versatile. I also use Schedules often to collect trash, organize records or upgrade records based on a time variable; the reports can go from barebones to complex pivot charts, is useful that you can see underlying data clicking on each segment of the chart.

I have had some issues with the introduction of the new editor, I like the Old editor to code and the New editor to create custom pages (you are forced to do so), it's often confusing to remember that you have to switch in order to perform one task or the other. Another issue I have had to cope with several times is the lack of a time-only field, not date-time. I had to use workarounds when I needed the user to input time. Same with try-catch functionalities or being able to edit the fields labels dynamically. Is also strange that most of the answers in the forum are only visible for the user that asked the question, making it almost useless for users trying to troubleshoot an error. The charts might take a while to load if the report has a big volume of data.

Chief Marketing Strategist (É.-U.)
, 51-200 employés

Zoho Creator is an easy way to create data collection forms on the fly

Commentaires : Zoho Creator is a quick way to create a web form for user submissions, for anything from an internal survey, to a work-related data collection form, or a web site submission form from customers.

A user can get up and running with Zoho Creator within about ten minutes. It is very intuitive and requires very little set-up. Any time I need to collect data, Zoho is my go-to app for form creation, and it is easy to distribute the forms securely using a link, a password, or to embed it in another site. Zoho has great customizable workflows if you are able to handle minimal programming.

The user interface is very basic and could probably use an update to modernize a bit. It would also be nice if the front-end interface could be more highly customized. I use Zoho Creator mostly to create forms that I'm sending to people who don't require something super pretty with lots of graphic design. If i needed a visually compelling form, Zoho would not be my choice because it isn't rich in those features.

Project Administrator (É.-U.)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 2-10 employés

With Zoho Creator Seriously Anything Is Possible

Commentaires : Awesome, I love Zoho Creator. We use it for many different parts of our business to complement what we accomplish with Zoho CRM. It can house a ton of data and the UI is nice and easy to navigate. Forms from Creator can easily be integrated with other Zoho apps to make Zoho Creator even more powerful!

If you can think up an app, or a business workflow, or a business data scenario, or seriously anything, Zoho Creator can handle it. They have pre-built apps which can be modified to suit your business app needs, or you can build apps from scratch. Basic apps with basic workflow or notifications can be set up in minutes. Creator integrates nicely with other Zoho apps (for Zoho One users) like Zoho CRM and Zoho Books.

The scripting language Zoho Creator uses is called DELUGE. It is the powerful engine behind what seriously makes anything possible with Zoho Creator. For most users that have no coding background it this can provide limits as DELGUGE can be difficult to learn.

Business Group Head (Inde)
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés

Best Database software for beginners

Commentaires : Easy to use and great value for money for a small business. The companion iPhone app is also excellent and you can easily enter data from the app. The iPad app is perfect as a POS (Point of Sale) companion.

The things I like about this software are - 1. It is best for beginners who don't have much knowledge of building complex databases 2. It has a superb way of building databases from the excel sheets. I used to use excel sheets before and when I switched to Zoho, it turned my excel sheets into forms and tables with data in no time at all 3. The types of variables are very good. Every variable a small business owner would need is there. And it automatically selected the best variable type from my excel sheet. 4. The reports are also there easily and are very customisable. 5. There is an excellent knowledgebase also for support

The UI could be better. It still feels clunky like a 90s software. Does not take away from the ease of use and functionality, but this is not the software I look forward to using. The colours and general design could be better.

Debra
É.-U.
Urbanisme et architecture, 501-1 000 employés

Great product at a great price

Commentaires : I use this relational database to manage over 600 architectural licenses and association memberships. One database contains all of the licenses for 100 architects for all fifty states plus several Canadian provinces. The other database contains the continuing education (CE)requirements for each jurisdiction. The reports and query modules are used to alert me to expiration dates and how many CE credits that licensee needs before renewing. States and provinces may impose heavy penalties if the licensee does not have the required credits, or renews late.

Flexibility: I can add and modify fields and drop lists, create and modify reports and queries, perform bulk edits.

While backing up the data, it does not tell me when it's done. Sometimes it's done but the status is still "backing up." Usually refreshing the page helps.

Consultant (É.-U.)

Powerful App Builder for Non-Programmers

Commentaires : We have used Zoho Creator for both internal and public facing apps. It is probably the quickest way to get data collection forms on a web page. Power users can make use of Zoho Creator for simple data collection and reporting apps that need more than a spreadsheet but don't warrant the involvement of the development team. Great value, especially when included as part of the Zoho One bundle. Good solution for the right business applications.

While there is a bit of a learning curve, Zoho Creator can be used by non-programmers to create quite sophisticated applications using a drag and drop form builder and report builder. There is also a scripting language for more sophisticated requirements, but many simple apps can be created with no coding at all. Customer support is generally good and responsive. If you are already familiar with other Zoho products (CRM, Survey, Forms etc.) you should be able to get productive right away.

Can be tricky to brand exactly as you might like; lots of settings and interface isn't as intuitive as it could be. You'll likely want some oversight from the development team for anything that will be public facing, but that would be the case for any app in the wild.

Irv
Service Provider Manager (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 1 001-5 000 employés

Build applications quickly and instantly improve your team!

Commentaires : The applications I have built and also help create have been essential in reorganizing our management team, allowing everyone to track issues and leads in a centralized location, removing the reliance of email trails and phone calls. Without this software, our processes would be completely differently and likely lacking in structure and reliability. It is important to understand that this software is primarily learned on the go, though it is user friendly for non-programmers. There are several missing scripting functionalities I found were not available at this time or the coming future. My biggest issue was the field number limit which caused issues when creating surveys with multiple drop down options.

Easy to learn and allows free flow scripting for advanced users Perfect for building your own web based applications Ability for multiple users to edit applications simultaneously Great community of supporting users

Maximum field # for forms is 70, anything else will break the app Very slow load time for multiple "on user input" field actions Poor internal support (several outstanding tickets without a response 1 week plus) Deluge script is only used for Zoho to my knowledge

Paul
Service Provider Manager (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 501-1 000 employés

Great software. If you need customization, you need to try it.

Commentaires : Was less costly than our previous software solution with more customization as long as we were willing and able to learn how to use Zoho to its full potential.

The software is easy to pick up and build simple applications or customize pre-made application to suit your needs. But also you can build some complex applications, don't be fooled. We use the software daily in a large corporate environment for various tasks such as a sales lead contact directory by modifying a pre-made application and also we built a ground-up application for a service ticketing system/workflow management.

What could use improving is the documentation for the more complex functions when building an application. There is lots of help, but sometimes for the more complex tasks I am doing it may take a few days to find what I need. But I will say that there is much more documentation and also help videos than in the past.

Debra
Senior Staff (É.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 501-1 000 employés

Easy to learn, immediate results, excellent support, flexible.

Commentaires : I use this software to manage over 400 architecture licenses. It is also used to keep track of the continuing education (CE) units required by each jurisdiction. These two databases are relational in nature. The reporting tools I use alert me to which licenses are up for renewal and how many CE units are needed in order to renew. Very valuable tool since a lapsed license will put the firm at legal risk.

Flexibility and it is easy to get up and running without a lot of effort. Good import/export tools and great reporting functions

The fact that the results columns from a basic search are not editable. Also, the "view" results when you click on a record has limited fields. Must view the whole record using the "edit" feature instead.

Tyagarajan
Board Member (Inde)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Create your own apps

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : It has a low learning curve and low code capabilities are outstanding. The built-in templates are quite easy to use and gets you going quickly to hit the road running

Low code, easy to shift manual processes to apps using creator, short dev cycle, easy to publish on iOS and Android. Drag and drop and deluge scripting language. Choose from a number of pre built applications and just tweak them to suit your needs.

For complex data manipulation the need to use deluge scripting can be a bummer. Though not difficult to learn, it may be a hurdle for ppl Needing a no code platform.

Arpit
Arpit
Director (R.-U.)
Équipements publics, 2-10 employés

We created a custom CRM using ZOHO CREATOR

Commentaires : If i could give this app 11 stars, i would. It really is one of the best CRM custom creators I have come accross.

We enlisted the help of a zoho developer to help us create a custom CRM for our commercial energy brokerage. The cloud-based app along with an android app along with speed of access makes this application the go-to app for our CRM needs.

It is written using a coding language called Deluge. It is not simple and as such i would advise enlisting the help of a zoho coding expert. Zoho have a list of developers who can help.

José
José
IM Manager (République dominicaine)
Pétrole et énergies, 1 001-5 000 employés

Amazing tool for database creation and application

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : The amazing thing about creating applications, rules, and approval flow. The ease of creating tables with its different types of data, the ease of easy or complex calculations. The resources of the mobile application to be able to use it from anywhere.

What I like most about this application is the ease and resources available so that the user with less experience in application development can intuitively generate an application that meets the needs of the moment.

So far everything is adjusted to the required needs.

Alternatives envisagées : Microsoft Access

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Creator : Easy way to create and manage the database.

Jessica
Jessica
Digital Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Banque, 51-200 employés

Cost-effective App Builder

Commentaires : Fantastic experience with Zoho Creator. Easy to use and cost-effective.

Zoho Creator is an effective tool for building applications for your business. We like using it because we do not have to be experienced in programming and other sophisticated tools to start using it for building apps. The apps we always build with Zoho Creator are great and they boost our daily operations.

Unreliable customer care support team. No other valid reason to complain about Zoho Creator because it has been good to our team.

Johannes
Director, Service Provider Management (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great value for the money for the do it yourselfer

Zoho creator is easy to use and learn! Creating a basic application can be done in as little as a few minutes and it as the developer gain greater knowledge, there are able to build a powerful application with automation and workflows. There are even pre-made applications that you can adjust to tailor to you specific business needs.

The customer support isn't as great as I would like but it's hard to complain for the money. Also, sometimes if your application is gets too complex, I've experienced some lag.

Kartheeban
CEO (Inde)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Simply the best in the market. You can build 90% of all internal apps using Zoho Creator

Commentaires : We were able to scale quickly because of Zoho Creator.

1. Simple drag and drop feature. 2. Less code. If you are a first timer, You can build an app just by exploring the platform for 15 mins 3. Takes less than 10 mins to build an app. 4. Complex apps too can be built on this platform. 5. Very user-friendly

1. I do not see much fault with this. 2. When requirements get tricky, you need a person who is good at logical thinking and problem solving to handle those requirements.