Avis clients sur Better Agency

par Better Agency

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Better Agency

Un CRM d'assurance entièrement automatisé pour les agents d'assurance générale. Idéal pour les agences d'assurance commerciale ou pour particuliers.

En savoir plus sur Better Agency

8 avis affichés

Jeromy H.
Assurance, 11-50 employés

"Game Changer!"

Commentaires: It has allowed my agency to be more efficient in our daily processes for sales and service, which made it possible to scale back on the number of systems we our using. Our team is much more productive and happier since Better Agency has simplified a lot of workflows.

Avantages: Better Agency has allowed my insurance agency to provide a better experience for new and existing clients. This has lead to an increase in new businesses sales and retention, which means more revenue.

Inconvénients: Like any new company there are things that need to be worked through as the user base grows, but they are open to any and all feedback.

Erik S.
Assurance, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 16/10/2020

"A must have for the modern insurance agency"

Commentaires: I recomend this to any agency owner that is serious about taking there agency to the next level. The current features are second to none. Our agency has had a wonderful experience implementing into our processes for both sales and service. It has allowed us to really build out a scaleable process to grow with.

Avantages: This product was easy to use and integrate into our agency. The results were immediate, and the team took to it very quickly. It has become one of the most important tools in our agency. We can enrich our client's experience light-years from where we were.

Inconvénients: I jumped on it when they first started offering it. There was minimal growing pains, but that would be expected from a company growing as they are. But I also see it as a positive as they are quick to respond and enhance the features based of real user experiences.

Alex M.
P
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
    Sans note
    Sans note
  • Publié le 15/07/2021

"Company uses deceptive practices with their free trial"

Avantages: Free Trial cancellation process is a scam. Do not sign up, they will charge you regardless.

Inconvénients: Do not sign up for this companies free trial. They do not simply require a written cancellation request as they state when you sign up. I provided them with a written request and they still proceeded to charge us a $399 fee. I escalated the issue with their customer service department and they simply stated there was nothing they could do. I can only imagine what kind of service clients would receive in the future with a company that is not willing to work with you from the beginning. They stated that they had sent me an email after my initial cancel request with a link to a form that needed to be filled out, the thing is that that email ended up in our SPAM folder and was never seen. They simply did not want to work with us in a fair manner. I would never recommend this company to anyone that is looking for a customer service oriented company. They are only ales and money oriented.

• Publié le 15/07/2021
Daniel H.
Managing Partner
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 16/10/2020

"If you aren’t on Better Agency you have left $1000s on the table"

Commentaires: I am on Day 6 of my free trial period with Better Agency. We have closed a 70k commercial risk and a 12000 life policy on top of numerous personal lines policies due to its cross sell campaigns. You can do the quick math to tell yourself if that was worth the monthly subscription but for me if you aren’t using this for cross sells and follow ups your team is leaving thousands on the table and it’s proven because I left thousands on the table too. This is truly impressive software and there is almost 0 learning curve for the team because it’s so user friendly

Avantages: Ease of use
Quickly implemented
Open API for future integrations
Customer support team is on top of everything
The best thing since sliced bread

Inconvénients: Some of the functionality has bugs from time to time
Love to have it download carrier downloads to be more of a complete AMS

Ashley M.
Agency Owner
  • Publié le 16/10/2020

"BA Has Literally Leveled Up My Agency!"

Commentaires: Phenomenal from start to finish. Great service and help, constant Zoom/Facebook lives for onboarding and getting help and the facebook group has been a great resource for answering questions as well.

Avantages: The ease to jump right in that everything was done for me and set up! Only minor tweaks were needed. No need to invent the wheel!

Inconvénients: There really isn't anything I dislike, I think there are just too many features that I haven't even started utilized some of them.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Better Agency le 20/10/2020

Great to hear Ashley! We appreciate you :)

Michael O.
Insurance Agent Owner
  • Publié le 16/10/2020

"Great Product- Awesome Vision"

Commentaires: Fantastic, would recommend to anyone!

Avantages: Always looking to be innovative and push new things. They are never happy with what they have and are always pushing to improve and not just improve but improve in ways that benefit their clients. They really value client feedback.

Inconvénients: Still have a few things that need to be introduced but I have full confidence they will get it done soon and very well.

Caleb W.

"Easy Button"

Commentaires: Pre-built for beginners to start great automation and customizable to those with some experience. Also love how we can finally start to centralize communication with our clients. Always improving and adapting. Always listening to their users. The future is bright!

Avantages: Pre-built campaigns
Centralized client communication
Service and claims pipeline

Inconvénients: Nothing they haven’t already addressed.

Chris L.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 19/10/2020

"Best Insurance CRM"

Commentaires: It's been great to see this software develop so fast and help so many agencies in such a short period of time. If your'e an insurance agency who needs better automation, definitely do a demo and give it a try.

Avantages: Ease of use, functionality and time savings are huge reasons why this is one of, if not the best CRM system for insurance agencies on the market!

Inconvénients: At this time, there are no cons related to Better Agency! It's that good!

• Publié le 19/10/2020