• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Innate

EHR solution for practices.

En savoir plus sur Innate

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Innate ?

Joel L.
Joel L.
Chiropractor/President (É.-U.)

Best EHR to date

5 l’année dernière

Ease of use, robust features. Innate is simple, intuitive, efficient and creates amazing notes, simplifies billing, and accounting and scheduling are fantastic as well.

The only thing I can say here is the software is constantly being improved so, rarely, there are large updates to install.

Dean M.

Innate EHR

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : So far, I have had a positive experience with Innate. I would recommend it to all my friends and colleagues.

I love that I was able to transfer my existing patients into Innate. I also like that they are constantly updating the software with new features. I like the dark background, I feel like its easier on the eyes. I also like how easy the software is to use as well as the abundance of different kinds of reports I can generate depending on what info I'm looking for

Some of the videos are outdated due the fact that the software is constantly being updated. I wish Support was available 24/7 or at least by 9am Eastern Time. When I start seeing patients, there might be an issue with the software, but I have to wait until the technicians start before my problem can even be addressed and this can put me behind.

Richard S.

Review

1 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Empty promises

The promised performance that it would solve all practice issues.

The under delivery of the product, the promise that we’re not fulfilled.

l’année dernière

Dr. Snow, thank you for your review, however our records do not reflect that you installed Innate-EHR?

Nicole S.
Chiropractic Physician (É.-U.)

Ease & Efficiency

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Innate has been nothing short of phenomenal! Incredibly easy to use and really streamlines the entire office. Finish notes, send billing, and make appointments with just a couple clicks. Saves a ton of time! I can’t imagine having an office without it.

Easy to learn and use. Simple one click features that completes notes in seconds. Use of the Cloud enables you to work from any device while also taking the stress off of worrying about your data backing up. Support videos provide great training tools for new and current employees.

It does have to be specifically used on Windows 10 devices. Would be nice to have options for iPads to translate information into the system just like the new patient paperwork. On the appointment screen, it would be great to double click on an available block and have it auto populate the selected date and time that was clicked on, rather than having to then go in and select patient as well as appropriate date and time. Have also noticed that some things are one click while others are two (mostly with appointments). But this is being very picky, as we’ve absolutely loved using the software and it has worked great for us!!!

Candace S.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Appreciate the program, but I am struggling

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am struggling. I can see the potential that the software has and I know when I get the hang of it I will thoroughly enjoy it. But I am three weeks in and I have no idea what I am doing. I have watched videos and even attended a demo. The videos were very basic and didn't answer many questions. The demo was too advanced as the doctor had the iTablet program (which is an extra expenseth at I did not buy) so he had many feature I did not. It was hard for him to help guide me when he was unsure what features I lacked. I still have yet to successful submit a claim to insurance. There is a lot more learning I have to do to understand the program and a lot more time needs to be dedicated to setting up the templates. I went into practice immediately seeing patients and that is where I made the mistake. I should have bought the program 3 weeks prior to seeing patients so I could invest the time in setting up my templates and figuring out the system. I was hoping I would catch on fast, but that has not been the case.

The dark background. As someone who suffers from migraines and headaches, having a dark background helps reduce bright light exposure.

Lack of support/help unless I pay extra for it.

l’année dernière

Dr. Seuferer, Thank you for your review, We are forwarding this to our development team who will be resolving these issues.

Jay K.

Great Software!

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall I really like the software. The program is user friendly and adaptable. The support team is outstanding.

This program is amazing. It is extremely customizable and can meet any demands that the provider may want. The support staff is very professional and can answer any questions that arises. You can access the program anytime anywhere if need be.

This is a cloud based program and you will need as fast as possible connection to the internet to avoid lag time.

Whitney F.
Doctor (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Best EHR I have ever used!

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have used numerous other EHR software, nothing compares to Innate, nothing.

The ease, notes are done instantaneously.

Nothing...anything that I slightly disliked, they updated and made it amazing.

Glenn H.
Doctor and Head Bottle Washer (É.-U.)

Functional, Powerful and Versatile

5 l’année dernière

About 30% of my practice is PI work which requires detailed documentation, multiple types out come assessments and frequent update exams to be done correctly. This system allows me to make my own macros and build in the tests I want in addition to all the ones it comes with. It is very efficient with the personal injury and the regular patients are a snap as well. The built in reminders keep the updates on schedule. My average initial treatment note for a PI patient is about 36 pages of detailed notes. It takes me only a few minutes to input the data and produce a note that helps protect they patient and documents the injuries. The average patient just seconds. I also love the credit card vault and how it automatically posts the payment to the patients account at check out. The scheduler is supper easy as well and done at the same time as the check out. It takes maybe 40 seconds to charge the card (most time consuming part is waiting on the card to confirm the charges) post the payment and schedule them for the next visit or multiples and notes are done!

They have thought of stuff I had no idea I could use. I can't think of anything else

Mac S.
Chiro Assistant (É.-U.)

Innate time savers

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We have saved so much time in our office. This not only gives us our time back, but give our time back to our patients.

Innate has allowed so much time saving in our office. I am able to Auto-post multiple large EOB's within minutes. In the past (without Auto-posting) I would spend 30 minutes to 1 hour a day entering EOB's. This is up to 5 hours being saved per week! I also love how fast and easy it is to learn how to use the software system. Within weeks of running Innate you will know it like the back of your hand, and If you don't they have an amazing support team always willing to assist! I have never waited more than 5 minutes for a question to be answered when I use their support services. Innate has allowed for our office to save time and money, therefore allowing us to better serve our patients and help as many people as we can! I wouldn't want to be using any other software system than innate.

Transitioning software systems is always a challenge, but the Innate support team was there every step of the way to help us!

Maddie S.
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Far more superior to any other software you've ever seen!!

5 l’année dernière

INCREDIBLE time-saving features allowing doctors and their staff to focus their attention & energy on what matters the most...our patients!! Very accurate facial recognition ability. Automatic EOB posting has saved us hundreds of hours of work. New iTablets feature allows patients to fill out paperwork directly from the comfort of their own device, automatically loading their information into your system saving staff time spent on paperwork. The list of features that I love the most about Innate truly keeps on growing. It has saved our office an endless amount of time, money and energy. With this software, your office is able to see as many patients as you want all while ensuring things are getting done correct & efficiently.

Our office has been using this software for over one year now. There is NOTHING we do not like about Innate!

Mandy W.
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

Innate

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, we love Innate. Problems with the tablets erroring out and kicking us out is frustrating, but hoping to have that resolved soon. Innate is definitely more user friendly than Seamless in my opinion. Also love that they are constantly updating and adding new features to make things even more efficient.

Putting in notes is much more time efficient, super easy and compliant. Autoposting EOBs saves so much time! Use of new Wizards feature also makes notes a lot faster. Ability to send patient statements via text or email and allow them to pay online has been a big hit. The payment dashboard keeps track of applied and unapplied payments. Allows for zero error when entering insurance checks. Ease of all patients transferring from Seamless to Innate was a huge bonus. Did not have to waste time entering in each person into the system. The ability for the doctor to see the queue of patients and know who is next before stepping out of the office.

Jumping on getting tablets too soon. Also, purchasing more tablets than we actually needed. Later learned that for our office, a second tablet near the traction one is unnecessary. We later learned that there are other alternatives to the tablets that would have been more cost effective. Also the fact that we now will probably have to hard wire our tablets which defeats the purpose of having tablets.

Janet H.
Owner/Physician (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

If INNATE EHR were a person, I'd want to marry it!

5 l’année dernière

I can't say enough good things about this software! Transition was a breeze: all of my patient data transferred over and the interface is intuitive and simple to learn. The day-to-day operations are straight-forward--from scheduling, to billing/payments, to patient notes--even the doctor can run the office. INNATE EHR takes care of the necessary details of running an independent practice without interfering with my patient care in the office or time with my family outside of the office. When my last patient leaves at the end of the day, I leave too! INNATE EHR has my billing, payment, notes, and scheduling finished before we all walk out the door. And support? The support team is knowledgeable and quick to respond: usually within a minute of opening a chat window with them. Thanks INNATE EHR!

I wish I would have jumped on board earlier!

l’année dernière

Dr. Horton, :) the review title!!! Your satisfaction is our priority, delighted we are meeting your expectations!

Amber L.
Chiropractic Assistant (É.-U.)

Innate EHR

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, I think my experience has been positive. I do like that it's constantly evolving and they're creating new features that make life easier

Easy to transfer patients from old software to new software. Love that I don't have to keep creating new cases and new insurances for patients

Not all of the videos are correct. The software is constantly updating, so some of the videos need updating as well

Joshua W.

5-Star Review of Innate EHR

5 l’année dernière

Ease of use for the doctor. Ease of use for CA. Once you learn the in's and out's it is extremely easy to use.

NP intake. Would love to see this as a digital intake form that fully uploads into the patient's note.

T.j. C.

Innate is AWESOME

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Our old software left us high and dry so we had to kind of learn on the fly with innate, didn’t have the luxury or playing with it first and then implementing once we knew what we were doing. The software is intuitive, the support team is amazing! Very pleased with Innate

It is a great all-in-one software: notes, billing, accounting... it does it all! With regular updates the Innate software team continues to add features to make it even more user friendly

There is occasional lag in the program but that may be associated with connection speed

Dana S.
Doctor of Chiropractic (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

A wonderful addition to our practic

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We have greatly improved our workflow efficiency and reduced the need for a separate server by moving to a cloud-based software application.

Installation of the new program was surprisingly easy! Importing features helped reduce much of the data entry that is customary when converting to a new system. Onboarding support and video tutorials also made the transition less tedious.

This software requires specific integrations for certain features, so it's important to understand what comes with the basic package and what upgrades will be needed to use FaceMatch, iTablets, and what services require a 3rd party integration with specific companies (example: Scheduling with HourMine, Payment with CMS/Nexio, etc.).

Kerry I.
chiropractor (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Save time and money with Innate

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Innate is making my job easier and more enjoyable.

Once innate was implemented into my office, I realized how much time I was saving using it and the amount of money that I was saving by not having to hire another employee. It is so easy to use and they keep making improvements on it. It has gotten only better over the course of this last year.

Nothing because the support is so great that they help you with any of your problems!~

Eric H.

Innate EHR review

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Love Innate EHR and they are continuously making improvements every month to make it better and better.

Love this EHR software! So easy to use and saves doctor and staff a lot of hours every single week. The notes are also easy to customize and very easy to input and use. Great product and recommend to any chiropractic/PT office!!

There isn't a Con we have found so far, better than anything else out there.

Lindsay A.
DC (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

I have used Innate since I started my practice.

5 l’année dernière

My favorite part is the ease of use. My CA can make changes to a patient's financial profile in minutes. I like that I can view all the patient information on one screen.

My CA would like to have an update description with each update. Sometimes she gets confused when things are are different than the day before. We do love that the software is updated often though because it makes things faster and easier, sometimes when we didn't even realize we needed it!

Dave E.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Where EHR meets practice FREEDOM!

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I went to school to be a Chiropractor, not a documentation specialist. This software has allowed me to become a doctor again and I’m grateful for that. Highly recommend to anyone who wants great notes but not investing anymore time than necessary. You won’t regret it!

EHR and practice management rolled into one easy platform. Huge timesaver and very fast!

Implementing any software takes some transition.

l’année dernière

Dr. Engelken, Thank you for giving us great feedback. A quality experience for all of our clients is of utmost importance to us!

Desiree L.
DC (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

I would not use any other software!

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I love it and I would recommend it.

What I love the most is the autoposting. This has saved me a lot of time not having to manually enter EOBs . I love everything from recurrent payments and ability to save credit card info and all the integration.

I wish that it could integrate with other merchant processing besides nexio so we can have options.

l’année dernière

Dr. Lombos, Thank you for giving us great feedback. A quality experience for all of our clients is of utmost importance to us!

Randall S.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Enjoying the upgrade and ease of use

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We have been pleased with the software and support.

It allows us to produce compliant EHRs in a short period of time. Patient accounting and billing is easy to use and time efficient.

Since this was a brand new software there are numerous updates and we don't always have full knowledge the the change in functionality.

Justin A.
Owner/Chiropractor (É.-U.)
Médecine douce, 2-10 employés

INNATE EHR makes it EASY!

5 l’année dernière

Functionality, Ease of Use, Customization, Reduces errors and Improved Functions for Staff to better allow for Patient Focus and Care.

This software is the best thing we have used to date and it's only getting better.

Zach K.

We Love Innate!

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall I'm very happy with the software. It keeps getting better and better and I'd recommend it to anyone shopping for an EHR system.

A software that's all-in-one! Documentation that is compliant and easy to use! My staff loves the ease and functionality of this system. They save time and energy so they can focus on what matters most, our patients!

On occasion the software will crash or freeze.

Daniel N.
Doctor (É.-U.)

We love Innate!

5 l’année dernière

The software is super user friendly and Innate Support is always quick to answer/resolve any issues.

The need for more internet speed was a setback at first in a rural area.