Avis clients sur Google Voice

En savoir plus sur Google Voice

Une solution d'appel vocal qui prend en charge les transcriptions de messagerie vocale, l'attribution de numéros, le transfert d'appels, les groupes d'appel, etc.

En savoir plus sur Google Voice

It was pretty simple to use. It had a sleek design via the website.

Sometimes this is a little awkward when asking someone high profile to call you.

Google Voice - Notes

Google Voice a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 438 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Google Voice ?

Ferdinand
Ferdinand
graphist (Togo)
Art, 2-10 employés

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : google voice allows me to communicate with my colleagues to do telework at times when we are not together

the best of tool telecomunication tools

I didn't find much that I don't like, only that the logo doesn't show in the imediat that it's a google application referring to the colors unlike the other google applications

Selma
Content Manager (Algérie)
Internet, 2-10 employés

The Best in Virtual Phone Number Services: Google Voice

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, I'm very pleased with my experience of using Google Voice. It's enabled me to stay connected and manage my business communications from anywhere. The call quality could be improved, but I still think it's a great service and recommend it to others.

Google Voice has been a great asset for me in managing my business communications. It's easy to set up and access from anywhere, and I love the ability to forward calls to multiple numbers at the same time. I'm also impressed with how quickly I can respond to messages, making sure I never miss an important call or inquiry.

I have had issues with the call quality of Google Voice at times. The sound can be garbled and difficult to understand, which can be frustrating. The customer service also isn't great, so if you have an issue, it can be hard to get help quickly.

Rick
Rick
CEO (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Wouldn't wish Google Voice for Business on my worst enemy

1,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Worst telephone experience in my life. Absolutely horrifying and Google doesn't care.

Nothing has been good, or even average, about our experience with Google Voice for Business.

This product is absolutely horrible. Almost every call disconnects, never connects at all, or has garbled audio. The iOS app allows you to use only internet but this feature has never worked to make outgoing calls. We've tried forwarding this to various phones and still have too many issues to count. Tech support is non-existent.

Ryan
Sales Engineer (É.-U.)
Automatisation industrielle, 201-500 employés

Google voice for call forwarding and voicemail is the way to go

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Google voice has been a great tool to allow for frequent updates to voicemail message, tracking of missed calls, and being able to read a transcript of voicemails.

I like how easy it is to set up, connect call forwarding to my existing cell number, and rely on and change the voicemail message based on vacations, meetings, and life events.

There are times where the call forwarding gets messed up and losses it connection. I will not find out until a friend, colleague, or customer mentions my voicemail is not working.

Senior Business Development Executive (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Better then Skype

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : overall satisfied with the tool as I have used other products earlier which are not up to the mark.

Ease of calling prospects or texting them, can use it as a personal phone as voicemail can be set up.

If some one else is using the same account then for the incoming calls if 1 picks up then it keeps ringing for others.

Alicia
Business Owner (Canada)
Bijoux et produits de luxe, Auto-entrepreneur

Cheap Alternative

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall it is a decent alternative but for not being free, it is too choppy for me to continue to use for my business and I am looking for a cheaper alternative

It seems to be free for the USA but definitely not for Canada, which isn't fair. (many of my colleagues were able to get a free voice line). It is a cheap alternative to adding a phone line to my main cellphone provided because I also get an email and a separate number for my business.

I often get spam calls and sometimes my calls will drop which can be challenging when I am dealing with international customers.

Ouattara
Ouattara
Telecom Technician (Côte d’Ivoire)
Télécommunications, 201-500 employés

A cloud phone to get a number and use it on PC or smartphone

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I used it only for personal use. To call family or friends, one more tool does not hurt. But it can also be used for professional purposes, with its directory and group management.

A tool that was very popular in the early days of its release. But nowadays it is relegated to second place, with the new instant call tools. I loved using Google Voice. It allows you to have a second phone line in your phone, but this time in the cloud. With the app, you have a phone number for your calls, texts, and many other services. You can also create and manage a phone book. And since it is linked to your Google account, you can use it on another device, smartphone, or PC. I think it's always up to date. I highly recommend it. You will surely enjoy it

- Only used with Google Accounts- Its services are sometimes limited in some countries

Rowan
Rowan
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur

Cheap and Reliable Phone for Small Business

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Very happy. I use Google for almost all aspects of my business and for around $20/month (as of Dec-2022) I'm getting a phone number, email, website, etc.

The iPhone app means I can just use my existing phone, but have a completely separate number to talk and text from for my business. It's also great that I can view and send texts from the browser, handy for when I'm doing invoicing from my laptop etc.

My one complaint is that the iPhone app doesn't resize photos when you send them. The default iPhone photos are too large for most carriers to accept. So when I want to send a photo, I have to use another app to resize it, then send it from Google Voice. It should just resize like every other messaging system does.

Keith
Keith
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

“Google Voice Great VOIP Platform”

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Google Voice is a widely use phone that allow you to call anyone in the US. It is similar to TextNow. It has very great dialpad that enable to have the best calling experience ever.

The web phone is very appealing because you can even use it as a cold calling dialer. You can make unlimited number very easily.

I think it would be better if they can add a video call feature to the platform. The voice recognition needs to be improved.

Penny
Penny
Owner/Housekeeping (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

It is free to sign up. As long as your using WiFi/internet all of your incoming calls are free and most of your outgoing calls are free if inside the US & Canada. Texting is free on all incoming and outgoing if inside US and Canada. Some voicemail can be read as transcript. Can be used on your android mobile, computer, iPhone and iPad.

It will use your phone's minutes for calls and data for texting if your not on WiFi/internet so if your phone's plan is not a unlimited plan you have to pay for anything that goes over whats allowed on your phone plan.

Aziz
Information Systems Lead (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Google Voice for Non-Profit

Commentaires : Google has been pushing out new features and making their product competitive with other products already on the market. The integration with all other Google Workspace products makes this even better as there is less setup/configuration required when rolling out these products.

Both the web version and app are accessible for our visually impaired users. The integration with our Google Contacts and Google Workspace directory is convenient.

Not having access to 3 way calling is inconvenient as sometimes as an IT support person I need to get the support reps from other companies on a call with our end users.

Nina
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Great solution for Business Phone

Commentaires : Great experience using it, super easy to use and set up. Easy to set voicemail, text, respond to calls.

Easy to port current phone number for business use. Texting available as well as voice. Easy to set up on any cell with the google voice app. Seamless transition from previous phone service and much cheaper. I like that I can set business hours and it won’t ring outside of that time.

Would be nice to be able to set different voicemails for inside and outside of business hours. Also would be great to auto set different voicemails ahead of time, like when planning to be out of office and you don’t want to change it while away. But for the price point, all of the features are great.

Matthew
Home Inspector (Canada)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Google Voice is Great! But Limited

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall Google Voice is a good solution for most people

I love the ability to have an additional phone line on my cell phone that allows me to keep business calls separate from my personal number. And that I can still have a local number for my business.

Google Voice is only available to the USA it seems, limits the portion of my business operating in Canada. Was forced to move to another service due to these limitations.

Jennifer
Center Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Only one issue that keeps Voice from 5 stars.

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Still, overall, I cannot complain, I just have to be super mindful - my system now is that I delete the text on my main phone line, and then go answer it on the voice app.

II like that Voice is inexpensive (free) and easy to set up. I've been using it now for over 2 years as a line separate from my personal line for work.

The only con in my opinion is that I wish there was a way to not have the texts come thru and be answerable on my main text screen. It can get confusing, and if I answer the text from my text app on my smart phone, then a client has my personal number. I wish there was a fail-safe way that would prevent this, because when I mess this up, it defeats the whole point of a second line.

Neel
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés

Google Voice

Commentaires : It is very good and easy to use.

I love this software because it is good for all kinds of business from small to big to create a phone number people can call and text you on.

I love everything about their software there is nothing not to like about it.

Renato
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Simple to set up and use

Commentaires : Great experience so far. Easy to use and really cost effective solution. Like that it has texting feature as well.

Easy to set up initially. Easy to add employee access through the google business hub. Imported our current business number very easily. Easy to set up working hours and add voicemail.

Could have option for multiple voicemails for working hours and off hours. Could have call routing options to set up to ring different devices. But overall features are good for the price pointe.

Daniel
Services juridiques, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Option and Excellent Value for Startups/Small Business

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : After I was able to find a phone number I liked, setup and use was as easy as could be. Having a desk phone for use in my office was important, so I checked prior to going with Google Voice to make sure this would be an option. G-Voice made setup of the desk phone super simple. I made sure to buy a desk phone that would be compatible with G-Voice. When the phone came, I was able to plug it in and follow the instructions given on Google Workspace, under Voice settings, for setting up a desk phone. It took a few minutes and my phone was configured and working perfect. I have not experienced any of the quality issues I was initially worried about. So, overall, Google Voice has been a great option for me as a small business.

Like most software when starting a business, the best thing is the quality-to-cost, or value, that is super important. Google Voice shines in this regard. You can get a business phone setup and running in no time and at half the cost of a traditional landline service. I admit that I was initially concerned about the quality of an "internet" phone service handling important business calls, but I have not had a single problem with quality, or calls being dropped, or clients being unable to hear me, etc. I've even discovered that there are hidden advantages over a traditional landline phone when the power goes out, the phone lines go down, or even when the internet is down. While the traditional landline goes out when the phone line goes down, Google Voice doesn't skip a beat because I am able to connect via the internet or the Voice app on my smartphone-- anywhere.

The one thing that drove me a little crazy at setup was the way that phone numbers are assigned/chosen. You have that ability to search for different area codes or number combinations, but holy smokes is it time consuming to try to find the best numbers that work for a business. I understand when you're just handing out free Google Voice numbers to consumers, but for a business you would think there might be an option to select numbers that are easy to remember-- things like "1122" or "7575," etc. I was able to eventually find a number that I liked, but it took several attempts spaced out over a few days. This number is going to be placed on business cards, websites, ads, and it will become part of the business.

Nicole
Artist (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

A Semi-Convenient Home Phone Solution?

Commentaires : Google Voice has been a fairly reliable phone number with Voicemail that is very easy to use and pretty easy to set up if you have a gmail, but it doesn't compare with a cell phone or a landline. I alternate using it with another service called TextNow on my PC, which rings audibly more often but also fails to dial out more often! Also sometimes that number will work in cases where Google Voice is blocked. This is a pretty good way to have a "landline" through your desktop computer, and a nice way to not give everyone your cell number.

I was mugged and I temporarily have no cell phone and after having tried many wifi calling solutions for my pc, Google Voice has remained my primary go-to phone number. I am grateful there is a free option. Also there is the ability to port your number but you have to pay $20 so I didn't do that. You can also forward calls.

I'm glad I signed up before my cell was stolen because it is really hard to get a Voice number without already having a number... and I think it has to be a cell number too! The phone doesn't always ring and many people have phone settings that block a Voice number. Also I often have trouble in situations where I need to use the keypad to type in an account number.

Dan
Principal (É.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

An excellent lean service for startups

Commentaires : We started our company with Google Voice and continue to use their suite of business services to supplement our business (e.g. host business email on Gmail and Google Calendars). Ultimately, we felt we grew out of it and moved to a different VOIP service.

+ No need to piggyback calls on a landline or cellular, but calls could be handled from any device. + Interface within Google products + Overall call quality + Cost ("free")

- As with any Google product, use comes with a trade-off in privacy. Like Apple, they're trading your information for ad revenue as a cost of service. - Less professional interface.

CLIFTON
Sports, 2-10 employés

Google Voice User - It has been an essential tool to operating our Yoga Studios

Commentaires : Our experience has been excellent. We used it every day for 9 years. We used it at 2 Yoga Studios. It integrated into our Gmail - Email system easily. Thanks

Google Voice is FREE. But more importantly it provides a way to manage our phone calls, voice mail, emails, and forwarding calls when away. We use the Google Voice number for all of our Marketing. We have changed VOiP providers several times without having to change our phone number as it was linked to Google Voice. We just forwarded the calls to the new number provided by our VOiP providers.

For a Free service, I have no complaints. The software improved over the 9 years we used it. It improved on providing accurate conversion of Voice to Text that was sent to our email system.

Matt
Psychologie, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Free, simple to use, bug-free...but not professional enough for business use

Commentaires : At no cost, Google Voice gives me an additional phone number to use in situations where I need to keep my personal number private.

Google Voice works pretty much like your regular phone number. You download the app, get a Google Voice number, and you're ready to start making calls and texts. If you want/need to keep your personal number private, Google Voice is a great option.

The one issue I have with Google Voice is that you can't set up a personalized voicemail greeting. Instead, callers hear something like, "You've reached Google Voice" before being prompted to leave a message. For this reason, I don't find Google Voice to be professional enough for business use.

Principal (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Let Google Voice Do All The Talking

Commentaires : I love being able to type text messages on my keyboard from my desktop computer running Google Voice. This makes it so much easier to type with a full scale keyboard than on a tiny handheld device. I also enjoy the Google Voice calling feature. So as long as I have a mic and speaker or a headset connected on my desktop I can use Google Voice to make calls over the internet for free.

The feature I like Google Voice the most is that it can be run on any web browser and there's an app to run it on a smart phone. It makes texting and calling over the internet so much easy when you can do this from your desktop and not just on your smart phone.

I like least about Google Voice is that the directory relies on the entries created under Google Contacts. Google Voice does not offer its own set of contacts to work from.

Latisha
business owner (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, Auto-entrepreneur

5,0 l’année dernière

I've been using Google Voice for my business needs for about 4 years, since my business is still young, it is not feesable to pay for a 1-800 number, so Google Voice has been my go to solution! It helps me keep all of my calls seperated, and offers a way to connect my business to customers who need to reach me!

The only problem I had using this is when I first used google voice, it was connected to my cell phone line, I would have to seperate my calls by telling it if I wanted to use google voice or not, this slowed me down, and there was no distinction in the ringtones so the only way was to answer the call.. Since then, I added gv to my tablet, PROBLEM SOLVED...

Eli
Eli
President (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Great free business phone

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience has been great and I plan on using this product for many years.

google voice is a great free second phone number. As a small business owner it is great to be able to give my Google voice number to my business associates and my personal cell to friends and family that way I can turn off the office when needed. The phone works great for anonymity as well.

Sometimes when I am driving the connection is not as great as a standard cell. Also if you are in an area with bad wifi or data connection the service can be choppy. With Google Voice you are more ikly to run into technical issues then with a cell.

Patrick
Freelancer (Singapour)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Google Voice Review

Commentaires : In general, I enthusiastically prescribe and will keep on utilizing it for composing articles with talk with subjects. It can likewise be helpful for business calls so that you're not giving out your own number, since it actually rings to your own telephone.

Google Voice has given a magnificent method to keep my business and individual life separate all on my equivalent cell phone! I have a cell phone number that I can use for my business that I have a different voice message recording for, can turn on exceptional guidelines for, and can access from both my telephone and my PC to keep better records and convey all the more proficiently with customers and colleagues. It works over the web, yet in addition piggybacks on my standard cellphone number when I'm disconnected. That implies I can keep my favored supplier and darling individual telephone number while likewise making another road for business calls! It's additionally allowed to utilize!

The most un-engaging part of Google Voice is simplicity of utilization. With this, it is simple for individuals to take your telephone number and utilize your own number to additional voice plushing, etc. The safety efforts for Google Voice ought to be patched up to keep individuals with sick expectation from defrauding utilizing google Voice.