15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Kasm Workspaces

En savoir plus sur Kasm Workspaces

Kasm Server est une suite logicielle d'infrastructure de bureau virtuel et une plateforme d'isolation web.

En savoir plus sur Kasm Workspaces

Kasm Workspaces - Notes

4,9

Kasm Workspaces a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 29 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Kasm Workspaces ?

Mo
Mo
DevOps Engineer (É.-U.)

The modern VDI solution

For users I like the ease of use since they only need a browser, no need to install a client. As a devops engineer I really like that the applications are hosted on containers making them easy to shift from on-prem to the cloud and also as a container they are efficient with the compute consumption. In my experience legacy VDI solutions have a lot of overhead which increases cost and it is a major reason why I.T. departments host them on local hypervisors rather than using devops methodologies in the cloud. I stopped working and consulting the legacy VDI solutions due to the lack of devops techniques but Kasm is a game changer since it brings DevOps to VDI and I highly recommend at work and to clients.

Not a must have but other products that have a web interface for virtual apps and desktops offer integrations with ticketing and HR software so that users login to one portal to check in. In my experience user adoption has been "hit and miss" with these integrations since they are limited and often read only API responses from services like ServiceNow or Workday which are better used while logged in. The Kasm Workspace interface is clean and provides a great user experience already.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Citrix Workspace

Pourquoi choisir Kasm Workspaces : Better backend technology and easier to deploy as an engineer and ease of use for users.

Logiciel antérieur : Citrix DaaS

Pourquoi passer à Kasm Workspaces : Better pricing for a better product.

William
None (É.-U.)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Why I recommend Kasm

Commentaires : Overall, I have been using Kasm for a couple months now, and the software is really nice. I started using it for school, when my district blocked a note taking app that I like. After getting comfortable with Kasm I followed the tutorial in the documentation to make a container for sublime text. After that I made a custom container that auto install ad-block and runs a music streaming service that I like. There is also excellent support.

Installing Kasm Workspaces is very easy. It only took about 30 minutes for it to work. Upon logging on for the first time they great job in Web portal design. Adding a new image, docker container, is also very easy. Another very nice feature was the easy ability to add more users. It takes minimal knowledge to set up, and there is excellent documentation to help in the event of problems.

I did not have problems with Kasm, but the one downside that I don't like is the inability of the admin account to log into all of the sessions. However, I have not looked deeply into this, it may be my mistake.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Cameyo

Pourquoi passer à Kasm Workspaces : I choose this because there is a free community edition, and it uses Linux. While that may scare some off the nice part about using Linux is I don't need to worry about licensing. If I choose something like Cameyo I would.

Mazurov
Home (Moldavie)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Kasm Workspaces review

It's good software. The best choice for security

Missing mobile app your need acces for mobiyle

Matisse
Cybersecurity (Suisse)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, Auto-entrepreneur

The best DaaS platform!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

The ability to launch and destroy new desktop sessions, that are for one use only or persistant, is a really good and useful things when working in cybersecurity.

Maybe the necessary to manually configure advanced things you cannot do in the admin panel like creating custom image, configuring network security and isolation, persistance...

Justin
Justin
CSO (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 11–50 employés

Cloud Hosted Applications and Desktops

Commentaires : A great way to leverage the cloud when interacting with the internet to make sure that your computer and data stays safe.

Cloud service that provides access to applications, desktops and browsers. This allows me to interact with the web without putting my browser/computer at risk. The Sharing feature is very useful for screen sharing without having to join into a web conference application. The ability to launch a desktop to have access to installed applications or to modify files with a full productivity suite is very useful.

File upload is through the control panel instead of drag-and-drop.

Ignacio
Solutions Architect (Uruguay)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Remote Applications and Desktops? Kasm is what you need.

We tried Kasm for a specific project to deploy desktop and remote apps, and Kasm helps us achieve this task. It was easy to deploy and easy to learn. If you need a remote isolate browse or a VDI Solutions without spending a ton of money, Kasm is what you're looking for.

I don't see any cons. Maybe nice to have support for multiples languages.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Citrix DaaS

Pourquoi passer à Kasm Workspaces : Do not require a ton of hardware to run, was easy to deploy and learn how works.

Hank
Admin (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Web-based Secure Remote Access

Commentaires : This makes it easier for teleworkers to get access to applications on the work network without having to install any software on the devices at home. This allows employees to use personal devices and phones instead of always needing a company computer.

Home-based employees have secure access to work applications through a web browser without installing a VPN client. Since it is a web browser solution so it can be used on untrusted devices to allow secure access to internal applications and prevents any data loss.

The cut-and-paste function works through the control panel instead of directly into the browser.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Cisco AnyConnect et Citrix DaaS

Pourquoi passer à Kasm Workspaces : Kasm is entirely web-based, so we don't need to install software on the endpoints.

Réponse de l'équipe de Kasm Technologies

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the review. We a pleased to hear that Kasm was able to provide a browser-based secure telework solution, without the need for installing VPN software.

Head of IT (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

A great, simple VDI style solution

Commentaires : Used with my Chromebook, the software has provided me with a central location to work from during the pandemic which I know is safe and secure. I get good milage to of the software.

My first love about this software is that it's containerised, which means with a little imagination and a few hours it's not that difficult to get your own apps running on the solution or your own Linux desktop. Other than that it's the ease of use.

I would hope that moving forward there could be more desktops available (Linux is fine) based on more recent versions of OS's

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : vCenter Server et Proxmox VE

Pourquoi passer à Kasm Workspaces : Ease of install and setup.

James
James
CEO (Colombie)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Simply the best!

Commentaires : My company does security and development work for large banks, fintech companies, payment processors and merchants. Using Kasm workspaces we can exceed our client's security requirements and expectations. With a great user experience for the folks in my company using Kasm workspaces as the primary means to get their work done.

Since we have been using Kasm Workspaces we have had some questions about specific custom configurations. When we contacted support it has been amazing how responsive, helpful and knowledgeable they about been. They owned our business problem with us and were instrumental in quickly solving our challenges.

Nothing negative about my experience with the company, support team or product.

Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Straightforward, Easy, Simple

- Zero Setup- The needed Images- Ease of Use

- Can't Install Plugins in browsers- Sometimes i want my data saved- Can't Choose default server

Jeremiah
Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Kasm Workspaces is a must-have for Chromebook users!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, my experience with Kasm Workspaces has been overwhelmingly positive, and I would highly recommend it to any business or organization looking for a reliable and secure platform for streaming containerized apps and desktops. The features it offers, such as enterprise-class orchestration and data loss prevention, make it a top choice in its field.

As someone who has been using Kasm Workspaces for a couple of months now, I can confidently say that it has exceeded my expectations. The Container Streaming Platform® has proven to be an essential tool for my work as a software engineer, especially since I primarily use a Chromebook.One of the standout features for me has been the enterprise-class orchestration. It ensures that the delivery of containerized workloads is seamless and efficient, which has been a major asset in my day-to-day work.Another aspect of Kasm Workspaces that I appreciate is the data loss prevention feature. It gives me peace of mind knowing that my sensitive data is protected, and it's a valuable addition to the platform.

One of the things I dislike about the platform is that the lower tiers can be a bit restrictive in terms of the number of hours included. While I understand that the pricing is tiered to offer a range of options to customers, I do wish that the lower tiers offered a bit more flexibility in terms of the number of hours included.Having said that, I do appreciate that Kasm Workspaces offers a range of pricing tiers to meet the needs of different customers. It's just that, as someone who has been using the software extensively, I do find myself requiring a bit more flexibility in terms of the number of hours included in the lower tiers.Overall, this is a minor issue for me and doesn't diminish my overall satisfaction with the platform. Kasm Workspaces has proven to be a reliable and secure platform for streaming containerized apps and desktops to end-users, and I would highly recommend it to any business or organization.

Eihab
CEO (Allemagne)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Kasm the new era of carry on services and Apps

Commentaires : I really think that mobilizations of everything MOE is coming to everything in the world that’s where Kasm and Kasm perfect line of products are always there.

Easy to use easy to setup and even redeploy in just minutes maybe seconds with ease. I do like it very much and I think an idea as of this shouldn't be talking that very long of time to shine and be there just about forever and be deliver to this very fine of research results. Thank you Kasm and I really hope and wish you will prosper and sustain. Best of always luck.

Maybe if thay share a little more on future developments plans. want to know really want to know.

Umesh
GM Sales (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés

Kasam VDI

Commentaires : Good and easy manage by my team members

Easy to use and maintaining by my team members

No on prim solutions for my clients also who needs same.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : vCenter Server

Pourquoi passer à Kasm Workspaces : Fullfill my requirement.

Matthew
Principal (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2–10 employés

Kasm Workspaces is a Leader in Containerized Desktop Infrastructure

Commentaires : We used Kasm primarily as a remote browser isolation platform for open-source threat intelligence hunting and gathering operations; and the platform was ideal for this use.

Kasm offers ease of use, cross-platform integration, and quick onboarding while also providing a robust remote work environment suitable for everything from remote browser isolation use to complete CDI/VDI solutions for remote office workers.

The integration of Microsoft Windows-based software would greatly benefit many organizations that currently may consider other CDI/VDI providers simply for this feature, as Kasm is a clear leader in all other regards.

Student (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 1 001–5 000 employés

Kasm Equals Convenience

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am a student so my use case is a little different than an enterprise setting but I have found Kasm to be useful by having disposable compute instances to work with. I'm studying cybersecurity so I like the convenience of being able to spin up a fresh Kali instance on the fly to practice my pen testing skills.

I appreciate the fact that I have an entire production suite set up at my fingertips. The interface is smooth and intuitive. The pricing is fair for what I get. It has also exposed me to applications that I hadn't used before, which is a nice perk.

I would like to see root level access enabled on the various Linux instances. Since these instances self destruct at the end of the session, it doesn't seem this would present a significant security issue. The hour time limit on instances seems unnecessary unless it is designed to free up resources by pausing the instance after an hour. I use the Zoom instance for my college classes which go on for eight hours so the screen will minimize in the middle of a lecture. Not a huge deal, just a minor annoyance. Also expanding the instance library would always be nice, as long as it doesn't make the subscription price unreasonable. Overall, Kasm is pretty solid.

Automatisation industrielle, 2–10 employés

My KASM Reviews As An Engineer & Maker

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I believe that KASM is low cost, very nice and smart alternative solution instead of separated hardware PC solutions especially for maker labs, robotics, coding, developer classroom. I can easily say that it's reliable, robust and userfriendly end product.

Kasm is disposable, isolated, virtual, open source, user friendly, easy to install, easy to use, have very rich app or OS library. It's free to give a try. Everybody can install it and try easily. These are most parts I liked in KASM.

There is not anything that I can say I like least or I do not like. But for the improvement it's not support windows. Linux based OS are not known and uses by standart people. Linux based OS are prefered by expert people. Beside this there are lots of Windows PC users. I think Kasm should be installed on Windows PC's also and let them to give a try if KASM.

Brandon
Senior Coach (Australie)
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Secure Desktop and Safe Browsing Experience

Commentaires : More productive with Client Details and less stress with privacy, especially with banking

Kasm is the first true "Workplace in the Cloud”, providing access to applications, desktops and browsers. I use Kasm for presentations of my work-in-progress. I can share my screen with participants without putting my browser at risk. The Sharing feature is also useful for remote screen sharing during web conferences or meetings without having to join into a web conference application. The broad range of powerful features of Kasm allows me to interact with the Web without exposing my computer/browser to risks such as malware or phishing attacks and data loss during a system crash.

The Copy and Paste is only functional through the control panel

Reginald
Solution Architect (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

Kasm is one of the best web app testing tools I've ever used

Once deployed, KASM makes delivery of ephemeral compute and application environments incredibly simple. This is great for web application testing as iterative QA test can be easily deployed allowing functional testing without the bottlenecks.

The installation process for KASM is not the simplest. Although documented as supporting Ubuntu, I encountered numerous errors until deploying on Debian. Once deployed, KASM has been very easy to use.

Jigar
Sr Devops Engineer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Good little throw away session to get your job done

I love the ability to schedule session and be able to start a new one at moments notice. I like being able to lab test without modifying my base os.

Its currently lacking kubernetes integration. I am moving away from docker deployment to k8s deployment and the lack of integration is going to either halt all together or maintain an additional infrastructure.

Hichem
IT Engineer (Algérie)
Pétrole et énergies, 201–500 employés

Perfect tool for OT stuff and for users

Commentaires : I use it often for temporary work or for process isolation, web acces is the best way to do remote work

Ease of deployment, web interface, on premise installation, i use it as a sandbox with Chrome extension. Great addition.

My clients are not linux users, wonder if u can make Windows based images

Ethan
Developer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Why Kasm is the best in the streaming space.

5,0 l’année dernière

I first found out about Kasm from a youtube video. Not bad right? Well, it was actually one of the best things to learn about from a sponsored video. It's actually really cool. Being able to spin up cloud instances of your favorite apps like Brave, Discord, and even have cloud desktops is super handy. For example, if you're in a public place and don't wanna use the public network with all the snoops, connect to kasm. It's encrypted and dope. And not to mention the streaming quality is great. You can go from most responsive to lossless quality.

I think the only thing that I like least about it is that when you're on the lossless mode, the streaming quality is really bad. Other than that everything is flawless.

Lee
Teacher (Nouvelle-Zélande)
E-learning, 11–50 employés

Kasm in Education

Commentaires : I am really enjoying using Kasm and figuring out how this will help me and my students learn computer science concepts.

I can add required software easily without the headache of installing it it on different student laptops. I know that students can’t accidentally muck up the os or app settings and can access it all from anywhere.

Time to figure out how to use it. However, more videos are starting to come out now.

Paul
Network Administrator (É.-U.)
Services d'information, 501–1 000 employés

KASM is perfect tool for phishing investigations!

I love the disposable browser functionality that KASM provides to its users. I use this all the time and love it!

None that I have found yet. But I also do not require persistence.

Télécommunications, 2–10 employés

Great option for focusing projects and sandboxing your browser

Commentaires : Super clean and quick user experience, team keeps up communication which is great!

We love the ability to instantly spin up a Chrome browser to sandbox client work and to isolate extensions for testing purposes.

Looking forward to being able to forward USB devices -- hopefully to include webcams so we can start doing video conferencing!

Decio
SOC Analyst (Suisse)
Administration publique, 10 000+ employés

Great solution and technology showcase for streaming containerized apps

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very useful in the various research and verification phases inherent to the analyst's work. * Safe malicious links test* OSINT researches from different systems & browsers* Ability to analyze suspicious files in sandboxes

The aspects I like best are the user-friendliness and ergonomics of the GUI, combined with the speed of access to the different systems available.The fact that a simple browser is used as an interface is the basis and core feature of this ease of access.

Occasionally, text input and right-clicking would freeze and require a page refreshIn a professional context, I would like to be able to access Windows desktops as sandboxes.