Avis clients sur Traliant

En savoir plus sur Traliant

Choose Traliant for your online compliance training and get award-winning, behavior-based eLearning that’s interactive & relevant.

En savoir plus sur Traliant

We truly enjoy the interaction of courses designed for learners.

I really don't like the look and feel of the platform. It feels very archaic and out of date in this day and age.

Traliant - Notes

4,9

Traliant a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 12 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Traliant ?

Rachel
Operations and HR (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Superior education, support, customer service, and compliance at an affordable price.

Commentaires : Our company has never done any formal education for its employees but Traliant started us off in the right direction when we decided to use them to begin our journey. I did a lot of research on setting up education for my company and Traliant surpassed everyone else I came across by leaps and bounds. And that was just the classes. I was so surprised to learn there was more---like the best customer service you will ever get and being provided a system given to us to track the education provided. Many employees called me after taking the first class and expressed they thoroughly enjoyed the class and they didn't fall asleep in it. Additionally, everyone seemed to truly learn something rather than just taking a class and memorizing information. They actually talked about the classes amongst themselves.

The classes provided by Traliant were far superior to others I have had in the past. They were current, included little segments with real actors to demonstrate the different pieces of the video in a real-world setting. It was very interactive and was actually quite interesting. I enjoyed taking Traliant's classes.

I think the software is a little confusing in its presentation. I didn't know how to really move forward with it from the internet because there was one price through one organization and another price for others. others. It took some time to get the price I was requesting and knowing what to do to set it up.

VP Operations (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Well Rounded Compliance Training Tool

Commentaires : It has certainly helped to ensure our managers and employees remain compliant, and I also am satisfied that we can extend the invitation to our contractor workforce as an optional training they can take.

Traliant offers a variety of compelling courses, and they stay up to date on state compliance requirements. They alert us well in advance of anything we should be made aware of for planning and deployment purposes. I also like that certain aspects of the courses can be personalized to your organization if you desire.

I think the videos can sometimes feel dated, and the admin platform could also use some attention. While it works, it feels a bit clunky and not very user friendly.

Director of Product Design (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés

Very old-school when it comes to the UI/UX

2,0 l’année dernière

I like that it's a stable build that allows our employees to be compliant when it comes to the healthcare space (HIPAA, Manager training, etc.)

Rayne
HR Director (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 51-200 employés

Engaging and well-done harassment training!

Commentaires : Customer service and support has been great (though we have had a few rep changes). The IT has been great to work with to get the appropriate files to upload to our LMS

Easy to launch and very engaging. I love the ability to track completion and easy roll-out

No features are missing. The integration with our LMS was great. No issues with the software

Lindsey
HR Director (É.-U.)
Automobile, 201-500 employés

I highly recommend this company

Commentaires : It has fit our company perfectly

Hands-on training for employees on relevant topics

I can not think of anything at this time we do not like.

Finance and HR Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Traliant Review

Commentaires : The customer service representative is very helpful and easy to work with.

I liked the content of the trainings. I felt that it was easy to go through the course at my leisure.

I have heard from some that it takes longer than the "advertised" time to complete. Also, it is not clear at the end what next steps need to be taken to complete the course. It would be helpful if the participant was forced to print a completion certificate which would make the course complete. I have a couple of employees who show "not completed" but they insist they did the course.

Marisa
Head of People Operations (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés

Affordable and Reasonable pricing for a small business with seasonal turnover!

Commentaires : The customer service has been helpful. It's been a good experience overall.

Being able to reassign the seats we've purchased to new employees made this the very best deal for us. The CA required harassment training was one of the least painful of all those I sampled!

It doesn't integrate with our existing systems.

Ashley
Head of Leader and Employee Development (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 1 001-5 000 employés

Landmark Health Review

Commentaires : Very customer friendly and our representative gives updates on courses available. We really enjoy the Traliant Spark courses.

We truly enjoy the interaction of courses designed for learners.

Nothing at this time. We are satisfied with the service and software so far.

Denise
Regional HR Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 10 000+ employés

Interactive

Short format - easy for user to use, interact and learn. Some customization available.

No Cons. Integrated nicely. No complaints.

Marti
President (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

Great Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Video Training

Commentaires : Traliant was a true business partner. I had a serious access problem on a Saturday morning before the start of my class and systems support returned my email within minutes to help me resolve the issue quickly without the class being delayed.

I like the ease of implementation, and the video content was specific to my needs. It was just the right information from which to build additional content matter and exercises. In same training cases, I deployed only the software as a stand alone without any disconnect from the overall program.

There were no negatives that I experienced either with the software, the support of the dashboards!

Performance And Learning Consultant (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Great Compliance Courses

The courses were informative and easy to follow. It is the right amount of content and activities.

Sometimes I wanted to move ahead before it would let me.

Stacey
CCO (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Great resource

Commentaires : We received positive feedback from our employees and were easily able to track compliance.

It was easy to administer and the certificates of completion were easy to access.

As a user, it would be good to see how much time is remaining to complete each section.