Avis clients sur Compulink Healthcare Solutions

En savoir plus sur Compulink Healthcare Solutions

Compulink Healthcare Solutions is an integrated hybrid medical solution that provides medical service providers wide functionalities.

En savoir plus sur Compulink Healthcare Solutions

Editing and adding specific patient info is nicely done with the new hovering and selecting a desired function. Data integration with our instruments works flawlessly and speeds up our exam times.

Compulink Healthcare Solutions - Notes

3,8
4,0
3,9

Compulink Healthcare Solutions a reçu une note globale de 4,0 étoiles sur 5 d'après 274 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Compulink Healthcare Solutions ?

Jackie
Director of Strategic Development (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 501-1 000 employés

Compulink Usability

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Has been very positive. We have utilized the software for a long time. Compulink has worked with us to streamline tabs and less customization. There are positives and negatives to having the ability to customize.

Love the fact that it's easy to use and that you can customize if need be. End user training is easy and the fact that Compulink offers quick classes that staff can watch is nice

Would love to see Compulink settle on one or two vendors that would handle a majority of the integrations. Example: Merging web registration, appt scheduling, patient portal somehow together.

Fred
Business Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Outstanding customization features

We have been using Chiro Advantage (one of the software specialties from Compulink Business Systems) for more than 10 years. We chose it because it enabled us to build our own EHR screens that are designed for our special method of treatment. Chiro Advantage offers an excellent, broad range of features for building custom screens, including custom fields, rich screen building features, and a library of scripting functions and logical operators to perform various automatic operations with text. We used these features extensively to build our entire suite of EHR screens from scratch. I also appreciate the tech support. They are very helpful, and usually available with minimal wait times.

While Chiro Advantage does a good job handling our data for the purpose of treating individual patients, it can be difficult to export EHR data out of the software so you can work with aggregated data. For example, it's hard to export data from selected EHR fields. The SQL search function is difficult to use. Sometimes we have had troubles with the stability of the software - sometimes it crashes and you have to restart it.

Clinical Psychlologist (É.-U.)

1 year in... honest review of Compulink

Commentaires : The biggest problem that compulink has is that lots of their software doesnt work. I mean, it does--- but it doesnt for a psych practice. The best example of this is that the insurance verification doesnt verify mental health codes--- in software titled PsychAdvantage. Its very clearly ophthalmic software that they barely put any effort into making work for psych. Their support is hit or miss- some of them are great- and some- like their business office manager- have ethics problems and border on straight up theivery. Their quickbooks integration flat out does not work-- their own people took 6 months and could not get it to work (their own software) and then did not want to refund us. Who does that?
Many of their employees are unaware of the functions their software reportedly has-- and with good reason- the software doesnt really do that. Technically, it could (telemedicine is this way) but no one would ever use it. The other employees tend to be condescending, and mix in "hmm, I've never heard of the product doing that". They have zero accountability for their software not working, often act condescending, and always want you to "run diagnostics". When they dont want to handle their software not working, they refuse to talk to you. I've come to call this "classic compulink". Also, their ledger straight up cannot handle multiple locations. The software is pretty terrible at handling ERAs, if you're being paid electronically.

notes are easy to write. Most my documentation takes about 3 minutes per patient to write up. When features work, they sometimes work well (albeit often glitchy, often broken) Finished product (therapy note as a pdf) looks fantastic. Since we now get paid electronically, we get paid faster.

-glitchy. Often produces ridiculous errors. Not at all intuitive. To learn how to use the software, you essentially have to get used to all their glitches, so you eventually learn how to avoid them. Dont waste time asking them to fix them, either. - "Running Diagnostics" is an impractical pain, and a fool's endeavor, as it is yet to actually do anything. I would be pleased if I never ever heard that again from someone at Compulink, ever again. I'll not hold my breath waiting for it to work. I would ballpark that we're currently at 0/50 in this endeavor. - Insurance verification in a program called Psych Advantage (which we could pretty easily argue should aptly be called Psych Dis-advantage), which actually does not verify the mental health benefits of the insurance is purely ridiculous. There's no way around that other than admitting that you made this program for medical practices and never bothered to actually tailor it to mental health, and that's clear. -The lack of knowledge and agreement about your own software that you own employees have is disconcerting. I called more than a handful of times about integrating quickbooks ( great example, because their own website says the product does this), yet many of the employees took this as brand new information or denying it outright. A similar thing occurred when their own employees were unaware there was a telehealth built in option.

Justin
Senior Business Systems Analyst (É.-U.)

Flexible, Effective EMR!

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Our favorite part about using Compulink is the outstanding level of support from every level of the company. For every question you may have, there are Help resources, and for everything that isn't covered in the thorough documentation, knowledgeable and patient staff are a phone call away to address your issues.

The only issues coming to mind were around the trouble our practice had with hosting the Compulink server ourselves- since moving to their Cloud Hosted, AWS solution, we have had so few problems(that were addressed in such a timely fashion) that it is hardly worth mentioning!

Brenda
Owner (É.-U.)

User Since 2018

Commentaires : We have been with Compulink since 2018. We have been able to grow as an agency while using the software and now utilize their billing department to assist with submitting and allocating our insurance claims. They have an online library of information to utilize as a provider and business owner and are growing as a company to provide changes to their product to enhance ease of use.

The software has some time saving capabilities such as matrix options in the assessment, easy access icons and treatment planning goals/objectives prewritten selection options. The claims posting and ledger screens are easy to use without background in claims processing.

There are quite a few steps to follow when creating documentation and sending for ledger posting.

Suzanne
owner/optometrist (Canada)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

A software with flexible options for different practice needs

Commentaires : Generally good the software is rarely down and it is usually possible to get a support call back within a couple of hours at most. There are some glitches in the software but some of them are eventually getting fixed and they are not interfering with the functionality of the software.

Implementation, had sessions booked to train how to use it. Also, I like the cloud based model, don't want to have to worry about a physical server. I also liked how it is flexible, right now I just use the EHR but it is flexible to add dispensing or contact lenses in the future. It is also flexible in cost based on number of computers which is good since I'm a small practice. Easy to book appointments.

Some glitches like entering IOP has to be done in a certain order and some cosmetic glitches like overlapping text in the software. The software has overall improved and become easier to use over the time of be being with it, but at first it took a while to figure out where things were.

Loan

Alternatives envisagées :

Good but more still need to be done

Commentaires : Overall, Compulink has made my intergration from paper to EHR an easy transition. However, I feel it's not specifically gear towards optometry but more ophthalmology. I do love the new customer service!!! Always there and extremely helpfull when I needed help.
PS: Do you have optometrist consultant on your design team?

I liked the ability to create my own layouts and favorite encouters to be more efficient. Also like the feature where I can just duplicate previous notes and diagnosis. The new contact lens detail selection feature is great. Compulink is easy to navigate.

The patient on-line registration needs to be revamp for optometry. The patient text messaging feature needs improvement. More diagnoses need to be added on the health hx page: too many searches and clicks. I am on the cloud EHR and the Ambir e-Signature is way too slow. I am still waiting for resolution. It's going on 2 yrs now.

Kim
Manager of Optical Operations (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great Software for those in the eye care industry

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : We have had a great experience with Compulink.

What I like most about this software was we have several different types of users that needed to use this software including Aesthetics, Optical, Contacts and an Optical Lab. We were able to customize this software to meet our needs which no other software we looked at could do.

I can't say the inventory portion is hard to use or is bad, but it be made to be a bit more user friendly to help save time.

Meghan
optometrist, owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Research all EHR options before choosing

3,0 il y a 7 mois

It is nice how many reports can be run in Compulink - almost any list of data/information you'd want to compile, Compulink is able to. It is also such a major player in the industry that everything we've needed to have integrate with it, has been able to do so (Weave, contact lens company sales platforms, etc). Scanning in documents is easy once you have the right/compatible scanner- and they're easy to view and find from the patient's demographics page. Having our billing done through Compulink directly has been convenient.

There were a LOT of learning curves with this system - i.e. we had to purchase a very specific scanner that integrated properly, finding out that their Intake Form was not mobile compatible, how the patient's ledger populates, what data is able to transfer from one exam to the next (most items do, but not things like the patient's occupation, hobbies, PCP, etc.). As doctors- we didn't find the EHR/Exam forms to be very intuitive or as user friendly as we were hoping. Depending on what version you signed up with dictates how much you're able to edit exam form templates.

Jeffrey
Physician (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur

The Best EHR System For Me

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : The implementation is only limited by my own hectic schedule. The Compulink team has been very patient with me and I appreciate that. EVeryone is remarkably professional, pleasant and understanding.

This is the most versatile and comprehensive system that I have used. It is very adaptive and intuitive. I am pleased at how affordable it is.

I have not encountered any issues with the software.

Caitlin
Provider (É.-U.)

Great customer service with Compulink

Commentaires : It was a lot of work to set up, but that is the case with any EHR. The transition was smooth and they are constantly making updates to the system.

The customer service of Compulink is outstanding. There is a help icon that you click and submit a question or problems. The Compulink IT staff will call you back and login to your computer if necessary to fix the problem. The online registration is very helpful especially during COVID. Patients can fill out their paperwork before they come into the office and save time and exposure to COVID.

All systems have their glitches and technical difficulties which can be annoying at times.

Maury
owner (É.-U.)

Feature rich Optometry practice software

Commentaires : Mostly great. When I have software issues, they respond quickly and effectively. I have been with Compulink for 10+years. Often, the issues I have with the software are caused by my network issues, not the fault of Compulink.

It is constantly trying to improve. The tech support is very helpful.

There are still repeatable inputs that I have to use on every patient that will not auto populate.

frederick
Pediatric Ophthalmologist (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

AN INCREDIBLY WELL DESIGNED EHR. It makes my life much easier!!

Commentaires : We use Compulink for all aspects of our office including, scheduling, billing, EHR, and employee hours. It has been efficient in all dimensions. We also interface with their appointment confirmation liaison.
Compulink has certainly added to our bottom line with their efficiency. Their phone service for technical support is always very responsive as is the Compulink design team.

This software allows me to quickly, and in great detail, review, document findings, and make plans for patients. It saves me an incredible amount of time and generates all of my consult letters. Screens are arranged in logical sequence and layout. As a pediatric ophthalmologist, I appreciate the ease of recording multiple gaze measurements and the inclusion of special sensory testing. There is rapid and easy interface with all of our machines ( e.g. autorefractor, lensometer, document scanner etc.). The self-made templates are invaluable, speeding along the record keeping process. Medical histories and review of symptoms are "one click" if normal. Data including acuities, refractions , strabismus measurements, IOPs, etc. is kept in easily reviewable longitudinal tables. The multiple dropdown menus greatly add to ease of use. Prescribing spectacles is very easy as one may choose any of the refractive measurements ( autorefractor, lensometer, etc.) as a starting point. Included is drawing software for external or retinal documentation which is very easy to use. Printed reports and records are very professional looking and organized. The communication tab allows one to easily record data from a phone conversation. I hear my colleague's complain about how their EHRs slow up their days, mine allows me to see more patients. I highly recommend this EHR.

There is certainly a learning curve to unleash the power of this EHR. This is especially true of the customizable templates known as Encounter Favorites. Once these are established however, your EHR works for you in a smooth and efficient way. Compulink has excellent tutorials to get you through this process.

Jeffrey
President (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

Optometric -Ophthalmological software

Commentaires : Previous to this year service was slow and difficult. You had to leave a message and they would get back to you. That has all changed. Now they are responsible, response to a telephone call is usually immediate which is important during the pandemic

Compulink has a long history of providing financial and EMR software to the ophthalmic community. Their recent upgrade has been a game changer. For those of us who provide both medical and optical care, the new software integrates this very well. For example, their is integration between fitting of contact lenses (with features that make it possible to automatically populate the fields); ordering contact lenses (delivered at home or office); automatic pricing changing with cost and market variables; and integrated into integrated web store. These features are important to make us competitive in this very competitive world. The customization features are also important to us, which allows us to vary the design of our software to our specific needs. The have dramatically improved their support so that the emphasis has changed from solving problems, to implementation of new features and training.

Integration of images, is still a little awkward

Carrie
Owner/Therapist (É.-U.)

Consistently Great Experience with Compulink

Commentaires : Total practice management with reliability and ease of use

The functionality, flexibility, and extensive nature of the software is impressive to say the least. It is an affordable option that makes practice management and billing simple. There is a bit of a learning curve, but every person from sales to customer service has gone out of their way to help in all areas needed and to consistently respond to support requests. Training new people on the software has gone well. It is a powerful program that Compulink is consistently working to improve, listening to user feedback. I am relieved we went with Compulink, as we recently had Tsome rather extensive growth. the program has handled our growth without a hiccup and allowed things to continue running smooth. Perfect? No. Worth it? Definitely. Overall, they are highly recommended. There is not one area where Compulink promised and did not deliver. Their staff is professional, the tech support is knowledgeable, and everyone works hard to ensure our success. So thankful for Compulink!

Learning curve is moderate to heavy depending on experience, but comparable to the powerful nature of the software. Having some minor issues with insurance information no importing from the web registration.

Mark

Very Happy with Compulink

Commentaires : Overall I would give Compulink an A grade. We have had no issues with getting support on time and I hear from other doctors with different software that this has been a problem. Their updates are seamless, the software is intuitive and easy to learn. We have externs that rotate through our clinic every 3 months and they comment on how easy the software is easy and how they wish their schools used Compulink.

The ability to customize tabs, their web registration (patients complete online a form -before they come to office- with all their medical history, family history, medications they are taking along with allergies and medical insurance); once the patient arrives at the office, with just 3 clicks of the mouse, all this information is downloaded into their record (no paperwork to fill out at the office). The ability to interface all of our images from topography to ERG into the cloud EHR with ease. Also, once a diagnosis is made, an order set populates so that it is easy to add diagnostic test to complete the patient record.

As with any cloud based system, when the internet is down, so are we. The patients ledger could be organized better.

Charles
Doctor (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux

Comprehensive and Customizable

1. The software is comprehensive. You can entire in an impressive amount of organized data regarding the patient's history, examination, and plan of treatment. You can use the same software to schedule all of your appointments, email or snail mail automatic reminders of their appointments, and fulfill meaningful use requirements. Lastly, it has a robust financial side of things. Easily audit your accounts, send out customized patient statements, run an incredible number of efficiency queries to maximize production. In addition, Compulink has already in place numerous agreements with 3rd parties to make sure the experience is smooth. I love the fact that we are cloud based and I can log in from home on the weekend and do everything just as easily as if I'm in the office. One final point is that Compulink has been in business as an EMR vendor for MANY years. The worst thing you can do as a clinician is go with a small startup company only to see them dissolve or sell out to a larger company. Now all of your time/money has been wasted.

Calling for help is usually routed through calling the main number, leaving a message and waiting for someone to call you back. The cost of the product is probably higher than others on the market but in this arena I think you get what you pay for.

steven
owner/optometrist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

Compulink review

Commentaires : I have been with Compulink since 2004. For the most part I have been very satisfied with the software, the support and the ongoing training.

The software may be customized in many ways. This makes it highly adaptable to many modes of practice. Each administrator can make the software fit his or her needs.

No software is perfect and there is always room for improvement. Software development is a much more complex task that most people realize and updates take a while to beta test and implement

josh
optician (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur

A very good product

Commentaires : My overall experience with Compulink has been great. I chose them when i set up my business because of my experience with them from the practice i was in that was closing. I have been using Compulink for 15+ years and its been a really great system.

The software is very easy and intuitive to pick up and start using. The interface is clear and simple and allows you to work and get done what you need with no distractions.

The cost of the support contracts seems high. I don't have much need for support but when i have they are very helpful. I was told i could use the software and then pay for support as needed. We set it up but later got a call saying that it was not true and i would still need to pay monthly.

Ryan
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Compulink Eyecare Advantage

In general the product is easy to use. If you are unsure of what to do or where to go in the software, the Help feature allows you the ability to look up key words to get the answer. Their support team is also great to work with. The ability to customize screens and the VSP integration are huge positives for our office too.

Updates to fix certain bugs often cause other areas of the software, that were working fine, to glitch. The ledger can be confusing and the receipt for the patient is hard to understand for staff and patients. The tables can be a little intimidating at first, but once you understand how they work, it becomes easier.

Shelly
owner/optometrist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Compulink EyeCare Advantage Review

Commentaires : We started using the EHR when it was federally mandated and have not looked back since. Overall, we are satisfied with Compulink Software.

I have used Compulink for over 12 years. I like the ease of use and the ability to customize the screens to fit my needs. Tech support is awesome at calling back and making appointments.

I feel the price I pay per month for software support is high. My team rarely calls for support so I don't feel like we receive our money's worth every month. Would like a feature to be able to double book on our schedule. Would be nice to have all the bug's worked out of new software updates prior to launching them. It seems like every time we get an update it messes up several things.

RICHARD
Optometrist / Owner (É.-U.)

A Day in the Trenches

Commentaires : We were one of their first customers in the late 80's. Several times we have looked at and reviewed other industry software and keep coming back to Compulink as the best for our situation. As with any software company, you wish the programmers would spend a week in our practice watching us use their product to understand the pitfalls and redundancies they have created that annoy on a daily basis.

Scalable and customizable. We have multiple offices and have the ability to schedule patients from anywhere to anywhere. There is a robust inventory control section that we use a lot. It is designed specifically for our profession that has lots of uniques facets and needs.

The web registration feature is cumbersome and not patient friendly. We finally had to go to another solution.

Ronald
Source : SoftwareAdvice

A great product for those who want quality and are willing and able to learn

Commentaires : Over the past 23 years, Compulink has been a stable framework upon which our practice is built. The software allowed us to integrate medical records (including equipment interfaces), billing, insurance, correspondence, demographics, aspects of human resources and quality measures in one program. During those few times when we had a true emergent situation, Compulink support has always solved the problem quickly.

We began with Compulink in 1997 when it was in DOS form. Compulink has always been highly customizable, which is important to us. The software is capable of doing nearly anything you would like to do.

Compulink can be complicated for those who are not tech-savvy.

Patty
Administrator (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Changing over to Compulink's Advantage, Addiction has been a good decision. We now have the opportunity to provide significant reporting on the population we serve and deeper financial outcomes to be used for Quality Improvement.

Commentaires : Our switch from an electronic health record, specifically developed for primary care to Compulink's Advantage Addiction that provides documentation around behavioral health has been a good decision.There are few options available in this service field that is as flexible as Compulink. I look forward to more in-patient treatment facilities coming on board so that a consoritum of users can work together and provide additional support.

Advantage provides an immediate snapshot of a client for easy lookup and editing. Compulink's Coordinator and Trainer has been readily available to all staff to answer to the issues and any questions that come up, allowing for limited downtime or productivity. I am sure as we gain more experience, our utilization can only improve. I expect that Advantage will provide us with the necessary work process mandated by state statutes and optimal business practices.

I understand Gookomis Endaad may be the first in-patient treatment facility, which has been somewhat challenging to meet our basic needs. However, Compulink perseveres in modifying the product as we gain more experience. There are also some basic modifications that will be shared for consideration to process billing more efficiently. I would also recommend modifications to the training process. A better initial discussion regarding the implementation timelines in layman's terms would alleviate many of the pressures on the customers side, especially when there is limited IT support.

Kamran
Owner (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur

So happy

Commentaires : The ease of use and inventory management system and being cloud based are the main reason I use Compulink. Being able to log into the cloud from anywhere has been fantastic. I can make appointments check sales data and view my schedule all from home or anywhere. Having all of the records securely saved in the Compulink Cloud has made the anxiety of backups and crashes disappear.

Getting up and running was breeze. The implementation team was knowledgeable and always quick to respond with answers to my many questions. Being cloud based is amazing and allows me to be almost anywhere.

All though the software is very easy to use it does more than a small one man office like mine will ever use. Some of the tables are huge and can be a little intimidating.