Avis clients sur Compulink Healthcare Solutions

par Compulink Healthcare Solutions

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Compulink Healthcare Solutions

Compulink Healthcare Solutions is an integrated hybrid medical solution that provides medical service providers wide functionalities.

En savoir plus sur Compulink Healthcare Solutions

260 avis affichés

Kevin M.
  • Publié le 13/11/2020

"Unique practice needed an extraordinary software."

Commentaires: I have a nursing home based practice and therefore my practice is very unique and I issued Compulink a very difficult challenge to solve many issues with note taking and practice flow and practice management and they have lived up to every challenge so far and they have frankly surpassed my expectations in almost every scenario. This is a great software with GREAT people!

Avantages: This software is very robust and therefore is capable of doing so much for my practice. The data mining and reports are an incredible tool in my practice. The ability to link in forms and mine that data has been a huge time saver for my practice. There is so much customizing that can be done that you can create the software you want. The more work you are willing to put in the more efficient and thorough you can be. This software has saved my office space hours per week in its ability to manage schedules and use data mining and run reports. The worklists they created for us have become indispensable as well. For the most part, with this software, if you can think, then they can typically do it. And most importantly, the people at Compulink have been absolutely amazing. They have an amazing group of people there and they should be proud. Can't wait to see what this will look like in my practice 5 years from now.

Inconvénients: Can be cumbersome to customize at times, but it has always been worth the effort. I have been experiencing far too many crashes and 'freeze ups' and that can be frustrating.

• Publié le 13/11/2020
Susan R.
owner/optometrist
  • Publié le 20/08/2021

"Easy transition, Great training and customer service, Customizable Software to meet all our needs"

Commentaires: After 12 years with our last software, we were unaware at how outdated our EHR system had become. Compulink converted a great deal of our data to allow us to access it without having to constantly return to our old system. Overall, the experience was better than we expected as change is always hard. The people at Compulink worked hard to make it as easy as possible for us.

Avantages: Compulink has been a great addition to our practice. The transition team was exceptional and the training incredible as they helped make the process as smooth as possible and continue to help us learn how to better utilize the software. There is so much flexibility with the software in the set-up to make the program work best for our office--picking the right EHR exam format for different types of office visits, the scheduling capabilities. In addition to one-on-one training, the training videos and the help section on the software make it easy to solve any issues that occur.

Inconvénients: As with any transition, there are glitches but we fully expected these to happen and Compulink helped us fix these issues as quick as possible.

• Publié le 20/08/2021
Michael M.
Clinical Psychlologist
  • Publié le 04/12/2020

"1 year in... honest review of Compulink"

Commentaires: The biggest problem that compulink has is that lots of their software doesnt work. I mean, it does--- but it doesnt for a psych practice. The best example of this is that the insurance verification doesnt verify mental health codes--- in software titled PsychAdvantage. Its very clearly ophthalmic software that they barely put any effort into making work for psych. Their support is hit or miss- some of them are great- and some- like their business office manager- have ethics problems and border on straight up theivery. Their quickbooks integration flat out does not work-- their own people took 6 months and could not get it to work (their own software) and then did not want to refund us. Who does that?
Many of their employees are unaware of the functions their software reportedly has-- and with good reason- the software doesnt really do that. Technically, it could (telemedicine is this way) but no one would ever use it. The other employees tend to be condescending, and mix in "hmm, I've never heard of the product doing that". They have zero accountability for their software not working, often act condescending, and always want you to "run diagnostics". When they dont want to handle their software not working, they refuse to talk to you. I've come to call this "classic compulink". Also, their ledger straight up cannot handle multiple locations. The software is pretty terrible at handling ERAs, if you're being paid electronically.

Avantages: notes are easy to write. Most my documentation takes about 3 minutes per patient to write up.
When features work, they sometimes work well (albeit often glitchy, often broken)
Finished product (therapy note as a pdf) looks fantastic.
Since we now get paid electronically, we get paid faster.

Inconvénients: -glitchy. Often produces ridiculous errors. Not at all intuitive. To learn how to use the software, you essentially have to get used to all their glitches, so you eventually learn how to avoid them. Dont waste time asking them to fix them, either.
- "Running Diagnostics" is an impractical pain, and a fool's endeavor, as it is yet to actually do anything. I would be pleased if I never ever heard that again from someone at Compulink, ever again. I'll not hold my breath waiting for it to work. I would ballpark that we're currently at 0/50 in this endeavor.
- Insurance verification in a program called Psych Advantage (which we could pretty easily argue should aptly be called Psych Dis-advantage), which actually does not verify the mental health benefits of the insurance is purely ridiculous. There's no way around that other than admitting that you made this program for medical practices and never bothered to actually tailor it to mental health, and that's clear. -The lack of knowledge and agreement about your own software that you own employees have is disconcerting. I called more than a handful of times about integrating quickbooks ( great example, because their own website says the product does this), yet many of the employees took this as brand new information or denying it outright. A similar thing occurred when their own employees were unaware there was a telehealth built in option.

• Publié le 04/12/2020
Brad M.
Business Process Manager
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/08/2021

"Almost fully customizable solution"

Commentaires: The customer service is amazing. Support is either an email or phone call away when you need it. The implementation and training teams are second to none.

Avantages: I love the fact with a little bit of help I can pretty much customize any part of the product to work with our organizational workflow.

Inconvénients: Due to the number of customizations, it does not run as consistently as we would prefer.

• Publié le 27/08/2021
Perry L.
Optometrist and Managing Partner
  • Publié le 10/10/2020

"Highly recommend."

Avantages: Compulink is a company that shares our values. They believe in providing the best solutions so their clients can be the best. Changing practice management software is an investment in time and resources, so we went with Compulink. We are confident they will continue to be the best solution in the future as we grow from a medium organization into a large organization.

Inconvénients: Change is always hard, but the Compulink team is easily accessible during the implementation process.

• Publié le 10/10/2020
Robert H.
Medical Director
  • Publié le 08/10/2020

"Compulink Orthopaedic Advantage is the best orthopaedic EHR solution!"

Commentaires: Very well-integrated and coordinated implementation team. Although [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was primarily responsible for our implementation, everyone on the implementation and support teams have been very helpful and friendly. I have not had any bad or difficult interactions with anyone at Compulink.

Avantages: Although, the software was originally written for ophthamology, Compulink has done a great job adapting to orthopaedic surgery with Compulink Orthopaedic Advantage. The visual diagnosis engine function is very helpful for identifying and documenting specific pathology in various anatomic regions. The software easily accomodates the physician/provider preference for input to the EHR. There are template for dictation, drop-down menus, or manual entry (scribe). Microsoft Remote Access for Compulink Cloud Advantage implementation was very easy and device friendly. I am able to access Compulink from literally anywhere with internet access on my iPad, Windows, Mac, Android, laptops, etc.... I was able to easily and effectively implement DICOM MWL to manage my patient workflow with in-office X-ray and cloud PACS.

Inconvénients: Customization of template features is somewhat difficult to do on your own, if you are hands-on. The technical and implementation support is outstanding and will customize for you. There are still some bugs that need to be fixed and features that I would like to see implemented. Web Registration is tedious and slow for patients. All patient outcome measures are displayed and may not necessarily be relevant to the patient. Need to be able to designate the outcome measures for each particular patient. Caveat: I did not have my own IT person. I implemented the software, myself.

• Publié le 08/10/2020
Fred L.
Business Manager
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 25/08/2020

"Outstanding customization features"

Avantages: We have been using Chiro Advantage (one of the software specialties from Compulink Business Systems) for more than 10 years. We chose it because it enabled us to build our own EHR screens that are designed for our special method of treatment. Chiro Advantage offers an excellent, broad range of features for building custom screens, including custom fields, rich screen building features, and a library of scripting functions and logical operators to perform various automatic operations with text. We used these features extensively to build our entire suite of EHR screens from scratch. I also appreciate the tech support. They are very helpful, and usually available with minimal wait times.

Inconvénients: While Chiro Advantage does a good job handling our data for the purpose of treating individual patients, it can be difficult to export EHR data out of the software so you can work with aggregated data. For example, it's hard to export data from selected EHR fields. The SQL search function is difficult to use. Sometimes we have had troubles with the stability of the software - sometimes it crashes and you have to restart it.

• Publié le 25/08/2020
Brenda W.
  • Publié le 11/08/2020

"User Since 2018"

Commentaires: We have been with Compulink since 2018. We have been able to grow as an agency while using the software and now utilize their billing department to assist with submitting and allocating our insurance claims. They have an online library of information to utilize as a provider and business owner and are growing as a company to provide changes to their product to enhance ease of use.

Avantages: The software has some time saving capabilities such as matrix options in the assessment, easy access icons and treatment planning goals/objectives prewritten selection options. The claims posting and ledger screens are easy to use without background in claims processing.

Inconvénients: There are quite a few steps to follow when creating documentation and sending for ledger posting.

• Publié le 11/08/2020
Suzanne M.
owner/optometrist
  • Publié le 06/08/2020

"A software with flexible options for different practice needs"

Commentaires: Generally good the software is rarely down and it is usually possible to get a support call back within a couple of hours at most. There are some glitches in the software but some of them are eventually getting fixed and they are not interfering with the functionality of the software.

Avantages: Implementation, had sessions booked to train how to use it. Also, I like the cloud based model, don't want to have to worry about a physical server. I also liked how it is flexible, right now I just use the EHR but it is flexible to add dispensing or contact lenses in the future. It is also flexible in cost based on number of computers which is good since I'm a small practice. Easy to book appointments.

Inconvénients: Some glitches like entering IOP has to be done in a certain order and some cosmetic glitches like overlapping text in the software. The software has overall improved and become easier to use over the time of be being with it, but at first it took a while to figure out where things were.

Lisa B.
Practice Administrator
  • Publié le 10/08/2020

"A Compulink user since 2013"

Commentaires: Financial reports have good flexibility. We have one location but 3 businesses under one roof. We like to track many revenue streams and we are able to do this very well.

Avantages: The support team is amazing!!!!!!!!! Physician schedules can be as intricate as you need. Images easily stored in the medical record. Financial reports have good flexibility.

Inconvénients: The web registration is very unfriendly for patients and the practice alike. We are unable to access the information other than importing. Maintaining the tables is cumbersome, not friendly, would like to hide unnecessary stuff or remove. Would like to remove or hide schedule templates we no longer use, cannot because is tied to previous schedules. Would like to return to having schedules that are applied be able to replace what is there, very time consuming to have to delete one by one. Changes made to schedules do not show up unless you close the cloud and re-log in. sorting items in tables is difficult and must be exported , sorted in excel and then re-imported. Would like a patient portal with useful functionality, access to prescriptions, etc.

• Publié le 10/08/2020
Bryan V.
Optometrist
  • Publié le 31/08/2020

"Long time user of Compulink Eyecare Advantage."

Commentaires: This is where Compulink shines. The whole team does an excellent job of responding to our problems, inquiries and complete disasters in a timely fashion. With three different office locations and 40 workstations all running from our server, keeping up and running is critical as we are completely paperless. Recently we migrated to a new server and opened another location and had to convert 26,000 medical records from another venders software and I am happy to say that Compulink made it all happen as easy and smoothly as I could hope for. If there is any one reason to choose a software vender it has to be their support department.

Avantages: I love that the software developers are frequently upgrading and adding features to their software. Most of the software does not require a lot of training to use; I have to train my new Externs every 3 months to use the software and it only takes 2-3 days to get the hang of it. The "tab" system of organizing the chart seems to be the most elegant way of handling the large amount of data we enter for each patient. Editing and adding specific patient info is nicely done with the new hovering and selecting a desired function. Data integration with our instruments works flawlessly and speeds up our exam times.

Inconvénients: There will always be some issues, but nothing major. I don't like the color scheme the developers decided to use, or I should say lack of color. I find data easier to find if in color coded boxes or better yet; let me choose to highlight something in color. It would be better if I could edit the data in the pop-up defaults and be able to re-order them as I see fit in an easier way; I never remember to leave the software to edit tables for use later. Looking up ICD-10 codes should be easier too, I frequently use a web search to find a code.

• Publié le 31/08/2020
Frederick W.
Pediatric Ophthalmologist
  • Publié le 12/08/2020

"AN INCREDIBLY WELL DESIGNED EHR. It makes my life much easier!!"

Commentaires: We use Compulink for all aspects of our office including, scheduling, billing, EHR, and employee hours. It has been efficient in all dimensions. We also interface with their appointment confirmation liaison.
Compulink has certainly added to our bottom line with their efficiency. Their phone service for technical support is always very responsive as is the Compulink design team.

Avantages: This software allows me to quickly, and in great detail, review, document findings, and make plans for patients. It saves me an incredible amount of time and generates all of my consult letters. Screens are arranged in logical sequence and layout. As a pediatric ophthalmologist, I appreciate the ease of recording multiple gaze measurements and the inclusion of special sensory testing. There is rapid and easy interface with all of our machines ( e.g. autorefractor, lensometer, document scanner etc.). The self-made templates are invaluable, speeding along the record keeping process. Medical histories and review of symptoms are "one click" if normal. Data including acuities, refractions , strabismus measurements, IOPs, etc. is kept in easily reviewable longitudinal tables. The multiple dropdown menus greatly add to ease of use. Prescribing spectacles is very easy as one may choose any of the refractive measurements ( autorefractor, lensometer, etc.) as a starting point. Included is drawing software for external or retinal documentation which is very easy to use. Printed reports and records are very professional looking and organized. The communication tab allows one to easily record data from a phone conversation. I hear my colleague's complain about how their EHRs slow up their days, mine allows me to see more patients. I highly recommend this EHR.

Inconvénients: There is certainly a learning curve to unleash the power of this EHR. This is especially true of the customizable templates known as Encounter Favorites. Once these are established however, your EHR works for you in a smooth and efficient way. Compulink has excellent tutorials to get you through this process.

• Publié le 12/08/2020
Candy C.
Provider / Ophthalmology - Retina / Vitreous
  • Publié le 07/08/2020

"Expectations More Than Met and More To Offer When I am Ready to Expand"

Commentaires: The Compulink Help Line is Outstanding. I can easily explain my issue (or what I want to accomplish) and I am directed to the department appropriate person in a timely manner who can assist me quite efficiently and professionally.

Avantages: Compulink Software is all inclusive for my current needs - a combined PM and EHR. Also, I am not locked into one type of template. For example, most my patients have Retina issues, but if a patient also happens to have another issue, I can import a problem appropriate Tab and I don't need to have it unlocked for me by the company (or pay more). I could see where this would be advantageous for a multi-specialty practice (even though I am not one). There are also multiple other resources I can choose to incorporate and use that is available as options to add to the software's capabilities (e.g., RCM) as my practice grows. The really nice thing is that I can function efficiently now and utilize Compulink Software (in all my various roles) at a good price point and still anticipate how I can incorporate what Compulink has to offer as my practice grows.

Inconvénients: Setting up the Look Up Tables took me a long time but I was a new practice that did not have much (or any) of that information in a readily available database to put into the Look Up Tables or did not know how to organize particular information prior to being asked by Compulink to place such information into my Look Up Tables. On the plus side, needing to spend the time to build my Look Up Tables, helped me understand how the back end of the PM/EHR worked.

Carrie A.
Therapist/Owner/Clinical Director
Psychologie, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 06/08/2020

"Powerful Software for Mental Health Providers"

Commentaires: Compulink Healthcare Solutions has been a tremendous asset to our business operations. Streamlined functionality includes verification of benefits, treatment planning, integrated billing and remittance posting, multiple locations, group scheduling option, client web registration, a clinician training portal, and so much more - too much to list. One look at the demo and you'll see the power in this software. I highly recommend Compulink Healthcare Solutions to anyone who needs a powerful and intuitive software option that is reasonably priced, always improving, and backed up by world-class support.

Avantages: We started with Compulink Healthcare Solutions from the time we opened for business in January 2016 (no integration from another software), and spent a tremendous amount of time researching available options beforehand. None of the other software programs offered the features and power well suited for small and large companies. We wanted software that would be efficient and extensive, but also grow with the business. From 1 provider to many, the software has delivered in every area. Customer support is always wonderful and timely, and there are always ongoing improvements that make our job easier. Billing is a snap, reporting is thorough, and everyone at Compulink is open to hearing user feedback.

Inconvénients: There is a bit of a learning curve, but there would be with any new software. Difficulties with updates sometimes come up, but they have been short-lived and customer service has been amazing.

Cheryl W.
Director of Operations
  • Publié le 16/07/2020

"Customized Design for Our Unique Practice"

Commentaires: It has been a wonderful 1st year and we are doing extremely well

Avantages: The ability to customize for a mobile optometry company - The staff was able to think outside the normal practice setting and adjust the software to fit our mobile needs.

Inconvénients: Insurance Set Up was difficult and our implementation person was not as responsive as I would have liked. Several glitches made things frustrating

• Publié le 16/07/2020
Mark G.
Physician
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/07/2020

"Compulink fills the need of our practice"

Commentaires: The trainers are awesome! The salesman is a blatant liar. Trust nothing his says.

Avantages: Compulink allowed us to proceed from paper to electronic records bringing us into the new century. Now that it has been accomplished, we probably should have made the conversion long ago. My favorite part of the software is the ability to track. There is no question that our revenues are increased because we are better organized.

Inconvénients: Even more than 6 months later, I still have not learned all there is to the software and have not had the time to customize to use it most efficiently. Seeing patients, running a practice and keeping up to date with charts means that I am working many more hours per week. I am getting faster at charting but I still work late most nights finishing my work. Overall, my biggest complaint with Compulink is that the salesperson lied to me repeatedly. I asked specific questions and was given answers that were 180 degrees different than than the truth. For example, I asked if my patients could schedule on-line through Compulink. The answer was absolutely. The real answer is that it is part of the plan for some time in the indefinite future. I made decisions based on the information that I received and likely would have gone a different direction, if I had known the truth.

• Publié le 23/07/2020
Loan C.
Optometrist
  • Publié le 19/08/2020

"Good but more still need to be done"

Commentaires: Overall, Compulink has made my intergration from paper to EHR an easy transition. However, I feel it's not specifically gear towards optometry but more ophthalmology. I do love the new customer service!!! Always there and extremely helpfull when I needed help.
PS: Do you have optometrist consultant on your design team?

Avantages: I liked the ability to create my own layouts and favorite encouters to be more efficient. Also like the feature where I can just duplicate previous notes and diagnosis. The new contact lens detail selection feature is great. Compulink is easy to navigate.

Inconvénients: The patient on-line registration needs to be revamp for optometry. The patient text messaging feature needs improvement. More diagnoses need to be added on the health hx page: too many searches and clicks. I am on the cloud EHR and the Ambir
e-Signature is way too slow. I am still waiting for resolution. It's going on 2 yrs now.

• Publié le 19/08/2020
Jeffrey C.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

"Optometric -Ophthalmological software"

Commentaires: Previous to this year service was slow and difficult. You had to leave a message and they would get back to you. That has all changed. Now they are responsible, response to a telephone call is usually immediate which is important during the pandemic

Avantages: Compulink has a long history of providing financial and EMR software to the ophthalmic community. Their recent upgrade has been a game changer. For those of us who provide both medical and optical care, the new software integrates this very well. For example, their is integration between fitting of contact lenses (with features that make it possible to automatically populate the fields); ordering contact lenses (delivered at home or office); automatic pricing changing with cost and market variables; and integrated into integrated web store. These features are important to make us competitive in this very competitive world. The customization features are also important to us, which allows us to vary the design of our software to our specific needs. The have dramatically improved their support so that the emphasis has changed from solving problems, to implementation of new features and training.

Inconvénients: Integration of images, is still a little awkward

Mike D.
Director of Health Informatics
  • Publié le 01/12/2016

"Advanced, Comprehensive, and Highly-Customizable EHR/Practice Management Platform with Excellent Service and Support"

Commentaires: Over the past 15 years I have been responsible for implementing or converting several practices' EMR/practice management systems and I can tell you that, by far, my experience with Compulink ranks them at the top level. Since migrating to Compulink Advantage four years ago, we have seen improvements in clinical capabilities, quality of patient care, and effectiveness in all areas of our practice. What's more, Compulink has been an excellent business partner. They listen to their customers to understand what improvements or changes we need. The software improves in reliability and new features with successive software updates. I have not had that experience with all medical software vendors in the past.

Avantages: Feature-Rich: It's hard for any software to be everything to everyone, but Compulink has proven to have what we need to run our practice. Highly Customizable: The software comes with common-use templates that allow you to be up and running quickly, but the real power of the software is in how easily customized it is to fit how your practice works; not the other way around. Many integrations with third-party software are available as well. World-Class Support: Dedicated and knowledgeable staff are there to guide you every step of the way when you get started. Their technical and customer support are very helpful and responsive to keep things running properly as well.

Inconvénients: Software Customizations: The ability to customize is one of the best features of Compulink, but that also requires that you have a well thought-out plan for how you will use your system. Update bugs: Like most software packages, you might experience some issues with the "latest and greatest" versions. Fortunately when this has happened to us, Compulink has been there to remedy the issues promptly and keep our practice running pretty smooth.

• Publié le 01/12/2016
Brandon B.
  • Publié le 08/08/2020

"Long Time Compulink User"

Commentaires: Overall, we have been pleased with Compulink and the number of things it can do for our office from accounting to EHR to inventory. We have used it for over 10 years now and have been able to grow an adapt to changing times with it.

Avantages: Compulink is a customizable solution which makes it fit your practice like you need it to. We have some specialty clinics we do with low vision so we were able to develop our own layouts for our low vision exams.

Inconvénients: When you compare Compulink to other software solutions it is more expensive both in initial investment and then also in maintenance fees.

Caitlin F.
Provider
  • Publié le 07/08/2020

"Great customer service with Compulink"

Commentaires: It was a lot of work to set up, but that is the case with any EHR. The transition was smooth and they are constantly making updates to the system.

Avantages: The customer service of Compulink is outstanding. There is a help icon that you click and submit a question or problems. The Compulink IT staff will call you back and login to your computer if necessary to fix the problem. The online registration is very helpful especially during COVID. Patients can fill out their paperwork before they come into the office and save time and exposure to COVID.

Inconvénients: All systems have their glitches and technical difficulties which can be annoying at times.

Shannon B.
Administrator
Cabinets médicaux
  • Publié le 24/06/2015

"Operations Manager/Billing Manager"

Avantages: This Eyecare Advantage product is geared toward the optical industry and the customization makes our pricing more accurate. The vendor offers excellent support six days a week and also has specific departments based on your particular question or issue. You are not always directed to a general support person for questions. They also have different level of tiered support based on your question or issue. That is very nice! Compulink also offers a wide variety of online courses for training.

Inconvénients: Because of the complex nature of the functions behind this software which makes it for easier and automated functions for the user, Compulink uses SQL for many functions. While it works so very well, it makes me dependent on support to create a customized function.

• Publié le 24/06/2015
John R.
I.T. Administrator
  • Publié le 30/11/2016

"Compulink, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly."

Commentaires: Compulink is a great piece of software and very well thought out. But what draws you to this particular EHR software can also deter you. Let me explain, Compulink's main selling point is how customizable it is and how easy it is to switch from paper charts to EHR. But what they don't tell you is that the more you customize the software the less support they can truly offer and the more work you have to do to keep it all up to date. Don't get me wrong, Compulink's support staff is some of the best support people I have ever worked with. But the more you customize the less they can really do to help you. So the customization ends up being both a blessing and a curse. Overall, I would say that I would recommend the software mostly because of the great support and the fact that they do try and listen to you when you ask for a change in how the software fundamentally works. It just takes some time to get used to just how very different this EHR software really is compared to most other's available.

Avantages: I think the best thing I like about the software is the ability to write small "smart scripts" AKA "smart functions" in the EHR software that allows you to do many different things and even automatically fill out certain parts of the chart for the nurse and/or Doctor. There is also some printing functions that allows you to customize and print out specific letters to the patient and automatically fills in the patient's details or whatever you need really. The "screen builder" within the software is also very easy to use and makes customizing the software to how you want it to look very easy to do.

Inconvénients: As I stated before, the customizations that you are encouraged to make can also cause huge issues in the functionality of the software. If you mess up your layout, the ramifications to the stability of the EHR software can be huge.

• Publié le 30/11/2016
Carrie A.
Owner/Therapist
  • Publié le 04/01/2018

"Consistently Great Experience with Compulink"

Commentaires: Total practice management with reliability and ease of use

Avantages: The functionality, flexibility, and extensive nature of the software is impressive to say the least. It
is an affordable option that makes practice management and billing simple. There is a bit of a learning curve, but every person from sales to customer service has gone out of their way to help in all areas needed and to consistently respond to support requests. Training new people on the software has gone well. It is a powerful program that Compulink is consistently working to improve, listening to user feedback. I am relieved we went with Compulink, as we recently had Tsome rather extensive growth. the program has handled our growth without a hiccup and allowed things to continue running smooth. Perfect? No. Worth it? Definitely. Overall, they are highly recommended. There is not one area where Compulink promised and did not deliver. Their staff is professional, the tech support is knowledgeable, and everyone works hard to ensure our success. So thankful for Compulink!

Inconvénients: Learning curve is moderate to heavy depending on experience, but comparable to the powerful nature of the software. Having some minor issues with insurance information no importing from the web registration.

• Publié le 04/01/2018
Shannon B.
Administrator
  • Publié le 08/12/2016

"Compulink"

Commentaires: I have been a Compulink client for over 12 years and have seen the healthcare industry change a great deal. It is critical to have a software vendor that is committed to staying up-to-date on healthcare rules and restrictions. Compulink exceeds my expectations in this arena. They are on the forefront of the next phase in healthcare and I have been very happy knowing I have a partner looking out for my practice. Compulink allows me to either use the software in it's default format or to customize the software as much I want to meet the demands of patient flow and doctors' needs. I like being able to control certain modules within the software. I like the fact I can choose how "cookie cutter" or customized I want it to be. Compulink's training and support is phenomenal. They offer pre-recorded online courses as well as live webinars on every aspect of the software. This has been a great training tool for new employees. Their support department is very prompt in assisting me with whatever needs I have and are very knowledgeable about their product. Compulink offers various interfaces and third party programs for their software that makes our jobs easier. I personally take advantage of several of those features and they work very efficiently. The interfaces I utilize are for my autorefractor, visual field and online patient registration. The third party programs I use are Demand Force (e-mail/text software) and CLx (online contact lens ordering). Again, I have the choice of choosing what added interfaces would supplement patient care. I also maximize every module in the software. These modules include electronic health records, line item posting, electronic claims billing, direct billing for a couple of our major insurance plans as well as the inventory and lab modules. Compulink has found a way to nicely tie in every aspect of the software with each other.

Avantages: Customer support, very detailed EHR system, electronic billing capabilities, ability to customize software.

Inconvénients: Customization can be labor intensive if you choose to go that route.

• Publié le 08/12/2016