• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Udemy Business

Udemy Business aide les entreprises à rester compétitives sur leur lieu de travail en constante évolution en offrant de nouveaux contenus d'apprentissage à la demande.

En savoir plus sur Udemy Business

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Udemy Business ?

R.manoj A.
R.manoj A.
Product Manager (Inde)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

E-Learning platform that every business should use

5 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : We were able to assign courses to different employees to help them in enhancing their knowledge in the domain or related to the project/feature they were working on very easily.I as a learner was also able to track my progress in the courses and use my time more efficiently.

The most important advantage of Udemy is the wide variety of courses it offers and which gets updated very frequently.In this fast growing world it is very important for every professionals to keep themselves updated with new technology and management trends. Udemy for business solves this problem with curated learning paths and custom courses that is created within the organisation.

The personal learning dashboard can be improved in terms of helping learners to store like other project related resources at one place and also helping to analyse how much time it takes for them to complete a particular course

David O.
Technical Support Engineer (R.-U.)

My Observations on Udemy for Business

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have gained more skills on udemy.

Teacher and student relationship for feedbacks.

The certificate is not industry recognized.

Business Owner (Allemagne)
Édition, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Depends on what your business needs

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I would recommend going for a trial run and see what courses are available. You may find that it is exactly what you need for your employees and it will save you time and money.
Overall I like Udemy and their offer.

It's definitely worth it if you need access to multiple Udemy courses for multiple people, and if you know specifically which ones you need. Your business can save a lot of money this way. Not only that, but it can be very convenient to teach your team and expand their skills through ready to go online courses, especially if they work from home and are not at the office. The courses are high quality and the interface is easy to use.

The problem is that not all of the courses are available with Udemy for Business and sometimes there are gaps in the knowledge that has to be filled.

Thet thet S.
Freelance (R.-U.)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Quite range of subjects covered and useful

5 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

I mainly used udemy for my leisure. I'm a full time professional worker and have many hobbies to try like digital drawing, video editing and so on and so forth. I knew there were many free tutorials out there but don't have time to look for the authentic ones. Here, udemy came in. The first course I subscribed was procreate tutorials for digital drawing ..very useful and save my time. Since then, I've bought several courses and it never disappointed me.

I would say the price ..it's not free but it's affordable and can access 24/7 lifelong so it's worth it.

Paul O.
Paul O.
Lead Trainer (Afrique du Sud)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Udemy for Business is the future of LMS

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : It started off a little shaky, but it is turned into a power house product that will be difficult for any other LMS to come close to.

We like dealing with UfB as you get the highest quality courses at a reasonable rate. Our clients and staff, love being able to jump onto a new course without having to get a requisition approved for purchase.

It is expensive if you are not going to be using it correctly. It needs to be planned and your staff need to buy into the concept of continued learning.

Rekha priyadharshini C.
Data Scientist (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Continuous learning at an affordable price

4 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Udemy is an affordable learning platform and offers courses from qualified instructors. There is no time-limit and users can progress at their own pace. It fits well with professionals who are working full-time and could spare only few hours a week to continue their learning. Lack of gamification elements and motivating factors makes Udemy some-what outdated platform. i.e. There is no external tools to push the user to stay on track with their course. Udemy can do better by offering graded quizzes and assessments.

Udemy offers a wide variety of courses, you may find multiple courses from different instructors on the same subject and the learner can choose the course / instructor that she suits her needs. The recorded video and audio quality is mostly good. The transcript section is extremely useful when following instructors with strong accents. We can also speed up or slow down the video for better listening. The QA section under each course acts as a forum to get our questions clarified. The ability to rate and comments on the course content is good and it helps learners to pick the best content and also helps the instructors to uphold quality.

Some courses may not be up to standard and the user needs to rely on ratings and comments to find the best course on the subject. There is no built-in tests to evaluate the user's proficiency level. It's up to the user to go through the course index and content to see if it's the right amount of challenge. Once the course is completed, there are no tests to assess our learning / knowledge.

Qamar A.
Qamar A.
Civil Aviation (Pakistan)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 5 001-10 000 employés

Udemy for Business- Best Online Schooling platform

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Full of information and time-saving session. It's a fantastic experience to learn with Udemy. Well prepared lectures, I am satisfied with Udemy.

Udemy for Business is one of the best online learning platforms that provides thousands of online courses free of cost. I recently completed a course on fire safety from Udemy, a very comprehensive and well-prepared online course. I learned about fire hazards and safety precautions. The said course will help me in my professional life. Udemy's online courses are to the point and relevant to the topic. Courses are prepared on modern concepts, videos are added for more clarity about specific topics; you are your manager to adjust your timing, as courses can be completed at any suitable time. Udemy for Business also provides certificates after a course. For me, it is best in terms of ease of timing schedule.

Although the certificate awarded by Udemy after completing an online course has not much worth in the market, the skills and knowledge we gain are essential. More videos relevant to the courses must be provided to understand the concepts clearly.

Osarumwense I.
Osarumwense I.
Assistant Director (Nigeria)
Divertissement, 51-200 employés

Udemy For Business review

5 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I have been a able to complete a course, using Udemy. It's a great app.

I like Udemy for Business because of the ease of use. With the Dark Mode feature, I can stay longer on the app, studying my favourite course without damaging my eyes. I like that it's available for android devices.

There was a time I had to uninstall the app and install it back to my phone because it was crashing. Other than that, I don't have any other issue, using the app.

Doctoral Student (É.-U.)
Recherche, 11-50 employés

Love it

4 il y a 5 mois

I love the frequent sales and the relevance of the courses offered! I have used it to learn a variety of skills relevant to my doctoral program

Sometimes it takes a while before there's a sale - some courses are VERY expensive

Cloud Engineer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Good if you can filter it.

4 il y a 3 mois

Courses available on almost all subjects.

Sorting, Filtering needs better optimisation to find the best course for the subjects.

Nabila B.
Nabila B.
Human Resources Manager (Malaisie)
Gestion des investissements, 10 000+ employés

My review for Udemy

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I really like learning from this platform. It is easy to track my learning progress and schedule my learning session. Overall, this platform has help me in expending my knowledge.

I really like that Udemy always upgrading and adding new courses to the library. The content of the courses is really helpful and helping me to improving my knowledge and skills.

Some of the courses is too basic and not covering all the knowledge of the topic.

Barbara H.
Human Capital Manager (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

A Great Way to Learn

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I gained a lot of knowledge from Udemy, things I wouldn't have thought I'd ever take the time to learn. The overall quality of the courses is pretty good. I especially enjoy receiving the certificates upon completion of the courses. Udemy really provides an inexpensive opportunity to gain new skills and tools.

Easy to use, very informative. Some of the courses are very engaging, which really makes all the difference for adult learning, I feel. If your team is using the platform, it's easy to assign courses, track progress, leave notes for each other. an inexpensive way to share knowledge and gain information.

Some of the courses are useless... even from a beginner perspective. Sometimes you really have to search, which can be expensive if you paying a la carte. If you have an annual membership, the search is merely an inconvenience. Some of the sound from the courses has not been tested so the volume can be brutal.

Souvik S.
Programmer analyst (Inde)

Best user experience

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have used the app for so long and everytime I faced an issue regarding the application or course the Udemy support team done an excellent job everytime, a big salute to the support team

The contents and lecture they provide are unmatched. Probably the best in the market today

The best experience I have ever had no doubt , but I would really appreciate if they have a brief pdf version of the lectures.

Ali W.
Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Pakistan)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Learn to Get Jobs or Certifications

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I am using Udemy for learning perspective and I am enjoying and taking benefit from it a lot. It's a great learning platform.

- I have been using the Udemy for ISTQB certification preparation and so far it's a great experience. - Udemy quite efficiently designs for the user's learning perspective and that's what makes it more important. - User can also rate the lectures so that the others can take benefit from them. - Udemy its self give you a certification which is also very helpful for an individual's career.

I face an error that after a period of time some lectures disappear.

Tino V.
Writer (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Udemy for Business review

5 il y a 6 mois

It is very useful for learning thinis learning things on how to run your business and very useful to figure out how to use certain programs or all types of different subjects with your business

The only thing that I don't really like it sometimes the webinars are really long and kind of repeat the same thing over and over so it's an over so that's the only setback I santa Marica free

Anthony B.
EMEA HR Manager (R.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 201-500 employés

Excellent choice of courses for global employee base

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : An excellent tool that has been implemented globally within our business for all employees. Great uptake and range of well-delivered courses.

There is a huge selection of courses on the platform and something for everyone. The quality of courses is very high. I like the ability to break the courses down into chunks and also to view sections of courses that are only relevant to more what you are looking for, so time isn't wasted learning some parts of courses that you don't need.

Some of the courses are quite long-winded; however, you can get around this by reading the reviews and choosing just parts of the courses that are more useful and specific to what you need to know.

Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Director of Curriculum (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Affordable Online Training Platform

5 il y a 6 mois

I found content-creation on Udemy to be simple and intuitive. I enjoy the reports that are available to me for user participation and reviews of student experiences. I have had a positive experience using and creating content on Udemy. I also appreciate email updates with student questions and enrollment data.

I have had some students unable to access all course materials, but I have been able to troubleshoot this on a one-by-one basis.

Brandee O.
Human Resources Manager (É.-U.)
Bibliothèques, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great tool for development

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : The people at Udemy are kind and respectful of what you are trying to accomplish which is greatly appreciated.

Udemy offers only the top rated content to business clients and continually updates this--which falls in line with continuous improvement! Also great that you can add your own content and organize it.

Not quite a con, but it is difficult sometimes to find development content that is specific to our organization and its work.

Stephen P.
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Udemy is a Unique & Efficient Training Resource

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The training sessions are very specific and geared toward learning essential aspects of an application from beginner level to more advanced. You start the training at the level you're comfortable at and can work through it at your own pace. Because it's broken up in small increments it makes it easy to do a little training at a time throughout your day if you want rather than having to set apart hours to complete it.

The structure of the training courses on Udemy is intuitive and easy to use. It's set up so that you learn in small precise increments and test on those as you go. It's a valuable tool that is geared towards specific applications or tasks that are commonly used in the business environment. It is especially useful for training employees as you can monitor their progress and the success of their training.

There wasn't anything that I didn't really like about Udemy. It was thoughtfully designed and offers an easy to use interface.

Andreea C.
Andreea C.
Global Partnership Manager (Roumanie)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 51-200 employés

You get a great learning XP on many topics from beginners to experts

5 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Great, like the customer service, like for the diversity of courses, many master courses, get a new certification and to learn a new skill.

Loved that you can browse a large selection of courses, that you get a certification t the end of each course that you can attach to your CV or show on your Linkedin profile. It is a great competitor for Linkedin Learning and I think the content here is better.

Well, not all courses are great. For example, I selected one for affiliate marketing and I can say it was absolutely dreadful to listen to a person who did not speak good English. But, I should of used the preview course option before selecting the course.

Aivar K.
Administrator and owner (Lettonie)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Online courses with support from an instructor

4 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : When I need to get into a new domain, courses from Udemy can be a good start. I also had a positive experience with training my employees using it.

Lots of courses available, covers any topic you can think of Many instructors are active and offer support. You can ask questions to clarify something and get a meaningful reply Can get to actual course content without going through many hurdles

The player can be a bit unreliable, had various issues with it throughout the years The app was refusing to work with Chromecast last time I tried Becoming less relevant with time, as free YouTube courses become better and better

Oluseun B.
Oluseun B.
MD/CEO (Nigeria)
Rédaction et correction, 2-10 employés

Udemy is the best online learning tool

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : In general, Udemy for Business is a great addition to gain in-depth knowledge and skill

Udemy lets you find relevant courses easily and has a very wide scope of coverage. In addition, the tutors are often very thorough and the video tutorials also ensure that you can always get the best means of passing information. It is very easy to install and use Udemy for business especially when you have to integrate the tool into your own business. The fact that you can also gain a certification after each course is a big plus for me

At times, some of the courses may be too expensive

Best to use for courses (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Udemy for easy course access

5 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience was good as there are a lot of courses from where we can study and develop ourselves by learning through them.

There are many features that I like about using Udemy and the first is that the courses are much cheaper and affordable for everyone who wanna learn new things. There are checkpoints that we can add to our course in between the videos to check it again and then go through all the points that we added while reading the points we added.

Some of the courses in udemy are just theory and not much relevant to the course content and need of the hour.

Naheel A.
student (Jordanie)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Learning Online

Commentaires : amazing

What I like about Udemy for business is that it has a variety of courses that helps individuals and companies to get more skills at work place. and you can get many certifications as everyone now is working from home and there is extra time for employees to improve your business ideas.

not all courses have certificates but that's okay

Evija P.
Events and administration manager (Thaïlande)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Great learning tool for big companies

4 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall it was a great experience, and I would like to use it in future.

I liked the large amounts of learning materials, also the organization of the system. It is very intuitive and user friendly.

I think it is not a very good solution for small companies, as it can get very pricey. But if that is not a factor, then it is amazing, and gives an opportunity for employees to learn daily.