Avis clients sur Decktopus

En savoir plus sur Decktopus

Créez des présentations visuellement étonnantes, interactives et riches en contenu en un temps extrêmement court.

En savoir plus sur Decktopus

It was so easy to use and the customer service was just extraordinary.

The platform is still immature and some important features such as animations are missing.

Decktopus - Notes

Decktopus a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 56 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Decktopus ?

Courtlin
Courtlin
Director of Consulting (Viêt Nam)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Viable alternative to PowerPoint with visually attractive slides and a robust template library

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Decktopus is a great choice when you need to quickly wrap your message in a visually appealing slide deck; it lets you focus on the content rather than the slide design. The lack of control over sharing slides is my main frustration, which I hope the team can solve without implementing another one-time, add-on fee.

The visual design of the stock templates is what attracted me to this software. Although PowerPoint's templates have gotten better over the years, you can still easily tell when a presenter has just selected and modified a stock PowerPoint template or worse, opted for the DIY white background and black Arial font look..."Here we go again, death by PowerPoint, I hope the presenter put more thought into their analysis than they did into their slide design..."

I miss the ability to have a slide sorter view like PowerPoint. For short 10-slide presentations, the lack of this feature isn't a big deal. However, for longer presentations, scrolling back and forth through the deck to rearrange slides quickly becomes frustrating. Sharing slides is easy but lacks obvious controls of who can view the deck. Maybe I'm missing something here but sharing seems to be all or nothing. There doesn't appear to be a way to "unshare" a deck once the public URL has been shared and there is no way to generate private URLs to share the deck with only specific people based on their email address. It's puzzling why this feature is missing. From the Help Center, "Note: This sharing URL is a public URL, everyone can see your presentation using this public sharing URL."

Réponse de l'équipe de Decktopus

il y a 5 mois

Hello Courtlin! Thank you so so much for your great review and feedback! You can be sure that they will not go unnoticed, and we have already added them to our to-do list! Please contact us if you ever need any help. Take care!

Christopher
Christopher
Group Safety Health Environment & Quality Specialist (Australie)
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur

Quality Hybrid Presentation / Information Collection tool

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The inbuilt questionnaires are great for safety professionals as it means we can send persons the links and collect the information directly from users after they have completed the toolbox or training.

- It's amazingly fast at creating presentations that are fully formatted and look great! - The integration of questionnaires allows for the collection of information within the presentation itself. - Very Stable - Fast Loading - Quality hot swappable templates - Excellent icon library - Frequent Updates

I really wish Decktopus would develop the ability to: - Export the presentations in HTML format or alternatively allow generation of a html file allowing presentations to be embedded / web linked into a Learning Management System. I.e. The platform's existing functionality would make this software great at creating online learning courses. - The ability to vertically swipe between slides up and down in presentation mode - The ability to import PowerPoint presentations is on the developer's roadmap but not yet available at time of this review.

Hendy
Hendy
Engineer (Indonésie)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Really fast way to get a slide deck published

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I really love this product as it saves my time presenting my ideas. The layouts currently available are limited, however they're getting the user experience right by enabling only essential customizations per slide layout. For each layout, there are also several variants, this part of UX that they also get right. Overall, Decktopus is really good for increasing productivity. I hope they continue to improve their product by adding more lead generation features, interactivity, analytics, integration with different apps via webhooks, Pabbly, etc. If they do, then this is not just a presentation tool but has huge potential.

Decktopus app saves my time, but really because of my own weakness. When trying to create a presentation using the usual software, a lot of time goes into thinking about the layout, about the design, about the positioning of certain elements, which take away the essence of the presentation itself: to express ideas. Decktopus allows me to do: express my ideas, without blocking me with non-essential details.

The interactive presentation features is pretty much non-existent and need to be developed. The use case is that the presenter will present Decktopus live in a virtual conference, and other participants can get a link to interact with this deck (e.g. polls), and the results/analytics will show in real-time in the presenter's slide.

Project Manager (Finlande)
Institutions religieuses, 501-1 000 employés

Beautiful and easy presentations

5,0 il y a 10 mois

It's quick to create beautiful and informative presentations with Decktopus. I've gotten overwhelming amount of positive feedback on the quality of my presentations after switching from PowerPoint to Decktopus. Decktopus forces you think: what's really important? There are limitations on number of characters you can use per title etc following best practices of oresenting. First I found this annoying - now I just love it - knowing I won't overload anyone with too much info.

Tables in presentations are a bit clunky, but it's somewhat of a new feature so I think it will become better with time!

Omar
President (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Easy to use presentation software with existing attractive templates

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : So far it saved me a bunch of time in creating presentations

They have a library of templates, and I don't have to worry about trying to figure out the best fonts and colors that work well for the media I am using.

It could use more editing options and capability

Petar
CEO (Slovénie)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

Very fast alternative to classic PowerPoint

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have started using Decktopus few months ago and it's honestly the best PowerPoint alternative I've seen in the past decade. I don't know how they do it, but they always have new templates that are on point. There's a template for everything from business presentations to ad campaigns! The best thing is that with one click you can change whole design without breaking anything.

The products is so easy to use. Furthermore it saves so much time. Instead of playing with ppt design, you can need your materials. The design is predefined, very modern and easily changeable to other templates via only one click.

The design could use some modernisation. The only thing missing is upload of your existing ppt file and using Decktopus then. This function is on the roadmap.

Vishal
Vishal
Owner (Inde)

Excellent alternative to MS PowerPoint

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I love it.
I create all my weekly client presentations in Decktopus. I reckon it saves me at least 2 hours every week.

Create classy presentations quickly using easy to customize templates. It's super easy to customize templates compared to PowerPoint. Once you select the style and color, you're ready to go. I spend less than 10 minutes on customizing templates.

The stock image selection is limited. But with so many free image and illustrations available on the net, it isn't a big issue.

Julian
Julian
General Manager (Panama)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Excelente para crear presentaciones y propuestas de manera innovadora.

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Lo comencé a usar por una prueba de versión trial y me encontré con un software robusto de mucha utilidad donde la forma de realizar tus presentaciones para clientes es totalmente diferente,

Lo que más me gusta es el aplicativo en la nube, ahora mismo en un mundo de inmediatez es necesario tener donde alojar la información y tener acceso de nuestras presentaciones en cualquier lugar, además es muy bueno tener una buena opción disponible diferente a PowerPoint, donde conseguir más plantillas.

Me gustaría que se pudieran insertar las presentaciones en páginas web o e-mailing. Actualmente se pueden insertar formularios y lead magnet, pero sería ideal que se pudiera insertar presentaciones completas.

Founder (É.-U.)
Assurance, Auto-entrepreneur

Amazing Presentation Tool

5,0 l’année dernière

Very easy to use with clean templates that resonate with buyers. Was very easy to create a new deck that is converting at a much higher rate.

The share links work but sometimes are blocked by my customers but it's easy to download and send the actual PDF>

Luca
Luca
Engineer (Italie)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

A big boost in productivity

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Absolutely positive. Being able to create a presentation using the minutes instead of hours is priceless

For me, create powerpoint and presentation is always a mess. I spend usually lots of time formatting and resizing text and images in order to make slides interesting. But with Decktopus i can create a complete presentation in 30 minutes or less. It's very easy to use and force you to focus on what matters most: content

the platform is still immature and some important features such as animations are missing. But the potential is huge and the development team is very attentive to requests

Christian
Ceo (Canada)

Great product !

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Super product that i recommend to every business owner to save time and share professional presentation.

I like the fact that Decktopus is easy to use. We created presentation with their wonderful templates and it's easy to duplicate and make some adjustments and send it to our prospects and customers. Look sharp and professional !

A proposal section could be a really good idea (pricing tab). Also embedded codes could be fantastic (calendar links for example).

Gizem Nur
Gizem Nur
Social Media Manager (Turquie)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Beautiful Templates

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

The templates are great and ready-to-go. You can just fill in the information and wow your audience.

There is nothing I dislike about Decktopus but I sometimes wish I could just add more info to description boxes but I know that the reason I can't is for a purpose- so that the presentation looks good to eyes!

Sales & Marketing Coordinator (Canada)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

Decktopus User Review

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Used Decktopus on latest project. Unlike many softwares, I really like how easy it to use and the platform is quite self-explanatory.

Ease of use. Very fluid and accessible.

Tool gets buggy while uploading media files which slows down overall process.

Steve
Steve
IT Admin (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Quick and easy presentations

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : This one was pretty easy concept. Create an account and start working on a presentation.

This is a quick and easy platform to create presentations for sales meetings, training, info meetings, etc. The system is easy to use and allows online collaborators so you and a team cam work on a project.

I would like to see more templates and graphics elements. It does look like it is growing and the development continues to work on improvements.

Joachim
Founder (Népal)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Simplicity is its strength

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I love this app as it is fresh, modern, simple, and powerful in many aspects. Its versatility and ease of use is just amazing!

It is easy to use, with a clean UI. No learning curve. We can embed any slideshow in any website. Alternatively we can send the slide link by email. There are templates but they are actually not really needed. We can easily design slides from the scratch. Download of the ready presentation into PDF/ PPT is possible for offline viewing. The design is super-modern. Analytics give us excellent insight on how the slides are used. Decktopus has recognized early that the slides are an excellent tool for marketing (lead generation). Means, we can have opt-in forms, CTA button etc. This versatility makes Decktopus outstanding, being able to use it for so many different purposes, like academic, private, informational, marketing, company profile, CV, annual report, and so many others.

We can't change much about the principle design patterns of the slides. However, this is simplicity by design. The tool was not created to substitute Powerpoint but to bring out something quick, easy, and modern. If somebody needs total control over the design, then better to use Powerpoint.

Samir
Assistant Professor (Inde)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Great Presentation Kit

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : A lot of infographic software is at my disposal. They're all gone now. Decktopus, on the other hand, uses a unique slide design. They caught my eye so much that I bought the software right away without trying it out first. There is no regret in this. My students and colleagues alike were impressed by the "new look" of my presentations. On my YouTube channel, I've started using them as well. The best part of Decktopus , definitely , is it's uniqueness.

* Unique design ** user-friendly interface *** Easy to operate **** Sublime and very sophisticated. ***** Wonderful Customer support system.

* Downloading speed is too slow. It takes a long time to get downloaded.

Darryl
Darryl
Book Author (Canada)
Édition, 51-200 employés

Helps presentations look good

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Have used regularly for presentations since getting it. I'm very happy with it.

PowerPoint can be overwhelming. Decktopus helps make presentations look good with their built-in designs. Options are more limited, and that is exactly what I wanted. It keeps things looking really good.

If you are looking for more options, this is not the software for you. If you are looking for well designed presentations, Decktopus is excellent.

CEO (Canada)
Services d'information, Auto-entrepreneur

I forget i have PowerPoint :)

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I love because i can access to Decktopus on my way and I can edit my presanctions on tablet too. There customers support is great. I hope they will add more advance and modern templates to their presentation template library and add more storage options like able to add more 3rd party apps.

I can access to Decktopus on my way easy to build presentations customizable templates I got Onetime pay option was a money saver

Not enough modern templates too much tools inside dashboard no onboarding enough have many other free options

Dakota
Realtor (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Still getting into this...

4,0 l’année dernière

Nice interface, lead integration, price, one-time purchase option.

Haven’t been able to get a demo going, website link won’t work.

Shade
Shade
Founder (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Saves lots of time!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very easy to get set up and going and that’s a good thing.

I love the many templates that they have available. It speeds up the creation process rather than starting from scratch with saves lots of time!

Would be nice to have more customizations - like using AI as some of the other competitors have.

Esmé
floor manager (Pays-Bas)
Supermarchés, 11-50 employés

Smart and user friendly, it’s great!

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Smart and user-friendly presentation tool. You have a nice theme selection.

I would like to have more options to add information to the description.

Adria
Owner (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Stunning presentations!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : That our presentation were signification to dectopolus. We are next level now

The resulting presentation s that are visually stunning

We had some difficulty implementing it with our decision program but was able to make it work

Intern (Émirats arabes unis)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Amazing Service

4,0 l’année dernière

I love how easy to use this service is and it helps with my presentations all the time. i dont need to use Microsoft as much, i think i prefer desktopus any day

i think customizing the templates could be made easier

Bikramjit
Business and Integration Architecture Specialist (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Octopus - Genuine Timesaver

5,0 l’année dernière

To be able to prepare quickly a solid presentation from the templates needed to present impactfully by just plug and play. I will also be joining a master's program in few months and I already play to present my thesis work from the templates provided in decktopus, create a questionnaire and collect feedback. What is also great is the sharing feature of my decks with my own domain name. Feedback capture is also much simpler. It allows me to automate stuff in one go.I will say it's genuinely elegant.

As of now, I did not see much of a disadvantage compared to other software. There may be conversation features added to convert google slides and ppt. I have not used that feature yet.

Mohamed
Mohamed
Founder, Human & Business Performance Consultant & Coach (Allemagne)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Stable Software and still has potential

Commentaires : Great experience and friendly team

The ease of use. The ability to control a lot of aspects of the presentation. The Analysis tool. You are capable of knowing what were the most attractive slides in the presentation based on how long the viewer spent reading them.

Currently, you are controlled by a specific amount of characters when you are adding text. I hope that they can give us the option to control the amount of text or the number of bullet points per slide that we would like to add.

Réponse de l'équipe de Decktopus

il y a 2 ans

Thank you so much! We keep these limits to keep the slides clean. But of course, we value our users' opinions and we are always open to feedback & suggestions, you can reach out to us in our community (www.decktopus.com/community) Best regards, Decktopus family