15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur QuickBooks Point of Sale

En savoir plus sur QuickBooks Point of Sale

Non disponible

Stock value, amount sold, cost of goods, profits. How well each vendor is doing.

Just had a record breaking $500 sale that took 15 min bc during it the system started scanning items in wrong. We have been open 6 months.

QuickBooks Point of Sale - Notes

3,9
3,5
3,9
3,6

QuickBooks Point of Sale a reçu une note globale de 3,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 178 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé QuickBooks Point of Sale ?

Adjoh Lucie
Assistante commerciale (Bénin)
Matériaux de construction, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Logiciel de gestion

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Après toutes les expériences en matière de la gestion d'inventaire et de vente au détail, c'est un logiciel de confiance qui peut aussi aider l'utilisateur à gérer ses commandes en matière d'inventaire et la gestion des détails.

Pas d'inconvénients,je le recommande à l'utilisateur pour l'évolution de son entreprise

Christopher
Christopher
Independent Distributor (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

My swiss army knife

Commentaires : Its my go to book keeping tool I have used it I "Trust" it and would highly recommend it to any business no matter the industry or size .

Easy to understand so its easy to train new users I have used this software in my construction business and a store manager it easily helps me manage multiple pos devices both in store and in the field making tax forms and reports quick and easy to create .

There is a learning curve for some uses of the software

il y a 5 ans

We're proud to be backing Pace Products inc, Christopher. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely review with us, as it's wonderful to hear that you find the program so easy to use. I want to ensure you have all of the resources you need to help those you train get past the learning curve that is usually associated with a new program. For this reason, I encourage you to check out the QuickBooks Community website. It's a resource hub filled with a wealth of self-help knowledge articles that cover a wide range of QuickBooks-related topics. The following link will take you there: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/US-QuickBooks-Community/ct-p/community-us Additionally, here's another link that will take you to a list of video tutorials that also cover many of the various features QuickBooks has to offer: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVxBmyedTVhTRQRYeZJfVBpz_12zwHc6Z Thank you again for reviewing our software, Christopher! Clay, The QuickBooks Team

Transport routier/ferroviaire, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The software you need when opening a small business

Commentaires : For those opening a small business, how to process payments is one of the key questions that need a solution and with this you have the ability to get paid from your customer.

The easy functionality and all the different features that I didn't think about that would be there to help get a company going

The time it takes to put in all information

Kimberly
Co-owner (É.-U.)

Minimum expectations not met with QuickBooks POS 18.0

Commentaires : Please save yourself some time/money/stress and a boatload of trouble - DO NOT USE QuickBooksPOS - go with Square, or write your own software. QuickBooks POS is a mess.

I thought it would be easily interfaced with QuickBooks Desktop. I thought it would track inventory and work well with my small business. I thought it would streamline inventory check in and pricing, and sales tax collection. I was wrong.

Literally rife with software quirks. The tax collection turns itself off at will - and the "help" line tells you it's because your software is "corrupt" - which is amazing since it's brand new, and ONLY they have been in it. It was not the "online" software, so how can it be corrupt? Be aware that the system will NOT be up and running efficiently - ever....so when they start charging you by the minute for help calls - after 60 days - they will leave you on hold for hours. I am not exaggerating - HOURS - our routine was .....1. open the shop 2. turn on POS terminal 3. Call quickbooks and spend 2 hours on line while they fix the problem of the day. Often times, it was the same problem from a week ago....Even on the way out, they screw you. so many issues with this software - built on an ancient Excel platform and they have not invested $$ to update it. And every time Microsoft sends an update, your system will crash. And every so often, it will just stop adding sales tax to stuff. And, when it is in the mood, it will freeze up and say "oops, something went wrong" on your screen. And every so often, you will have to re-boot the whole system. And you will have to check in merchandise on the sales floor because in order to check in inventory on a computer in the back room, you have to shut down the front register - and they HAVE PROGRAMMED IN A 15 MINUTE DELAY - before you can open it in the back room (sometimes it's 30 minutes). Fortunately, during this 15 minutes, they have a lovely pop up which is trying to sell you another license so you can use the software in the back room (which the sales agent told you would work, but it doesn't....). They never stop creating issues with the intention of getting you to buy another license......for software that doesn't work. It is an abject, complete disaster. DO NOT DO IT.....Don't buy their POS. It's barely functional.....Understand that I have a better than average understanding of inventory management and excel. I could not make it work. Their support people want to do reach outs and they mess with your firewall settings, and will NOT own up to the fact that the software is intentionally designed to make things difficult unless you keep paying them for additional licenses and spending time on the phone at their per minute charge. We switched to Square and have ZERO complaints. Our ONLY issues experienced with Square are directly tied back to QuickBooks POS issues - the way they have their info set up made the migration/import/export tough. Once we wiped out QBPro POS 18.0 - our lives are now peaceful. One last thing - Square payments arrive overnight - 99.9% of the time - QuickBooks delayed up to 4 days. They are holding your money. It's clearly another tactic - our bank did not change, but our processor did. Way faster and cleaner with Square POS - all around.

Calleigh
Office Manager (Canada)
Immobilier, 51–200 employés

Quickbooks POS: Great Software/User Friendly

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Overall it’s a great user friendly software that makes my accounting life much easier to use and manage !

Quickbooks is a very user friendly software that not only tracks inventory but tracks orders, user accounts and point of sale. It syncs well from other compatible software and makes accounting fun and easy!

Sometimes the inventory on orders needs to be double checked after syncing from another software over to quickbooks to ensure numbers match

audric
personal trainer (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Surprised how easy it was to use

5,0 l’année dernière

best part of this software was how quickly I can process the payments while maintaining a constant log of each sale.

no features really missing I just had to over come the learning curve to be honest.

Services et installations de loisirs, 11–50 employés

Functional not pretty, gets the job done

Commentaires : Overall gets the job done.

Has customization - we have a quick pick category for most commonly bought items. Has useful features like reports, storing customer info, purchase orders.

It isn't very user friendly - have to x out of windows to get back to selling. User interface is ugly and in general a bit clunky. Could be user error... but nothing seems to scan once entered.

il y a 6 ans

Thanks for taking the time out to leave us your honest review. While I'm glad the customization options have lent a lot to the functionality you enjoy, I want to make sure you can easily navigate the software. The Resource Center is a awesome outlet in that aspect, and there's one made for POS at https://quickbooks.intuit.com/point-of-sale/customer-resource-center/. You'll find a ton of tutorial and guided videos there, as well as advice on the small business and retail fundamentals. The info above will help streamline your workflow, but I want to make your voice is heard when it comes to your suggestions about the interface. We love hearing how we can improve, as the engineers default to customer ideas when drumming up new features. Could you send me your feedback in an email (QBCares@Intuit.com)? I can forward your comments to the Development Team. This way, I can also take a look at the issue you've had with scanning and provide a fix one-on-one. Jess, The QuickBooks Team

Sylvia
Partner
Source : SoftwareAdvice

QB POS great pos, horrid support, pricing that keeps wanting more

many of the reports and report functions are great, easy to use, sensible setup. easy to use on the register as well as from the back end.

customer support is terrible if you finally get someone, many times they made changes that ended up affecting the operations in a negative way. When, support was elevated to a higher level, many times you would never hear back from anyone. You don't just buy your license and that's it, they come out with upgrades etc. and many require you buying the newer licenses to be able to continue to function. Price is prohibitive, having to buy new licenses every 14-18 months.

Horacio
Horacio
Product Development Asst. (Honduras)
, 1 001–5 000 employés

Great POS system for small business

I bought the simple version of Quickbooks POS and it had great features for an entry business. No limits on inventory list and great tool for customer loyalty rewarding. For being a simple version, this brings a lot of handy tools to track inventory and awesome sales report.

Very laggy when filled inventory list with 1000+ items. Also, the online feature needed to be on the expensive version, so it didn't offer it like other POS systems do without upgrading.

Arthur
Arthur
CTO (É.-U.)
Logiciels

POS enabled us to add a retail location to our distribution business, minimal time spent configuring

Commentaires : The intergration with QB Financials

Ease of setup and intetgration into our QB Enterprise software. We got system setup in under an hour and was connected to QB Finance and ringing up customers with a hour and a half.

How inventory goes into QB Financial but we developed a work around. Inventory needs to be able to use QB Finance as the main record for inventory

Isabelle
business manager (Canada)
Divertissement, 2–10 employés

Loving everything about Quickbooks, including point of sale

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Quickbooks is making everything simple, easy and standardized. It is a known figure for our clients so it inspires trust.

Nobody likes processing fees, including us...

Sonja
Controller (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Difficult Program

Commentaires : Too difficult and creates such unproductivity in the staff when trying to correct sales, inventory, receiving, etc.

Not much. We use QB POS 18.0 and it's really not user friendly for anyone in our company. We went through a sales tax audit and the sales tax auditors refused to deal with POS reports because of it's difficulties.

See above. So much to write. The POS should when integrating with QB Enterprise have the correct sales receipts and journal reference numbers populating correctly but does not. Talking with POS IT people was futile in getting most of the issues resolved. We are looking at getting out of this software and into something else.

Paige
Museum Store Manager (É.-U.)
Art, 2–10 employés

An okay system for PC but no compatibility with mobile technology and prone to dumping data

Commentaires : I used Quick-books for about a year and while it was an easy system to use on the PC, I found my business needs were better met by moving to a POS system that was mobile friendly.
Quick-books has a very easy to use the system--items are tracked with a generated barcode and the system lists when the item was brought in when it was purchased last, and by whom it was purchased.
I appreciated the compatibility of the technology to be able to automatically print barcodes for our use as opposed to other Mac POS systems, and overall the system was just fine until one day, two days after the largest sale of the year for our company, I went to ring up an item and I found Quick-books had experienced a major glitch and had deleted all the inventory I had added, sold, or updated within the last two weeks. I was devastated. I had input over 2,000 new pieces (individual, one-of-a-kind pieces of art) into Quick-books for our annual holiday sale and then when I tried to secure records for the pieces sold, bought, or input, suddenly the barcodes did not work, there was no record of me having ever entered in all the new works, and I had no sales records for over 100 artists. Luckily my accountant and I, the Store Manager, had already paid out everything that was sold from the large event, but I spent hours inputting the data back in for the remaining pieces. I was confounded and furious and customer service had no answers as to why this had happened. I immediately began researching POS systems that were mobile friendly and that stored my data and records on the Cloud or other web means so that I would never again have to experience lost data. My decision to move from Quick-books was justified when, just a few weeks later, I went to another local business to buy running shoes and the saleswoman apologized for the slow checkout process, noting that overnight her entire inventory had been wiped clean from her POS. I asked what POS she used, and sure enough, Quick-books had done it to again, left someone in the lurch from unexplained dumped data.
For the price and poor customer service and unreliability, I never regretted moving from Quick-Books Point of Sale to another POS system. I now use Shopkeep and I am very happy with it.

Very easy to use. It generates bar codes to corresponding with individual or grouped items and then displays the price, merchandiser, and all vital information in the same place for me to find. I liked to be able to track when, where, and by whom an item was brought in and then sold.

Quick-Books was prone to glitches and to dumping, data on inventory entered. I lost over 2,000 records on new merchandise brought in for our annual holiday sale. Overnight there was no record I had ever entered, sold, or updated anything over a two-week period, the most pivotal two-week period of our year. Luckily my accountant and I had already paid the artists for their sold works, but it took hours for me to put the inventory back in and update the records. My sales records for those two weeks were also unaccounted for, and suddenly my sales were down by thousands compared with the last year. I was purchasing running shoes from another local business down the street a few weeks later and the saleswoman was having a field day trying to sell anything as overnight, same as what happened to me, Quick-books had dumped all her inventory and it had to be entered in again.

Vins et spiritueux, 2–10 employés

QuickBooks Pro Point of Sale Version 12

Commentaires : I've used QuickBooks Pro in my retail liquor store for about fourteen months. I don't like it, for four main reasons: First, if I'm making a sale and I notice the price of the product or the on-hand quantity is wrong the software won't allow me to make corrections from the "Make a Sale" screen. It will allow me to change the price, but the change will show up on the receipt as a "discount," and the price will remain wrong in the database. To change the price or the on-hand quantity in the database requires exiting from the "Make a Sale" function and then entering the "Item List" function. This is impractical to do when a customer is waiting to pay and get on his way. It is also inconvenient and cumbersome to switch back and forth when we are checking in replacement inventory items during business hours and we have to get out of the “Item List” and go to the “Make a Sale” function. When we had Microsoft Point of Sale we could do both functions from the same screen. Second, QuickBooks Pro will not produce a simple report showing what products were sold and how many were sold during a previous period of time, plus how many remain in inventory. I need to know this information so I can decide what items to replace in inventory. QuickBooks Pro will report all the sales during any chosen period, but obviously the same products are often sold multiple times during a day, so when I'm ordering I have to look at every transaction and consider whether to re-buy the same items multiple times, and then look at another report showing how many were sold during the past months. If you were in a business like mine you’d appreciate the difference between looking at several hundred individual transactions and looking at a single list that summarizes what was sold, how many remain in stock, and how many were sold in the past three months. I think a good POS system should be able to produce a list of what was sold in one column alongside another column showing how many remain in inventory, and a third column showing how many were sold during the previous three months or whatever time period the user would choose as a guide to decide how many of each to re-buy for stock. QuickBooks Pro will not do this. Also, QuickBooks will not let you copy the name of an item in a report, which would make reordering easier. Instead, I have to type the name of what I want when I go to the suppliers’ ordering systems. Third, it won’t handle some barcodes. There are some that’ll work in the “Item List,” but not in the “Make a Sale” function and some vice versa. Some won’t work in either function. We never had this problem with Microsoft Point of Sale. Fourth, and worst, QuickBooks drops transactions and changes the quantities of items in inventory. Every night when I do my tallies I have more money in the till than I should have for a number of sales that day as reported by QuickBooks. I’ve seen no rhyme or reason for this happening—the software just decides on its own to delete a transaction or two every day. It also decides on its own to make changes to the quantities of items in inventory, so I don’t really know how many of an item we have in stock without walking to the shelf and counting them myself. I seldom have time to do this, so I frequently order things we already have plenty of, or we run out of things and don’t notice it until a customer complains or we just see a hole in the shelf where something should go. I’ve tried to imagine a business that would be satisfied with this software. Please don’t recommend it to clients with high product turnover and many transactions to keep up with.

Poor as it is, it does keep working. It hasn't crashed yet.

See review

Katherine
Treasurer

Terrible support

Commentaires : Don't purchase a POS solution where the administration for support takes hours before you can get a support person online. Also, because of turnover at our organization, we have been trying to change the contract person for more than a month. The requirements include a copy of drivers license, copy of bank account, and letter from President !! Really ?? Top that off with contact people who you have no idea where they are located. Administration that insists on calling back 'after hours' for our Eastern time zone and the support turns out to be useless at best. We cannot change the contact person and the actual tech support team members cannot help us out with intermittent issues with the POS freezing up. I would never recommend QB, Intuit, or the POS. AND I have to add that there is no escalation at Intuit, so no one actually cares that there are problems.

Inexpensive POS software, but the tech support and administration is nearly impossible to work with.

POS is general a mission critical function and the support from QB POS is the worst I have ever experienced

jawed
Chief Accountant
Vente en gros, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

For Small & Medium size organisation, its my best experience to opt Quickbooks POS .

Power full integration in all aspect like if you want to search in any info you have, name of product, UPC, Alternate lookup, serial number, department name, item description, attribute, vender name, mean all possible link are integrated for better search. Add product, customer, vender, department, are very easy as 123. i.e., if you are adding any new product in this process you can add vender, department, in a single click like just put the name of your required field. You can add/ modify inventory, vender, department, UPC, and other all information through a single excel sheet. User friendly add all hardwear tool like barcode scanner, printers, cash draw, touch monitor, tag label printer, through an inbuilt workstation. The reports area is also well organized, which type of report you wants in any way like product, department, vender, customer, best or worst, vise etc is no more problem in quickbook pos.

price is little bit higher than others. in my opinion and my experience there is no any other problem in quickbook pos.

President (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

Lovin it

Commentaires : I used to do my inventory every Sunday evening. It would take me 5 to 7 hours a week. Now its done in minutes with QBPOS. We use Individual Point of Sale out of PA to purchase, and maintain our POS systems.

This software has given me abilities that other camping resorts envy. Every time I tell other campground owners how QB POS can trend, suggest orders, track inventory, and that it has endless reports that integrates right into Quick books, they are floored.

We really dont have any dislikes with the software. It performs well and runs reliably. We are on our second generation of hardware, and the software is stable and fast.

Regan
Administrative Assistant / Website Design / Social Media (É.-U.)
Matériaux de construction, 51–200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Not good for small business!!!

Commentaires : It is just not the best for smaller businesses especially since every few years they tell you you have to pay to continue using but OH! they're giving us a 50% discount for being customers already. Sorely disappointed in the position they have pushed us into. The cost is not a small sum for small businesses.

Yea it has a lot of features, but whether you use them or not you are paying for them. Quickbooks has been great for our business besides the crazy charges they demand.

Being forced to pay every couple years for the same service just because they "fixed" a few things. That is not how to treat loyal customers

Lisa
Accountant
Source : SoftwareAdvice

It's OK and can be worked

Commentaires : We are currently running Quckbooks 2008 and I do not know if newer versions of Quickbooks have improved some of the current issues

Sort of intuitive to USE for the cashier. If set up correctly much can autofill at the time of sale.

Can be difficult to manage in regard to mapping for uploading of information to Quickbooks financial. Some reporting can be difficult and not customizable as much I would be beneficial. We tend to export and then manipulate the data in an office document.

Jared
General Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

WORST SUPPORT IN THE HISTORY OF BUSINESS

Commentaires : If there was less there was less than one star for customer support I would give it that. I was down an entire week! And they didn't even care. You can't contact anybody that is of any help. I now have sales up and running but my item list and inventory list can't be tracked. This is the worst company on the face of the planet run away!!!

There are some nice inventory management features but other than that it is crap!

EVERYTHING IMAGINABLE especially customer service

Ken
Owner (É.-U.)

Has Some Nice Features, But Too Many Glitches

Commentaires : Support is awful.

The reports are spot on and a great time saver.

I was not given a heads up that you have use Intuit's credit card services. Intuit is much higher than many other credit card providers. Also for the first 6 months I owned this program on occasion the software would malfunction and charge the last customer for the new customer's order.

Kevin
Owner / Operator (É.-U.)

Robust but very clunky

Commentaires : QuickBooks POS was our original product for inventory and sales in our retail store. While it is robust and simplifies many aspects of accounting, the overall feel and look were just not conducive to everyday business operations.

The integration between QuickBooks POS and QuickBooks itself is, as one should expect, outstanding! Both programs work exceptionally well together and make accounting very streamlined.

The user interface is very "clunky," meaning that it is sometimes difficult to navigate. For newer users, the visual presentation is overwhelming and has a rather uncomfortable feel to it.

il y a 5 ans

Hi there, Kevin. Thank you for sharing your review with us. It's awesome to know integrating the Point of Sale system with QuickBooks has been simple and helpful. You can rest easy knowing all of your data is organized in one space. We want to make sure you have the resources you need to easily navigate your account. The Community is a great place to start. Here, you'll find a variety of articles and advice from other users and QuickBooks Team members: https://community.intuit.com/ Wishing you continued success. Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Carrie
Matériaux de construction, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Efficient for a small business

Has all the features needed for my business. It's easy to use. Excellent quality for its price point.

Need to be a faster way of looking up info. I have lots of products and we have to look thru the whole list even tho it is in order to find what we need. Can be very frustrating.

Eric
Online Fulfillment
Mode et vêtements, 2–10 employés

Dated POS

Quickbooks generates their own SKU's, and holds alot of information. You are also able to do alot of customization.

Quickbooks doesn't integrate with Shopify, and it does a horrible job of keeping up with inventory. So many glitches! Have to restart the software daily..

Odirile
Cashier (R.-U.)
E-learning, 11–50 employés

QB is the best software for small, growing and expanding businesses

Commentaires : Overall the software helped to improve the speed of processing public and private online sales of study materials. Facilitating easy transactions is great with this software.

There is no usage limits to any of the available plans. Pricing of the products is clear, no hidden costs. You can easily use the mobile application to track all functions.

The accessibility of the software is dependent upon the plan you choose. Everything is functional instead of stylish which for those looking for style and elegance can be a turn off.