Avis clients sur QuickBooks Point of Sale

• Service client

En savoir plus sur QuickBooks Point of Sale

QuickBooks Point of Sale is an all-in-one solution with the software, hardware and payment service you need to sell online and in-store

En savoir plus sur QuickBooks Point of Sale

154 avis affichés

Christopher S.
Independent Distributor
Construction, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 18/01/2019

"My swiss army knife"

Commentaires: Its my go to book keeping tool I have used it I "Trust" it and would highly recommend it to any business no matter the industry or size .

Avantages: Easy to understand so its easy to train new users I have used this software in my construction business and
a store manager it easily helps me manage multiple pos devices both in store and in the field making tax forms and reports quick and easy to create .

Inconvénients: There is a learning curve for some uses of the software

envoyé par Intuit le 19/01/2019

We're proud to be backing Pace Products inc, Christopher. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely review with us, as it's wonderful to hear that you find the program so easy to use.

I want to ensure you have all of the resources you need to help those you train get past the learning curve that is usually associated with a new program. For this reason, I encourage you to check out the QuickBooks Community website. It's a resource hub filled with a wealth of self-help knowledge articles that cover a wide range of QuickBooks-related topics. The following link will take you there: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/US-QuickBooks-Community/ct-p/community-us

Additionally, here's another link that will take you to a list of video tutorials that also cover many of the various features QuickBooks has to offer: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVxBmyedTVhTRQRYeZJfVBpz_12zwHc6Z

Thank you again for reviewing our software, Christopher!

Clay, The QuickBooks Team

• Publié le 18/01/2019
Ray D.
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 29/05/2018

"QuickBooks POS - not good for Retail, but anything else maybe"

Commentaires: I generally liked the QB POS software and what it did for us, ... but we grew out of this. Ideally this would be great for a small business that had fixed assets that didn't change and if the SBO didn't want to pour out too much money for a POS.

Avantages: 1) They release a new product upgrade every other year so there is no need to update your computer software every year. The upgrades are not necessary, but upgrades to provide more features.
2) Everything is backed up to a single database file on the computer; so in the event of a computer crash as long as you're backing up the QBPOS db, you can re-install the software, re-point the db file and get going again.
3) It's easy to use and navigate.
4) Does not require internet connection if the internet goes down
5) Great reports
6) A great company, with solid reputation, with a good name brand product

Inconvénients: 1) Customer support is great, but you have to pay for it. I learned to reach out to 3rd party companies for Support. that seemed more eager and
2) Does not integrate with an online store presence. For our online store each time someone purchased something online we had to update our instore inventory; and vica-versa.
3) The software upgrade is a little pricey for 1 upgrade. I remember it was affordable for an upgrade for me; and we only had 1 POS computer & 1 seat. If we had 2 computers it would have been more expensive.
4) Constantly trying to add new inventory and remove old inventory was kind of a hassle. If your business had fixed assets then ideally this would be a good solution.
5) If your computer crashed or you need to get a new computer, you would have to setup the new computer and reinstall the software on the new computer along with the help of QB POS Tech Support. While this in itself wasn't bad it was trying to schedule a time that they were open and the store wasn't open so I could fix this.

• Publié le 29/05/2018
Paige F.
Museum Store Manager
Art, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 01/02/2017

"An okay system for PC but no compatibility with mobile technology and prone to dumping data"

Commentaires: I used Quick-books for about a year and while it was an easy system to use on the PC, I found my business needs were better met by moving to a POS system that was mobile friendly.
Quick-books has a very easy to use the system--items are tracked with a generated barcode and the system lists when the item was brought in when it was purchased last, and by whom it was purchased.
I appreciated the compatibility of the technology to be able to automatically print barcodes for our use as opposed to other Mac POS systems, and overall the system was just fine until one day, two days after the largest sale of the year for our company, I went to ring up an item and I found Quick-books had experienced a major glitch and had deleted all the inventory I had added, sold, or updated within the last two weeks. I was devastated. I had input over 2,000 new pieces (individual, one-of-a-kind pieces of art) into Quick-books for our annual holiday sale and then when I tried to secure records for the pieces sold, bought, or input, suddenly the barcodes did not work, there was no record of me having ever entered in all the new works, and I had no sales records for over 100 artists. Luckily my accountant and I, the Store Manager, had already paid out everything that was sold from the large event, but I spent hours inputting the data back in for the remaining pieces. I was confounded and furious and customer service had no answers as to why this had happened. I immediately began researching POS systems that were mobile friendly and that stored my data and records on the Cloud or other web means so that I would never again have to experience lost data. My decision to move from Quick-books was justified when, just a few weeks later, I went to another local business to buy running shoes and the saleswoman apologized for the slow checkout process, noting that overnight her entire inventory had been wiped clean from her POS. I asked what POS she used, and sure enough, Quick-books had done it to again, left someone in the lurch from unexplained dumped data.
For the price and poor customer service and unreliability, I never regretted moving from Quick-Books Point of Sale to another POS system. I now use Shopkeep and I am very happy with it.

Avantages: Very easy to use. It generates bar codes to corresponding with individual or grouped items and then displays the price, merchandiser, and all vital information in the same place for me to find. I liked to be able to track when, where, and by whom an item was brought in and then sold.

Inconvénients: Quick-Books was prone to glitches and to dumping, data on inventory entered. I lost over 2,000 records on new merchandise brought in for our annual holiday sale. Overnight there was no record I had ever entered, sold, or updated anything over a two-week period, the most pivotal two-week period of our year. Luckily my accountant and I had already paid the artists for their sold works, but it took hours for me to put the inventory back in and update the records. My sales records for those two weeks were also unaccounted for, and suddenly my sales were down by thousands compared with the last year. I was purchasing running shoes from another local business down the street a few weeks later and the saleswoman was having a field day trying to sell anything as overnight, same as what happened to me, Quick-books had dumped all her inventory and it had to be entered in again.

• Publié le 01/02/2017
James C.
IT Manager
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/02/2020

"Best and Easiest POS"

Commentaires: We use QuickBooks point-of-sale at work every day. It holds our inventory of over 2 million items. It’s rugged, and never let you down. Finding mistakes that your employees made is super easy, and easy to rectify. Whether you are computer savvy, or just using a computer for the first time, You’ll be able to use QuickBooks point-of-sale you’ll be able to use QuickBooks point-of-sale

Avantages: I love how this point of sale is fully customizable to the customers needs. It offers everything you could want in a point of sale system. From sale orders to layaways, with QuickBooks point-of-sale you’ll be ready to sell within hours of super simple setup.

Inconvénients: QuickBooks point-of-sale was quite costly to purchase all at once. But you only have to pay once.

• Publié le 05/02/2020
Weldon H.
  • Publié le 14/07/2018

"D cent POS software for the money but definitely could be better."

Commentaires: It runs my business

Avantages: Seamless integration with Quickbooks and fairly simple setup as well as fairly inexpensive software are the best features.

Inconvénients: Poor search features in make a sale and goofy differences between make a sale and sales order screens make it obvious that this is somewhat of an afterthought for QuickBooks.

envoyé par Intuit le 17/07/2018

Happy Tuesday, Weldon. We love hearing about how we can improve the product, and interface suggestions are always very much appreciated. I'd be glad to pass your feedback along to the engineers directly, as they frequently review customer feedback when developing new features/enhancements. When you get a bit of downtime, please send your ideas to me in an email (QBCares@Intuit.com). I'll forward them on your behalf, and will keep a lookout for your message.

In the meantime, I encourage you to explore the Point of Sale Resource Center at https://quickbooks.intuit.com/point-of-sale/customer-resource-center/. There you'll find expert advice, articles, and workflow tips on the small business fundamentals, with a focus on the Point of Sale product.

Until we chat again, wishing you all the best!

Jess, The QuickBooks Team

• Publié le 14/07/2018
Sandra M.
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 07/05/2018

"Quickbooks POS has been helpful for organizing my small business"

Avantages: This product has allowed me to be more organized with my small business. I am able to keep track of my customers and the orders that they place. Also, my inventory is neatly organized and allows me to see exactly what items I have in stock and what items I need to order. I particularly like the "quick find" search option which I can use to quickly search for a specific item/client/or receipt. This option also searches through item descriptions which allows me to find exactly what I'm looking for with a few keywords. By far though, I really like how well and organized my previous sales are presented to me. I am able to see how my business is doing through various methods such as a pie chart or a graph, and using my own parameters to analyze my sales.

Inconvénients: It does take a bit of a learning curve to fully grasp all that this POS system has to offer. It does have a tutorial and video guide to walk you step by step through all the features but you need to dedicate quite a bit of time just to learn everything. There are a lot options and a lot of ways to do each part of the POS system such as "make a sale", so it can take a while to figure out which method works best for you. Once you have learned everything, it takes a bit of practice in order to be able to do a function quickly enough to not keep clients waiting.

• Publié le 07/05/2018
John T.
Hôtellerie, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 04/03/2020

"Lovin it"

Commentaires: I used to do my inventory every Sunday evening. It would take me 5 to 7 hours a week. Now its done in minutes with QBPOS. We use Individual Point of Sale out of PA to purchase, and maintain our POS systems.

Avantages: This software has given me abilities that other camping resorts envy. Every time I tell other campground owners how QB POS can trend, suggest orders, track inventory, and that it has endless reports that integrates right into Quick books, they are floored.

Inconvénients: We really dont have any dislikes with the software. It performs well and runs reliably. We are on our second generation of hardware, and the software is stable and fast.

• Publié le 04/03/2020
Performing Singer-Songwriter
Services et installations de loisirs, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/08/2018

"Functional not pretty, gets the job done"

Commentaires: Overall gets the job done.

Avantages: Has customization - we have a quick pick category for most commonly bought items.
Has useful features like reports, storing customer info, purchase orders.

Inconvénients: It isn't very user friendly - have to x out of windows to get back to selling. User interface is ugly and in general a bit clunky. Could be user error... but nothing seems to scan once entered.

envoyé par Intuit le 13/08/2018

Thanks for taking the time out to leave us your honest review. While I'm glad the customization options have lent a lot to the functionality you enjoy, I want to make sure you can easily navigate the software. The Resource Center is a awesome outlet in that aspect, and there's one made for POS at https://quickbooks.intuit.com/point-of-sale/customer-resource-center/. You'll find a ton of tutorial and guided videos there, as well as advice on the small business and retail fundamentals.

The info above will help streamline your workflow, but I want to make your voice is heard when it comes to your suggestions about the interface. We love hearing how we can improve, as the engineers default to customer ideas when drumming up new features.

Could you send me your feedback in an email (QBCares@Intuit.com)? I can forward your comments to the Development Team. This way, I can also take a look at the issue you've had with scanning and provide a fix one-on-one.

Jess, The QuickBooks Team

• Publié le 11/08/2018
Horacio C.
Product Development Asst.
1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 03/05/2018

"Great POS system for small business"

Avantages: I bought the simple version of Quickbooks POS and it had great features for an entry business. No limits on inventory list and great tool for customer loyalty rewarding. For being a simple version, this brings a lot of handy tools to track inventory and awesome sales report.

Inconvénients: Very laggy when filled inventory list with 1000+ items. Also, the online feature needed to be on the expensive version, so it didn't offer it like other POS systems do without upgrading.

• Publié le 03/05/2018
Arthur D.
CTO
Logiciels
  • Publié le 07/03/2018

"POS enabled us to add a retail location to our distribution business, minimal time spent configuring"

Commentaires: The intergration with QB Financials

Avantages: Ease of setup and intetgration into our QB Enterprise software. We got system setup in under an hour and was connected to QB Finance and ringing up customers with a hour and a half.

Inconvénients: How inventory goes into QB Financial but we developed a work around. Inventory needs to be able to use QB Finance as the main record for inventory

• Publié le 07/03/2018
Brian B.
  • Publié le 27/02/2018

"Great tool for business, has some irritating features."

Avantages: This software can handle TONS of inventory. We have used the software for over 12 years, and now have over 15000 unique items. Each one is able to track purchasing history, selling history, even details down to the name of the customer who bought this item in march of 2005, what he paid, and what else he bought on the same ticket! We use it a lot for warranty issues, as we're able to see if someone truly bought an item from us, or if they bought it online, and are just trying to get us to fix it for free. Super useful!

Inconvénients: Once you start, you cant stop... Well, that's probably true of any POS system. You end up with too much data to lose, so I couldn't change now even if I wanted to, not that I do. The real problem with being stuck is that you have to pay up for it. Every year, they stop supporting the version from 3 years back. I.e., in 2018 they stop supporting the 2015 version, in '19 they will stop suporting '16, etc. So, you're just fine until windows does some auto-update in the middle of the night. You come in to find out you can't run your business. So, you call support. Support tells you that your version is no longer supported, and it'll be cost per register to upgrade to the current version. Then you're good for another 2 years. We've done this for over 12 years. It's the same song and dance every time. Now I know, and I can budget for it.
All in all, it's worth every penny. I've yet to find anything else that can handle such a large selection of inventory, with so much adaptability, for the price. Just know that the price is hardly a 1-and-done thing.

• Publié le 27/02/2018
Kevin M.
  • Publié le 17/10/2019

"Gotta Love It"

Commentaires: QB Pos has really helped give us control over our retail operations. Couldn't live without now.

Avantages: This software is full-featured and really does a great job of keeping track of everything going on in your store. From inventory to sales, the information is there and easy to access.

Inconvénients: It can be a little tough to get information out in the form I want. Overall the reporting is great but I sometimes like to look at details that are cumbersome to get to.

envoyé par Intuit le 21/10/2019

Hi, Kevin. Knowing how helpful the product has been to keep up with your data makes our day. You can continue to count on us to have your back for years to come! To learn more about customizing reports, we recommend checking out this Community article: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/run-reports/customize-your-financial-reports/00/186382

Cheering you to continued success.
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

• Publié le 17/10/2019
Jawed K.
Chief Accountant
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 22/09/2017

"For Small & Medium size organisation, its my best experience to opt Quickbooks POS ."

Avantages: Power full integration in all aspect like if you want to search in any info you have, name of product, UPC, Alternate lookup, serial number, department name, item description, attribute, vender name, mean all possible link are integrated for better search.
Add product, customer, vender, department, are very easy as 123. i.e., if you are adding any new product in this process you can add vender, department, in a single click like just put the name of your required field.
You can add/ modify inventory, vender, department, UPC, and other all information through a single excel sheet.
User friendly add all hardwear tool like barcode scanner, printers, cash draw, touch monitor, tag label printer, through an inbuilt workstation.
The reports area is also well organized, which type of report you wants in any way like product, department, vender, customer, best or worst, vise etc is no more problem in quickbook pos.

Inconvénients: price is little bit higher than others.
in my opinion and my experience there is no any other problem in quickbook pos.

• Publié le 22/09/2017
Shelby L.
Administrator
  • Publié le 10/11/2017

"I feel like less competent than a monkey in a space rocket with this tool - NEED TRAINING!!"

Avantages: It seems that the ability to really do ANYthing with the software is there, yet without the proper time and training one can use it only to about 10% of its potential. That said, the 10% is better than the old cash register and this has been a very useful tool for getting our business's inventory managed and sales organized.

Inconvénients: This is an incredibly complex system that ought to come along with intensive (and free of cost) training. This is not an intuitive software and there are just so many ins and outs and ups and downs that I learn something new everytime I poke around a bit and think: "shoot, I wish I would have known about that three years ago when I got this thing!!!"

• Publié le 10/11/2017
Kimberly R.
Co-owner
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 23/01/2018

"Minimum expectations not met with QuickBooks POS 18.0"

Commentaires: Please save yourself some time/money/stress and a boatload of trouble - DO NOT USE QuickBooksPOS - go with Square, or write your own software. QuickBooks POS is a mess.

Avantages: I thought it would be easily interfaced with QuickBooks Desktop. I thought it would track inventory and work well with my small business. I thought it would streamline inventory check in and pricing, and sales tax collection. I was wrong.

Inconvénients: Literally rife with software quirks. The tax collection turns itself off at will - and the "help" line tells you it's because your software is "corrupt" - which is amazing since it's brand new, and ONLY they have been in it. It was not the "online" software, so how can it be corrupt? Be aware that the system will NOT be up and running efficiently - ever....so when they start charging you by the minute for help calls - after 60 days - they will leave you on hold for hours. I am not exaggerating - HOURS - our routine was .....1. open the shop 2. turn on POS terminal 3. Call quickbooks and spend 2 hours on line while they fix the problem of the day. Often times, it was the same problem from a week ago....Even on the way out, they screw you. so many issues with this software - built on an ancient Excel platform and they have not invested $$ to update it. And every time Microsoft sends an update, your system will crash. And every so often, it will just stop adding sales tax to stuff. And, when it is in the mood, it will freeze up and say "oops, something went wrong" on your screen. And every so often, you will have to re-boot the whole system. And you will have to check in merchandise on the sales floor because in order to check in inventory on a computer in the back room, you have to shut down the front register - and they HAVE PROGRAMMED IN A 15 MINUTE DELAY - before you can open it in the back room (sometimes it's 30 minutes). Fortunately, during this 15 minutes, they have a lovely pop up which is trying to sell you another license so you can use the software in the back room (which the sales agent told you would work, but it doesn't....). They never stop creating issues with the intention of getting you to buy another license......for software that doesn't work. It is an abject, complete disaster. DO NOT DO IT.....Don't buy their POS. It's barely functional.....Understand that I have a better than average understanding of inventory management and excel. I could not make it work. Their support people want to do reach outs and they mess with your firewall settings, and will NOT own up to the fact that the software is intentionally designed to make things difficult unless you keep paying them for additional licenses and spending time on the phone at their per minute charge. We switched to Square and have ZERO complaints. Our ONLY issues experienced with Square are directly tied back to QuickBooks POS issues - the way they have their info set up made the migration/import/export tough. Once we wiped out QBPro POS 18.0 - our lives are now peaceful. One last thing - Square payments arrive overnight - 99.9% of the time - QuickBooks delayed up to 4 days. They are holding your money. It's clearly another tactic - our bank did not change, but our processor did. Way faster and cleaner with Square POS - all around.

• Publié le 23/01/2018
Michael S.
Vins et spiritueux, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/02/2017

"QuickBooks Pro Point of Sale Version 12"

Commentaires: I've used QuickBooks Pro in my retail liquor store for about fourteen months. I don't like it, for four main reasons: First, if I'm making a sale and I notice the price of the product or the on-hand quantity is wrong the software won't allow me to make corrections from the "Make a Sale" screen. It will allow me to change the price, but the change will show up on the receipt as a "discount," and the price will remain wrong in the database. To change the price or the on-hand quantity in the database requires exiting from the "Make a Sale" function and then entering the "Item List" function. This is impractical to do when a customer is waiting to pay and get on his way. It is also inconvenient and cumbersome to switch back and forth when we are checking in replacement inventory items during business hours and we have to get out of the “Item List” and go to the “Make a Sale” function. When we had Microsoft Point of Sale we could do both functions from the same screen. Second, QuickBooks Pro will not produce a simple report showing what products were sold and how many were sold during a previous period of time, plus how many remain in inventory. I need to know this information so I can decide what items to replace in inventory. QuickBooks Pro will report all the sales during any chosen period, but obviously the same products are often sold multiple times during a day, so when I'm ordering I have to look at every transaction and consider whether to re-buy the same items multiple times, and then look at another report showing how many were sold during the past months. If you were in a business like mine you’d appreciate the difference between looking at several hundred individual transactions and looking at a single list that summarizes what was sold, how many remain in stock, and how many were sold in the past three months. I think a good POS system should be able to produce a list of what was sold in one column alongside another column showing how many remain in inventory, and a third column showing how many were sold during the previous three months or whatever time period the user would choose as a guide to decide how many of each to re-buy for stock. QuickBooks Pro will not do this. Also, QuickBooks will not let you copy the name of an item in a report, which would make reordering easier. Instead, I have to type the name of what I want when I go to the suppliers’ ordering systems. Third, it won’t handle some barcodes. There are some that’ll work in the “Item List,” but not in the “Make a Sale” function and some vice versa. Some won’t work in either function. We never had this problem with Microsoft Point of Sale. Fourth, and worst, QuickBooks drops transactions and changes the quantities of items in inventory. Every night when I do my tallies I have more money in the till than I should have for a number of sales that day as reported by QuickBooks. I’ve seen no rhyme or reason for this happening—the software just decides on its own to delete a transaction or two every day. It also decides on its own to make changes to the quantities of items in inventory, so I don’t really know how many of an item we have in stock without walking to the shelf and counting them myself. I seldom have time to do this, so I frequently order things we already have plenty of, or we run out of things and don’t notice it until a customer complains or we just see a hole in the shelf where something should go. I’ve tried to imagine a business that would be satisfied with this software. Please don’t recommend it to clients with high product turnover and many transactions to keep up with.

Avantages: Poor as it is, it does keep working. It hasn't crashed yet.

Inconvénients: See review

• Publié le 13/02/2017
Sharni V.
Vente au détail
  • Publié le 09/08/2016

"Easy to use, but not easy to upgrade"

Avantages: Ease of use. It was simple to teach employees how to use the register side of it. It synchronized easily to quickbooks financial once everything was mapped.

Inconvénients: I could not upgrade past windows 7 on the machines that ran this product. It required I have a machine set up as a server. It cost me pretty much the full price of the product to add another register, or back end user. In order to update the product you had to buy it outright again. There was next to no updating of the product. I bought version 10 back in January of 2011 and until I stopped using it in August 2016 there was no updates. I had to buy the product again if I wanted an update. Customer support cost a lot extra per month, they would even charge you for calls when the problem was their fault. Many reports were limited. For instance, fields I would expect to be in a report simply were not there. For instance, the top customer report, had no way to put the email address into it. So what was the point of that report if you could not send them an email promo? It was not stored in the cloud, so I was limited in that the product could only be used in my store. If I wanted remote access I had to use a third party computer access product to see my POS. If you wanted integrated credit card transactions you had to use their merchant services. Their fees were higher than everyone else. I ended up saving thousands a year when I moved to another merchant processor and adding extra steps at the checkout. Once my file got big, it would lag out loading customer/inventory information. I ended up changing POS systems when we got another location and it was just going to cost too much to upgrade the product to cope with multiple locations.

• Publié le 09/08/2016
Michelle P.
Vente au détail
  • Publié le 19/04/2016

"We have used QB POS Multi store for a couple years."

Avantages: Ease of ringing up customers. It's very simple to start ringing people up. We didn't have to train our staff more than a couple minutes.

Inconvénients: 1. Tech support is horrible. There is a reason this is number one!!!!!!
2. If you have more than one computer at a location there are issues if you don't have a wired internet which brought us down for hours and hours and hours over weeks without anyone diagnosing this to be the issue. Customer service just kept logging in and changing the IP address without explaining what they were doing. I finally got a good tech support person that helped me figure it out and how to fix it on my own. (Do NOT use wireless internet. You MUST use hard wire to computer.)
3. We have inventory items that keep reappearing after deleting them. We then tried to merge them and they still keep reappearing. Tech support couldn't remove them either. This really messes up our reports.
4. We had a day that at the end of the day QB restarted and lost ALL the transactions for the day. We were never able to get the information back and it also took a weeks worth of transactions with it. Tech support never retrieved the information nor could explain what happened.
5. There is only 2 levels of departments. You have a "work around" for this by allowing you to customize a field, but you have to write the department name in each time. If you forget the exact word you used such as "snack" instead of "snacks" it won't run adequate reports. I can't imagine many places that don't need more departments. For example, I have "Tours" and "Merchandise" as my main departments. I want to have "Snacks" "Apparel" and even further under snacks I'd like to have "Cookies" "Chips", etc.
6. Sending and receiving files from Intuit server does not always go through. This would be ok if there were an error message, but there isn't. It just didn't send. The only way to be sure this didn't happen when running a report on headquarters is to check to see if there is information each day. I have more than one location so this is tedious. If I find a day that is missing I have to have the staff manually go in and resend data.
7. I'm sure I have MUCH more, but that was the ones I could think of off the top of my head and QB POS has taken up enough of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I can find a better solution I would before you could blink your eyes. I am constantly looking and shopping around.

• Publié le 19/04/2016
Controller
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/05/2019

"POS for our small retail shop"

Avantages: We have used this product since the beginning and find it easy to use and integrating it into our books makes life simple.

Inconvénients: Sometimes was a challenge to learn, but an overall great product.

envoyé par Intuit le 08/05/2019

Thanks for the taking the time to review. While I'm confident you're a pro by now, I know just where you can go should you have questions down the road.

Since we realize learning any new software can be a challenge, we've created a ton of resources, like our Community (https://intuit.me/2rJQ95o) to help ease the learning curve. This multi-function space is an awesome 24/7 outlet where you can chat with QuickBooks reps or explore hundreds of troubleshooting/how-to tutorials. Check it out anytime, and have a good one!

Grant, The QuickBooks Team

• Publié le 07/05/2019
Sylvia R.
Partner
  • Publié le 20/04/2017

"QB POS great pos, horrid support, pricing that keeps wanting more"

Avantages: many of the reports and report functions are great, easy to use, sensible setup. easy to use on the register as well as from the back end.

Inconvénients: customer support is terrible if you finally get someone, many times they made changes that ended up affecting the operations in a negative way. When, support was elevated to a higher level, many times you would never hear back from anyone. You don't just buy your license and that's it, they come out with upgrades etc. and many require you buying the newer licenses to be able to continue to function. Price is prohibitive, having to buy new licenses every 14-18 months.

• Publié le 20/04/2017
Store Manager
  • Publié le 04/09/2018

"QB Point of Sale Review"

Commentaires: DIdn't require to be online as some other versions of a POS system do require. This is a nice feature as it is a pay one time not monthly.

Avantages: Easy to adapt has two different screen settings that make it easy depending on your type of retail business that allows it easy to understand. If you are not a computer expert you can still feel smart using the POS software.

Inconvénients: Price and if you do need to call for help, since it is a QB product support time is usually longer than you want. The support call time can be a problem if you have an issue with the POS system during normal operational hours.

• Publié le 04/09/2018
Jeanne C.
Administrative Coordinator
Forces de l'ordre, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 20/01/2019

"Best in combination with Quickbooks accounting software"

Commentaires: Overall, this is a decent POS software. I like that it talks to QuickBooks accounting software and manages inventory. Invest in a bar code scanner and receipt printer. Plug and play - easy to get them to work with the POS software. A good software for medium skill level users if you want more depth than a standard POS like Square.

Avantages: Quickbooks POS is a good software to use in combination with the Quickbooks accounting software. It syncs your inventory, tracks your purchase orders, invoices, bills and checks. You can hook up a bar code scanner for ease of use and have a portable bar code scanner for inventory.

Inconvénients: I'm sure there's better POS software out there but I'm used to Quickbooks and it seemed fairly easy to use. The interface could be better looking. It's kind of dated and a little complicated to look at and find what you need. The sync with the accounting software takes a while. You may have to find 5 minutes to do something else while waiting for it to sync.

• Publié le 20/01/2019
Janeen K.
Administrative Secretary
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/09/2019

"Easy to use"

Commentaires: Very basic and easy to use for small companies. Not good for large or high volume stores.

Avantages: Very easy to use, easy to train new people. Easy for people who are not experienced on cash registers or computers.

Inconvénients: Not easy to keep track of sales by item. Not easy to look up items. Not easy to research prices by item.

envoyé par Intuit le 26/09/2019

Hello, Janeen. Empowering you with the tools you need to get the job done quickly and easily is our top priority. It's great to hear this has been achieved for you! We recommend browsing the Community for tips and tricks on tracking sales and searching for items and prices. Here, you'll find a library of articles and advice from fellow users and QuickBooks Team members: https://community.intuit.com/

Thanks for stopping by to leave a review.
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

• Publié le 24/09/2019
Nate F.
Systems Administrator
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 16/08/2017

"Solid product for the small shop, don't expect it to grow with you."

Commentaires: This is a great way to go from no point of sale to a solid tool that will serve the small shop.
There is very little in the way of customization, or integration that can be done with this product, don't expect to use it with other software easily.

Avantages: Reporting features are excellent
At-register experience is good
Integration with Quickbooks is seamless

Inconvénients: Integration with outside software such as e-commerce is poor
Gift card options are unnecessarily limited, frustrating, and expensive
Customer support leaves a lot to be desired

• Publié le 16/08/2017
Don H.
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 15/12/2017

"Good software for retail sales but not as strong for food and drink sales"

Commentaires: Inventory management and sales transaction and history. Nice customer reward program based on sales.

Avantages: Good inventory managment tied to sales. Easy to use and train. Nice variety of sales reports and profitablity.

Inconvénients: Inability to process another transaction while waiting for a customer to provide tip info eg must complete sale including tip amount before doing anything else (taking an order, printing another receipt for tip inclusion). Cannot process transaction if the internet is down.

• Publié le 15/12/2017