15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur GoodAccess

En savoir plus sur GoodAccess

VPN convivial pour les équipes commerciales. Configuration en cinq minutes. Gestion facile des accès en équipe. Travaillez depuis le bureau à domicile ainsi que des emplacements distants en toute sécurité.

En savoir plus sur GoodAccess

The products ease of use and how well it integrates with our business.

The symptom is that I cannot connect to internet at all after connecting to GoodAccess. I'm not sure what caused this issue exactly.

GoodAccess - Notes

4,9

GoodAccess a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 95 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé GoodAccess ?

Liam
Liam
Client Services Director (R.-U.)
Collecte de fonds, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Quality unique product, great service.

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Very positive. We have used Goodaccess for 3+ years they were the only tool that I could find that was reasonably proceed and easy to implement a fixed IP address VPN system.

The fixed VPN feature for remote secure access to databases and personal data of customers and clients.

Nothing, it is the perfect tool for what we need.

hannah
President (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

IT JUST WORKED!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I tried using several providers to ensure I had a stable, dedicated IP in order to RDP to my clients' servers while I travelled overseas as a digital nomad. I tried Hotspot Shield, Express VPN and Nord VPN and in all cases, I could not get RDP started. I spent many hours working through the various troubleshooting guides and working with the help desks of these providers to no avail. I then tried GoodAccess and was completely shocked when IT JUST WORKED. No hassle, no tickets, no downtime. I've been using them ever since and have had NO ISSUES.

When I tried GoodAccess' dedicated IP, it was easy to set up and worked immediately.

Pricing is a little high for the limited services I need, but it's the only one that worked.

Muhammad Hassaan
Data Engineer (R.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 51–200 employés

Nice Pricing, lack of customer support

Pricing is very attractive, as a startup we all love the pricing of GoodAccess

Customer Support and disconnection and reliability issues

il y a 3 ans

Hello Muhammad, thank you for your review. We really appreciate the feedback. I'm very sorry to hear that you had bad experience. I'll contact our customer support and we'll take a look at your issue immediately.

Sven
CTO (Allemagne)
Biens de consommation, 2–10 employés

The best single IP VPN service we came accross

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : When it came to choosing a VPN for our team, I extensively researched various providers in the market. One of the notable names that kept coming up was NordVPN, and while they do offer a commendable service, GoodAccess truly stood out for our specific needs.The primary reason for our choice was the ease of setup. GoodAccess provided an intuitive user interface and a seamless integration process that was unrivaled. In the competitive market of VPNs, this ease-of-use feature can't be understated. We needed a solution that our whole team, regardless of their tech proficiency, could get behind and use without hitches, and GoodAccess was the answer.Furthermore, the price point for offering a single IP for the entire team was incredibly cost-effective compared to other services. This allowed us to manage our budget efficiently without having to forego security.The security boost provided by GoodAccess was exceptional. In an age where cyber threats are rampant, it was reassuring to know that by whitelisting a single IP, all our employees instantly enjoyed an elevated level of security, ensuring both our company data and personal data remained safeguarded.In conclusion, while there are numerous VPN services out there, GoodAccess, with its unique combination of ease, affordability, and security, proved to be the best choice for our team. We genuinely hope more businesses and individuals discover its merits just as we did.

I appreciated GoodAccess for its incredibly easy setup and the cost-effective option of having a single IP for the entire team. This unique feature not only streamlined our operations but also provided an instant security boost for all our employees.

Overall GoodAccess is fantastic, but it seemed that the OpenVPN client is more stable than the GoodAccess app. This could be a small improvement in the future.

Dejan
COO (Macédoine du Nord)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

GoodAccess is the product to go for IT companies requiring reliable partner for their DevOps

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : GoodAccess.com has proven to be a valuable asset in our network security toolkit. From the moment we implemented it, the platform's user-friendly interface and robust features stood out.The VPN service provided by GoodAccess.com is both reliable and efficient, ensuring that our connections remain secure without sacrificing speed. The flexibility to create multiple gateways has allowed us to tailor the service to our specific needs, providing a customized solution that fits our business model.Customer support has been another highlight of our experience with GoodAccess.com. Whenever we've encountered an issue or had a question, their team has been responsive and knowledgeable, providing solutions that keep our operations running smoothly.Overall, GoodAccess.com has been an excellent investment for our company. It's a solution that not only meets our security needs but also aligns with our commitment to efficiency and innovation.

GoodAccess has clearly outperformed our previous cloud VPN, demonstrating greater stability and speed. Where our office gateway fell short, GoodAccess has been there with effective solutions. The array of features they offer is impressive, with development progressing at a noticeable pace. Most notably, their support team is remarkably quick, helpful, and courteous, setting a new standard in customer service.

One area where GoodAccess.com could improve is in their documentation. While the platform is intuitive, more detailed guides and tutorials would enhance the onboarding process for new users.

Owner (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A great value VPN at a reasonable price

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Overall I've been happy with GoodAccess. I've been with them since they were smaller and it's been nice to see them add in powerful features that help to simplify our infrastructure.

I like the simplicity of the UI in the dashboard. There are a lot of powerful options, but I'm not overwhelmed. It's intuitive to use. I like being able to manage port forwarding. I also like being able to configure systems within the dashboard that I can share with other members of our team.

I didn't like having to purchase a minimum number of seats to get the features we needed. We don't use all of the seats, so it feels like that could be a better experience for the customers.

Karthikeyan
Owner (Inde)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

Hassle free

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Very Good in Quality and customer support

Provides Static IP VPN Team membership Reliable.

Nothing to say about cons. They can consider reducing the price for long-term users.

Dave
Director (R.-U.)
Internet, 2–10 employés

Brilliant VPN for Teams

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Very positive, and highly recommended. Excellent and friendly customer service once contact was made. Brilliant product, very stable and well engineered, easy to manage, all the configuration options required.

It was less expensive than all the other providers (such as Nord) that we reviewed. The pricing was transparent and once signed up the onboarding of the entire team was simple and quick. The app which controls the VPN is great - very simple but effective and clear.

A lack of an obvious route to the customer service team. Once contact was made however, they were exceptional.

Itai
CRM manager (R.-U.)
Jeux d’argent et casinos, 51–200 employés

Recommended VPN service *****

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Since we rely daily on a VPN to connect with multiple connections, the VPN stability is crucial to us. in that sense GoodAccess never fails, very stabile VPN and a very good support back up. In the past I tried to briefly use ExpressVPN, GoodAccess VPN is more stabile. let alone cheaper (which is a bonus:))

1. Available support 24/7 - GoodAccess provide online and email support that answers almost immediately and answer/solve questions promptly 2. Hardly no interference or downtime - In the 2+ years we have been using GoodAccess the service was unavailable only once

Using mostly the app, the info of the site is not available. it might be useful to add a link to enter the site or to represent data like who connected right on the app.

Maria
Maria
Project Manager (Tchéquie)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The GoodAccess is a great choice for your business

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : We have been using GoodAccess service for 2 years already and we are satisfied with its high-quality performance (speed, connection security and data protection, user-friendly app, convenient admin panel, swift deployment and integration) and the pricing is also reasonable and negotiable. GoodAccess support team is always ready to resolve any issues that may arise.

Super easy in use, fast setup and integration, convenient admin panel, high-speed and secure connection, friendly and helpful customer service, reasonable pricing.

Would be great to have the app for Linux

Rustam
Head of Engineering (R.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 11–50 employés

Reliable and simple

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : During all these months, GoodAccess proved to be cost-efficient and reliable choice for our organisaiton.

We opted for GoodAccess to implement a zero-trust network access solution, and it exceeded our expectations. The deployment process was swift and straightforward, allowing us to establish a highly secure environment in no time.

During our experience with GoodAccess, we encountered some issues with the Access Control feature when integrating it with AWS Cloudfront. However, the customer support team was responsive and helpful in identifying the problem. This issue may have been resolved since our last interaction with the service.

il y a 10 mois

Dear Rustam, Many thanks for taking the time to provide your review! We value your input and kind remarks, and we're grateful for your valuable feedback. :-) Eva, Customer Success Manager

Zviad
web design (Géorgie)
Développement de programmes, 11–50 employés

Goodaccess VPN

Commentaires : When I decided to use VPN, I tried lot of companies but finally I found GoodAccess!

First of all you can enter the site and read what you will get after payment, this is very important. They have supper support team, if something, just click and they are standing next of you and know how to help you!

In this app you can't manage sites(block), but they are making updates very often, therefore maybe this will not be problem in the future !

il y a 3 ans

Hello Zviad, thank you very much for your review. I've passed your feedback to our development team.

Val
Practice manager (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Good Access VPN

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Overall, GoodAccess is fulfilling all the requirements we have, no issues with connections, no issues with the apps. Will be interesting to see if new features or features suggested will be implemented in the future.

We have just moved over to Good Access a few month ago after using a different service for the past 2 years. After a lot of research we have find a solution, which is suitable for a small sized business and covers all the features we'd require. It was very easy to implement Good Access, they have very detailed knowledge base available on their website, which made the roll out much easier. They even had information about the MSI deployment, which I found very useful as that was also something we needed.

The trial period was not long enough. After the trial finished, certain functionalities broke as they got stuck, when we continued with the basic package, which didn't include the extra features. Needed the help desk to have the stuck premium features removed - this was resolved swiftly though

il y a 10 mois

Dear Val, thank you very much for your kind words! We're very sorry that the length of the trial was not enough for you, an extension of the trial would not be a problem at all! Nevertheless, I am very happy that you are happy now! Eva, Customer Success manager

Dax
CTO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Great product

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great experience. It's cheaper than others and haven't had to think about it.

It works for a large team of people connecting to a static IP around the world.

Interface is a bit dated, but it works great.

il y a 10 mois

Dear Dax, thank you for taking the time for writing us a review, it means a lot to us! I am very happy that you are satisfied with our product and I am very sorry that you had a bad experience with our support, I will be reaching out to you to find out, where the issue was, and let's hope it will not happen again! Eva, Customer Success Manager

Alejandro
Software engineer (Allemagne)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Totally recommended

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Personally I have no complaints about good access, it keeps me anonymous and safe while I browse the internet, it provides me with reports and its administration module, according to my colleagues, is quite intuitive.

Its ease of use and portability, thus allowing any member of the company to enjoy all the features related to information security offered by the tool

Some additional indications are missing for people who are not from it

il y a 10 mois

Dear Alejandro, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review! We greatly appreciate your kind words and feedback. Eva, Customer Success Manager

Andreas
CTO (Suède)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Easy to use and superb for global teams

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : We haven't found a better service in this price range during three years of usage. That say something of our requirements and overall experience.

The easy management makes this product outstanding.

The price tier is not really suitable for small teams.

Ressources humaines, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Solidly performing and secure static IP service

Commentaires : We require secure connections with clients, and GoodAccess provides the functionality for that to happen.

Pretty easy to set up, lots of useful guides provided.

Didn't have any issues with the product. New version of the product seems simpler to setup on PCs and Apple Macs than the original version we were setup with.

il y a 3 ans

Hi, thank you very much for your feedback.

Daniel
IT support engineer (Colombie)
Sports, 501–1 000 employés

easy to use and setup

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : great and easy, also great customer support

as the IT set up person I can recommend this for large organizations considering how easy is to setup

it needs more accurate gateways, not a deal breaker

Erik
Innovations (Pays-Bas)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 5 001–10 000 employés

Excellent VPN service

Commentaires : We are using GoodAccess to have an easy-to-use VPN server to access several devices for remote assistance. We require a 24/7 stable connection which is offered by GoodAccess. Great overview and access logs and easy installation.

User-friendly software that is very easy to use and set up. Excellent customer service that helps to solve every question immediately. In-depth technological knowledge and immediate response. Great product to use!

None, everything is working as it should be. The development team is making regular updates.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Erik. Thank you very much for your great review! I promise that we'll continue to make GoodAccess better each step of the way.

Greg
President (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 501–1 000 employés

Solved our problem

5,0 l’année dernière

Works flawlessly, near 100% uptime, simple and easy interface and stellar customer service. If you are looking for a stable VPN solution, look no further than GoodAccess

Nothing comes to mind, it works great!!!

Marco
Marco
CEO (R.-U.)

Fantastic Static VPN

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Good Access is super easy to get started and offers very good protection for the entire team. Getting a static VPN isn't something all providers offer and GoodAccess were able to accommodate this at a very good price point. We switched from NordVPN for these reasons.

It can sometimes be a little heavy on memory use.

Henry
CEO (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Amazing VPN Product - I use it everyday.

It's really easy to set up and assign team members. The user interface makes it very easy to use. We use it as a VPN and restrict access to company resources.

There's really nothing not to like about it. It does everything I need at a great price.

il y a 3 ans

Hello Henry, thank you very much for your review! It made us very happy.

Jonathan
Director (Australie)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Surprisingly Good Software

Commentaires : We can now access the server from any location and keep our server secure behind the firewall.

This software allows all of our team to share the same IP address which means that we only have to configure our firewalls to whitelist that one IP address. The alternative would have been to get everyone working from home a fixed IP address (which is quite expensive) and add those to the firewall whitelist. I had low expectations based on previous experiences but they have done a great job making it easy to install and very easy to use.

I am not very keen on their website and name but that does not really matter does it?

il y a 3 ans

Hi Jonathan, thank you for your great review. All the best names has already been taken so we had to settle for the GOOD one :-D

Farzana
Farzana
Team Leader (Bangladesh)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

The Most Effective VPN Software For Small Businesses.

Commentaires : This product is just what we need as most of us work from home. It makes it possible for us to work securely and remotely.

Its user interface is quite intuitive. It was effortless and quick to set up. The remote access option is a game-changer and a top-notch VPN. Another essential feature is the inexpensive price.

My team loves it to the fullest, and there aren't any flaws yet.

Darren
Managing Director (R.-U.)
Télécommunications, 11–50 employés

Lightweight, Intuitive and Versatile VPN solution

Commentaires : Very impressed from the outset, they made the whole process quick and easy.

We came across Good Access when we were trying to identify a simple way to provide our NOC with a single centralised IP address across multiple regions, without impacting upon their latency or requiring them to jump through hoops. The solution delivered in spades and was adopted quickly by all members of the team who have been extremely impressed with how intuitive the solution is whilst maintaining a minimum impact on their connections.

At the moment we havent really encountered any specific issues, it is delivering for us on a daily basis.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Darren, I'd like to thank you on behalf of our team for your kind review.