Avis clients sur RMS Cloud

En savoir plus sur RMS Cloud

RMS offre trois composants principaux : 1. Système de gestion de campings 2. Réservations en temps réel depuis votre site web 3. Système de point de vente

En savoir plus sur RMS Cloud

Plenty of features for managing property and freedom to customize settings, including the rate tables and periods. Built-in POS for ancillary transactions with integrated accounting.

The reports are inaccurate - reconciliation shows this. Stupid advertising intrudes at times.

RMS Cloud - Notes

RMS Cloud a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 397 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé RMS Cloud ?

Josh
Josh
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

WE love RMS and wish we had switched sooner!

Commentaires : Overall our experience has been great! All the automation saves us lots of time and makes us look more professional as well.

We like that it's cloud-based so we can access it from anywhere on any device at any time we choose. It's also very user-friendly for those taking reservations and the ability to easily take online reservations is great.

Can be a little challenging when making changes in the backend, but if we ever have any issues tech support walks us through it.

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for your positive feedback Josh! We are thrilled RMS is helping your campground reach its full potential. We are glad our user-friendly system is making managing your property easier. RMS is committed to ongoing software development and exceptional customer support.

Taylor
Assistant Manager (É.-U.)

Governors RV Park & Campground

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : RMS has been a system I have been able to navigate with little help. When there are problems majority of the time support has been helpful and have been able to resolve the issue.

In RMS you are able to select many different detailed fields that need to be filled out for reservations which is very helpful with guest check in and guest check out. RMS to me seems very self explanatory. It is not very difficult to understand the system.

The refund process. I feel like it should be a simple setting that can be done by a manger, etc. and not have to go through so many obstacle courses.

Guy
Motel Manager (Australie)

Becoming a Disappointment

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : The support people are wonderful and very knowledgeable about the system. My issues with the software are the upgrades that change 'it's our way or no way' rather than an option, ie the guest screen had options that we found very useful when taking a booking are now behind an icon

When I first started using this software I was new to the industry and knew no other system. It was easy to learn and the help made learning everyday functions easy.

Now having used the software for for 18mths there are what I would expect basic functions to run a motel that are just not there/can't be done.

Leah L
Hotel Manager (Australie)

User friendly

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Easy to make bookings and checking availabilities.

The only thing I dislike about this software is that they cannot sync reservations made from our Best Western Website. Just a pain in manually entering the booking everytime. It should just sync to save us time and also to make sure we have the room available.

Angela
Reception Manager (Australie)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

Feature packed, making our job easier.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We're excited about increasing our capacity to use more of the features available in the software. It's fantastic to have local, fast, easy, friendly support.

The support when onboarding, the resources available, the new options for our business are streamlining and enhancing both staff and guest experience, and helping us to build better long term relationships with our regular guests. It has also given us the tools we need to expand our reception management staff, making handovers, invoicing and communication much easier.

Trying to do group / connected bookings when you cannot see the main booking calendar page. Not being able to easily add an availability calendar via a plugin directly onto to our wordpress website - that would be a great asset.

Va
manager (Australie)
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés

Creating new tariff

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : its has been very helpful and make my life easy on the daily basis. the support team are awesomeThank you

Easy excess to make booking. Still need to learn more . I used very limited for this programme

nothing to fault about this RMS. has been my bible on the daily basis for reservation

Henriette
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

RMS Review

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Generally good

It has some good features and generally is easy to use - especially when notified of system alterations.

The fact it does not interface with companies such as Stayz yet after all this time.

Nicky
General Manager (Australie)

Great Friendly Customer Service

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Great all customer service pleasant & helpful

The program is Easy to use and follow. Helpful hints and issues resolved quickly.

Colors onscreen blue checked in booking is similar to pre-late check in guest.

alver
owner (É.-U.)

Needs a user Manual

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I would say it's cheap enough for me to keep using it for what I use it for

it is easy to use the calendar, I only use the calendar to manage my bookings

the rate management is difficult and wanting to look up my clients info and manage it for my purposes

Noel

Customer support very helpful

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Manageable

Program was in place when employed and i am an end user

Can be a bit clunky, going from screen to screen

Baily
General Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés

RMS Hospitality Cloud is a great tool once you get it set-up to fit your needs

Commentaires : Ultimately RMS is helping our business in so many ways. This system will allow our employees to spend more time catering to our guests and visitors and less time with administrative tasks like producing reports, tracking transactions, and counting open reservation areas.

We like this software the most because of how scale-able it is! We are a pretty small business that use to deal with all reservations by pen and paper. Our business is growing and with that it became difficult to continue on with our "old" systems. RMS offered the perfect solution to start out with all the basics that a cloud based system could offer, and then as we got comfortable we are able to scale up to other features. The customer service is also a great feature! Everyone we have contacted has been very timely, polite, and seem to actually want to talk to you! Support is extremely helpful, plus the youtube channel is a great way to try and find a solution to your problems on your own.

Fortunately for our business, we anticipated a lengthy set-up time so we allowed a full year of having the software and fine tuning our data to make the transition as smooth as possible. With the initial purchase of the software we received one-on-one training (our rep was AMAZING!) and at the end of training we felt we had a pretty good grasp of the software. Once we started actually using it and testing out different situations that can arise in our reservations and visitors, we soon realized that RMS is packed full of great features but it can be difficult to sort through everything there to find what you need. We have had the software to just over a year and we are trying to finalize the last few details in how to process our reservations on a daily routine. Granted we have not had a team working on the system all day every day (we only have around 14 employees so the busy season we were only doing data entry) but it has been quite a road to "go live" with RMS.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your positive feedback, Baily! We are thrilled RMS is helping your park reach its full potential. RMS is committed to ongoing software development and exceptional customer support to make managing your park easier.

Gerard
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur

Review of RMS Ultra Lite

Commentaires : I have found that RMS is incredibly capable but not so user friendly from my home with the desk top PC. With my laptop it has most often been when we are overseas and then the system has given me major headaches. The solutions are often there but much of the information inside FAQ's, for example, isn't aimed at users who are not using the full version.

The relatively low cost is its best benefit.

I have never considered the RMS system to be as "user friendly" as the systems that I had previously used. Perhaps it's simply the Ultra Lite version, whch RMS no longer want to support, but the cost structure of the next step up (RMS Lite) is far too great for me.

Jan
Director (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Great product with some glitches

Commentaires : RMS gives us the ability to handle our campground and our customers smoothly

I love the ease of use and the flexibility.

Software has gone down at our busiest times with little to no communication about what happened. Very hard to get through to customer service techs. Most techs have a hard time understanding the issues.

il y a 3 ans

Hello Jan, We are pleased to hear you and the team at The Great Divide find RMS the easy to use with flexibility to suite your needs. I appreciate how every minute of waiting seems eternal. RMS prides itself on system uptime and currently we are running at over 99% uptime. Please visit the system status page for more information and there you may sign up for system alerts. Please feel free to reach to Customer Support over the phone or through service request as it is our goal to provide accurate solutions in the most timely manner.

Tina
Park Manager (Australie)

Accommodation Software

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : For the most part totally satisfied.

Most functions work seamlessly and are the same where ever I have used the program. I have been using this program since 2004 in various places and it is relatively easy to keep up with the changes/upgrades as they are implemented

Sometimes slow reaction times and dropouts, but nothing is perfect. It would be good if there weren't changes all the time, if its working don't change it doesn't fit all businesses

Réponse de l'équipe de RMS

l’année dernière

Hi Tina, thank you so much for your review. We update our software often in order to bring you cutting edge technology. We have tried to make this as easy as possible by developing an interactive help centre with step-by-step visual guides (simply start typing your query or the feature you want to learn more about and the help centre with start pulling related articles: https://helpcentre.rmscloud.com/). We also have our YouTube video library that has over 150 tutorials and plenty more in the pipeline: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF60pnsOHpe0JPDLPrcRBJg Our support team are available 24/7 and are always happy to help, so please reach out if you have any questions and they will be able to help/direct you to the correct help centre article or video tutorial.

Kris
office manager (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 11-50 employés

RMS 9+ Reservations

Commentaires : My overall experience has been very positive. The online booking system is a time saver and I don't have to deal with a third party booking agent.

The reservation system is similar to the program I was using previously, creating reservations were pretty straight forward. The person who helped me to install the program and have it customized to my business was very patient and helpful. Tech support has been really good about getting back to me in a reasonable time especially if it an emergency.

I have had this program for 5 years and programming the rates was time consuming at first. Since the RMS has changed that process and is much easier. The one downside is when RMS does an update it happens during the day and there is a minute or two when the program is not functional. It would be nice to have these done in the early morning hours where is doesn't affect making reservations.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Kris, thanks for your positive feedback! We're thrilled RMS is helping your park reach its full potential. RMS is committed to ongoing software development and exceptional customer support to make managing your park easier.

Dennis
Manager/Consultant (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 2-10 employés

Manual

Commentaires : I'm still in the early stages of RMS so I can't give a overall assessment of the system.

I think once I learn the in and out of all of the side menu, and all the functionality of the data base, it could be very compatible for our company. In all fairness to RMS the owner of our company didn't notify me of any of the classes, so I was nearly operating blind on the first day of use. BUT the help/knowledge base was a life saver.

My first complaint will be that there isn't an operating manual. Even a frozen pizza comes with step by step instructions. The software leans heavy on the side of the hotel industry. I think RMS is working on being RV park friendly but they still have some work to do. As an example with our previous data base we were able to move reservations quickly and easily to different sites to maximize spaces as to fill the park quicker. With RMS moving dozens of reservations over a 4, 5, 6, month period is extremely difficult to the point we will most likely stop doing it.

il y a 3 ans

Hello Dennis, Thank you for taking the time to review RMS an we appreciate your honest feedback. RMS is quite robust and configurable to meet the needs of all type of individual property set up from small to large. I would agree proper training is definitely ideal to be set for success. RMS University is a fantastic training tool that is offered to all properties. A friendly customer support agent would be happy to discuss this in further detail along with any current struggles to make your operations more seamless. Thank you again for taking the time Dennis!

Cyndi
Business Owner (Australie)

Simple tasks are easy

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Great to use day to day for reservations.

Day to day is easy to use to enter in reservations details and use for simple tasks

Some things are complicated and you have to search through lots of screens to get where you want to be. Have found setting rates is a bit complicated I am not a computer super power so I need simple. Going through the help and youtube you can not always find what your looking when searching seem to get a list of unrelated items that are not what your looking for.

Paula
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Commentaires : RMS cloud is accessible from different devises, I can access from home or when I am away from work.
This makes it an invaluable tool for our motel.

I find this software very easy to use and to train new employees

I find at times that there are things I would like changed but this is not easy. Example is for Debtors Report, have the option of arrival or departure. So guests account can be calculated from the departure date (useful when you have long stayers) some of our guests are here 9 weeks by the time they check out the account is in 90 days.

Réponse de l'équipe de RMS

il y a 2 ans

Hi Paula, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your feedback. We're so happy to hear that you find RMS easy to use and train your new staff on, and that being able to access it from anywhere suits your business. Thank you for your feedback on Debtors Reports - if you'd like to drop it into our suggestion box, the product development team will look into it (https://feedback.rmscloud.com/). Thanks again!

Maggie
Revenue Manager (Nouvelle-Zélande)

RMS the PMS

5,0 l’année dernière

We have multiple properties in RMS and it is very easy to switch and look at each property. There are plenty of features and reports available and I thought they're easy to understand.

OTA integration is quite slow. We were unable to transfer data from the previous PMS we used into RMS so it took a lot of time for us to enter everything into the new system.

Kulia
Rooms control (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51-200 employés

Used for guest

Commentaires : Overall it’s good, we don’t use it anymore but it’s easy to work with

It was a little hard to use this software at first but after that it was good. We used it for our front desk to check people in and out

There was no notes section or alert section to put important things about the guest so others could read about it

il y a 3 ans

Hi Kulia - Thank you for taking time out to leave a review for us. RMS does have many features and like any software it takes some time to get used to however we try to make this process easy with our online help centre https://helpcentre.rmscloud.com/ and with our phone support. Feel free to use above resources in future. Also Thank you once again for valuable feedback re notes and alert section - We do have a notes alert system in the software that can trigger an important message to any department upon check in or at other intervals. Please see more details in the following link https://helpcentre.rmscloud.com/reservations/reservation-message-alerts

monica
manager (Australie)

great product

Commentaires : fantastic

service is the best part of this software

function, being using it for 6 years, still learning

il y a 3 ans

Hi Monica, thanks for your positive feedback! We're thrilled RMS is helping your property reach its full potential. RMS is committed to ongoing software development and exceptional customer support to make managing your property easier.

Carla
Owner (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 2-10 employés

Potential but not flawless

Commentaires : Again, I see potential and I haven't given up, but a work in progress. Expect to spend a great deal of time working through issues, at least on the front end.

Has the promise of being a great system with automation of repetitive system tasks. This was the big draw for us.

So far I have spent hours trouble shooting with their tech support why the system is not working as it's suppose to. I have not given up yet, but currently working through a couple of essential functions that they must get correct or we'll have to find another system.

il y a 3 ans

Hello Carla,Thank you for your honest feedback and we appreciate you taking the time to share. RMS is quite robust to meet the needs of a wide scale of individual properties unique business models. RMS continues to endeavor to provide cutting edge technology and offering a vast array of interfaces and integrations to help properties maximize potential. We were happy to work together with you to get one of the newest accounting interfaces perfected. Thank you for being the best part of RMS and look forward to growing your business together!

Martine

RMS Hospitality Cloud_Review

Commentaires : Overall it has been one of the easiest program to use.

Easy to in and out of accounts. The Customer service is great.

Having to go through Google Chrome to log on. Before we had an icon and through that Icon we went to the the software, now we press on the Icon and the it goes through Google Chrome and it is annoying. I keep on closing the software by error because when I open a search page not related to RMS and then close it, I keep on closing the RMS page as well, It was better when it was a stand alone button. Also there seems to be a problem with emailing tax invoices to customers, sometimes it goes blank. There are also to many steps to go through now to print a tax invoice. Customers seems to get a bit edgy to wait for more that a few seconds.

Holly
General Manager/CFO (É.-U.)

RMS Rocks!

Commentaires : This software has enabled us to increase our profits and customer goodwill!

The feature we love the most about RMS is the real-time online booking! If a customer is booking online, customer service cannot access that particular site in the system. It has prevented double bookings which with other campground software was a nightmare!!! We also love the employee controls. It provides for amazing accountability and prevents errant discounts from being given.

The rate structure is hard to work with and requires a lot of attention to detail.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Holly, thanks for your positive feedback! We are thrilled RMS is helping your hotel reach its full potential. RMS is committed to ongoing software development and exceptional customer support to make managing your hotel easier.

Jenna
Director of reservations (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

half and half

Commentaires : My overall experience with RMS is very well, they help more than the problems we come up with. Whenever there is a problem they are quick in helping to figure out what it was.

What I liked most about this software is that it is very organized. You can clearly see what lines need to be filled out to be completed.

When RMS goes through updates it takes working things away such as deleting badge numbers after they have departed. The new RMS does not allow this and it makes it a hassle on busy days.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Jenna! Thanks for your feedback, we value your input and strive to not only meet but exceed customer expectations. RMS is committed to ongoing software development and exceptional customer support to make managing your property easier. We are thrilled our customer support has been able to help with any issues!