Avis clients sur Wonderschool

En savoir plus sur Wonderschool

The all-in-one childcare management platform to help you run your business.

En savoir plus sur Wonderschool

The Wonderschool Platform is very user friendly and the support that is offered exceeded my expectations. I like that the platform is flexible and able to conform to individual needs.

Difficulty in signing up Wells Fargo customers.

Wonderschool - Notes

4,9

Wonderschool a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 19 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Wonderschool ?

Ines
Preschool Teacher / Director (É.-U.)

Connecting with friends

Commentaires : Wonderschool is an amazing company. They help me to improve my own business in Marketing, Tuition Payment, Policies and Community Network.

This product is easy to use and communicate with parents and Wonderschool Team .

Technology is a little complicated for me. Something I need to talk inside to use the software. I would like someone is available to talk

Kelly
Co-director of WEESSN (Shared Services Network) (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Wonderschool team shines - hoping for more functionality

Commentaires : We love that it is family child care focused and the team has been incredible to work with. They are responsive and when working directly with the providers to help with onboarding and any troubleshooting, our rep is exceptionally respectful and responsive.

The ease with which family child care providers can get started with this product is a standout feature. For programs that need an immediate marketing presence or want help organizing a waiting list/tours, this product gives a pretty immediate positive service in those areas.

Having more options around the financial recordkeeping would be a welcome addition. Also tracking time providers work and mileage would be helpful for tax prep.

Theresa
Director/teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Company vision good, waiting for better version

Commentaires : Tech support is amazing. They respond right away.

The most useful feature as a director is the ease in signing parents up for the enrollment process. WonderSchool already puts all the documents needed for CCLD licensing and all parents have to do is complete forms. Second is their billing feature. This one saves me time and energy as I do not have to worry about monthly charging.

“Waitlist and interested” tab for prospective families could use a bit more streamlining.

Rachel

Wow for Wonderschool

Commentaires : I love wonderschool

Wonderschool made it so easy to start my own business. It is very intuitive for creating my website, and taking care of the invoicing

I can’t schedule a time to speak to anyone. Customer service is amazing, but here’s no face to face

Shannon
President & CEO (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Outstanding Product & Customer Support

Commentaires : The product is outstanding and the leadership and customer support teams at Wonderschool are even better! In addition to reliably delivering a great product, we feel like the team at Wonderschool is fully engaged with our team as partners.

The product provides everything a child care owner needs to automate and manage their business in one place.

Each iteration of the product better serves the client. We are eager to see a stronger intersection with child care assistance and center-specific modules in upcoming versions.

Rosa
Daycare (É.-U.)

Wonderschool Review

Commentaires : I’m very happy with Wonderschool , because they are so professional , and when l need help they are always helpful and are quick to reply. When i first started my daycare, they helped me to be more organized and professional. I am very grateful that i found Wonderschool through my friend. Wonderschool has a great team in general that is very professional and lovely to work with. It is a team work and i love working with this company. An amazing company you can trust!

I like that we can post pictures of the children and that the parents can see what the children are doing throughout the day. They can also send us messages and view child/parent profiles.

The only thing I don’t really like is that when we’re messaging in the app (software), we’re not able to send pictures.

Stephanie
Childcare Business Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Wonderschool Works!

Commentaires : For the programs that are in our Alliance having the opportunity to build a website was the first step in them beginning to have a more professional attitude about their businesses. As we move forward in learning all the benefits of the platform I believe that our providers will appreciate the decrease in paperwork, the organization of receipts and other fiscal information and the reports that they can print out for review, reporting and future planning.

One of the only suggestions is to integrate food programs onto the platform so that providers are able to use only one app to comply with various funder requirements. I do know that this is in the planning stage and am excited about that.

Camila
Early childhood educator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Happy with my partnership with Wonderschool

I love having Wonderschool, they helped me from the beginning to motivate me to start my own business, they helped me in the whole process of getting the license, they handle the charges to parents, marketing, website, which helps me to focus on my work with the children and not worrying about anything else

10% for each child in this global crisis is a lot

Gisela
Home child care provider (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Wonderschool review

Commentaires : Wonderschool has made my life so much easier because I know that everything I need is on the app. Another thing that has been my life a little easy is how commutative they are and whenever I have a problem they’re always there.

I really like how everything is in one app from booking an appoint to registering the children and payments. I also like the signing in and out, I think it’s very helpful and easy handle compare to using paper when signing in and out. The parents also love it! they can easily sign in their children without needing to touch other devices.

I personally don’t have any complaints or dislikes.

Linda
Owner (É.-U.)

Great Platform

Commentaires : They have been great!

Easy to use, good set up for following leads.

The limitations of creating my website can be frustrating.

DeShonda

Easy App for Family Child Care Business Owners

The wonderful app was very easy to use. There is a how to instructions that will help you to navigate should you need to. You can instantly communicate with parents. Having the app on your phone/tablet allows you take pictures in real time and post for parents. You can edit posts to individual families as well as to all families. I like being able to text parents through the app. The overall platform makes enrolling new families easy. Your parents handbook and enrollment forms can be uploaded to your wonder school.

The only con is currently can’t upload videos.

Tommy
Director of Business Development & Strategy (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Best Tool in the Market

Commentaires : The engagement and responsiveness of the Wonderschool team is top-notch. The technology has been more warmly received than any other tech we've introduced to child care providers.

The robust features and depth of service and support are unmatched. Ease of use and a user-friendly look, feel, and experience are all just icing on top.

Nothing specific to Wonderschool's tech has been a hangup. Implementation of tech in this field is always an uphill battle, but the Wonderschool team shoulders the lion's share of that burden.

Paula
WEESSN CO-Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

High Level Wonder School Overview

Commentaires : Excellent customer service experience, really open to feedback.

I like that it was built specifically for Family Child Care and within shared services networks, very smart!

I think being relatively new, they are still learning parts of FCC work that could be incorporated into the platform. Especially as it pertains to seasoned providers who have established policies, websites etc.

Beverly
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Keep the software Wonderschool!

Commentaires : I enjoy working with Wonderschool!

I like the ease to edit the website with pictures and content updates. I like the mobile phone capabilities too.

I would like the prospective family info to be easier to see in the mobile version, i.e. their phone number, address,.etc.

abbey
Director/Teacher (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Helpful for Microschool start-up

Wonderschool has helped us launch our IronKidz program quickly and easily! Parents also seem to find it easy to navigate. Customer service is wonderful when we run into any snags or changes.

We would like to see this program be a bit more user friendly and easier to navigate the back page as well as a better Website that we can customize more.

Heather
childcare provider (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Great resource for childcare providers

Best customer support, easy to use, easy to set up website.

Many app features are not available on PC

Joey
Administration Facilitator (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Commentaires : Great experience !

Easy to understand and use. Everything is visually clear.

Nothing really. It’s just that I wish they have a way of connecting the deposited amount in the bank with the family who already paid.

Amy
Home childcare owner (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Wonderschool

I like the automated tuition payments, so that I no longer have to track down tuition payments from families.

Difficulty in signing up Wells Fargo customers

Michelle
Early Childhood Educator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

WonderSchool came at the right time!

Commentaires : I am still getting use to the program.

I like that it's up to date with technology. There is an open door for assistance and guidance. The staff are so awesome!etc

I need to create a for hire tap for inquiring possible emplyees.