15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Recipe Cost Calculator

En savoir plus sur Recipe Cost Calculator

Un logiciel de calcul des recettes idéal pour les PME du secteur alimentaire. L'éditeur vous aide à calculer les coûts, les prix, les fournisseurs, l'inventaire, etc.

En savoir plus sur Recipe Cost Calculator

It was so easy to add ingredients, recipes, packaging materials, etc. to see the cost per serving/item. I could not have started my cottage food bakery business without it.

Having a way to do inventory. So even though I did not come across anything to dislike, I could see that my suggestions were always heard.

Recipe Cost Calculator - Notes

5,0
4,9

Recipe Cost Calculator a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 12 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Recipe Cost Calculator ?

Peter
Operations Analyst (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 2–10 employés

Outstanding value in recipe management software

Commentaires : Very happy for the price. Highly recommend.

- Simple ingredient and recipe building - Fast and easy shopping list and production plan creation - Ability to create USDA nutrition fact panels - Outstanding customer service

- Displaying large number of ingredients or recipes slows down interface

il y a 9 mois

Hi Peter, Thanks so much for this review. Realizing that customers with thousands of ingredients and/or recipes was slowing down the interface we have drastically improved the performance, making it search-based and paginated instead of a single long list. Overall performance viewing recipes and ingredients in long lists is now almost instantaneous, regardless of how many ingredients or recipes you have in your account. Thanks again for the feedback!

Sarah
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

Recipe Cost Calculator 5 stars

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : This is a very valuable tool for me to manage my food cost. We are one year into owning our business and I think there is quite a bit more that I can do with this app that I have not explored yet. I look forward to using the other tools to see how they can be helpful as well. Most of all, I have had fantastic customer service from this company. They are kind, available and very helpful!

Recipe Cost Calculator is a great tool for my small business. It took us a little bit of time to figure out how to use the software but once we got used to it we fell in love. I really like that when you update any pricing for an ingredient it automatically updates all of your recipes using that ingredient. I also like that you can view your recipe in multiple ways. The pie chart of ingredient usage is a great visual to associate with what the costing looks like per recipe. You can also add ingredients as you are building a recipe with out leaving that page, huge time saver!!

Sometimes the conversions are tricky to incorporate. Some are an easy calculation and others you have to enter in a way that the software likes and remember how it is in when creating new recipes. For instance, eggs are in by weight not an each. So you have to multiply the weight to get the correct amount of eggs per recipe. The ingredient doesn't say that how it is entered so you have to remember or check.

Laura
Production alimentaire, 2–10 employés

Great product

Commentaires : Great customer service, great tool to use and organizing our recipes and getting pricing dialed.

Compared to other websites, I found this one easy to navigate.

I just needed something that had a little more functionality to it

Colleen
Owner Operator (Canada)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Great program; helpful for new in biz

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Love it. Looking forward to getting ready for the 2024 season with the program.

Allowed me to effectively price my products without fear of loss

Not sure yet. It worked for me as a new owner.

Jana
Owner/Operator (Canada)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Success After Years of Searching!

Commentaires : All the information in one place! Having a representative right here in Canada and in my own Province! I now have easy access to all my ingredients and when an invoice comes in, I can easily add a new ingredient or update pricing if needed. My recipes are up-to-date; clean, costed, and with added graphs for clearer understanding, including the ever helpful profit margins from maker to distributer.

It has taken me years of searching to find a costing program that I could feel comfortable using, being straightforward enough for my skill level. I am a Pastry Chef first, not a computer person. And, while I was inputting information or setting up recipes it was very helpful to be able to ask for help in real time. They continue to work hard to see that this software encapsulates all aspects of hospitality.

As I became more comfortable with the software, I felt free to make suggestions, for eg. having a way to do inventory. So even though I did not come across anything to dislike, I could see that my suggestions were always heard.

Rina
Produits alimentaires, Auto-entrepreneur

Have seen all the changes

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Nothing but fabulous!

I have been using this software for a few years and have seen all the growth and changes it has gone through. It has been amazing! I asked for a particular feature and the owner has emailed me back to address my thoughts and ideas (I don't know any other company that has that type of customer support). The features just keep on growing!

It does have alot of functions that I do not use any longer since it has grown so much, but I continue to use it because it is so comprehensive and easy to use compared to any other program similar to this.

Marla
Owner/Manager (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 11–50 employés

Highly recommend this software

Commentaires : Very happy with our experience Recipe Cost Calculator. The staff was very responsive to any questions or suggestions we sent to to them. We are no longer in operation, but if I were in a position to need this type of software again, I will definitely reengage their services.

We utilized many functions of this software. We used the software to calculate our nutrition labels for our premade meals and to determine our cost per meal. We used the shopping list function to facilitate our weekly ordering of raw ingredients. We relied heavily of the software in our day to day functioning of our restuarant.

No complaints regarding the software. Recommend watching the tutorials before first using the software. I tried to start without watching and was a bit challenged as it wasn't intuitive to me (I am not very tech savvy). But once I watched the tutorials, the software made perfect sense.

Emiliana
Program Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

La Cocina Curriculum Tool

Commentaires : I've been so happy with this tool. Really have nothing but good things to say.

I love that it is easy to use. I also really appreciate that it's always improving!

I sometimes find that it can be confusing to enter a recipe's yield. Perhaps there can be more explanation given or examples?

l’année dernière

Thanks so much Emiliana. I've taken your feedback about recipe yields and have made a video tutorial and help documentation specifically for that area of the software.

Ariel
Chef/Owner (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, Auto-entrepreneur

My #1 go to for costs

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Every time I’ve reached out to customer service, I’ve gotten a prompt (and likable, lol) response. The software is also very straightforward so there’s no huge learning curve or anxiety when I use it.

I love how deeply it dives into the specifics of costs. From a part of an ingredient to an entire meal.

My only complaint is that I can’t integrate it with another system I currently use for recipe management.

Parisa
Owner (Canada)
Production alimentaire, 51–200 employés

Excellent product with reliable customer service

5,0 il y a 9 mois

After 12 years in the food industry business, we feel like we have finally found a solution to help us manage costs and organize our countless recipes. The tutorial videos are very helpful and [sensitive content hidden] goes above and beyond to help with additional questions. We are looking forward to exploring Recipe Cost Calculator's inventory and nutrition features. Thank you for a wonderful product!

There has not been anything to note as of yet. So far, any issues I have come across have been resolved by watching a tutorial or reaching out to Recipe Cost Calculator via email.

Eileen
Production alimentaire, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Recipe Costing Software!

Commentaires : Loved it!

It was so easy to add ingredients, recipes, packaging materials, etc. to see the cost per serving/item. I could not have started my cottage food bakery business without it! I also really liked the ability to add ingredients with weight OR volume. I didn’t need to use all of the bells and whistles, but what I did need to use worked great! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was always available to answer questions and provide support when needed. AND, the price was right! I highly recommend this software.

The nutrition database didn’t always have the EXACT brand of product, or if it did, it might not have been easy to find, but this was not an issue. I could always find a brand that was very similar, close enough.

Patty
Production alimentaire, Auto-entrepreneur

Amazing!

Commentaires : Customer support is amazing and overall best purchase I've made for my new business!

This is such a powerful tool. I wanted something that could show my costs so that I could price my goods effectively, but it is so much more. Having my recipes and ingredients all in one place has been a complete game changer for me!

The only downside so far is that there is no easy way to add an ingredient on the fly. If you don't have it added yet, you need to close out of the recipe and go back in - not a big deal once you get used to it/as more ingredients get added, but frustrating for a new user.

l’année dernière

Thanks so much Patty. We love getting feedback from customers and have now built the ability to create ingredients on the fly while creating recipes. The feature has been very well received.