15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Seamless.AI

En savoir plus sur Seamless.AI

Bénéficiez d'un accès direct aux décideurs B2B. Raccourcissez vos délais de création de votre liste et le cycle de vente, tout en augmentant la précision de vos prospections.

En savoir plus sur Seamless.AI

Seamless allows myself and my marketing team to quickly gather contact info for prospective clients. I love how easily it integrates with LinkedIn and LinkedIn Recruiter.

Then lied again and said he could move around the numbers.

Seamless.AI - Notes

4,0
3,6
3,8
3,6

Seamless.AI a reçu une note globale de 3,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 148 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Seamless.AI ?

Jamie
Jamie
Partnership Manager
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Easy tool for list building

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
James
James
BDR Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The tool that keeps my team winning.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It's a tank of a tool. I love it and 9/10 times, it delivers what I need.

Seamless.ai is able to target smaller accounts and can find more data than it's competitors. It's a necessity for teams like mine with small verticals.

The gamification/gong feature drives me a little crazy — I wish I could turn it off.

Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Seamless AI Review (1 of the best lead search platform)

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with Seamless AI has been great. My main favorite feature is the Intent Signals. This has helped me and my team to have more meaningful conversations with people who are actually in the market for what you're selling, you get the ability to know who all the decision makers are and you are also able to integrate with your CRM, and have real-time data visibility and transfer. This has made the whole experience with Seamless AI awesome.

What I really love about Seamless AI is the fact that it leverages AI for a quick & smart way of Searching, Finding & managing leads through the search engine. Another aspect of the product that I love the most is the Buyer Intent Signals & getting a competitive advantage. My line of work is crowded with people trying to get attention to sell their products to different companies. With the intent signals, it help a lot in approaching someone with that kind of information, as you will be speaking to their specific needs instead of generalizing the outreach efforts.

What I have been struggling is finding a lot of good quality leads and contacts for our Africa ICP. This has been somewhat of a challenge to me and my team.

Bureau exécutif, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

You get what you pay for?

Commentaires : Wish we never signed up with them. I use the free version of Zoominfo and it's a lot more accurate and quick for individual searches. Looking into ZoomInfo license, but it's very expensive.

Fairly easy to use and navigate for basic searches.

Where do I begin? If you need help or assistance from Seamless you must send an email - there is no customer service phone number. Once we signed up our account rep went MIA and never returned phone calls or messages. To learn how to use the software you are directed to a webinar that seems to be produced every few days. There is no one to contact for individual training for specific needs. The one thing that I found to be the worst is the breakdown of leads by location - for us it's specifically NY - they are missing many counties in their parameters. If I want to search for leads on Long Island (Nassau/Suffolk) counties, there is no way to filter them out. When I emailed Seamless they agreed that was not available but did not offer any other reconciliation or promise to update the software. The searches often take a long time to process and you can only search 10 at a time. Very time consuming and frustrating when you're looking to put together a prospect list. You can also not search by SIC or NAICS codes.

Donald
Broker (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Seamless.Ai Leaders in Intent data!

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Overall, Seamless.Ai is a must have too for your organization if user intent data will aid your company in sales and lead generation.

Seamless Google extension makes it easy to access company data on any website instantly.

The user interface font and boxes could be bigger, making the tool feel easier to use.

Dusti
Dusti
Senior BDA/AE (É.-U.)
Études de marché, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Integration with Sales Navigator and HubSpot CRM has increased cold out reach by 500%

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We use Seamless.AI to get the email addresses (and all other contact info ) of selected prospects and then use HubSpot and Sales Navigator integrations to load the profiles of the leads into CRM for cold outreach.

Easy to use "Find" button on LinkedIn Sales Navigator profiles has made the selection of quality leads to export to our CRM critical to our cold outreach motion. All leads are imported into HubSpot automatically. The time saved has allowed my team to increase overall outreach daily by 500%.

Search functions within the Seamless.AI database are limiting and details on contacts are not robust enough to use as the primary source of leads. Email bounce rates can be frustrating.

Casey
Vice President (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 11–50 employés

Way better than Zoom and way more cost efficient

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Very highly recommend, we save very valuable time and money using Seamless.

It costs less than Zoom Info but has the same data

Sometimes it may not find a lead I am looking for

Kirin
Kirin
Talent Specialist (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 2–10 employés

Solid Lead Generation Software

Love the chrome extension, always updating, user-friendly, multiple ways to search

Doesn't connect to my CRM Exporting Data can be tricky The lists area could use some inprovement

Evelyn
Operations manager (Guatemala)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Data is not accurate and it is time consuming

It is easy to implement since it is web-based.

The data is not accurate. You can only do the search by page, so it is time-consuming, and even when you select only one territory in the filters, it shows contacts in another country. And you don't know whether the numbers provided are direct dials, company numbers, or mobile numbers.

Scott
Scott
Sales Enablement Manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Shady company selling bad leads and terrible customer support.

Commentaires : Very bad. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Nothing. It did not do a good job of sourcing accurate leads.

Bad lead quality, bad interface, bad customer support, shady company.

Abdullah
Abdullah
Manager (Bangladesh)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés
Source : GetApp

Only good for finding LinkedIn profiles! No real email or phone number!

3,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Not good at well. If I knew I'd only get LinkedIn profiles and companies' basic information, I would not have paid a single penny for its subscription! The shown phone numbers and emails are all fake and wrong!

The web-app dashboard, UI/UX, speed of search results, and managing leads are good because it's simple and easy to use.

The search results!! Almost all the lead's email and phone numbers are fake or wrong!

Kevin
Enablement (Canada)
Internet, 11–50 employés

Expensive and Limited

Commentaires : Poor experience and little support to resolve our issues. We received no onboarding even when mention on call. COVID 19 took out our business and it was near impossible to negotiate or even get in communication with their team.

Integration was seamless to our CRM The Gong feature

Integration and proper mapping did allow custom field properties. We could not capture and tag what was entering our CRM. Deceptive sales process. Was not informed of the mandatory 60 day notice to cancel services. If you fail to inform them, they auto-renew you on another annual term. Poor Support Services during COVID, our business went out of business and continued to charged the credit card on file. Communication with a member of their team was long and would result on being deferred to another department for resolution. Limited database and user function. We were limited to only searching 10 companies at a time.

Gurkan
CEO (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Customer support is useless

Commentaires : You cannot use Seamless on a different browser tab. They unlock your account for 24 hours. There is a one-user limit but there is no info about the multiple browser tabs on the same laptop.
The only customer support option is email. You cannot call them, you can ask for help online. You have to post an email and wait for hours if you need to unlock the account. I don't know why but the system can lock your account without any reason.

Unlimited search with contact info with a fixed price is good.

You cannot use Seamless on multiple browsers. The system detects each browser as a different user and locks the account for 24 hours.

Mark
Director (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

Seamless.AI Review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My experience using Seamless.ai over the past two years has been nothing short of outstanding. The platform's ability to generate high-quality leads and sales intelligence data has helped me achieve exceptional results in my sales career. I appreciate the intuitive UI and the powerful AI algorithms that enable me to quickly find information, verify data, and boost my prospecting efforts. Even though my subscription is up, I plan to continue using Seamless.ai because of the value it brings to my work every day. If you're looking for a reliable and efficient sales tool, I highly recommend giving Seamless.ai a try. You won't be disappointed.

Seamless.ai is an innovative platform that provides a great experience for sales professionals who are looking for reliable and accurate business data. The platform uses artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms to generate high-quality leads, contact information, and sales intelligence data. With its intuitive interface and advanced features, Seamless.ai simplifies the sales process and enables sales reps to focus on what they do best - selling. The platform's ability to merge data sources and verify the accuracy of the data sets it apart in the market. Overall, Seamless.ai is a must-have tool for anyone in the sales industry.

One issue that some users may have with Seamless.ai is the pricing model. While the platform provides valuable data and insights for sales professionals, the subscription fees can be steep for those on a tight budget. Additionally, some users have reported that the search filters could be more precise, and occasionally the results may not be as relevant as they would like. However, even with these limitations, Seamless.ai remains a powerful tool for anyone who wants to streamline their sales process and access high-quality business data.

Zachary
Account Executive (É.-U.)
Immobilier commercial, 11–50 employés

Great product but even better people

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I have been a loyal customer of Seamless.ai for some time now, and I must say, they offer an exceptional product. Their software is not only powerful but also incredibly user-friendly. It has revolutionized the way I approach my work, making it much more efficient and productive.What truly sets Seamless.ai apart, though, is their outstanding customer service. During a family emergency, I found myself in a challenging situation, and the team at Seamless.ai went above and beyond to assist me. Their support and willingness to help in a time of need were truly heartwarming. It's rare to find a company that cares so deeply about its customers.I highly recommend Seamless.ai to anyone looking for a top-notch software solution and a company that genuinely cares about its customers' well-being. They have earned my trust and loyalty, and I couldn't be more grateful for their exceptional service.I hope this review captures your sentiments about Seamless.ai!

Their product is far superior to it's competitors because it updates constantly. Unlike other options that are databases that typically have outdated information

The price for sure.. It's definitely a pricey tool

Erik
Senior Executive Officer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Raving fan of Seamless.AI

Commentaires : Seen major improvements to our business development department's ability to have real conversations and drive sales as a result of having the right contacts.

Love the ease of use and the simplicity by which I am able to find the right contacts and add them directly to my CRM. Always leave Seamless.AI with utmost satisfaction. I am a raving fan!!

I think sometimes there are contacts whose information is not accurate. I do believe that this will always be the case as some people just like to stay hidden.

Moshe
Director DiversityAI Sales and Business Development (Israël)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Find almost any contact anywhere contacts can be found

Commentaires : I need contact information to solve the problem of how to reach someone. Seamless invariably has it, aside from mobile numbers.

It's very wide, meaning that almost everyone that I look for seems to be in there, with up-to-date contact information. I search throughout the US, but also most other English-speaking countries and English-speaking people with the titles I am looking for.

In LinkedIn, when searching for contact info, the software opens a new window before displaying the information. Other products I use or have used open a window within a window, without having to wait for a new page to load. Also, Seamless is not big on mobile numbers, which means I need to run other products concurrently.

Katrina
Founder (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

This has been super usedful and allows me to get a lot done in a short amount of time.

Commentaires : Great experience, and very useful tool. with all the movement in the market lately, I was very impressed with how up to date the info was as i see contacts moving within my industry.

I need to look for a particular contact type in particulart industry and this helps me segment very easlly and create valuable lists.

I think it is fantasic for the cost, only thing i miss is Intent data, but that is so much more expensive. I stuck with this.

zeghoudi
assistance programing (Algérie)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 51–200 employés

What AI Seamless for the future !

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : What a wonderful experience with Seamless.AI an advanced search engine that helped me access the information I wanted to work with an fixed databases. This platform also benefits the sales team

What I loved about this platform is the use of artificial intelligence in research and direct access to information

Maybe the external appearance of the platform

Clarissa
Clarissa
Head of Operations (Afrique du Sud)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

You are only a sale to them, horrible support

Commentaires : Absolutely everything. I was excited to start using the software for my business and when speaking to one of the sales guys, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], he said there is only one package you can take, which is an annual subscription for five users with 5000 credits per day at a rate of $500.00. There was no monthly option given to test out the software and they force you to take an annual subscription which you pay every month. Secondly, I only wanted to sign up for 1 user, but they said it's not possible. The package comes with 5 users and as you scale you can then allocate the licenses to the new team members. Whether this is the only route, I don't know, but it was the only option given to me to sign up. After using it for 3 weeks it wasn't as advertised and I didn't want to continue. I sent an email to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] with no response. I tried again in January, no response. I went online and tried to speak to their support on the chat, as there is absolutely no way to cancel the subscription within the software yourself, and no support given. Don't get bullied when signing up, search alternatives before making this commitment, as you get no support once the sale goes through.

Their subscription fee is debited ALWAYS on time every month

Support is NON EXISTENT on every channel, and when you do get through to them they do not treat you as a valued customer

Mark
CEO (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

BEWARE! They don't let you cancel!!!

1,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I used Seamless for 2 years. As my anniversary approached, a salesperson reached out to me by email, at which time I told him I did not want to renew. He argued with me. He would not cancel my account. I have a ton of emails to him to prove it too. So I canceled the credit card I signed up with to prevent another charge prior to my anniversary. Somehow, they were able to place a charge on my new credit card, without my permission, with the CV code, and without a chip. The worst part here is that NO OTHER COMPANY OR PERSON knew of this credit card.. so they found out the information, and pushed a charge through without my permission, and with a card I never authorized them to use. That's wrong, fraudulent, and stealing from me however you look at it. They don't respond to emails from me, and when you call to speak to accounting, you can't, you only get sales or support. PEOPLE, YOU HAVE OTHER CHOICES. That's all I will say at this time.

It works most of the time. It was pretty easy to use.

It didn't always find information. It doesn't come back and fill in the missing info when it does.

Account Executive (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51–200 employés

What a time saver.....

Commentaires : I first used Seamless based on referrals from two other colleagues. I used a free trial and found it super helpful. Recently I joined a new sales team and the company has a paid account. I the solution is super helpful and saves me time finding the phone numbers of contacts. Only since joining the new company have I used Seamless for finding contacts as well. Previously I knew who I was contacting.

I like that I can get accurate cell phones of c-level, and vp-level executives.

Seamless is great at getting the names and phone numbers & emails of executives in larger organizations. Smaller companies are more difficult to find contacts.

Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Good tool for lead generation

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The experience is good, it makes my prospecting very easy. Though they claim it is AI-generated and double-checked email IDs, I still get bounces. They also sometimes provide same percent of validation for two different email IDs

The chrome extension that helps to easily import LinkedIn leads in a single click is a very helpful feature of the product.

The database of the tool isn't as accurate as Zoominfor for the US region

GM (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

I'm pretty happy w/ your product

Commentaires : Good

I find your intelligence fairly accurate. Also, price was a big deciding factor.

My biggest issue is the interface. You waste a lot of landscape with unimportant features. The search field window (the most important area in my opinion) is too small and constantly minimized... and a pain in the ass to navigate. Customer service could be better. Also, I don't think you allow my CRM integration. I use Sharp Spring

Nishchal
Demand Generation Manager (Inde)
Internet, 201–500 employés

An amazing tool for prospecting quickly

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It has been seamless, so as to say :)

We've been using Seamless for 1 main reason here:- Most of our prospects are there on LinkedIn, and manually extracting their info can become tiresome. So, with just 1 click we are able to pull the profile information of 25 relevant prospects instantly inside Seamless, jointly along with LinkedIn Sales Nav.The 1 click feature is really good. I haven't used a lot of other tools in this space, but Seamless definitely helps our cause, so we haven't thought about going somewhere else.

The email information of the prospects are not 100% accurate. So we are using ZeroBounce to validate this information.

Sydney
SDR (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Syd Seamless review

2,0 l’année dernière

Integration process was smooth and learning how to navigate the product

Import trouble and pulling in good quality leads