Avis clients sur Seamless.AI

En savoir plus sur Seamless.AI

Bénéficiez d'un accès direct aux décideurs B2B. Raccourcissez vos délais de création de votre liste et le cycle de vente, tout en augmentant la précision de vos prospections.

En savoir plus sur Seamless.AI

Specific teams within our organization have been using the free version of Seamless for some time - for a free service, it's unbeatable.

When I search for a company and go to select the name it quickly disappears and I have to type and search again.

Seamless.AI - Notes

3,7
3,8
3,7

Seamless.AI a reçu une note globale de 3,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 131 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Seamless.AI ?

Partnership Manager
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Easy tool for list building

4,0 il y a 12 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Partnerships (République dominicaine)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Easy tool for list building

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Seamless is easy to use and the best tool to look for contact info from the website.

Seamless is easy to use, and the integrations work well.

Seamless changed their policy while under contract and I have to do leads one at a time, I can no longer upload a list without purchasing another level of service.

James
James
BDR Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

The tool that keeps my team winning.

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It's a tank of a tool. I love it and 9/10 times, it delivers what I need.

Seamless.ai is able to target smaller accounts and can find more data than it's competitors. It's a necessity for teams like mine with small verticals.

The gamification/gong feature drives me a little crazy — I wish I could turn it off.

Brandon
CEO (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

Good product with some flaws

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I'm happy with my purchase and would buy again. Product is stable and reliable. Support is adequate.

It's a very helpful product for generating leads for my telemarketers. It has a large volume of data and it is mostly of good quality. Oftentimes the lead has left his/her company, but it's still pretty good at identifying fresh leads. I like being able to filter by company type and size. Also nice to have their LinkedIn profile link.

I don't like that it was sold to me as "unlimited", but in fact it's limited to 1000 leads per day. Since only about 30% of leads have personal phone numbers attached, it's relatively easy to run out of leads for my callers. I also don't like that I have to manually go page to page to research leads daily and this takes 15 minutes out of my day.

Dusti
Dusti
Senior BDA/AE (É.-U.)
Études de marché, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Integration with Sales Navigator and HubSpot CRM has increased cold out reach by 500%

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We use Seamless.AI to get the email addresses (and all other contact info ) of selected prospects and then use HubSpot and Sales Navigator integrations to load the profiles of the leads into CRM for cold outreach.

Easy to use "Find" button on LinkedIn Sales Navigator profiles has made the selection of quality leads to export to our CRM critical to our cold outreach motion. All leads are imported into HubSpot automatically. The time saved has allowed my team to increase overall outreach daily by 500%.

Search functions within the Seamless.AI database are limiting and details on contacts are not robust enough to use as the primary source of leads. Email bounce rates can be frustrating.

Marcos
Sales Development Representative (Mexique)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 51–200 employés

Seamless AI Over All Review

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I am able to generate leads in seconds and not only find one point of contact but several to choose from.

Features that are the most important is for me to be able to import into Salesloft, and have the information downloaded in seconds, by integrating with chrome.

What I think you guys can work on, is getting more accurate info some emails are invalid or have old numbers from 6-10 years ago. Some companies dont have any info.

Senior Developer (Kenya)
Logiciels, 501–1 000 employés

Agrxis Review on Seamless.AI

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Seamless.AI was a fantastic experience for me. The platform is simple to use and intuitive, and I value the abundance of data it offers about potential customers. I've saved a ton of time and effort because I can find reliable contact information immediately. I particularly value how easily information can be sent and everything can be kept organized thanks to the link with my CRM. Overall, Seamless.AI has helped me grow my business and I wholeheartedly endorse it to anyone else trying to automate their lead generation procedure.

I adore Seamless.AI so much! My recruiting efforts have been significantly more effective because to their data's unrivaled precision and quickness. I can quickly locate the appropriate decision-makers and contact details for any firm I want to approach using Seamless.AI. The software is easy to use and offers a ton of functionalities including lead management and email tracking. For my sales process, Seamless.AI has been a game-changer, and I heartily endorse it to anyone trying to strengthen their prospecting efforts.

I absolutely love Seamless.AI! No complains for now.

Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Seamless.AI Boosts Sales to any organisation seamlessly

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : My career being into Sales for years and i have seen the difference how we used to Generate leads and now how the leads are generated . Seamless. ai makes it easier for us for any kind of Audience and for any kind of services or products

I love the AI behind the research of every lead what's been done. the connectivity with Linkedin sales Navigator makes it a smooth lead generation tool

More Filters needs to Be addedPricing can be still reduced Value added services can be bundled

Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Ease of use

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Ease of use and large size of the collectable database.

Company phone numbers are often given in place of personal mobile numbers.

Sydney
SDR (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Syd Seamless review

2,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Integration process was smooth and learning how to navigate the product

Import trouble and pulling in good quality leads

Sara
Owner (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 2–10 employés

Poor quality

1,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Bad

I don't like Seamless. I think they had poor quality data, it's not accurate most of the time, and I'm just wasting my money, cant wait to cancel it.

It's a annual commitment, you are not able to cancel it once you realized how bad it is.

Founder (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great tool, very poor customer service

Commentaires : The tool itself is quite good, even if it does have some accuracy issues when it comes to its data. I will admit its not the same tool as zoominfo, and so its unfair to compare the two, so for what it is it works really really well. My biggest gripe is the customer service. I have five licenses right now, and I would imagine that for someone spending a fair bit of money with the company, that I would have a customer success manager reaching out occasionally to make sure everything is going well with the platform. I never have that, even after 2 years as a client. In fact, I sent an email to seamless just last week about that very subject, and of course I get no response which is par for the course it seems. I've heard similar stories from the recruiters in my community as well. I get the strong oppression that they care more about client acquisition than client retention, and when they get you as a client they pretty much forget about you as long as you're on recurring billing. I think if they improve their customer service significantly, they'll have an unbeatable tool. As it stands right now, I'd say it's a great tool with poor customer service and support, which is why I've stopped recommending it in my training programs.

I would say the biggest strength to seamless is going to be the speed at which you could build list off of LinkedIn. The tool is super fast, and that's a huge help when you're scraping big list.

Do you provide some context to this answer, I use seamless for two of my companies - The Kineta Group (a recruitment firm) as well as The Digital Headhunter (a training company for search firms). I also run a Facebook group of about 10,000+ recruiters (the Headhunter & Executive Recruiter Community)where we frequently recommend tools to the recruiter community. I say this because it seems the accuracy of the data has been a bit off as of late, and I'm hearing that not only within my organization but also from comments and posts from others within the recruiter community that I run. Now that said, I'm under no illusion that a tool as fast as seamless is going to be as accurate as some of the tools out there (like Zoominfo and Chatterworks which I also use), but it does seem to be a common theme as of late.

Kevin
Enablement (Canada)
Internet, 11–50 employés

Expensive and Limited

Commentaires : Poor experience and little support to resolve our issues. We received no onboarding even when mention on call. COVID 19 took out our business and it was near impossible to negotiate or even get in communication with their team.

Integration was seamless to our CRM The Gong feature

Integration and proper mapping did allow custom field properties. We could not capture and tag what was entering our CRM. Deceptive sales process. Was not informed of the mandatory 60 day notice to cancel services. If you fail to inform them, they auto-renew you on another annual term. Poor Support Services during COVID, our business went out of business and continued to charged the credit card on file. Communication with a member of their team was long and would result on being deferred to another department for resolution. Limited database and user function. We were limited to only searching 10 companies at a time.

Troy
Director of Sales & Client Success (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

Robust contacts and seamless intergation with Salesforce

Commentaires : Very positive--one of the best lead gen capture products our team has found!

It is very easy to find contacts via other platforms like LinkedIn Sales Navigator and then to import them into a Salesforce database with a single click. In addition, the contacts are generally very up to date and are vetted for accuracy prior to being provided.

Sometimes contact information is outdated or incorrect. In these cases, there aren't really any remedies to the issue than to try to find the accurate information on another platform.

Gurkan
CEO (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Customer support is useless

Commentaires : You cannot use Seamless on a different browser tab. They unlock your account for 24 hours. There is a one-user limit but there is no info about the multiple browser tabs on the same laptop.
The only customer support option is email. You cannot call them, you can ask for help online. You have to post an email and wait for hours if you need to unlock the account. I don't know why but the system can lock your account without any reason.

Unlimited search with contact info with a fixed price is good.

You cannot use Seamless on multiple browsers. The system detects each browser as a different user and locks the account for 24 hours.

Jeff
CEO (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Appears good at first glance... the reality 10 months in is very different...

1,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Beware of Seamless.AI for getting leads - their offering appears to be very attractive for getting 1,000 leads /day, but they force you into a 1 year agreement and the quality of leads is SO POOR that I lost 2 salespeople from it... more below... They suggest filtering leads with "AI Rating" (this is how they determine the likelihood that it's a good quality email) of 50% or higher. After getting 15-20% bounce rates, I set it at 70% - still huge bounce rates -> I'm sure it damaged my domain's "reputation". The phone number qualities were so bad that I had 2 different salespeople calling Seamless numbers and they were consistently the wrong numbers. To the point where they both, individually told me "Jeff, I'm not spending anymore of my time calling Seamless leads. It's a waste of my time" I'm still stuck in 2 more months of a 1 year contract. They don't let you out. I'm 10 months in, no ROI, losing $200 USD /month, with 102,000 leads, but they're largely useless because I have no way of determining which of those 102,000 are quality or not, since so much are garbage. Conversely, I signed up with Apollo.io and as part of their free trial, I was able to get 100-200 leads, send email campaigns, and actually initiated several partnerships with a low bounce rate. Ironically, the process with Apollo was actually "seamless", The above doesn't even account for the hours I spent extracting leads in Seamless, which is completely wasted time. Just cautionary.

At first, I liked the fact that I could get so many leads in a relatively easy way.

The quality of the leads are so bad I was getting 15-20% bounce rates on the emails, even when setting the filtering setting higher than their recommendations. The quality of the phone numbers were so bad that I lost 2 salesperson who refused to continue calling Seamless leads because it was consistently the wrong number or the wrong person. They get you into a 1 year contract and refuse to cancel it even if they provide no value.

Account Executive (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 501–1 000 employés

I wish I knew about Seamless sooner

Seamless AI is the greatest list creation tool I have ever used. Since using seamless AI I have increased the amount of accounts added in my name from 37 accounts daily to 89 using seamless. Fully integrates with Linkedin or can go directly to the company website and have Seamless in your extension. Pulling your contacts is a breeze and can now customize your own reports to get exactly the fields you need. If you are in sales and need to create your own lists, Seamless AI is an absolute must.

After 14 months of use I can say confidently there is nothing about their product I do not like.

Erik
Senior Executive Officer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Raving fan of Seamless.AI

Commentaires : Seen major improvements to our business development department's ability to have real conversations and drive sales as a result of having the right contacts.

Love the ease of use and the simplicity by which I am able to find the right contacts and add them directly to my CRM. Always leave Seamless.AI with utmost satisfaction. I am a raving fan!!

I think sometimes there are contacts whose information is not accurate. I do believe that this will always be the case as some people just like to stay hidden.

Ed
CVO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Excellent resource to target companies and contacts for lead generation

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Experience has been great

Easy to use and great combination using Linkedin to target your Ideal Client Profile for account based sales

The search results are not always 100% complete

Clarissa
Clarissa
Head of Operations (Afrique du Sud)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

You are only a sale to them, horrible support

1,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Absolutely everything. I was excited to start using the software for my business and when speaking to one of the sales guys, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], he said there is only one package you can take, which is an annual subscription for five users with 5000 credits per day at a rate of $500.00. There was no monthly option given to test out the software and they force you to take an annual subscription which you pay every month. Secondly, I only wanted to sign up for 1 user, but they said it's not possible. The package comes with 5 users and as you scale you can then allocate the licenses to the new team members. Whether this is the only route, I don't know, but it was the only option given to me to sign up. After using it for 3 weeks it wasn't as advertised and I didn't want to continue. I sent an email to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] with no response. I tried again in January, no response. I went online and tried to speak to their support on the chat, as there is absolutely no way to cancel the subscription within the software yourself, and no support given. Don't get bullied when signing up, search alternatives before making this commitment, as you get no support once the sale goes through.

Their subscription fee is debited ALWAYS on time every month

Support is NON EXISTENT on every channel, and when you do get through to them they do not treat you as a valued customer

Gabriel
New business (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 2–10 employés

Seamless Worthless

Commentaires : Search for new potential customers is useless by mean of Seamless.AI. Results included more leads for any kind of industry or business area, than for my specific search

Most leads came from LINKEDIN sales. Beside, the search result were meaningless.

Inaccurate misleading information. Takes a lot of effort and time to sift the leads pertinent to your search. Lots of garbage mixed with little actual potential leads. Inaccurate contact information, leading to gigantic email bouncing rates. BEWARE : TO END AND CLOSE YOUR CONTRACT,AFTER A PAINFUL YEAR OF USELESS AI, YOU NEED TO NOTIFY 60 DAYS IN ADVANCE. OTHERWISE, YOU ARE ENGAGED FOR A NEW RIDE, PAYED FRO YOUR POCKET!!! GOOD LUCK

Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Good tool for lead generation

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : The experience is good, it makes my prospecting very easy. Though they claim it is AI-generated and double-checked email IDs, I still get bounces. They also sometimes provide same percent of validation for two different email IDs

The chrome extension that helps to easily import LinkedIn leads in a single click is a very helpful feature of the product.

The database of the tool isn't as accurate as Zoominfor for the US region

Dallin
AE (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Seamless is what you've always wished you had

Commentaires : Love it. Would buy it at any other company I go to in my career

Seamless makes prospecting on Linkedin actually enjoyable, quick, easy, efficient. Words you never thought you'd say about propsecting. Literally seamless to go from Linkedin to salesforce to email outbound campaigns

Seamless can be a little finicky at times and i have had to reinstall the chrome extension a few times to correct it

Abie
VP of Sales (Israël)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2–10 employés

Awesome!!

Seamless data is so accurate!! We use it for all our lead generation.

Not much to complain about. Everything works as it should.

Bruce
President (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 2–10 employés

Don't be fooled - this is frustrating and not what is promised in the sales presentation.

Commentaires : Frustration, disappointment, anger. The sales presentation focused on Seamless's great search capability but never shows you the limitations on using the results that you find. I've been using it for 5 days and have been able to access 23 useable names. Using our older product we could gather 15,000 names in the same period of time.

Seamless has good search capability but you can't use what you find.

You can't use what you find. The software only lets you add 25 names at a time. If you do a search and find 1,000 names that don't fit what you need you've reached your daily search limit and you can't do any more searches. You never talk to a real person when you need support. It's all via chat that is only open for east coast business hours.

Andrew
Snr Director APAC Region (Australie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Seamless Helps find direct dials

Commentaires : Ok. An every day tool for us, but it has room for improvement for users outside of the US.

Seamless.AI has been crucial for us to find direct dials and contact data for people we wish to target for our clients.

Seamless.AI has fallen in usability with it's ability to easily extract information from SalesNav reduced in the latest SalesNav iteration. Seamless.AI in house search features do not allow filtering on country of origin, proving search results heavy in contacts from the US, which are not wanted. For hunting in the Australian market, you simply MUST have a SalesNav subscription to get the most from Seamless.ai - so the actual costs of Seamless.AI once you include the SaleNav subscription is reasonably high, on a per user basis.