Avis clients sur Wise Agent

En savoir plus sur Wise Agent

Wise Agent aide les agents immobiliers à devenir plus efficaces afin d'économiser du temps et de gagner plus d'argent en étant moins stressés.

En savoir plus sur Wise Agent

I like the integration with my google contacts so I don't have to manually load in the people I want to interact with. I like the monthly newsletter a lot.

Wise Agent - Notes

Wise Agent a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 534 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Wise Agent ?

Greg
Greg
Realtor® (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 201-500 employés

Finally found The One!

Commentaires : My overall experience with The Wise Agent has been superb! It beats all of the other similar platforms I've tried over the years...and it's so simple to use, even the non-techies on my team like it and use it with ease!

Wise Agent does all the things I need in a real estate CRM. Whether for basic management of contacts in an easy to use database or getting fancy with ongoing nurture campaigns for leads and sphere, Wise Agent is the best system I've come across...and I've tried several over the past couple decades. While it works fine for a solo agent, Wise Agent also has a great set-up for teams. Since I now have a growing team, we're finding that it works very well in handling our separate leads, emails, etc. We also like the built-in enhancements and integrations, like automatic Facebook Lead Ad contacts import. I could go on, but try it for yourself!

Ok, so nothing is perfect...and I know that by trying many similar systems through the years. I chose Wise Agent because it has more of the features that are important to me. If I have to choose a fault with it though, I would say that the tutorial videos need to be tweaked a little. While the videos are pretty good at explaining the set-up and guiding you through a process, I would like them to start out with "why" a particular feature is there and "how" to best use it. But, that becomes obsolete when the support staff is so good. I've always been able to just call in and speak to a friendly live voice and get good help and clarification.

Brian
Associate Managing Broker (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés

Over a Decade Using Wise Agent

Commentaires : They are very good at responding to support issues and when suggestions are made they tend to listen.

Overall it has all the features of the other top CRM's but is much more affordable. They are continuing to improve the features. / They tend to try and follow needs of industry and the way we work.

The built-in word processor has a little to be desired but is getting better.

Kristin
Broker (É.-U.)

Good Ideas, Poor Execution

Commentaires : Frustrating. Frustrating. Frustrating.

The overall idea is good - many of the features are what I need to work my business.

The development team is very inconsiderate of current users. Features are added and taken away without regard to how it will impact the end user. I have more than once opened my account to find that features important to me and my work flow are either changed or missing with no warning or explanation. Further - customer support people are apparently not trained on the new features. The recent modifications to the checklists are a good example. When an agent is working multiple transactions, the NEED is to stay on top of and ahead of deadlines. Why then, do the upcoming tasks show on the calendar unless they are completed? The critical dates also show ONLY when complete. Yes - these dates are on the task list - and on the checklist - but they are MOST useful (to me) on a CALENDAR - which I SWEAR used to be the case. Then - the task section of the revised check list was modified to be scrollable, but only displays 3 tasks at a time. Wise Agent should use focus groups to design features, because software engineers think and work very differently that REALTORS!

Ed
Ed
Reator (É.-U.)

MUST HAVE software for Real Estate Agents

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Wise Agent has many features that I use every day. Their customer support is fantastic, with 24/7 availability. They also provide frequent webinars to showcase different features.

The many features available in one platform - contact management, transaction management, and calendar, to name a few.

The interface could be improved to have a more updated look. Functionality is there, definitely. Better graphics would be a plus.

maria f
principal broker (É.-U.)

drip campaigs

Commentaires : it is a good product for the price, but there are certain features that could be improved, when I call the customer services the answer may be "oh well, we can't do this or that".

drip campaigns as a core is ok, i can email regularly letters and drips.

there is no relational database between the marketing and the customers list that is easy to figure out. Marketing drip campaigns are not easy to use, for instance if I create a letter I can mix and match it with a drip campaign event.- creating events are not easy to use and takes time, I can't use the events on one campaign into another. Why I need this: I sell properties, I would like to create a letter called (sold september 2019)_ and be able to use that event into other drip campaigns like sellers to be, or new customers, or residential properties sold this year... in any case letters and drip campaigns can be cumbersome.

Rebecca
Rebecca
Trainer Associate (É.-U.)
Assurance, Auto-entrepreneur

The Wise Agent- Best CRM out there

Commentaires : Easily keeps me in front of my clients. Agents like that their name is on the email. They tend to at least respond to me more often
It lets me reach more people at a time, help design flyers, and I love the Newsletters. I did I say that before.

I love the ease of using Wise Agent. I mostly use the CRM and calendar. Being able to send personalized emails in a large group is my favorite part of Wise Agent. I also like the Educational Videos and 24/7 assistance. Love the news letters and Oh yeah the price is really right!!!

My only dislike is the number of emails going out a day keeps getting fewer and fewer. I used to be able to invite large groups to REALTOR classes in a week now it takes 3 weeks.

Cindy
REALTOR (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

WISE AGENT CRM

Commentaires : Clients and leads must be "touched" atleast once a month in order for them to remember you as their Realtor. This program allows us to stay in touch with every client/lead. It also has a Goal Tracker that helps keep us accountable for our production.

The ability to keep in touch with clients and leads thru a drip campaign. It has "standard letters" you can use in your campaigns or you can customize your letters

I love everything about it! I honestly can not think of even one thing that I am not happy with. They are always upgrading and adding additional feature that are a benefit to Realtors.

Stephen
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

I Love Wise Agent

Commentaires : Before I started using Wise Agent I struggled keeping track of my clients and following up on a regular basis. Now, I have over 2000 clients that I follow up with on a regular basis with the Wise Agent marketing features, drip campaigns, texting feature, and email feature.

I have used several CRM during my tenure as a real estate agent and Wise Agent is by far the best. It has all the features and applications I want and need for my business without all the extra stuff I don't need. It is extremely easy to use and navigate. I especially like the marketing feature as well as the feature that keeps track of my sales.

I wish the landing pages feature was included in my monthly membership rather than an addon for additional cost.

Michele

Wise Agent

Commentaires : I use it to create a mailing list - that I take to an outside mailing service to send out annual calendars - because their bulk mailing system saves me money. It is the only thing I use it for anymore.

I DID like that it linked with my phone.

Linking with my phone does not occur automatically. Entering a Contact is awkward. Entering a VENDOR is a nightmare. At this point I only use it for names and phone numbers and now that I think of it, I have pretty much stopped entering new contacts because it is such a challenge. Wish I'd never stopped using Top Producer.

il y a 4 ans

I'm sorry Michele you are having difficulties with the adding of contacts. Our support staff will reach out and assist you with getting that corrected. Please feel to reach out to us at your convenience as well at help@wiseagent.com or 480-836-0345.

Salesperson (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 10 000+ employés

Easy to Use CRM

Commentaires : It is nice to have easy access to all my prospects.

I like the ease of creating landing pages.

I wish they had a stand alone mobile app, instead of having to use a browser to access on my phone or iPad.

Deborah
Business owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

The best and easiest CRM for Realtors!

Commentaires : Excellent! I highly recommend it!

I had tried many CRMS over the years and have found WA to be user friendly and yet very robust! My client base enjoy the communication and after many years we have struck a great balance regarding information we provide using the newsletter email and how many times we communicate with our clients . I like the simplicity of the call log, the ability to create catagories that are tailored to my specific business model which is repeat and referral based.

I don't prefer that I have to look though all communication to find my last personal contact.

Dale
Transaction Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

Wise Agent's update was a downgrade

Commentaires : I will continue to use Wise Agent because the devil I know is better than the devil I don't. I don't want to have to relearn a whole new transaction management system. So instead, I have decided to put up with the changes that I do not at all like - because even though I am very unsatisfied with them - there is a convenience to the other aspects of Wise Agent that I do not wish to lose. I just wish the changes would have been less of a negative impact to my systems.

I have LOVED Wise Agent for over 10 years. I use this software daily, and I've recommended it to others. I find it very easy to use, I like how I can create my own templates for my own systems, and use different templates for different types of real estate transactions. The home screen calendar is great, as is the master list of "checklists" that I have created.

All software gets "facelifts" so to speak....modernization and changes are part of life. Usually although they may be tough to get used to at the beginning, one tends to eventually realize that the changes are helpful. This was NOT the case with the Wise Agent changes that were made a few months back. Although some aspects are helpful (auto save, for example)...some aspects are COUNTER PRODUCTIVE. I absolutely HATE that I can only see about 5 checklist items at once, when I used to be able to see many more. I also HATE that I cannot CLEAR a required date (such as a closing date - for a transaction that has cancelled) and instead I need to pick a date in the PAST, because it won't accept an empty field.

Pam

Daily Wise Agent user

Commentaires : I have been impressed with Wise Agent. I use it to keep track of my current contacts as well as my past Buyers and Sellers. I have been working to bring some of my past clients into the system so I can send out mailers or emails to keep in touch. Once I have the contact entered, it was a breeze to print labels for a mailing . I sent out a New Year's email and it was pretty quick to send that out.

This software does take a little bit of time to learn -- as any CRM would, but I love the support. They always get back to me in a very short time. If I need a phone call, they return the call within minutes. I usually can get an answer by email and they are very quick to reply and help me out. They have good availability also. Another feature I like is the ability to add a contact directly from my Gmail. That saves a lot of time and is easy to set up and use.

The part of the software to keep track of closings seems a bit cumbersome, but I think that's because I'm still learning it. I had trouble getting an image into an email. The add image feature didn't want to work correctly. I did contact help and they inserted it for me, but I would rather be able to do it easily myself. Sometimes their help instructions don't cover the topic I need.

Richard
Immobilier, 10 000+ employés

Massive Change

Commentaires : The Wise Agent allows the team to see the transaction files from anywhere in the world. The checklist keeps us all on track without missing any steps. Customer support has been great from day one. The support team always answers the phone and you are able to speak with a real person. The support teams listens and makes changes to alleviate issues whenever possible.

Overall, the software is great and I have been using it extensively for 12 years. I am hooked on the software and it is a integral part of my business. Massive changes were recently made, seemingly over night. Wise Agent has been great at routinely making changes to improve their product. So far, I cannot see the reason behind this massive change and the changes have lowered my productivity.

The main screen has been reduced in size to fit everything in causing the main screen to look confusing and crunched. The way in which notes are added has significantly changed making it more difficult to add notes. The checklist portion is so small I can only see 5 or 6 items at a time. In addition, the changes made caused the sequence of the checklist items to be altered and no longer in sequential order. I have not had enough time to investigate why.

cynthia
rfealtor (É.-U.)

my thoughts on Wise Agent

Commentaires : A+ and customer service people are great

I use this daily to track my contacts, my follow up, all of my business. I also use it to communicate with clients. It's intuitive, easy to use, comprehensive.

I HATE the face that I can't send more than 500 emails at a time any more. This is a major inconvenience to me. I called and it was explained to me WHY you did it but I was super annoyed we were not given any notice. There are small things that annoy me but when I call and make a suggestion I am usually told it will be passed on. Not sure anything changes but seem receptive. I wish I could export a contact easier. Sometimes I am in the middle of typing an email and it just goes away, I have to start over. I assume most of my issues are operator error. It annoys me that the subject line in the email is a required field. And that it won't pick up both emails, I have to copy and paste over one of them. I wish there was an easier way to share vendor contacts. Overall I love the software tho and am 100% tied to it.

Nicole

Wise Agent Keeps Me Organized

Commentaires : I have been using Wise Agent for over 10 years for real estate transaction management. I have trained several agents to use the program, locally and in other states. I have not found another system that keeps allows me to see the most important info on my file and tracks my tasks efficiently.

Transaction Coordinating - There are a lot of systems out there to choose from - what I like most about Wise Agent is that I can adjust closing dates and all the tasks associated with those dates adjust. I like knowing what tasks are past due, due today and upcoming. It very clearly pulls all my files together and I can quickly see what needs to be focused on at any given time.

I like a lot of the new design updates but I miss being able to see the checklist tasks. I have to scroll through them and I'm concerned I will miss something.

Stephanie S
Stephanie S
REALTOR (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 201-500 employés

Easy to use and great customer service

Commentaires : Staying in communication, contact with clients and educating folks on the value on investing in RE no matter where you live.

The customer service is amazing and fast. I appreciate their flexibility in working with me and my needs.

It is not as intuitive as I wish. I can't copy and paste a whole address I have to type each component.

President (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Great Value for the Money!

Commentaires : The Wise Agent solves all of our CRM needs.

The overall value you get with The Wise Agent in relation to the monthly cost is the number one reason we have used the service for as long as we have. I highly recommend The Wise Agent.

The monthly newsletter format could be updated to a more modern feel.

Natasha

A good CRM start

Commentaires : I like the interface in WA better than the less expensive CRM I had been using. Having a UI that compels the user to log in is critical. That being said, I found myself being irritated in one small place or another, and so I logged in less and less (I also got busier, which doesn’t help, and my self discipline admittedly lacks at times).

Like many CRMs, there is far more functionality than I will ever use as a solo practitioner. Also like most CRMs, they work better the more one uses them. There is a lot I like about Wise Agent - the calendar view on the home screen comes to mind. I like that snapshot of the month and my client events all in one quick look.

I am not a team. Wise Agent is far more designed for agents who work in teams. I also wish there were the ability to customize fields more so. Little things, like being able to tab between fields would be helpful too. Some of the UI is clunky.

Carol

Great!

Commentaires : Very helpful

Ease of using. Many tutorials to assist you.

Can't print out list of contact names with their addresses & phone numbers. Can't search on a "word" in contact notes.

il y a 4 ans

Hey Carol, It's so wonderful to hear that you're enjoying Wise Agent and you're using our video tutorials! If you want to print out a list of your Contacts with their names and addresses, you can do this by using the drop down menu titled Print Media. After you select your contacts and select Contact List from the Print Media drop down, it will take you to a preview of the list you are about to print. Also, to search for a word in your contact notes you can use the search tool bar in the Contact Notes tab next to the Customer Summary. If you have any trouble or need help, please contact our amazing support at 480-836-0345 or hit the Contact Us button.

Annette
Broker Associate (É.-U.)

Wise Agent Review

Commentaires : Great customer service and the software gives me the two functions I value most: a good calendar and a good way to keep track of my clients.

Love the Contact Notes feature which allows you to back-date notes, so if you get behind on note input, your notes can be based on the date the event happened and not the date the information was inputted, like some systems. Also, love the calendar that syncs with phone.

Do not like the email function. The message format looks dated.

il y a 4 ans

Hey Annette, It's so great to hear that you're loving Wise Agent! Thank you for your feedback on the email function, we have recently added new templated and updated our branding templates. We are always looking to improve so your comments are appreciated. Thanks again for reviewing!

JoAnna
BROKER-OWNER (É.-U.)

Wiseagent keeps me in Track

Commentaires : It’s been good I am glad I have it especially for some forms of record keeping.
I like the fact that I can log appointments and other events in Wiseagent without a worry that a software
Update will wipe them out. If I don’t want data to disappear, this is one of the places I store some kind of data.

I love the way I can notate my events and conversations I have with clients and edit them later if I find that I missed writing down some important aspect of a meeting or conversation.

It is hard to use and it took me a while to get used to it. There’s too much fluff and not enough basic buttons to use. Even contacts are obscured sometimes in an effort to push The marketing partners.

Susan
Real Estate Agent (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

This is a great program for the beginning or veteran agent

Commentaires : We are able to use it in conjunction with Constant Contact. I track my leads with it by coding them (BLD SLD Past Client etc)

It's easy to use. Also we use the monthly newsletter to keep in touch with our database.

Wish we could do transaction management with it.

il y a 4 ans

Hey Susan, It's so great to hear that you're loving Wise Agent! We do have transaction management functions! Within the transaction management you can create checklists that allow you to keep track of the buyer and seller transactions or any other process you repeat regularly in your business. We have video tutorials on how to get started with those, or you can always reach out to our support team! The number is 480-836-0345 or hit the Contact Us button, we would be happy to help you out! Thank you for leaving a review!

Susan
Managing Broker (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés

I love Wise Agents

Commentaires : I have used it for many years -- I believe it is one of the very best options for real estate agents.

I have used Wise Agent for many many years as my database -- I love that it can search for information on a new contact. Other features I love: (a) ease of using on my mobile phone; (b) the call list, and © the ease of creating campaigns.

I wish I didn't have to log in each time on my mobile device. Also -- I wish everything was on one screen rather than having the different tabs so I can see all the info on a contact at one time.

Dave
Realtor (Canada)

EASY to use!!!

Commentaires : It allowed me to take a number of systems I wanted to set up... and had already set up and get them all into one convenient place!

It pretty simple and doesn't require a degree to use it. It make the process simple and links to many of the things I want it to link to!

I would really love it if it had a dedicated app and could link with with a couple other pieces of software.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Dave! We have a mobile web application for easy access on the go...just open your phone's browser and go wiseagent.com, login to your account, and a message will pop up asking if you want to save to your home screen. This will save an icon that you can click on anytime! Also, if you have suggestions on any integrations you'd like to see added, please send those to help@wiseagent.com and we will gladly add them to the list! We are always making updates to improve the system for our users!