Avis clients sur ManyChat

En savoir plus sur ManyChat

Easily create Facebook Messenger bots for marketing, sales, and support.

En savoir plus sur ManyChat

Facebook Messenger policies are now very strict and that hurts Manychat because you can't message a user outside of the 24 hour period. This is now making list building in Messenger impossible.

ManyChat - Notes

ManyChat a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 27 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ManyChat ?

Siddharth P.
Siddharth P.
Owner (Inde)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

The only messenger marketing software anyone will ever need

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

1. Growth tools 2. Ref parameters 3. Open API 4. A lot of native integrations

1. Expensive pricing 2. Less responsive customer support 3. Slow development of innovation

Digital Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great messenger chatbot and SMS marketing tool!

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : ManyChat is a comprehensive chatbot that will meet most professional marketers' needs. The free version would be sufficient in most small business applications. Highly recommend the automation and messenger campaign marketing tools.

Capture leads directly from Facebook / Instagram messenger using live chat support icons embedded on your web pages or directly from your social media channels. Automated response workflows make it easy to setup a customer journey, provide FAQs more organically, and capture emails or phone numbers for future marketing.

ManyChat has some decent API options via Zapier which allows access to most tools and native integrations with CRMs like Hubspot and Salesforce. However, this is only contact data and not behaviors. A more comprehensive integration on the CRM contact record that links to ManyChat's SMS and chat activity would be very useful for sales lead scoring and customer service.

Shalm H.
Brand Manager (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Unable to actually message contacts

Commentaires : Very poor.

Fantastic UI and easy to understand features. If only they all worked.

We pay for 10,000 contacts each month ($65 USD / mth) yet we are unable to contact them. We have a full understanding of tags and requirements to contact them, however, support is unwilling to assist. When ManyChat uploads the 5,000+ contacts to Facebook Ads, Facebook is unable to match the data uploaded to even 2,000 contacts. When I contact Facebook Support, they tell me to talk to ManyChat. When I talk to ManyChat, they tell me to talk to Facebook. Very poor support and very poor functionality. They offer no access to the data they are uploading, so we are unable to check if there are any errors occurring and support is unwilling to assist. "Unfortunately, I can't provide that info to you, as we don't have enough insight into the Facebook Ads Manager processes. Please, make sure to address it to Facebook support." They should remove the services from their website, but that would defeat the purpose of building a messenger list and therefore make their pricing irrelevant. We will likely have to involve legal services, however, the legal costs will outweigh the subscription fees. Unfortunately for some companies like this is seems the only way.

Founder & CEO (Inde)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Amazing chat automation tool

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Helps me automate chat and build engagement with website visitors which is tailored to their responses via the chatbot flow.

Love that it allows me to customize ManyChat to my brand colours and then add ManyChat to my website via HTML code. You can easily select and choose the pages on my website where ManyChat is to be displayed and where it isn’t. You can preselect for how much the duration of chat pop-up to appear on your website page. Sometimes immediate pop-up feels annoying so I love that they have this option available. They keep on bringing new features and I am excited to try the newest added Instagram dm automation feature. They make it easy to automate the chat flow, which enables you to redirect visitors to pages or lead magnets tailored to their responses in the automated chatbot flow. I like that in addition to the automation of Messages I can manually check and reply to messages from inside my Facebook account itself and don’t need to log in to Manychat once it is set up for automation.

Setting up chatbot automation has a bit of a learning curve which you need to be patient with if you want to do it yourself rather than delegating it. Not easy to work on ManyChat via mobile app, as compared to the web app.

Luciano Z.
Luciano Z.
ChatBot and Automation Consultant (Italie)
Services d'information, Auto-entrepreneur

The reference app for conversational design

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience excellent: we are dealing with a product that does many things and does them well. After an initial start a bit quiet and with few integrations, ManyChat has been able to conquer and establish itself in the market for advanced features, such as integrations and templates. This is the platform that I recommend to anyone who is starting from scratch.

The product is very easy to use: despite its high potential and the many things it allows you to do, the menus and features are always organized in an orderly and logical way. Good responsiveness and stability

I feel the lack of being able to make chatbots for the web channel: at the moment you can only create bots for Messenger, Email, SMS, Telegram, WhatsApp, and Instagram. In the free plan you can't do almost anything.

Imran L.
CEO (Inde)
Internet, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

When it comes to chatbot automation and ease of use, ManyChat is the best option!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It's easy to implement, simply to use and extremely flexible in making ammendments.

What I really like about ManyChat is the ease with which I can create chatbot flows. What I also like is the visual statistics of it.

What I don't like about it is, and this isn't manychat's issue is that if I have facebook business manager and manychat apps on my phone, both tend to get messed up.

Owner (Belgique)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Smart bots to build your email list and increase your conversions

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : ManyChat offers a lot of options for people who want to engage their audience (and grow their email list). For me, this was the ideal tool to start using bots and it was easier than I expected. ManyChat comes with great features out of the box and templates that make getting started easy. The interface is modern, the software is updated frequently and well-supported. With so many people using this for different purposes, it's also easy to get inspired by other businesses. There's a whole community of ManyChat users that's sharing their strategies and examples. You can learn a lot from that. I certainly did, it has inspired my marketing.

This is an easy to use chat bot tool that has a lot of features for affordable pricing. It's one of the easiest bot software tools I've used for FB Messenger, and you can also use it for other channels (or a combination), which is really awesome. This smart tool helps creating engaging conversations while boosting your email leads and sales. It's very versatile, unlike other tools. I'm impressed with how well-thought-out this software is.

I don't have anything that annoys me. It's a solid tool with plenty of documentation so even though I was completely new to bots, I had one up and running quickly.

CEO (Mexique)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Chatbots made easy but with a tradeoff

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Very positive. It's a great tool for marketing, advertising, collecting data and automating conversations that are basic and/or very repetitive within your operations/sales funnel.
However this isn't machine learning or AI, so if you require more advanced tools you may be better off with other tools or hiring a specialist to develop more capable and flexible options.

No need of coding knowledge Relatively easy to implement. Great set of tools to launch basic to medium level of chatbots in regards of complexity. Free tools don't feel limited if your trying starting out or have basic needs. Payment tiers are based on your audience/subscriber base so it doesn't feel like your being forced to pay more than what your page needs.

With the easy to use interface comes a tradeoff in regards of final complexity of what you may deploy. If you're looking for a toolkit that allows you to develop chatbots you might be better off searching for other options. You're tied down to the compatibility options offered at the time by manychat. Bots require to be tied to a social media account. Managing more than one account at the same time may prove cumbersome.

Ivan N.
Ivan N.
Marketing Director (Canada)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

The OG of all Chatbots

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Been a user for many years and their product has continuously improved and become more stable over time.

ManyChat is the premium solution for all chatbot messaging and automation. It's rich in features and is by far the most well-rounded solution for serious marketers. Their UI is on point and building bot flows is enjoyable and highly customizable.

Their inbox can use some work on the UI/UX side but we don't really use them for that.

Bryan O.
Leader (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Many Chat

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Very easy to use, customers seem to like it to start, but then realize it's a bot, great to send blast but now with restrictions not as effective as once was

Very easy to use, effective to capture data

Not a great follow-up tool for the long term due to restrictions.

Armircle N.
blogger (É.-U.)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Manychat User review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Manychat is easy to navigate and overall easy to send a message and get a quick reply and get new traffic.
I like the different tools that help me build my Subscriber base. I can message a quick question or quiz and the customer will reply with a certain answer and they will automatically be added to my list.

Sending ads is now made Fast and perfectly with the ManyChat messenger bot. It has grown my customer list. I always build my messenger Bot in minutes. Sending my customers an AD in messenger with ManyChat convert much faster. My bot is always on autopilot capturing leads to my product. Their software includes Instagram and text messaging in email Bots which I use a lot. I schedule hundreds of broadcasts at one time. I even integrated Shopify and Google Sheets with my ManyChat Bot. I also save money on ads by cleaning my ManyChat list from Inactive Subscribers. That means I am not paying a premium for somebody who does not want to be on my list.

I like the idea of Sponsored Messages aka Manychat Paid Broadcast. But I don't like the payment processors like PayPal or stripe I would rather be able to get payments directly to my bank account hope they change it soon. to expensive need to go down on prices.

Taufik Y.
Online Marketer (Malaisie)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Engaging my audience

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, I satisfied with ManyChat. They have a lot of useful tools that I can use in my business.

ManyChat helps me to keep in touch with my audience even if I'm not online. I just need to set up a chat flow for my Facebook page, then ManyChat will respond to the question from my audience. Also, I can guide the cold leads to become my buyer with the follow-up sequence.

I love the ManyChat feature and tools, but sometimes they have error or bugs. I also got a complaint from my customer because of an error.

Yann I.
Yann I.
Consultant (Finlande)
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur

A must-have for the modern business owner

4,0 l’année dernière

There are a few things I like about ManyChat. Firstly, its Facebook Messenger bot. Their Drag, Drop and Connect approach is straightforward and will make you feel like a chatbot genius, because you'll be able to create Facebook Messenger chatbot in minutes by simply clicking, dragging and dropping! Then, there's the text messaging feature. While email is still a powerful asset for marketing and sales, relying on text messages can turn out to be a very wise strategic move. I like the fact that ManyChat can be used for different texting-related things, including sending promo and coupon codes or even have people leave you their phone number or a product review. And if this wasn't enough, ManyChat lets me integrate the platform with tools I use for other parts of my business, like email marketing tools, CRM tools and payment gateways (plus, there's a Zapier integration, which means that I can leverage ManyChat in combination of plenty of other platforms).

As someone who isn't using Shopify, I would say that I wouldn't mind seeing what ManyChat does with Shopify with some other platform. In particular, I think that this could help with turning cart abandonments into opportunities to generate more sales

CEO (Thaïlande)
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés

Interesting software for collecting customer information.

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I still using free Manychat to collecting customer's Facebook IDs. I am happy about it. I will try to use the pro one again if I can get full support from the company like to talk to a human or any good tutorial if I can find one.

You can be collecting customer information who contact you by messager like Facebook id. And you can use that information when you promote your Facebook. That is the only function I use on the ManyChat platform right now.

I had subscribed for pro service and wish to use the chatbot to increase new customers and return customers and to sell my service and product inside Facebook Messenger. I found it very hard to use and I wasn’t successful on how to use it. So, then I unsubscribed.

Nora A.
CEO (Bulgarie)

Intuitive chat marketing platform

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : They have an amazing and responsive customer support team and I highly recommend it for building bots. It's also pretty inexpensive.

I love building bots on ManyChat and I always highly recommend it to my clients. It's easy to use and has all the features I need for my projects.

I don't really like their SMS service yet. It's been full of glitches so far and I've had to edit campaigns to make them work after back and forth with their support team (which is great! but I don't always have the time to troubleshoot)

Freelance (Inde)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 1 001-5 000 employés

Fall In Love With Manychat

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It solved all my problems of spending time to reply comments , it's all automated. Best easy simple ever tool.

I use it to Auto reply comments in ManyChat software, very simple and it does everything. Creating flow is flowless features it sends messages automatically. Automatic like comment in flow creation is excellent. There is no need for Facebook to disable accounts or anything like that. Auto-reply comments in facebook is really worthfull feature. User input message in facebook page auto reply feature does all my work. I love it .

I don't find any least features. I like the tool.

Pierfrancesco maria P.
Pierfrancesco maria P.
Ceo & Founder (Italie)

As an Educator Partner I always recommend it

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Build a complete chatbot without knowing the programming code

The platform is always developing new features

Anamaria D.
Freelancer (Roumanie)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Awesome for Facebook ads

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Setting up the flow is really easy and they provide all tutorials you need in order to do a great job.

I can't think of anything that I didn't like about it. The only thing I would change would be the ownership of account to not be linkedin to Facebook but to email maybe in case anything happens to your Facebook to not lose ManyChat account.

Carlos S.
Founder (Mexique)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Easy way to setup chatbots

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Once you get the hang of it becomes an easy way to manage, create and showcase chatbots for different business.

Support... It becomes dependant on Facebook and Instagram, so several times the support team cannot do anything to help.

Erin W.
Founder (É.-U.)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Super easy to learn, intuitive bot builder. Just wish it could do stand-along chat bots

I looked into more than 50 chatbot options, even building out my project partially in 4 or so. ManyChat was the only option that had enough sophistication to support my extremely complex project. (My goal was to build my service as a chat bot, and use the revenue from that to build a stand-alone app.) The user interface was intuitive enough and pleasant enough that I didn't mind working in it all day, every day for about 3 months.

Unfortunately, we had to scrap our entire ManyChat project because our users had so much trouble getting to it. The Messenger embed widget on the website would display weirdly or the widget's buttons wouldn't work randomly. Messenger sometimes breaks its own linking infrastructure. Because it's a bot, it might disappear from a user's chat history. Other users simply didn't understand that it was within Messenger and that that's where they would go back to interact with it again. I had to switch to a no-code app builder, but if ManyChat had also supported its own bot that I could embed on a website, we would have stuck with it.

Ma cristina G.
admin (Philippines)
E-learning, 11-50 employés

Very User Friendly Bot

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : So far so good and I will keep it in my system.

I like how to set up the flow of the chat bot as it's very easy even without a flowchart knowledge. I can also easily edit it anytime.

Perhaps I haven't explored it completely yet but it seems that I'm looking for some emojis and icons that aren't abailable.

Connor C.
Owner (Porto Rico)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

A must have for conversational commerce

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Overall my experience has been good, I just wish the unlimited contact plan remained free.

I love the ability to build advanced flows to create conversational commerce experiences for my customers.

Recently ManyChat has removed their unlimited contacts free plan, which is unfortunate.

Marius T.
Marius T.
CEO (Allemagne)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Focused on Facebook & a little expensive

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We used Manychat for all our facebook pages to sell items in a conversational style.

Its really easy to set up and every step is guided - you cant get it wrong! If you need a hyper focused tool for facebook marketing, this is the go to solution.

Its pricey and limited in functionality compared to other upcoming products.

Andrea R.
manager (Italie)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

The perfect bot for your chat

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : I use for increase my traffic and interactions in my Social Networks page, till now i am very satisfied.
I very funny create a lot of interesting chatbot with emoticons.
I suggest to learn some tutorial for learn better this fantastic product.

I Love manychat because is a good software for create a lot of orignals chat bot, for my projetcs of Facebook pages and websites. Their have a good packages prices for professional use, but i use also free for simple projetcts.

When i started i found some difficoults, but after follow a tutorial in Youtube i understand how work.

Claire T.
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 11-50 employés

It's worked great for our brand!!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Had a great experience with the app! It's exactly what we've been wanting!

It's extremely affordable and super easy to use! It's great to set up and it allows for a great way to connect with our customers!

Not really much to not like, it's a great software and I highly recommend it.