France Produit local

Avis clients sur Power-user

4,7 (88) Écrivez votre avis ! France Produit local

En savoir plus sur Power-user

Plug-in de productivité qui s'intègre à PowerPoint, Excel et Word pour vous apporter des dizaines de fonctionnalités avancées.

En savoir plus sur Power-user

Ppt features are extremely satisfying and easy to use.

For academic use, cost is minimal for full features, but I am not sure the features would justify the cost for some that do not create PPT presentations often.

Power-user - Notes

Power-user a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 88 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Power-user ?

Mogana
Mogana
Consultant (Malaisie)
Conseil en gestion, 1 001-5 000 employés

Easy to Integrate and Use with Microsoft Office Tools

Commentaires : Great tool for heavy power point user. Most of the formatting and creating graphs and diagrams can be done under single tab .

Most of the frequently used functionality is within on single tab. There is no need to switch tool bars often, therefore saves time and improve the level of attention in the document.

Not all features are included such as Bold and Italic features

il y a 4 mois

Hi Mogana, Thanks a lot for your review. It's been a while but I wanted to inform you that you can now find the Bold/Italic/Underline shortcuts directly from the Power-user tab!

Team Leader (Israël)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Great tool to consolidate all key functions

5,0 il y a 4 mois

It makes editing PowerPoint so much easier by combining all the important functions together. It also has lots of features to help make your presentation look much better and professional

There isn't really anything not to like. I do wish I spent more time learning all the other things that it can do because I know there is tonnes of things I don't use.

Thanks for the review!

Sreepathi
Sreepathi
Senior Research Executive I (Inde)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

Power-User - "A powerful tool for productivity"

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

It reduces time, especially in creating presentations, with the help of many icons and diagrams readily available in power-user with no other searches. Another awesome thing is that Excel and PowerPoint templates are readily available to present our project uniquely and professionally. Power-user is the most recommended tool for everyday developments and quickly accomplishes our work.

I don't think any of the cons, but If you add a few more templates for excel, it will be helpful.

Haroon
Business Development Expert (R.-U.)
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés

Good Software

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Ease of use software and integration with other apps.

Loading time in loading icons and other templates

Thanks for the review Haroon

Borislava
Portfolio manager (Bulgarie)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 10 000+ employés

A real productivity tool

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : This is a great software and I use it both in my personal and business work.

I have used many productivity tools, but none can compare to power-user. This add-in really empowers my PowerPoint presentations and Excel files. I can prepare, design, and format documents, link and update my files with just one click, keeping the track where my linked files are stored and what exactly I have linked from excel to opt. The agenda update options are great as well. I can choose many slide templates and easily adapt them to my needs. This add-in helping me deliver better documents, while working faster to meet my deadlines within minutes.

I need to relink my documents when I change the name of my source file.

il y a 3 mois

Hi Borislava, thanks for this great review! Very happy to hear you seem to be liking Power-user a lot. Regarding your question regarding the link, you should actually be able to update the links after renaming the file if you just open the renamed file before updating! Feel free to reach out if you are experiencing any issue

Paul
Paul
Program Manager (É.-U.)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 10 000+ employés

A requirement for PowerPoint

5,0 il y a 3 mois

The templates, context menus, icons, and charting increases my productivity with powerpoint 10-fold. It is on my list of things to immediately download any time I get a new computer or refresh my current one.

There could be better integration with external templating services

il y a 3 mois

Thanks Paul for your review!

Ragul
Ragul
Research Executive II (Inde)
Conseil en gestion, 501-1 000 employés

Power-user review

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : It is very good , we need this in every company

It save time by consuming work from our side and their template are very easy to use

it has small glitches it is very rare but it occurs and it needs to grow more on excel side

il y a 2 mois

Thanks for your review Ragul!

Rahul
Area Executive (Inde)
Biens de consommation, 10 000+ employés

Enhances the power of Common User

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Power-user as a product is very useful. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to create a insightful presentation.

Power-user has multiple tools to enhance the shapes, this increases the productivity. Power-user helps the user to play with the options and create the exact shapes they want. Clean option is comes handy to create a clean and good looking present. I use maps for hotspot representation, maps options works very well. I create sales presentations every week these options help me in creating a meaningful crisp and short presentations

Cons: No critical cons for this add-on. UI can be better in my point of view. Power-user also extend its support to other platforms like MacOS

il y a 2 mois

Thanks Rahul for your valuable feedback!

Narmatha
Software engineer (Inde)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Power user review

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Power user help of the chart's features and the various slides it offers, we can make eye-catching visual representations of our ideas that are effective for communicating them to others.

It slow down my computer down when I was working on several projects. Although a few of the features felt a touch old, overall, the product is excellent.

Sherin
Junior Backend Developer (Inde)
Banque, 1 001-5 000 employés

Must have add-on for MS Office Powerpoint

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Experience with the power-user is very good. It made my work easy at the office. I expect power-user to include more features in the future.

I like the customizable template function in this Add-on. It easy to main the consistency through the presentations. Icon library has the all the icons need to create a meaningful presentation. Unique charts can be created.

Font replace function doesn't work properly at sometime. Youtube videos can be uploaded from the application side to explain its features. this will help new users like me to gain more knowledge on the options and features.

il y a 3 semaines

Hi Sherin, thank you for your review

Gajanan
Lead Portfolio Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Power up your skills and power through your work day

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : My title says it all: I literally power through my tasks and speed up my development time using Power-User. My content quality speaks for itself and it’s rewarding to see my audience react affirmatively to both the quality of content and its design and cleanliness.

Power-User offers features that power users of Excel and PowerPoint often find lacking in those products. What would otherwise take 2-4-10 minutes to do or sometimes much longer due to needing to ensure consistency takes only seconds. I love the cleanup features a lot and rely on the shapes arrangements and style copy-paste tools way to much to be using PowerPoint without Power-User. The library is exhaustive and offers fresh ideas to keep content engaging based on audience needs. I know my content gets compared to those by top 5 management consulting companies in style and quality.

There isn’t much to dislike at all… at one end I could want some features to not be duplicated like some of the shape libraries, but then I have come to like it instead because I set Power-User as my default tab to open. My reliance on Power-User is likely my only challenge, because I find it frustrating that some of my colleagues don’t have it on theirs when I try to help them with some improvements on their content.

il y a 4 mois

Thanks Gajanan, appreciate your feedback! And of course glad to see that you seem to be really enjoying it!

Senior Research Executive - I (Inde)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Power-user: Helpful tool for Document Generation

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Powe-user has more helpful and useful predefined templates, icons, images, maps and charts. You can create a own template and use it in other documents. Using the Tombstones you can insert the project reference inside the presentation.

Power-user has more likable feature other than dislikes. When handling huge data sets in the excel, excel file crashes when Power-user add-on is installed. If the user forget to save or not auto-save is turned on work done in the file may be deleted. Power-user team should address and work on this issue.

il y a 3 mois

Hi, thank you for your review and feedback! Regarding the occasional crash you mentioned, I'd be happy to have a look at it with you. Can you contact us or create a ticket for support on this?

Thomas
Head Hunter (France)
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés

Amazing productivity boost for PowerPoint and Excel!

Power-user has a really impressive number of features that cover a wide variety of issues that I used to face daily when working with the Office Suite. I am especially fond of the Library that includes thousands of templates and icons to beautify my slides.

Currently the app deosn't have many features in Word

President (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

An Indispensable PowerPoint Add-In

Commentaires : As a trainer and coach in presentation design, I couldn't function without Power-user. I recommend it to my clients.

Power-user does what PowerPoint should, but doesn't. Swap Places lets you easily swap in new icons or change the order of elements without having to redistribute. Touch Align lets you put two objects right next to each other. Clean lets you clear out ghost boxes, speaker notes, and double spaces across all slides. The pipette is like format painter, but with the control to only "paint" certain elements of the format. The expanded icon library picks up where PowerPoint's library leaves off. It also has integrated ribbon with the most frequently used PowerPoint functions.

The Replace Color function holds promise, but is glitchy, especially in a large presentation with lots of colors

Raymond
Graphic Designed (É.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Helps me in my job daily and has become a critical part of my workflow

5,0 il y a 4 mois

I like the quick access to all the various tools - it really helps me become more efficient when doing my work especially when it comes to PowerPoint presentations. The icon and map libraries are also absolutely fantastic.

The only small issue I’d say is in the “line” icons in the icon library, many of the lines aren’t considered outlines in PowerPoint so I can’t adjust the width, but that’s very minor.

il y a 4 mois

Hi Raymond, thanks for your review! Glad that the tool is really helpful for you. Regarding the Line icons, indeed they are "Line" in terms of visual appearance, but technically speaking, some have just an outline but some use a fill color.

Dave
Global Sales L&D Workplace Products Program Manager (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 10 000+ employés

Global Sales L&D Workplace Products Program Manager

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : In today's pandemic/more virtual world, Power-user is helping me train, educate, demo and communicate much more effective virtually.

What I really like about the software are the templates and design suggestions. I do a lot of presentations and often am looking for more creative ways to make my presentations stand out and be more effective. The templates and design suggestions accomplish that and more. I also like the occasion tips that help me improve my skills.

I can't really think of any cons except I would have like a little more instructions as a new user.

il y a 4 mois

Thanks Dave for your review! Appreciate the great feedback!

Senior Consultant (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 10 000+ employés

My secret weapon! LOVE & tell all your friends!

The ease of use and overall functionality of the tool are by far the best asset. My company has our own MS ppt accelerator program, but it does not even come close to PowerUser! I have been using this tool for years and have forwarded it on to all of our new hires. It has made it's way around our organization :)

My firm's MS ppt has one feature where you can select a few slides and email out only those slides. That's really the only functionality I think PowerUser is missing in my eyes!

il y a 4 mois

Hi, thanks for your review! Kindly note that we actually have the feature you were missing, it's located at the very right of the Power-user ribbon!

Steve
GM Automation (Australie)
Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés

Go To PowerPoint Add In

Commentaires : Makes life easy for Power Point

Power-User has made the process of building slide decks much smoother. Power-User is one-stop shop for most frequent PP commands, has clean simple layout, and is easy to use. I’ve used this for PP for years, and can’t build slides without it.

Excel / Word plug in not very useful. **need the PP functionality for Mac** I have both Mac and PC, and would really appreciate using Power User on both.

il y a 4 mois

Thanks Steve, we appreciate the feedback! We have plans for Excel, Word and Mac of course, you just have to be patient :)

Aditya
Account Manager (Inde)
Automobile, 1 001-5 000 employés

A helping hand in presentations

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : The overall experience has been great, I have asked all of my team members to start using this as it has significantly helped me in preparing better presentations

The integrated console that provides all the important tools required at one place really helps in saving a lot of time and eases out the process of making presentations. Additionally, the various content libraries provided helps in quick usage of graphic to make the presentation more engageing

File sharing option is only through outlook, while I am using google suite, I have to follow the old-school process to share files

il y a 3 mois

Hi Aditya, thank you for your review!

Girma
Lecturer (Éthiopie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 5 001-10 000 employés

My Thought on Power User

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I always enjoy using Power-user. I hope your products will grow more and integrate software other than word processing and PPT.

The templates are attractive, especially those in PPT.

I am impressed to use the PPT. It gives templates that make the presentation more attractive. But the template's words are limited. In addition, it will be better to allow users to expand additional features on the existing templates.

Thanks Girma for your review

Nancy
CEO (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, Auto-entrepreneur

Amazing graphics with the click of a button

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I love Power-user and recommend it all of the time.

The library of graphics is amazing. I teach nonprofit people how to teach, and I implore them not to use (or overuse) bullet points. Power-user's library of graphics allows for easy display of information without boring bullet points.

It is expensive for small nonprofits or independent consultants working in the public sector. There is a public school discount, which is great.

il y a 3 mois

THanks Nancy for your review. Very happy to hear you seem to like Power-user a lot!

Thy
Lecturer (Thaïlande)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Hello from Thailand!!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : The software makes all presentation easier and more unity in design. I love it!!!

All provided icons and the color replacing feature.

I think it would be great to have the typeface replacing function in here too.

il y a 4 mois

Thanks for the review Thy. We do have features for replacing fonts and colors by the way, let me know if you need more info on this!

José
José
Management Consultant (Espagne)
Télécommunications, 201-500 employés

An excellent software to increase Powerpoint productivity

Commentaires : The times I have contacted the Power-user the response has been very good. The tool works very well and it has become my de-facto default tab for PowerPoint.
It is not cheap but I have not found alternatives at that price range. Good value for money.

The Power-user ribbon provides access to resolve most of the tedious tasks I ended up doing everyday. The list of additional functionalities is really good and it keeps expanding all the time.

Like excel, there are plenty of advanced functionalities that can make your life easier. Unlike excel, there are not many online manuals that explain you how to do that. I dedicate a bit of time to learn about what everything does so I keep improving my productivity.

il y a 4 mois

Hey, thanks for your review! Kindly note that we have now launched a Support Center with detailed description for each and every feature! Here is the link for that: https://support.powerusersoftware.com/support/home

Associate Professor (Croatie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Great tool to improve your work

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I am preparing presentations for my lectures and paper presentations at conferences. Having Power-user enables me to make it I want.

Changing the fonts in presentaion Removing not needed spaces Additional icons Changing the language of presentation

To be honest, I did not find one at the moment.

Thanks for this review!

Shailendra
Associate Director (Malaisie)
Recherche, 51-200 employés

Amazing add-in software that saves lot of time

5,0 il y a 3 mois

I like the image gallery, but also various slide design that I can use to quickly express my ideas. It has saved me time and added to my productivity

Happy with the software and happy that it is available to me.

il y a 3 mois

Hi Shailendra, thanks for your review!