15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

France Produit local

Avis clients sur Power-user

4,7 (103) Écrivez votre avis ! France Produit local

En savoir plus sur Power-user

Plug-in de productivité qui s'intègre à PowerPoint, Excel et Word pour vous apporter des dizaines de fonctionnalités avancées.

En savoir plus sur Power-user

The integration with common software and the wide variety of tools and templates that are much easy to use.

For academic use, cost is minimal for full features, but I am not sure the features would justify the cost for some that do not create PPT presentations often.

Power-user - Notes

Power-user a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 103 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Power-user ?

Mogana
Mogana
Consultant (Malaisie)
Conseil en gestion, 1 001–5 000 employés

Easy to Integrate and Use with Microsoft Office Tools

Commentaires : Great tool for heavy power point user. Most of the formatting and creating graphs and diagrams can be done under single tab .

Most of the frequently used functionality is within on single tab. There is no need to switch tool bars often, therefore saves time and improve the level of attention in the document.

Not all features are included such as Bold and Italic features

il y a 2 ans

Hi Mogana, Thanks a lot for your review. It's been a while but I wanted to inform you that you can now find the Bold/Italic/Underline shortcuts directly from the Power-user tab!

Borislava
Portfolio manager (Bulgarie)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 10 000+ employés

A real productivity tool

Commentaires : This is a great software and I use it both in my personal and business work.

I have used many productivity tools, but none can compare to power-user. This add-in really empowers my PowerPoint presentations and Excel files. I can prepare, design, and format documents, link and update my files with just one click, keeping the track where my linked files are stored and what exactly I have linked from excel to opt. The agenda update options are great as well. I can choose many slide templates and easily adapt them to my needs. This add-in helping me deliver better documents, while working faster to meet my deadlines within minutes.

I need to relink my documents when I change the name of my source file.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Borislava, thanks for this great review! Very happy to hear you seem to be liking Power-user a lot. Regarding your question regarding the link, you should actually be able to update the links after renaming the file if you just open the renamed file before updating! Feel free to reach out if you are experiencing any issue

Roy
Technical Director (É.-U.)
Biotechnologie, 51–200 employés

Issues

3,0 l’année dernière

Malwarebytes refuses to allow updates. Quarantines items.

See above complaint. This should not happen

il y a 12 mois

Hi, this is a behavior from Malwarebytes that we have no control over. But you have the option as a Malwarebytes user to whitelist Power-user and enable the updates.

Logiciels, 201–500 employés

Power-user: Helpful tool for Document Generation

Powe-user has more helpful and useful predefined templates, icons, images, maps and charts. You can create a own template and use it in other documents. Using the Tombstones you can insert the project reference inside the presentation.

Power-user has more likable feature other than dislikes. When handling huge data sets in the excel, excel file crashes when Power-user add-on is installed. If the user forget to save or not auto-save is turned on work done in the file may be deleted. Power-user team should address and work on this issue.

il y a 2 ans

Hi, thank you for your review and feedback! Regarding the occasional crash you mentioned, I'd be happy to have a look at it with you. Can you contact us or create a ticket for support on this?

Maxime
E-commerce manager (France)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

I save so many hours with Power-user

5,0 l’année dernière

The Excel-PowerPoint link is so useful and the pipette is one of the coolest tool to use in PowerPoint. The library brings me new ideas and help me not reinvent the wheel every morning.

For now, I don't see any drawbacks in Power-user. It may be even greater if it was translalted into spanish maybe.

Pravin
Pravin
Senior Project Engineer (Inde)
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés

Power-user Review

4,0 l’année dernière

It is beneficial, and we can work efficiently. We can have all items in a single column, Alignment is very easy in power user

It makes the computer bit slow, and the price is a bit high. while working it closes automatically

José
José
Management Consultant (Espagne)
Télécommunications, 201–500 employés

An excellent software to increase Powerpoint productivity

Commentaires : The times I have contacted the Power-user the response has been very good. The tool works very well and it has become my de-facto default tab for PowerPoint.
It is not cheap but I have not found alternatives at that price range. Good value for money.

The Power-user ribbon provides access to resolve most of the tedious tasks I ended up doing everyday. The list of additional functionalities is really good and it keeps expanding all the time.

Like excel, there are plenty of advanced functionalities that can make your life easier. Unlike excel, there are not many online manuals that explain you how to do that. I dedicate a bit of time to learn about what everything does so I keep improving my productivity.

il y a 2 ans

Hey, thanks for your review! Kindly note that we have now launched a Support Center with detailed description for each and every feature! Here is the link for that: https://support.powerusersoftware.com/support/home

Paul
Paul
Program Manager (É.-U.)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 10 000+ employés

A requirement for PowerPoint

The templates, context menus, icons, and charting increases my productivity with powerpoint 10-fold. It is on my list of things to immediately download any time I get a new computer or refresh my current one.

There could be better integration with external templating services

il y a 2 ans

Thanks Paul for your review!

Ragul
Ragul
Research Executive II (Inde)
Conseil en gestion, 501–1 000 employés

Power-user review

Commentaires : It is very good , we need this in every company

It save time by consuming work from our side and their template are very easy to use

it has small glitches it is very rare but it occurs and it needs to grow more on excel side

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for your review Ragul!

Rahul
Area Executive (Inde)
Biens de consommation, 10 000+ employés

Enhances the power of Common User

Commentaires : Power-user as a product is very useful. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to create a insightful presentation.

Power-user has multiple tools to enhance the shapes, this increases the productivity. Power-user helps the user to play with the options and create the exact shapes they want. Clean option is comes handy to create a clean and good looking present. I use maps for hotspot representation, maps options works very well. I create sales presentations every week these options help me in creating a meaningful crisp and short presentations

Cons: No critical cons for this add-on. UI can be better in my point of view. Power-user also extend its support to other platforms like MacOS

il y a 2 ans

Thanks Rahul for your valuable feedback!

Jose
Professor (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201–500 employés

Good product

Commentaires : Overall good, Once again, rather than sending 20 emails, you send one email with a video with all the commands explained. Done!

The image and content library seems to be the most valuable parts for my job. Also the editing becomes much quicker.

It is a steep curve to learn all the ways. I hope they would have ONLY one video that everything is explained.

Claudia
Teacher/student (Mexique)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Huge life saver

When creating a file that needs to be shared with many people, but customized each time. It may take days, but with power user, you can do it in just a couple of hours!

So far, I have not found anything I don't like about this tool.

Thanks Claudia!

Charles
Sales & Operations Planning Specialist (Afrique du Sud)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 201–500 employés

Power user is the best

Easy to use, helps me make aesthetically pleasing presentations.

I have to download the templates everytime I open it.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks Charles! You should have to download the templates every time actually, so feel free to reach out to see if we can help you with this!

Filippo
Senior consultant (Italie)
Conseil en gestion, 1 001–5 000 employés

Superb office tool

Ppt features are extremely satisfying and easy to use

It could be improved with additional features to integrate excel and ppt

il y a 2 ans

Thanks a lot Filippo for your review. We'll definitely be addining new features in Excel!

Benefits Supervisor (É.-U.)
Jeux d’argent et casinos, 1 001–5 000 employés

Fantastic tool

Commentaires : The benefits have been using charts. I get to really play around and test out boundaries. The advanced functions are also really helpful.

The best feature is having everything that is important all on one tab, especially for PowerPoint. It makes everything so easy and clean.

I'm not a fan of the pricing with the software. Word really doesn't do much.

Thanks for your review David

Christine
Learning Strategist (Canada)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

The Best Tools to Help You Design presentations

Commentaires : Excellent

If you are looking for a powerful set of tools to help you design outstanding branded deliverables, then Power-user is the solution for you. This app provides professionals with everything they need to boost their productivity, including templates, design tools, and more. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to take their presentations and documents to the next level.

It doesn't work in Mac environment; I have to switch to Windows to use Power-user

il y a 2 ans

Hi Christine, thanks for your review!

Alok
Consultant (Inde)
Exploitation minière et métaux, 10 000+ employés

Power User the Best Microsoft Office Productivity Tool

Commentaires : Great experience overall.

Navigation Easy to use Images search Templates

Slows down system a bit While starting the application

il y a 2 ans

Thanks Alok for your review!

Rudolf
Communication Manager (Nigeria)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

My new super power

Commentaires : I now have a new super power... Super user

Different options available.. it speaks to any type of job I need it for

Please add transition options to some slides design

il y a 2 ans

Thanks Rudolf, appreciate the review and feedback!

Goran
Data Analyst (R.-U.)
Banque d’investissement, 11–50 employés

Excellent Product but a lot of room for improvement

Commentaires : Overall it has changed the way I work in a very positive way. Made things more efficient

It makes a lot of previous tasks much easier. The pipette function and the shape size adjusting features are brilliant

It can be a bit clunky at times and buggy as well. Some things don't always work

il y a 2 ans

Thanks Goran for your review! Feel free to reach out if you detect any issue, we'll be happy to try and fix it!

Automobile, 51–200 employés

Excellent plug-in to increase the speed and productivity

Commentaires : I found this plugin by looking for some solution to import data from Excel to PowerPoint. If you need to update the same presentation with data taken from Excel or if you want to have a database full of pictures and templates, this plugin is a must-have to make the experience of working on excel and PowerPoint less painful.

Really useful plugin for excel and powerpoint. In particular, when working on PowerPoint, it is useful to resize and reposition pictures and graphs. In matters of minutes, it is possible to render and prepare an appealing presentation.

It would be good to implement some feature to copy and paste as directly as picture graphs and data taken from Excel. At the moment, it takes more steps than without the plugin.

Muhammad
Student (Pakistan)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 1 001–5 000 employés

Power User Review

I like the clean your presentation tool. And its ability to automate and do those laborious tasks which would otherwise much of the time.

I feel the library needs to be updated. And that more templates and feature needs to be added.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for your review Muhammad. What else would you like to have in the Library?

federico
head of service line (Italie)
Services financiers, 1 001–5 000 employés

excellent to excellerate work and good to find suggestions

Commentaires : usually to produce presentation for C level or to meet customers as advisor. Major benefit high professional output produced in reasonable timing

user experience, tools to align split and format forms. Template and icons

free hand design with automatic formatting ( present in some tools like invisonapp or similar). It could be usfull to skeatch easily graphs and workflow and then automaticcaly have well format design

Halim
HR Manager (Égypte)
Ressources humaines, 501–1 000 employés

Excellent Presentation Software

I am using Power-user for all of my office presentation and it's give me high facility to design PowerPoint and dashboards

Animated drawings and dashboards are required

il y a 2 ans

Thanks Halim for your review!

Rahat
Business Analyst (Allemagne)
Secteur maritime, 10 000+ employés

Great tool to prepare presentations

One tab in the ribbon to manage most activities without needing to switch. The templates and the icon sets are the most useful features for me.

For another application for the google suite, there are more icons available in the library. As it is something I always use, I would appreciate more choice on icons.

Thanks Rahat for your review

Anand
Research executive (Inde)
Études de marché, 51–200 employés

Power user review

It is very user-friendly and we can alignment is very simple and easy to access

Sometimes it's not working properly and alignment also and price is little high

il y a 2 ans

Hi Anand, thank you for your review. Can you clarify in which cases do you think alignment is not working properly? We're not aware of any issue on this.