En savoir plus sur zenphi

Les flux de travail Google, simplifiés. Automatisez vos processus sur Google Workspace sans écrire une seule ligne de code. Commencez gratuitement.

En savoir plus sur zenphi

Non disponible

Non disponible

zenphi - Notes

5,0

zenphi a reçu une note globale de 5.0 étoiles sur 5 d'après 5 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé zenphi ?

Jeremy G.
Jeremy G.
Machine Learning Research (Pays-Bas)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Sleek, simple, powerful, fun

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : A great product t I wish I had the means to use fully.

• EXCELLENT VISUAL APPEARANCE: zenphi's clean, simple, elegant design makes it a pleasure for your users to work with Zenphi. • DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT: Zenphi is built on Google Docs, the world’s leading platform for collaborative work. With the help of the zenphi bots and analytics engine, you can track every action that a user takes and then set processes to automatically execute or trigger actions based on user actions. • UNLIMITED ENTRY POINT: zenphi has been designed in a way that allows you to scale and grow your data as your needs evolve. Multiple entry points are available for any user and each entry point can be customized to meet your specific business needs. With Google Analytics available as an option, you can track every view or action taken by users.

It’s important to know what the competition is doing, but you need to focus on how you’re going to differentiate and stand out. At the moment, it's a little expensive for covering all use cases on the lower end. The price is high enough that it would be hard to justify it for a small side project. For example, one would need to make a very large number of requests on the free tier to make it worthwhile.

CEO (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés

It's like magic!

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Phenomenal! The product is fantastic and has taken an irritating workflow and turned it into a magical, easy to use tool that everyone on my team can use. The Zenphi team is more than fantastic when it comes to support and service. Plus, I've had the opportunity to learn from their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who is an outstanding leader with a passion for his customers, his people and his product. It is rare to see a leader with technical prowess, passion and leadership strength like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

We use Google Suite and we have struggled to find a workflow automation product that specializes in Gsuite. When I stumbled on Zenphi I was more than a little intimidated, but the team is AMAZING! Truly, every concern I had about being able to conceptualize and easily implement our workflows disappeared when I started working with this team. I'm tech savvy, but I'm not a programmer and this product/team makes it easy to get excited about workflow design.

I feel like I needed the team to hold my hand through the initial workflow design and implementation. It might be easier to conceptualize for someone who has more experience in this arena, but for me, it wasn't something I was comfortable doing with out a little help and some guidance. Luckily, the team is fantastic and I have felt so well taken care of through their support and service.

Jack O.
Systems Administrator (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés

Great for use with Google Workspace

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I would highly recommend this product to any business that needs to solve efficiency issues, especially those that already utilize Google Workspace, as these work together very well. This is great software and they have great customer service!

The ability to assign tasks and automate emails is awesome.

It can be difficult to get the users to use this to the best of the software capabilities.

Vinicius R.
Security Administrator (Australie)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Excellent Integration with Google

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : With Zenphi the company could improve the Onboarding Process (Security Checks), registering and auditing all steps during the process. I would highly recommend it!

Easy integration with Google Suite ( Google Forms).

There is no code customization and some extra features should be implemented .

Kat K.
Customer Success Program Manageer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Great product for workflow automation.

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : The tool is great and their team is very responsive and provides best practices.

Zenphi integrates with most of the tools we use and the processes we've automated have saved our team a lot of time.

The error messages are somethings unclear.