Avis clients sur OneHash

En savoir plus sur OneHash

Une plateforme robuste, évolutive, économique et complète avec CRM (Customer Relationship Management), ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), HCM (Human Capital Management), gestion de projet et solution d'assistance.

En savoir plus sur OneHash

Non disponible

Non disponible

OneHash - Notes

OneHash a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 36 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé OneHash ?

Manmeet Singh
Manmeet Singh
Automatisation industrielle, 2-10 employés

OneHash connects all departments of my business

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : CRM , Accounts and Dispatch Documentation

OneHash is a unique platform which provides connectivity to all departments of my business . It has helped everyone to stay connected , the workflows are now very smooth and everyone is loving it .

The implementation takes time , as there are few videos , however there are lot of help files available to do the setup . The customer support team is very interactive and helps you in real time to setup everything

il y a 3 mois

Hi Manmeet, Thank you for such a wonderful review.

Vinayak
Construction, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Time to change to OneHash

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Exceptionally well, no complaints so far. We get help / support on holidays too.

Very good, fast and easy to use. Having lots of features which we cannot list here (everything). Best for a startup. For the given price AWESOME deal. Pro Full package, no restrictions Highly customizable & scalable Quick, accurate & kind and accurate support team Fast response host server, no lag at all

Self-implemented but easy to do so Only Chat and Email support (But very quick support)

il y a 9 mois

Dear Vinayak, thanks for sharing your experience and for leaving such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved our product.We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in everyday. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Rishabh
Entrepreneur (Inde)
Textile, 51-200 employés

Onehash is the best ERP cum CRM for most businesses

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Onehash is on the path to revolutionize the way businesses manage their day to day activities. Gone are the days when people used notepads to maintain data of every single activity. They have literally made it as easy as possible to store every single data point of your business and scale it exponentially without even breaking your bank. I highly recommend every entrepreneur to give Onehash a shot and you won't be able to find a better alternative at the moment. Special mention to the support staff who have been proactive in solving users queries. [SENSITIVE CONTENT], one of the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is literally in direct contact with users which shows the amount of dedication and passion they possess towards the product. I am highly impressed, wish them all the best and hope they take this product to new heights. 😁👌 Cheers!!! 🍻

I have not found any drawbacks as of now.

il y a 6 jours

Hi Rishabh, A perfect 10 makes our day. We are adding various additional features all at no additional cost. We will keep you posted. Thank you for your time.

Amit
Senior Manager - BPR (Inde)
Traduction et localisation, 11-50 employés

OneHash Review, May 2022

3,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : With OneHash, we are expecting to use it as one stop solution for everything apart from our e-commerce site operations, whether it is CRM, Production management, Quality and Feedback management, Email management, KnowledgeBase, Finance/ Accounting management, to name major few. We have been able to get some benefits from CRM, Feedback and Email, but yet to use it at optimized level.

1. Public webform facility, which post a good training a non-technical person can also use. 2. Module/ DocType based approach for each and every activity is unique, and that helps user to have a good control over customization options. 3. Sequential process driven mechanism can be used to optimize the productivity/ output, if designed strategically. 4. Almost every module has it's own custom facility like Listing, Dashboard, Reports and auto-notification facility. Being so vast on module level and built on a unique concept of DocType, it also makes it sometimes complex to work on. We have integrated it with our small e-commerce site, which took us time more than expected, to understand the system architecture and API call relation before development.

Facilities related to ease of customization and custom field types must be improved. The unique USP of the software "Module/ DocType based approach" is also one of the major critical aspect, which needs to be improved as it creates problem with creating bridges between external systems or few times even in internal modules. We have integrated it with our small e-commerce site, which took us time more than expected, to understand the system architecture and API call relation before development.

il y a 4 mois

Hi Amit, Thank you for your feedback. We will definitely work on it and will try to get a 5*. Thank You.

vidyasagar
Managing Director (Inde)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11-50 employés

best erp for sme's

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Low cost, Integrate with all departments in organization, the best customization.

need more storage space and some MIS reports required for financial module

il y a 6 jours

Hi Vidyasagar, Thank you for your time. We already have MIS reports in our financial module to know more kindly reach us at support@onehash.ai. You can add additional 25GB of space with an affordable cost of $30/month

Noel
Dueño (É.-U.)

One hash CRM

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Lo considero excelente, particularmente que si no sabes como hacer algo te brindan buen soporte. También si deseas integrar funciones u otros el euro está dispuesto a ayudar a hacerlo costomizado.

Puedo manejar los clientes, productos, y facturación en un solo lugar

Puede ser un poco complicado de entender al principio si deseas integrar muchos opciones que tiene. La parte de contabilidad cero es lo más complejos.

il y a 9 mois

Thankyou so much! We work hard to meet expectations like yours and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Hossam
Engineer (Arabie saoudite)
Agriculture, 11-50 employés

The Most Value for money ERP

5,0 il y a 5 mois

very simple user interface and routing between pages is very fast

You will need a while to understand the system and how it is connected to each other

il y a 5 mois

Hi Hossam, Thank you for your warm words. Thanks, Team OneHash

Pradeep
GM-R&D DESIGN (Inde)
Meubles, 201-500 employés

"User Friendly software - compared to other ERP application"

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience was good, because I was a new user of this. Apart of that I have learned lots of new things in this software and it is very easy to learn. My best experience is with this software, that was customer support service.

I like in this software is overall design, working conditions & linking process is best. And one more thing, we can customized this software basis of our requirements. It is the best thing in this software.

In this software have one major issue is foam design. There are only 12 columns in front of page. But as per my experience Onehash team should think about on this. if I would be developer of Onehash then I will provide at least 20 columns in single form page. Because in manufacturing companies have lots of data at time of order punching.

il y a 7 mois

Hi Pradeep, Thank you for opting our implementation support and being one of our valued customer. We will definitely look into the feasibility of having more columns on front page. Thank You.

Mihir
Software developer (Inde)
Comptabilité, 51-200 employés

Perfect Customer Support

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Honestly OneHash is such a good platform for small enterprises.Highly,Highly recommend to anyone who wants CRM software.All services by just a click with very economical rate.

Highly customisable CRM to manage your contacts,fundraising pipeline,gmails and which is better suited for B2B Businesses.A solution rather than a problem type approach.Amazing features , very efficient.Quick support team

Too much tools to use sometimes it's confusing ( but the support team helped me a lot)

il y a 7 mois

Hi, Your reviews are important to us. Thank you for such a wonderful feedback. It is recommended to start with one module at a time. You can disable the one which you are not using. For any issues reach out to us at support@onehash.ai or ping us on our chat support portal. Thank You.

JAPNEET
Customer Relationship Manager (Inde)
Banque, 201-500 employés

Most affordable CRM

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very affordable, efficient and effective CRM

All the features of CRM we are getting at very affordable price. Support is available on a click Very smooth integration Recommended for small and medium enterprises

Need to improve the user experience. Feature wise everything is fine

l’année dernière

We are glad to hear this.

Thomas
Marketing Lead (Canada)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

A Solid CRM Option

4,0 il y a 3 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall my experience was positive. The platform is fairly easy to use and it looks like it would have been ably to accomplish everything I wanted. Unfortunately, a last-minute decision was made to go with another platform that the rest of the team was familiar with that was slightly cheaper. Don't overlook OneHash, I think you'll be happy with it.

I really like OneHash's feature stack - I was looking for a replacement for a much more expensive CRM platform (you can probably guess the one) and this one was a very high contender. It's sleek and fairly easy to use. Don't overlook this one.

There's really not much I can say in the way of negatives. You'll likely get what you're looking for out of a CRM with OneHash.

jayesh
CEO (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

One of the best software for management of sales

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : My experience with OneHash has been great so far. At first I thought it was a bit expensive but the features and services it offers are worth the purchase. Consider it an investment in your business.

The software helps save a lot of time. Has good management operation and easily tracks the performance of the sales team. The good part about this product is that it allows users to gain insights on work progress in line with deadlines.

Full enterprise implementations are not possible because of the design. It's a good thing that people are able to quickly and correctly learn how to use it.

Gaurav
Head HR (Inde)
Services financiers, 201-500 employés

Great Product to Automate Critical Business Processes

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Amazing. Saves time and provides data and insights on fingertips.

Single source of truth. All modules are available.

Although the UI has improved a lot. There is still a scope of further improvement.

il y a 9 mois

Thank you so much for your kind words, Gaurav.

Anant
Head of business (Inde)
Banque, 201-500 employés

Amazing Product

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : The team is very passionate, knowledgeable and customer centric

Fast, Intuitive and expressive! The BI dashboard is amazing! Offers flexibility

Nothing is bad about his product. The support is amazing!

il y a 9 mois

We're so glad you had a good experience.

Nathan
Owner (Serbie)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Robust platform for a marketing agency

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Excellent tool and the team continues to develop it. Definitely recommended if an organization is looking for a tool to implement and expand into.

Easy to set up and integrate. Some features we are not using as of yet, but there is room to grow into the platform which is good to know.

Learning new systems can be a challenge sometimes, there should be more onboarding support with videos support in my opinion.

il y a 9 mois

Thanks for writing a review. We appreciate the feedback and all the positive points.

Sanjay
Director (Canada)
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés

Excellent Product With Fantastic Support!

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Flawless integration of emails, social campaign runs and Data Management!

If they can integrate SMS feature for lead management, that would be great!

il y a 9 mois

Dear Sanjay, Thank you for your time. OneHash can be easily integrated with SMS Gateway, Kindly refer this doc https://help.onehash.ai/en/article/sms-settings-1n7eorj/ Feel free to buzz us on our website chat support portal if you have any queries. Thank You.

Garth
Creative Director (Afrique du Sud)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Every Entrepreneur should OneHash their Business

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : To be honest, I can't fault them. Their customer service is EXCELLENT. It's worth saying again. Their CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT. Great Experience. The follow-up is quick. They care about you and your business. Then there is OneHash the product which is everything an entrepreneur needs to GROW their business. I even said I would buy a couple for my clients. It is GREAT product. Thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for always following up and always been quick with responding.

OneHash has everything you need to GROW your business.

The only thing I didnt like was the aesthetics of the invoice. But I believe they will sort it out in time.

l’année dernière

Thanks for your valuable input, we will surely work on providing better aesthetics.

Amit
Mode et vêtements, 11-50 employés

Ferrari at the cost of Honda

5,0 l’année dernière

Highly Configurable with just drag and drop.

Sometime it lags while updating the plan.

il y a 9 mois

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put.

Vikas
Digital Marketing Manager (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Easy on Pocket CRM

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It was an average experience. But $49 lifetimes is worth going for this tool

The team is responsive clean UI boards and list view easy customer info additions Webhooks and other integrations

Sales team does not completely know the product team unable to explain the features no easy tutorials or documentation for beginners.

l’année dernière

Thank you for your honest review.

Ashis
Brand Manager (Inde)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

One Hash Reduce the time my sales team maging client data, so that they got more time talking with t

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Excellent! It's add to our company's bottom line by saving money on high price CRM, we are enjoying same features at lower cost, with peace of mind.

It's user-friendly, do not required much time to spend team when a new employee join. As a growing company that is what we needed.

Speed can be improved as it provides multiple features.

l’année dernière

Thank you for your input, we will definitely gear up.

Eric
Eric
Founder (France)
Biens de consommation, Auto-entrepreneur

A good tool to manage my leads and sales with ease

4,0 il y a 10 mois

I love Onehash because it is so easy to use and easy to get started. I get so much value from this tool because I have been able to track my leads and convert them to customers. I have been able to run a campaign with ease and have been able to see a clear, concise view of my leads and what I need to do to convert them into customers. I also love the reports that I can generate to see how my campaigns are going. I highly recommend this tool for anyone who needs a lead management tool.

What I like the least is the quality of the french tranlations sometimes not done in some sections.

il y a 9 mois

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Mark
CEO (Trinité-et-Tobago)
Relations publiques et communications, 2-10 employés

Best Business Investment

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Great experience overall

I like the fact that onehash is complete. The developers thought about everything

I wish there was live onboarding support.

il y a 7 mois

Hi, Thank you for your kind words. We are continuously working an updating our YouTube channel and our knowledge base. For any quick queries you have we are just OneChat away. Thank You.

Siddharth
Siddharth
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Easy, Flexi and Quick Solution

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : I am happy with OneHash and using it without any difficulty.

UI Design, Ease of Use, Reports. Kanban View in Leads / Opportunity makes everyone's life easier.

A customizable theme should be available, eCommerce is not easy to customize.

il y a 9 mois

We really appreciate you for taking out time to share your experience with us.

Owner (Inde)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11-50 employés

High value product at good price ,

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : People are good , trustworthy , confident about their product they are offering. But mobile application is required at the earliest , entry part and reports part should be simple , not text , icons are required , they improve the same by watching their competetors in the same segment and nearest offering

All in one , no need to pay separately ,for each and every software.

Interface of the software needs to be improved a lot , instead of text for each and every step , it will be good to use icons with name . Now it is looking like a dos interface , this part is important for people like us.

il y a 8 mois

Hello, Thank you for honest feedback. We have taken a note of it. Our team will work on these points. Thanks,

Luke
Owner (Australie)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Bargain Software packed with features

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Clean UI, Responsive Support, The amount of features, The Price is crazy cheap for the features you get.

The mobile app needs some work, Some areas are a little hard to learn at first.

il y a 11 mois

We are glad you loved it.