• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur eureQa

Low-code SaaS platform for automated regression, cross browser and performance testing of web & mobile apps, APIs and DB.

En savoir plus sur eureQa

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé eureQa ?

Kenithe B.
Kenithe B.
QA Lead (É.-U.)
Biotechnologie, 501-1 000 employés

Excellent Automation Tool with great training

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : It has been one of the most positive experiences with automation I have had in my QA career.

I like how flexible it is and the robustness of the reporting. We are primarily using it to run test cases that are data intensive and are tedious and time consuming run manually. We can get tests run in a few hours that would take weeks to run manually.

Its not exactly a con but there are so many features it is not easy to figure out without the training or SME help.

Megha S.
QA Analyst (Australie)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés

Good automation product.

4 l’année dernière

1. Easy to design scripts with selenium commands available in a select dropdown such as click, select and assert commands. Ability to have multiple locators for a single command in case we need to have for different locators for different browsers. 2. Cross browser testing is there which enables us to test our application on different browser versions. 3. Running tests in parallel on cloud which is big advantage to our framework as it reduces execution time and gives us the ability to provide application quality results fast enough. 4. Jira integration is a plus feature which helps linking jira issues with the runs and in turn gives us a consolidated report on what runs got affected by which tickets.

Ability to create object repository feature is not available which makes the maintenance of the script little tough in scenarios when there is change in locator for an element.

l’année dernière

Megha, Thank you for your review. eureQa does have an implicit (internal) object repository that is automatically updated using the Magic Wand feature in QaSCRIBE. This eliminates the need to manually update element locators when your app changes.

Rohan S.
VP of Operations (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

An Efficient Way to Cut Down on UI Testing Overhead

4 l’année dernière

• Ability to record the web elements and re-execute. • Instant test validations post recording scenario by executing scripts. • Ability to edit scripts using element locator feature. • Ability to auto suggest various locators available for reaching the web element. • Rapid syntax reference for commands or instructions from knowledge base during scripting. • Ability to read parameterized test data from CSV and Excel. • Numerous scenarios creation by means of script re-usability feature. • Supporting various test environments with less script changes. • Cross browser testing support. • Simulating various devices for testing. • Screenshots, videos and test logs make it efficient to debug failed tests. • Auto re-executions with AI/ML for the failed scenarios. • Transaction details report provides the clear understanding of the test execution results. • Reliable automation outputs. • Significant extended support post the onboarding process.

• Should be proficient to execute multiple scenarios in a single run definition for auto re-execution of failed scenarios. • System aborts should be captured accordingly in reports. • Incapable to capture the videos and network logs in Selenoid executions. • Execution timings, even via the high-volume Selenoid server, is not as quick as expected. • Buggy updates at times. • Does not always capture the real-time screenshot at exact failed instruction. • Not as cooperative in PDF file validations with chrome browser. • Reports count discrepancies for test results. • While extended support is offered, 24X7 is not. • Email test result notifications should be triggered post AI/ML executions. • Support through Microsoft Teams or Slack will be an extra advantage.

l’année dernière

Thank you for your response Rohan. Please note that eureQa does support Slack integration

Mehul L.
Global Head - Automation (Australie)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés

The Vendor Client Relationship | An amazing bond !!

4 l’année dernière

1. eureQa's ability to support Functional Testing, Cross Browser/Device Testing, and Performance Testing. 2. eureQa's open API Framework to support custom client requirements 3. Easy to script, run, report, and maintain 4. An enterprise level security which allows us to test with confidence without worrying about cyber attacks and data breaches. 5. eureQa's ability to speed up test execution times with it's parallel execution framework

eureQa software still requires enhancements which can add value to it's ever growing abilities. Functions like bulk actions and folder tree structures are still missing. But, eureQa's customer focused approach is well defined and highly appreciable. Team at eureQa has worked with us to get constant feedback on product and formed business cases to enhance product which not only helps us but to other clients too. I am sure with time, we will be able to get all these amazing enhancements in upcoming versions of eureQa.

l’année dernière

Thank you Mehul. Input from our users is an important part of our platform improvement process, and your feedback is very helpful.

Neslihan D.
QA Analyst (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, 201-500 employés

The review:))

4 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I thought it is easy during training, since I knew Selenium. It is still easy if I get more experience and knowledge in order to handle exceptions and how to use command effectively. I feel like Eureqa is great tool, since it offers to execute our tests in different device, and cross- browser testing

I really like the way how system creates test script by capturing the step by our manual test. We can not perform Database and APi yet, but it is wonderful to be able to perform all type of testing with one product. We also can execute our test in different device and cross browser testing. This is the feature I like the most. Tagging and local execution also one my favorite, I also like the way how reports reflect our test runs.

Trouble shooting and debugging is difficult. We should have got more information about how to handle frames, calendar, popup etc. in the training. When I check training document, I have seen that we only get initial training, there are more trainings for creating advance test scripts, database and API testing. I attend a booth camp and pay a lot of money to learn automation, 40 hours of class in a week and additional study on top of it for six months. I do not mind taking more training to learn automation, especially it is free. I wish we had more trainings to learn all of this. And lastly we could have better communication with EureQA team, since we have 12 hours different, I think it makes our communication harder.

Raphael R.
Test Automation Lead (Afrique du Sud)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés

Positive experience

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The eureQA platform has enabled the team I primarily work in (e-commerce) to gain 80% test automation coverage of our customer facing websites. This has drastically reduced the manual regression time needed and allowed for shorter testing cycles. The eureQA team performed the automation scripting and subsequent maintenance, enabling the team to focus on testing changes and exploratory testing. Support aspect is top notch, and would recommend the company based purely on this.

Platform is cloud based, no need to manage additional hardware. Able to execute tests against multiple browsers/devices, and not have to maintain this infrastructure.

Interface does take some time to get use, but there is training and support available. Improvements have been made over the last year, which have been positive.

Thank you Raphael.

Keith M.
Head of IT (R.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés

eureQa Automated Testing

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Experience has been great with eureQa where they will build your tests and triage any issues which arise

The eureQa product allows us to perform cross browser testing very quickly which is very important for our business because as an e-retailer our customers access our website via a wide range of different devices.

I think the process for triggering test runs could be made simpler instead of having to edit files to select which tests you want to run

Anushree R.
Software Quality Assurance Analyst (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Overall the best!

4 il y a 9 mois

-Automated environment for execution of batches -Design of the Platform -Ease of designing the test cases -AI/ML feature -Support and maintenance -Multiple Browser functionality -QaSCRIBE feature

-Triage Analysis feature, can be made easier -Batch setup feature, can be made feasible -Multiple Run ID execution at an instant, feature can be added -Tedious maintenance in case of large number of test cases

Jason K.
developer (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés

eureqa

5 l’année dernière

My favorite feature is QaSCRIBE, a tool which allows you to record your interactions with your project and use that as the foundation of my scripted tests.

their documentation/knowledge base could be better.

Hari K.
APPLICATIONS ADMINISTRATOR (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001-10 000 employés

Eureqa Testing

5 il y a 4 mois

Automated testing designed by Eureqa has help us identify many issue with our applications and helped us prevent outages.

Everything works great, the only con i have is It is not that user friendly but training is provided before you start automate testing.

Charles H.
QA Manager (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 51-200 employés

Good value for the money

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Working with the managed integration has allowed us to build substantial coverage for our websites in less than one year. Constant communication is available and everything has been completed in a timely fashion.

The app runs in the cloud which makes it efficient. Offers a good selection of browsers and operating systems. Running tests in parallel saves time when executing test suites. We have been able to create an entire regression suite for our websites in less than a year.

The app is more difficult to use than it should be. The training program could be improved to include more real life usage examples. The ability to execute a test suite should be a simple click operation instead of requiring multiple entries.

il y a 12 mois

Thank you Charles.

Srisagar V.
QA Project Lead (Inde)
Entreposage, 10 000+ employés

EureQa - Review

4 il y a 11 mois

EureQa evolved exponentially every year, if we compare 5 years back to now there is drastic change in the application. With this product people with minimal coding knowledge can use this software and automate any web based application.

For our requirement all features are available in EureQa.

Taylor M.
Digital Solutions Specialist (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 1 001-5 000 employés

Vallen Review

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The experience has been beneficial for us. Eureqa has been able to catch mistakes we were unaware of, however the training and UI of the website and email could use some enhancements for better ease of use.

The solution allows us to find errors on our site before our customers do. It also frees up my time so I do not have to worry about consistently testing old features.

I think it is difficult to follow. I went through the training course and I am still lost on where to find some of the information I need. There are so many things to view on the Eureqa site that it is easy to get lost. Also, I think the error report email could be designed better to get me to the different report pages with one click.

l’année dernière

Thank you for your feedback Taylor.

Timmy H.
Platform Operations (Pays-Bas)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés

great addition to your qa tools

4 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : eureqa can do high volume checks on lots of pages and locales, eliminating manual work and give us an extra tool outside our inhouse QA

integrating and setting up is easily done with the help of eureQa's wonderful team.

some technical knowledge required. sometimes hard to debug what the rootcause is of the error notifications

Maria K.
Quality Analyst II (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201-500 employés

A versatile and practical tool for novice automators

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : My initial experience with eureQA could have been much better if additional one on one training time was provided for team members who are willing to automate scripts for the first time

eureQA is a very versatile and practical tool that allowed my team to automate our multiple products in a central place. The Advanced Search is very helpful to filter through test scripts and runs when there are multiple users automating a single product.

With being new to automation, there is some difficulties with automating for Apex and JavaScript language...extra efforts and tweaks were needed to produce consistent successful runs

Russell G.
Digital Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 201-500 employés

eureQa's Automated Testing is the security blanket we all need

4 il y a 11 mois

Screen shots and video let you quickly spot the problem while the ability to test across devices and browsers ensure you've covered all your bases.

There are a lot of functions, many hidden behind tiny icons. It's both a blessing and a curse that just about everything in the UI is clickable. Learning basic functions is relatively painless but it would take some commitment to fully exploit everything that is available.

Cheryl J.
QA Analyst (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 5 001-10 000 employés

QA Analyst Review

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The regression tests identify issues immediately. Manual testing would take a while to identify.

Integration with existing business process was easy

There are no improvements that I feel are needed

l’année dernière

Thank you Cheryl. We are pleased that you are seeing the benefits of using eureQa.

Gregg J.
Solution Delivery Manager (É.-U.)
Impression, 501-1 000 employés

My review

5 il y a 9 mois

This product is very easy to get started with. It easy to make and schedule some basic scripts. The tool also allows for more advanced setups that allow for greater control and configuration of those scripts.

Some aspects of the startup were a bit confusing and documentation on more advanced details would be appreciated. Our team found the staff to be helpful during the onboarding process and in answering questions the team had.

Irene T.
E-commerce Front End Specialist (Pays-Bas)
Mode et vêtements, 10 000+ employés

4 l’année dernière

The product is easy to use and the functions are straightforward for the user.

There is nothing that I can think of that needs to be changed. I am satisfied with the way how the product works at the moment. Nothing to add.

Thank you Irene.