Avis clients sur Elite Seller

En savoir plus sur Elite Seller

Elite Seller suite is built for Amazon sellers & agencies with all the possible automaton tools you need to run and grow your business.

En savoir plus sur Elite Seller

Non disponible

Non disponible

Elite Seller - Notes

4,9
5,0

Elite Seller a reçu une note globale de 5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 22 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Elite Seller ?

Allan
Allan
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Amazing feature rich platform for serious sellers

Commentaires : Really great platform considering a relatively new public launch, cannot wait for features that come in the future. Weve been able to knock out 3-4 other apps that we no longer use and roll them into this which has been great.

Multi-account / marketplace management, configurable dashboards, automatic keyword tracking, profit analysis, customer management, sessions/conversion rate monitoring, automations, the list goes on....

Wish it were a bit easier to delineate account KPIs on the dashboard when you have more than one marketplace account (without having to setup a second dash).

President (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Complete suite for Amazon sellers

Commentaires : This has solved a lot of our headaches. Any successful Amazon seller knows that there is gold in the numbers and data. I have much more confidence when making decisions and our team has better visibility into how our efforts are, or not, working.

This software has just about anything you could need from a data and analytics standpoint. We have multiple accounts connected so we are able to easily view and manage all within one suite. My favorite aspects are the customization and granularity of the data as well as the marketing capabilities. For the data, I am able to configure custom dashboards that fit my needs and have KPIs easily calculated and viewable by my team.

I've gotten spoiled with the granularity. This is the best software on the market for analytics (I've tried them all) but it leaves me wanting to go even further. Since there is so much packed into one package, it can take a little time for the team to get acquainted with the software, however, they're doing a good job of rolling out instructional videos on each module.

Evgeny
Evgeny
Product designer (Tchéquie)
Design, 2-10 employés

Really powerful software for professional usage

Commentaires : Product research and sales monitoring.

The most helpful feature is multiple adjustable dashboards in tabs.

The interface is still in beta, but it doesn’t matter.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you Evgeny, we are working hard on improving the design.

Joshua
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

A Breath of Fresh Air in a cluttered software space

Commentaires : Honestly, it's one of the best software experiences I've had in years. It's clean, streamlined, and efficient. It's like the filet mignon of software without the ridiculous price. Plus, their customer service team is very responsive. I don't have to rely on Facebook groups to get my answers on how to use their software, I can reach out to the team and get answers in minutes

Seamless integration with ManyChat and Facebook for the top of funnel launch campaigns. Love the fact that I can mass Boost all my Keywords on launches. Extremely glad that I can pull 10+ ASIN's for product research and pull all my necessary data in a matter of moments vs hrs of calculations.

Would love to see post-campaign reports for all integration modules that they release.

ian
CMO (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Amazing All In One Tool For Amazon Sellers

Commentaires : This tool makes selling on Amazon easy and allows me to scale my business and provide incites to my team and KPI's which I care about most.

I love how all our data, tools, and dashboards are all in the same place. It's important to not be spending time switching from one software to the other and keep them all in sync. I really love the customizable dashboards, advanced keyword tracking and the reverse asin+

The only drawback is they keep coming out with new features so there is always something to learn.

Thank you!

Alan
Director (Panama)

All In One Amazon Suite, For Amazon Sellers

Commentaires : Love that we have one login / one software and can give our clients a limited view login with a customised dashboard.

Elite Seller has it all. Once we began to migrate our team over to this software we quickly realised that there was no need to keep paying subscriptions for our other monthly software's solutions.

That it was not available sooner as it is a perfect match.

Nick

The Best Amazon Seller Software

The user interface is the best UI when it comes to any other Amazon seller product on the market. That's not even the best part. The dashboard is the most amazing and most cusomtizeable tool on the market today. All the data you can imagine is at your finger tips and you can do whatever you want with it.

It's makes me not like every other piece of software I use. It's given me unrealistic expectations when it comes to third party software.

Eugene
President (É.-U.)

A very unique tool

Commentaires : Very easy to use, customizable, and great support.

This is the only software of its kind for high level amazon sellers, and it does a fantastic job of delivering with its various tools

It’s still in early stages of rolling out some useful apps

il y a 2 ans

Thanks, Eugene! We are rolling out new features and improving existing ones constantly.

Doina
Copywriter (Roumanie)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Powerful automation tools for managing Amazon businesses

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : It is probably one of the best all-in-one Amazon tool suites. Not only it allows to perform in-depth and detailed keyword research, but also offers a lot of tools to automate Amazon businesses and track performance. Really great platform considering their pricing options that fit every budget. Cannot wait for more features to come in the future!

First of all, I love that you can track ALL your products and accounts in one interactive dashboard: full of lots of customizable widgets and metrics! You can track everything you need and get rid of unnecessary stuff. I love their follow-up tools such as Gift Cards, Amazon Funnels, ManyChat! And I definitely recommend their QR Codes and Links Generator! It is a game-changing tool for all Amazon sellers!

I would like to see more in-depth training and tutorials on how to use the platform.

Fabian
COO (Panama)
Internet, 2-10 employés

The only true all-in-one Software Solution for Amazon Sellers

Commentaires : Support is great to work with and for our team it is amazing to have all tools in one single software. Elite Seller is our all-in-one solution to keep control over all our accounts and listings.

I like having all necessary tools in one single software and not having to switch back and forth between different Softwares. Also, it is great to manage all our different accounts from one software and give specific users specific permissions for accounts and/or tools. From the tools in Elite Seller I love the customizable Dashboards and the Product Statistics.

Some new modules have not been rolled out yet (Inventory Management and PPC) - we're keen to be able to access to them.

Leonid
CTO (Mexique)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Great software for mid to top-level sellers

I like that EliteSeller has all the dashboards and widgets absolutely customizable. I can see data across many accounts and metrics all on one page. Also, I like that EliteSeller is integrated with ManyChat and its very easy to launch products using Facebook Messenger Ads.

I wish there were more integrations, such as ActiveCampaign and Klavyo.

Greg
CEO (Canada)
Sports, 2-10 employés

Outstanding software for e-commerce seller

Commentaires : We can control all brands and marketplaces in one single platform. Also, we can share access with our employees and give them very specific permissions.

Elite Seller is awesome software that our whole team is using on a daily basis. The software is fully customizable and able to work with multiple merchant accounts.

Elite Seller is constantly building new modules and can't wait for the new modules to arrive, especially PPC and inventory management.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you, Greg! We are working PPC module, stay tuned.

Val

Complete tool for Amazon Seller

Commentaires : It's a very powerful tool that can help you keep your automations in one place.

The integration of manychat and having their own rebate solution eliminated using another service. The reviewer automation is great! And anytime there is a change to my listing, I receive a text.

I would love to have some type of help with shipping integration.

Peg
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

I love that I have all of my tools on one site!

Commentaires : The developers are constantly adding features and improving current features.

Easy to navigate the detailed sales and cost numbers for multiple marketplaces. Keyword tracker, reverse ASIN and spy tool. Super easy to use Manychat integration, email automation and they continue to add more!

No PPC manager yet but hopefully they will add it soon!

Guia
Manager (Philippines)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Powerful tool with great customer service

Commentaires : It is an all in one tool for Amazon sellers and they keep adding new features. Customer service is easy to reach and responds pretty fast.

Makes managing an Amazon business with multiple brands easier. I can customize the reports; see the overall performance of the whole business or of each product.

I think they need to add more in-depth trainings & tips for using the tool.

Rob
Rob
Entrepreneur (Lettonie)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Great Overall Software

Commentaires : Overall I have had a great experience but that is because I have a background in this field so I was able to fix some of the features on the website myself. Not sure how others would feel about these issues but if you have at least some knowledge and experience with Amazon then this is a great tool for your business.

Great website and tool for Amazon sellers

Some of the Manychat flows could definitely use an upgrade as I have seen so many grammatical mistakes and not only that but the flows are set up to be way more complicated than they should be.

Clint
Managing Member (É.-U.)

Best in class software!

I use the Keyword tracker daily. The 10 day boost mode is the ONLY way to keep a close eye on how your promotions are performing.

Not much to comment here. I use it every day.

Sven Olaf
Services d'information, 2-10 employés

Great software to get the best out of our sales!

Commentaires : It allows me to manage all my multiple amazon seller accounts though an extremely efficient web UI while I can allow limited access to my employees to manage the more mundane tasks.

It's extremely fast and easy to get and manage information for our multiple amazon seller accounts all in one place. The new many chat support is awesome and the reverse ASIN plus is simply amazing!

User interface recently changed a bit and I had to spend a bit of time figuring out the changes. However, it got more easy to use and even more functionalities were added, so that was very okay.

Shawn
Owner (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, Auto-entrepreneur

Awesome

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Excellent

Love this software. The landing pages are easy to set up.

It can be overwhelming to learn and takes some time to get used to

Kev
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Probably the most ‘all inclusive’ Amazon software out there

Commentaires : Very impressed thus far.

The dashboard is very intuitive and customizable. Best networks tracking out there. Constantly launching new features.

No vendor central integrity. Want it to be everything required from an inventory management perspective. Can’t have it all!

il y a 2 ans

Thanks, Kev! Vendor Central integration is on our to-do list.

Dmitriy
Inspector (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 10 000+ employés

Excellent for beginners and experienced sellers who required advanced tools

Advance keyboard research and Manychat integration are complete game-changer. But the one I like the most is Reverse Asin+ - this tool does the same job in seconds where I used to spend hours every week!

At this time I don't have anything negative - so far so good

Marc
Coo (É.-U.)
Médias de diffusion, Auto-entrepreneur

Finally

Commentaires : Quick and efficient.

Not only is their product great, but customer service is excellent. As for the tools, their customizable dashboard is so convenient and useful. Nothing similar on the market so far

How simple it was to use along with all the data and accessibility and being able to access what it was but I need it at the drop of a dime.