15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur CakeHR

Sage HR est une solution de gestion RH primée qui simplifie les RH.

En savoir plus sur CakeHR

It very easy to use and setup. It is very simple, understandable and helps to solve problems quickly.

Mobile application: It is very basic, almost no functionality. You can't clock in/out from the app, which is essential these days for employees who move around.

CakeHR - Notes

CakeHR a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 344 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé CakeHR ?

Événementiel, 1 001–5 000 employés

Sage RH

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : La gestion du personnel, de la paie, des congés, des absences et le suivi efficace des employés.

Gestion efficace et efficiente du personnel

Certaines fonctionnalités demandent au préalable de l'expertise

Julien
Julien
JOURNALISTE (France)
Presse écrite, 501–1 000 employés

Logiciel complexe qui nécessite de bien connaître son fonctionnement

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Outil complet mais complexe pour le simple salarié.

Il est doté de nombreuses fonctionnalités

Le logiciel est complexe et sa présentation nécessite de se concentrer pour trouver ce que l'on cherche à faire.

Dauphin
Teleconseillere (France)
Emballage et conteneurs, 201–500 employés

Bon logiciel

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Intuitif, simple d'utilisation. Facilité de gérer ses congés, ainsi que d'avoir une vue d'ensemble sur celle des autres. Très bien détaillé.

Je n'ai rien a dire de négatif concernant sage.

il y a 3 mois

Thanks so much for your review of Sage HR! We're glad to hear you find it easy to use and helps to simplify managing leave across your business.

Nicole
Nicole
Business Manager (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Easy to set up and run

Commentaires : Although we are only a small company, we were trying to manually record our employees' holiday and sick leave as well as days in lieu, but found that we were losing track of vital information. CakeHR lets us keep all this information in an organised way, and lets our employees also keep track of their accrued allowances, as well as requesting leave in a more formal and organised manner.

I really liked the choice of price points, depending on the needs of your business. The user interface is also intuitive, and the calendar integrates well with Outlook.

The trial version didn't have New Zealand public holidays automatically included, so I had to add these manually.

il y a 5 ans

Dear Nicole, I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience with CakeHR! There are a lot of features we keep updating on a weekly basis and, probably thanks to you, now we have possibility to import also public holidays of New Zealand. So now, for certain, you can refer us to your New Zealand friends and colleagues, we are all set :) With thanks, Viktorija

Shakil
System Analyst (Bangladesh)

Perfect Human Resource Management Application

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Sage HR enhanced our efficiency and helped better manage our Organization.

Perfect Human Resource Management Application for your Enterprise. Has plethora of features and makes the job for HR easy as such you can manage your Organization with less HR capital!

This gets a little bit expensive when you've 200+ users, apart from that everything is nice and prompt.

Suresh
HR Manager (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 51–200 employés

The Best HR Features With Sage HR

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

One thing I like about Sage HR is that it offers top notch human resource features including performance management capabiliites. I like the time, attendance, and applicant tracking features It comes with employee scheduling and is also mobile friendly

No regrets after using Sage HR for a long time now

le mois dernier

Hi Suresh, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review of Sage HR. We appreciate it! We're glad that you're seeing value in the features of Sage HR for performance management, attendance and leave, and more.

Dina
CIO (Israël)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 501–1 000 employés

Sage HR Review

3,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : It satisfy our needs, but I would expect insights from the tool & a much better UX that is lacking.

The application is salesforce based & the IT staff can easily configure change requests, new processes, reports, etc,...

The UX is old-fashioned - the employees & managers do not like it.It is far from best of breed in capabilities & processes.

Md. Zahid
Researcher (Bangladesh)
Relations publiques et communications, 2–10 employés

Reliable HR Platform for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Sage HR increased our productivity and aided in better management. Since we began utilizing it, we have been able to track employee attendance as well as work schedules. This makes it easier to manage our workers and reduces downtime. Despite the pricing concerns, I strongly recommend this platform to any developing firm or Entrepreneur.

I like Sage HR because of its simple and user-friendly interface. The platform is quite simple to use for both companies and employees. The support team is always there to assist you, either by live chat or by booking a call.

I sometimes perceive login issues that need me to re-login, as well as transaction errors from my location.

il y a 3 mois

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review of Sage HR.

Vershley
IT Consultant (Maurice)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Appropriate for companies that want one system for whole HR/payroll process

Commentaires : Good experience so far. Does lack some out of the box functionalities but can be customized. But the team is having fun with the system so far.

Navigating through the system is very easy and does not necessarily require full training before the end user starts using it. The reports and dashboards are on point for higher management for decision making. And simple requirements can often be easily implemented by the administrator.

If the system is not properly maintained, the data can quickly become irrelevant and reports are no longer accurate. The should be a team to maintain the system and make sure all data being entered by the employees are correct and regular. For small companies with only a few employees this can be a difficult task.

Becky
Becky
Software Developer (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

SageHR is a great complement to our HR team

4,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Sage HR's capabilities, like time tracking, basic HR functions, employee evaluations, work schedules, and absence management, make it possible to handle all of an organization's personnel issues from a central location. Employees may easily seek and get approval for time off, company papers can be uploaded and downloaded, and employee time management can be kept under control.

Sage HR is superior than industry competitors and provides a more satisfying user experience. When it comes to managing staff, it works like a charm. In this respect, it performs admirably.

Sage HR provides virtually everything a company needs to succeed. However, the interface might be improved so that the user experience is more streamlined.

Matt
CEO (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Simple, easy to use HR software

Commentaires : Responsive to concerns, no reliability issues

Our team uses it to manage our paid time off and remote working policies. It's super simple and easy to use and very cost effective.

The way it is set up is probably designed for larger teams and takes a bit of effort in order to see everyone's calender as opposed to only the individuals on your 'team'

il y a 5 ans

Dear Matt, Thank you very much for your feedback! We suggest using also our CakeHR app, that will help you to manage time-off policies much easier and it's more convenient when you are on the go :) With thanks, Viktorija

Isaac
Isaac
IT Business Partner (Kenya)
Construction, 201–500 employés

SAGE HR Good product

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great experience and excellent system for anyorganization to onboard.

Web based making it easily accessible across a wide variety of devices.

It is generally OK but could end users make use of added functionality such as the ability of users to upload own achievments.

Calum
HR Assistant (R.-U.)
Télécommunications, 11–50 employés

Sage HR is Great

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The annual leave section is very useful when managing a team.

The system can sometimes be a bit clunky and not the most user friendly.

le mois dernier

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review, Calum! We're glad to hear that you find the Leave Management module useful for managing your team.

Stefan
Managing Director (Thaïlande)
Médias en ligne, 11–50 employés

Great

For our company, it greatly simplifies the managing the holiday entitlement of our employees. Our employees appreciate the real-time view of their day-off and holiday balance.

- Day Offs: In our company the day offs are flexible. Employees are supposed to take 2 day-offs per week, but sometimes these day-offs are shifted to the next week. (It's always within the same month though.) It would be great to have some way to be alerted/monitor if someone requests more day-offs than they are entitled to. Right now I have to count the day off requests to make sure it's within their day-off limit. (Right now a staff could request more day-offs that they are entitled to.) Having this said, I don't want it to be shown as a yearly quota, same holidays and public holidays, as these days can be taken anytime, while day-offs are not of that nature. However, a monthly quota would be fine. - Time Tracking: What is definitely missing is time tracking (for which we use HubStaff now) and overtime/undertime tracking. Our employees track their working time, and have a floating balance of time. Cake would be the complete and perfect HR solution if there was everything at a glance - the balance of Holiday, Public Holiday, Sick Days, Day-Offs and Over/Undertime. Ideally, being able to differentiate between freelancers and full-time staff - where freelancer time results in salary and full-time staff time results in time balance. Also, overtime should be able to be mutated (to holiday / day-off) or pay-off (define a per-hour amount for the time, calculate the pay-off, deduct the time from the balance.)

il y a 6 ans

Hi Stefan! Many thanks for the detailed and honest review! We are making leave requests far more transparent for managers so that you can be alerted when they are overspent. I'm going to set up a call with you to make sure you're being onboarded to the new Timesheets module we have been developing over the last months!

Teona
HR Director (Géorgie)
Gestion des investissements, 11–50 employés

HR Module

Commentaires : it's comfortable in use comparing with our previous HR portal, but definitely it's not tailor-made for customers and our contact person in support team is negligent and not professional

it's easy to use. has nice interface. n/a

1. unfortunately phone application it's not comfortable for managers. Computer version is more friendly than mobile app 2. support team does not support in professional and western manner, couple of times they didn't answer my e-mails and removed me from correspondence and contacted my IT manager instead, when the issues were very specific related to HR and couldn't be answered by IT alone 3. Presence monitoring is not relevant. If employee takes first half of the day as an annual leave, you see it all day long (i.e. it doesn't disappear in the second part of the day and information is so long that you should scroll down a lot to see all staff leave data) , if employee adds second part of the day as annual leave it shows employee's data twice on bar. same goes with all type of leaves. If employee is late, it shows whole day long, why? what't the value? My IT contacted support team as they don't answer me and he said that it's like this though illogical. 4. Support team uploaded staff info provided by me, and they didn't even check that some data were missing i.e. personal information of employees were missing and they didn't double-check if every box was filled or missing something

il y a 5 ans

Dear Teona, Our entire team apologizes that our service did not satisfy your expectations. We set a high standards for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that those standards were not met in your interaction with our business. CakeHR team love helping clients and I am sure we did not intend to make you feel left out by contacting your colleague instead. We will internally investigate this situation to make sure those misunderstandings does not happen again. I will contact you directly to determine how we can provide you with a solution that will make you smile :) Let's get on a call and address this asap, we value your business. Thanks so much for letting us know! Viktorija Customer Success @ CakeHR

Lee
Principal Developer (R.-U.)
Internet, 11–50 employés

A great HR platform for smaller companies

Commentaires : Overall I am very happy with CakeHR. I am able to figure out who is in and out of the office with ease. My staff love how fast it enables me to approve/deny the holiday requests as it gives all the information I need to make the decision, including automated emails to me and the other administrators. I love how I have been able to integrate this with my google calendar too. The reporting gives good information to so we can better tackle our staff who are off on long term sick etc. Would definitely recommend.

I like how simple the software is to use and setup. Your business can be good to go in a matter of minutes. The UI looks good and is a very helpful tool to the organisation I work in. Gives me a good overview of who is off and for what reason that day!

I don't like the permissions model. The reason I stated for a smaller company is because as you grow, it feels the permission model can become a bit more problematic if you want to be setting up complex permissions. E.g. Users able to see everyone off on holiday that day, even if not in your own team.

il y a 5 ans

Dear Lee, It's so nice to see that you are actually using a variety of features and find them helpful :) I can assure you that there will be more permission models available in the future, we are working on it. I'll keep you posted on the progress. With thanks, Viktorija

Christy
Financial Controller (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Sage HR fan

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I really like the overall platform, especially for the pricing. I was looking for a portal to be able to share paystubs with employees and track time and pto. There are a lot more features for a lot less money than I was expecting. Another thing that was very crucial to us selecting Sage HR was the response time. I needed a solution immediately. I was able to get pricing and the trial demo within an hour with Sage. Other timeclock providers that I reached out to for info, it took days to get a response and then it was "let me know a time we can schedule a call". I had Sage HR set up and implemented and I still haven't received pricing from the 3 other companies, in fact only one of those companies responded at all.

document repository allows for you to upload documents, as well as share them with your employees. This allows us to upload paystubs, HR documents and communicate changes.

I think the workflow and functionality could be improved. When I'm trying to filter to a location, once I update an employee I have to go back to the main page and refilter for the location. That's not bad on one employee, but when you update many employees it becomes time consuming. Also, Sage HR has workflow but it's very generic. I can create automated notices and tasks, but can't really do anything with them except complete it. I have more functionality and trust in Outlook tasks, because it allows you to update progress along the way. You can enter the info in notes, but again you have to go through several steps to get there when it could be automated.

Julie
SVP (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Excellent Product!

Managing Time Off for multiple teams and multiple types of time off. Makes it very easy to see where everyone is without having to manage a company calendar. Easy to use on the go with the mobile app and emailing capabilities. Easy to accept someone's time off request within the email with just a click of a button. Absolutely love this tool for our team's time off.

Can't set the admin to send me just my team's requests, so I get a lot of emails for our whole company. very hard to edit time off requests. Don't like that after it's approved, it's hard for the user to go in and change their request and be assured it's logged correctly.

il y a 5 ans

Dear Julie, It's so exciting to see that you are enjoying both, our software, as well as the app! :) It's so important to have the ability to manage work-related tasks on the go, right? I'll contact you directly, so we can go through the permissions and time-off settings to arrange them in the way it works best for you! With thanks, Viktorija

Nichole
Program Manger (Canada)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 11–50 employés

Simplifies are HR needs

Before using cake HR all of our time sheets and tracking where done on excel and staff had to to submit them to find out their time off, sick and vacation. Cake HR does everything automatically and gives staff real time information.

I wish time sheets weres available on mobile .

il y a 5 ans

Dear Nichole, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us :) If you have any further suggestions, please do not hesitate to share them with me directly, or notify us using ''Suggest Feature'' in CakeHR Chatbot. Best regards, Viktorija

Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

UX is great!

Commentaires : CakeHR is a much better experience for our employees than other HR services we have used. We have gotten positive feedback about it from our team.

Really appreciate the amount of effort they put into designing this app out. The visual experience is far superior to any other HR app I have used in the past.

There is additional functionality that can be hard to find, such as where to put documentation like the employee handbook. Also, I would like to see users be able to be grouped into multiple different teams or views.

il y a 5 ans

Hello! I'm pleased to hear that you and your team are enjoying experience with CakeHR. I would love to have a further chat with you to review our document management feature, that is very handy in use. This feature gives you various possibilities to organize, store, as well as, notify employees on added documents, give specific permissions, so it's easier to keep a track. CakeHR also offers possibility to add as many teams as you like. Access to team's profiles, documents, reports, and much more can be set according to your needs. There is so many options we can offer you to make your work life easier, let's get in touch so I can give you a more insight! :) With thanks, Viktorija

Maija
HR Manager (Lettonie)

Good Help Center

Commentaires : 9

Everything in one place was most important

Not all functions are there which are needed

il y a 5 ans

Dear Maija, Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts! Would be great to hear in more details about functions in your opinion are missing, let's schedule a call to see how we can make CakeHR more efficient for you! With thanks, Viktorija

Gary
HR Director (Japon)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

User friendly and easy to use.

Commentaires : Cake handles the things we use it for well. Tracking holidays, managing certain manually entered HR processes, but it lacks a lot of functionality which would be needed by an HR system.

Well presented and easy to use for admin and for users.

Still Missing features I would like to see from an HR control package

il y a 5 ans

Hi Gary, Thank you for your feedback! :) I know that you have been in touch with our team before about various functions and features that you would like to use for your People Management, and I think we should get on a call to touch-base on our latest enhancements as I believe you will find them very useful and handy! I'll be in touch with you directly to arrange a call. Thanks Ilona

A great organisation software

Commentaires : I use CakeHR on a daily basis to schedule my vacations, to register expenses and to schedule my home office days. I also use this software to check when are my team-mates in office or away

This software is very user friendly and you don't need to be an expert on websites to figure what you can do inside the platform. Is also an easy way to organise your team vacays and to have a overall view of the entire schedule

The only downside for this software is that sometimes when creating a new account the invitation request might fail but the support temas acts quickly

il y a 4 ans

Hello, The team here at CakeHR is thrilled to hear such great feedback :) Referring to the stated issue, invitation requests are not actually failing but expiring if you have not logged in within the next 48 hours. It is actually a common practice and was introduced for security reasons. Thank you once again and we are looking forward to many more years of successful cooperation! Best regards, Viktorija

Liz
Project Manager (R.-U.)

Cake HR is a very handy tool

Shows how much holiday allowance is left in a straight forward manner. Very user friendly and simple to navigate around the site.

The price went up recently which isn't ideal as we're not getting more for our money. Probably could offer more things on the site.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Liz I hear your concerns about the price going up but without any new features. The pricing increase was our first in 6 years - since CakeHR began. "plans" became legacy and we made the cost much more easier to manage. The problem with the plans was that you would essentially pay double for a new hire that would take you from Plus to Premium, for example. That being said, this year, we're releasing the following: Timesheets & Scheduling Performance & Appraisal management Expenses Training Applicant Tracking All of the above whilst we are also improving on the current features! 2018 is going to be a hot year! If you want to talk about the pricing more personally, I'm more than happy to make arrangements for that and make sure you value CakeHR and your company correctly.

CakeHR has provided me with an excellent balance between feature and cost.

Commentaires : As a small business and only two (2) employees I was able to find a cost-effective solution for managing my employees.

It fulfils the critical requirements for managing Human Resource meaning a means for storing employee information , onboarding and offboarding features, time off management and a neat asset tracking module for assigning specific assets to employees.

Well the software does not have an attendance tracking feature, however I understand that this feature is in the pipeline.