15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur AutoManager

En savoir plus sur AutoManager

Depuis 1987, AutoManager est l'un des principaux fournisseurs de logiciels de gestion de concessionnaires, notamment : DeskManager, WebManager, Automotive CRM.

En savoir plus sur AutoManager

The integration with quickbooks made it a lot easier to manage everything.

AutoManager - Notes

AutoManager a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 71 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé AutoManager ?

BRADLEY
President (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11–50 employés

Great people, great value, great support

Commentaires : The people are top notch pros. They offer service and support 2nd to none. The software is a very good value for all the the features it includes, and they continue to improve it all the time.

It does everything we need. It runs pretty fast on a local network.

modular system (DMS tool is a different system that the website tool)

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for letting us know your feedback regarding our employees. They are the reason for our success. We're glad you had such a good experience!

Rigo
GM (É.-U.)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 2–10 employés

SERVICE and VALUE.

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : they have a fast response and tech know what they are doing.

great program and great customer support team.

just the after hours with out tech support sometime I get stuck till the next day!

Zi
cfo (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11–50 employés

Lots of glitches; problems with printing forms all the time. you must call them to update

Commentaires : only the printing forms and loading inventory to other sites from them.

Easy to use, sorts inventory well. going back to do reports or print history of inventory is good. Keeps a good record.

Printing is off quite often. Have to pay for updates often, anytime you need anything they want money to help you. Also cannot look up any info from another computer unless you pay to have it installed there also. Not convenient.

il y a 6 ans

We hear you and welcome your feedback. Please give us the opportunity to see how we can make this better. We offer a huge assortment of forms from plain paper to ePay forms. We know how difficult a dot-matrix printer can be. All our staff are onsite and are working diligently and with urgency to make our customer's experience a good one.

Cliff
Web Manager (É.-U.)

Best Bang for your Buck!

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Easy to setup, easy to use, easy to troubleshoot with tech support. PC has helped us solve every problem we've experienced in a simple and timely fashion.

It does everything we need, and more that we don't utilize. There's nothing missing that is a must have feature for us.

If you need to look up a sold deal but don't have the customer info on hand, it's very tedious. There is no "search by vehicle" option that would make this process much simpler.

Marc
Automobile, 2–10 employés

Solid product for my dealership

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Good overall experience, great product for running my business

Easy everyday use, keeps the information I need in a convenient package

Customer service response time is sometimes slow

Masood

Technical support

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : [sensitive content hidden] is very knowledgable and easy to talk to. always there to help

Automanager products are very easy to use and not expensive

Never have any issue with automanager products

Manuel
President (É.-U.)

Totaly pleased

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Juat great

The technical help is superb they are always there for us

Realy dont have any I have been a customer for more then 20 years and im about getting more products

Mike

Tech support

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Deskmanager program is not expensive and it's friendly

No issues with autopmanager products like Deskmanager or webmanager

Eli
Sales (É.-U.)

Tech support

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Deskmanager progrm is un expensive and very friendly

I do nopt have any issue with the deskmanager program

Arash
Automobile, 51–200 employés

Automanager technical support

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Automanager products are very good and not expensive

we never had any issue with Automanager products

Joey

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

All in one dealer management software

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Automanager has been an absolute game-changer for our dealership, and we couldn't be happier with the software. [sensitive content hidden] and his team have been incredibly helpful, resolving almost all issues within the same day.Before we adopted DeskManager six years ago, we were burdened with handwritten buyers' orders and typed carbon paper contracts, but Automanager changed everything. The switch doubled our speed, offering legal compliant contracts that eradicated the need for typewriters and carbon paper.WebManager allowed us to fully customize our website and advertisements in-house, granting us the freedom to make rapid changes without external assistance for the first time.As our business evolved, so did our needs, and [sensitive content hidden] periodic check-ins have been invaluable. He offers recommendations for new services that align with our growth while discontinuing products no longer relevant to us.The tech support team has been phenomenal, patiently walking us through technical requests with professionalism and courtesy. Their knowledge and friendliness have been impressive.The proactive approach of the SEO team, calling to discuss analytics and recommendations, further solidified our appreciation for Automanager.Overall, Automanager's software, coupled with the exceptional support from [sensitive content hidden] and his team, has been a driving force behind our success. We highly recommend Automanager to any dealership seeking a user-friendly, customer-centric solution.

We genuinely have not had any problems or complaints with AutoManager.

William

You own it

Commentaires : Easy to use F&I software for car dealers. Good communication from the company about updates and just staying in touch.

I like that we own the software. You can choose a yearly maintenance plan, which comes with the initial purchase. But if you don't want it down the road, no cost. You just may not get timely software updates. One of the most stable products since Manheim Tracker. Very similar in layout and use. I much prefer that type of software to the monthly subscription service that you never stop paying...ever....

Can't get direct access to outside warranty providers like GWC or ASC. If you write warranty or gap coverage, you must go to a dealer portal website. No intergration.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this positive review. We appreciate it. Thank you also for spotlighting the "ease-of-use" aspect of our products. We strive for that.

Jeovanny
Finance Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

The best service i have ever had

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The best life experience throughout all these years, with all the changes that over time have always been here to help us move forward

I am very happy and very grateful to Auto Manager for the best service I have had during more than 30 years that we have worked together.

In all these years we have experienced great changes regarding technology and they are always at the forefront to make things easier.

Mike
Automobile, Auto-entrepreneur

One of the best DMS companies

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Best company! I've been with them for 10 years now, wow! [sensitive content hidden]
in sales is wonderful. Just has a session with [sensitive content hidden]
in an online chat for some forms updating, solved all my issues quickly. This company does so much for not a lot of costs. I have desk manager, web manager, and now Selly CRM. Everything is also tied into my QuickBooks system for seamless transactions.

Easy to use. Integrates with many other systems. Inexpensive. Great online help.

nothing

James
IT/SEO Consultant (É.-U.)

Featured desking

Commentaires : I have used at least 4-5 desking software, so far this is the best. It it great software and they are constantly improving it.

DeskManager by automanager is great desking software with features that help keep track of Car dealership sales process. Its quickbook module integretion make bookkeeping job easy.

I would say improvement. Reporting definitely could be improved. It is not easy to figure out how to create reports.

Dawnelle
SALES AND FINANCE MANAGER (É.-U.)

Very pleased

5,0 il y a 11 mois

User friendly system! We have been customers for 10 years or more and we have no complaints

I can't think of any cons I've encountered thus far that hasn't been fixed

Nicole
F&I Manager/ Title clears. (É.-U.)

It got the job done.

The ability to have the inventory of two car lots all in the same system; allowing is to view any vehicle's info that the company owned

Customer service is terrible. It's hard to understand, and they were always annoyed that you even called them.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Nicole, we really appreciate your feedback. We would like to learn more about your experience. It's always our goal to create customer satisfaction and are not happy that didn't occur here. In order to get a better understanding and rectify this, please call your sales rep at 800-300-2808 ext 103. Thank you.

Lorraine
Secretary (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

5,0 l’année dernière

Product is easy to use. [sensitive content hidden] in customer service was wonderful with helping me get my Quick Books integration set up.

The only issue I have is not being able to receive refunds within the system easily.

Carol
Secretary/Treasurer (É.-U.)

WebManager Craigslist Posting Tool is Great

This tool makes posting to Craigslist so quick and easy. I used to spend 3-4 hours a day babysitting my Craigslist automatic postings. Now it is a snap to select the vehicles and post them. The time savings is great. Deleting the posts after the vehicle sells is just as quick and easy. I love this tool.

I would rather be able to pick which vehicles to post and schedule them to be posted, but this is a minor thing.

haley
Accounts Recievable (É.-U.)

Quickbooks Support

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Automanager products are not expensive and super easy to use! [sensitive content hidden] is very knowledgeable and helpul.

no problems with automanager products such as deskmanager or webmanger

Robert

Automanager support.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Call customer support often and they always figure out my issues in a timely manner

Quick response to my issues. With competent friendly service. [sensitive content hidden] was very helpful.

Ease of use. Not expensive. Good value.

canea
Principal CEO (Canada)

great product

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : great mike is a great support tech

value added good for the cost willing to work with other suppliers for integration

integration can be better can work on support to be quicker

abe

technical assistance

Commentaires : When I call and ask for assistance it's is always resolved

Deskmanager is easy to use and It is no expensive

Deskmanager is easy to use and It is no expensive. [sensitive content hidden] helped with issue

Technical support

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : [sensitive content hidden] totally took my problem and made it a solution. thank you

it is very easy to use desk manager program

IK do not have any problem with automanager products

Said

DeskManager Technical Support

5,0 il y a 12 mois

DeskManager program is very easy to use and not expensive

I do not have any problem with Desk Manager programMike was very helpful and solved all my problems