Avis clients sur Shopify POS

En savoir plus sur Shopify POS

Conçu pour le commerce de détail, Shopify POS réunit les informations de ventes, d'inventaires, de clients, etc., des plateformes physiques et en ligne.

En savoir plus sur Shopify POS

During an event, I can use the search feature to add the actual product to the shopping cart for better inventory keeping, or I can do a "quick sale" and just enter the total amount for custom orders.

I wish it wouldve just converted that information directly from the website but it did not. Which was a bit frustrating.

Shopify POS - Notes

Shopify POS a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 103 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Shopify POS ?

Stacy
Chef de projet e-commerce (France)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Très bon outil de gestion de caisse

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Ce logiciel permet de gérer le stock et les ventes en point de vente physique.

Je n’ai pas de point négatif à remonter pour le moment.

Kaden
Kaden
Business Owner (É.-U.)

Revolutionized My Business

Commentaires : Awesome. They’ve changed our business to one that was making $500 a month to one that has quadrupled in size in just a year.

I have been so impressed with everything that Shopify offers. Their reporting, different integrations, website building, all of it is so impressive.

I haven’t found anything that I don’t like about Shopify. I’ve been very impressed with them from the beginning.

Owner (Costa Rica)
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés

Shopify POS - a good entry-level POS system for small businesses

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Overall, my experience with Shopfiy POS has been very positive and I would highly recommend the product.

Shopify POS was quick and easy to set up and use. Having already set up my ecommerce store in Shopify, it was a simple matter of installing the Shopify POS on my iPhone and start selling. The direct links between my store and pos for products, customers, and orders make management very streamlined. The free version (POS Lite) is full featured and meets most of the needs of my small business.

I wish that I was able to add at least one additional staff role using the Shopify POS Lite version. I am not willing to upgrade to Pro for $89 per month just to add this feature. It would be nice if Shopify offered a mid-tier subscription... something around $30 per month.

author (É.-U.)
Édition, 2-10 employés

Direct Sales Wizard

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I use shopify for all my emmcommerce, bot online, and for direct sales. This makes it easy to see inventory and monitor sales. I love the ereader as well.

I love to be able to use this at conventions to sell books. I have tried other services but this is the most complete and easy app to use.

It is hard to get other people set up at a different location because we have to change the inventory for all the locations for events. Signing in for remote people hasn't been easy.

Meheza
Meheza
commercial Agent (Niger)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

pratical tool

3,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I really liked my experience with shopify POS, it's great when you start in e-commerce, it's easy to manage your stock and be able to manage your point of sales

I like the fact that it is possible to do a free trial so you know if you like it or not before continuing

for the moment everything is fine with me

Heather
Company Director (R.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Shopify POS in a food business

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Shopify POS is a vital part of our business. We have now built 3 websites using Shopify and integrated POS with them all. Our operation is now far more streamlined through different methods of sale and we can target different customer groups a lot easier.

How easy it is to manage inventory and how well it works with my online store.

The cost is a little more expensive than what’s out there so I wish electronic payments were a little cheaper

Maile
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés

Mostly good

Commentaires : Despite the minor flaws, I still use Shopify POS because it is the easiest POS solution for my business. The pricing is fine as well.

The Shopify POS is linked to my product list, which makes it easy to select which product(s) shoppers are buying.

It was hard to set a temporary sales tax. I live in Oregon where we don't have a sales tax, but sometimes travel to other states for conventions or shows. While at the show I need a way to set a location-based temporary sales tax and at the same time allow my online customers to check out without any sales tax. That was surprisingly hard to do last time I used Shopify POS. It's possible the problem has been fixed by now... I haven't used it since before the pandemic started.

Jared
Jared
Founder (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Selling with Shopify POS

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I really wish you using the software however it also offers somebody just starting their eCommerce business flexibility because you can be online and offline simultaneously. Implementation costs of website and also point-of-sale system is negligible if you have high demand for your products.

It's really seamless on how the customer is notified with shipments, product back orders and also inventory so that they can make an informed decision at point of sale.

There's always an issue with applications in that you would need to go to the main website to pull certain order shipments and tracking sales reports beyond 3 months.

Producer / Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2-10 employés

Shopify POS - Far from a POS

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Very easy to use and effective. Orders, sales, payments, it all works great.

This is such an easy software to use on iphone and ipad. We have never had an issue with this app or the devices that connect to it. Very user friendly. My father even has no trouble.

It hasn't failed us yet so I don't have much to complain about. I like all of the Shopify products.

Megan
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

Highly recommend

Commentaires : Overall, I would refer any in person sellers to this software.

I love this software because it is so easy to deploy and operate. Also the way that the hands held card reader is shaped is very nice. The software itself integrates smoothly with my Shopify store, and it runs perfectly.

There is not anything I would change about this software as of right now. It works great and integrates well.

Banele
CEO (Afrique du Sud)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Shopify POS is simple to use for everyone

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Shopify has made my e-commerce business easier to manage.

I found it very easy to navigate through Shopify POS and also customizing everything was very simple. I did not need any prior knowledge to work through the system.

I personally found it a bit expensive for me although I believe if you already have stable business you will find it cheap.

Stephanie
Inventory Manager (Canada)
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés

Shopify POS is easy to use and great for places with distinct items

When using it to process payments, it's intuitive to use. Simply use the search bar to search product name or SKU and relevant products with photos comes up. It's best used for products with few variants or with detailed variants. In our cafe, it allows baristas to show all customizations of drinks right on the receipt which increases efficiency in our store. We can also adjust what tax applies on each order or product in the order, and can create discounts on the spot. Also, it offers a 'quick sale' function which allows the staff member to add a product without going to the back end of the system. Additionally, customers can be added to the order meaning that our stored customer information can be added once the customer is ready for checkout. This is particularly useful when some customers have credits on their accounts, or have tax-free status.

While searching, even if the whole SKU is put in, Shopify POS (in its tile view) will only show the product, not the variant within it. Also, it doesn't show the SKU unless you press and hold the product image. This can be time-consuming and can sometimes lead to staff accidentally selecting the wrong product, despite knowing the exact SKU of the product they were looking for. Also, if our wifi ever disconnects in the store, the POS on the ipads is rendered useless. There should be some way of temporarily logging orders placed while offline then uploading them to the system. And since the latest update, it takes about 4 steps to let a customer pay once the order has been input if they are paying with debit/credit since we use external terminals.

Dan
Director of Auxiliary Services (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 51-200 employés

Incredible versatility at a very reasonable cost

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Shopify POS makes selling items in-person a total breeze. Barcodes can be scanned with the iPad's camera, and integrating either Shopify payments or third-party credit card systems are very easy. Plus, receipts can be printed, e-mailed, or texted

The ease with which one can customize the buttons (discounts, etc.), product selection, adding multiple products to an order, the ease with which one can accept payment methods (cash, cc, or third party payment), and the ability to take the system anywhere where there is an internet connection (i.e. mobile).

The fact that you cannot use any bluetooth hand scanner with the system (there's only one and it's very expensive).

Daniel
Head of Marketing (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Fantastic POS Software

I love how this software is completely integrated with our Shopify e-com store. This allows me to sell my products at different pop-up events throughout the year. If I didn't have this, I'd be worried about trying to keep track of transactions, keep cash on hand, etc... This makes life easy and simple

This sin't really a con, but I get worried sometimes that the internet might conk out on my phone. You can't process transactions unless you have a signal, so you're dependent on a good connection. I've been able to work through everything so far, but it is a little scary when it takes a couple of seconds to process a customer's transactions.

Lorie
Boutique owner (É.-U.)

4 year user

Commentaires : I have loved using Shopify pos

Ease of use, that it can be set up on an iPad, wireless scanner capabilities. Easily to do phone orders. Syncs with website

Returns can tend to be difficult at times due to the new update. Sometimes I only want to do store credit but it will give me an option to put it on their credit card only so we have to manually figure it out. The old version was much better in my opinion.

Lidia
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Great Option for Our Business

Shopify POS is our main POS system for a large retail space. Easy to use and train all staff. Easy to integrate with other systems.

The Shopify shop is a bit too templated as well as the products. Need quite a few extensions to modify and customize products.

Jennifer
Visitor Services Director (É.-U.)
Musées et institutions, 11-50 employés

Shopify POS with Mobile Pay Options.

Commentaires : It's easy to train our volunteers to use and troubleshoot. We use both the little white Shopify dip and swipe reader and the sturdier-looking black tap dip and swipe reader and have no trouble with either. Set up is easy and payments are are recorded as received on different readers, making it easier to sort the source of sales, if not the item.

Easy to set up and define products for sale at a physical store. Located on a 55 acre site, we need it about once a month in multiple locations simultaneously, so it wouldn't necessarily pay to set up connected accounts. We need it to use mobile credit card readers over wi-fi and without a dedicated phone or i-pad with a SIM card. We bought 2 refurbished ipads, 2 kinds of mobile card readers, extended the reach of our wi-fi, and we were ready to go!

Inability to set up a variable-priced item. To do this, the item must be rung in as a "Quick Sale", so there is no identification of sold products or inventory tracking.

Courtney
eCommerce Coordinator (É.-U.)
Design, 11-50 employés

A great choice for POS software!

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Everything has seemed more seamless, from adding product, to managing inventory and using the platform as a POS software. Our team is so happy with Shopify!

I loved how easy Shopify is to use. It's very intuitive for "tech" people on our team as well as more seasoned employees who were not familiar with the platform.

Integration initially was a bit tricky for our team. But once we researched a few things, we were able to make everything work for us.

Owner/Manager (É.-U.)

Works Great

Powerful program. It basically runs our brick and mortar store. All products, financial reports, product sales are all in one place. Accessing by cell phone. lab top or home PC make it invaluable.

Nicole
Director of Marketing (É.-U.)

Simple and straightforward

Commentaires : There's definitely room for improvement with the POS system and I appreciate that it informs me when there's an update available.

I like that it links to my store pretty seamlessly and has all my customer information stored. I like the card reader as well. The life of the card reader lasts a while too.

We run a lot of promos and the POS doesn't carry over the promo codes that I created on the desktop version. Even when I input the promo code for the customer, the data doesn't carry over. A lot of the times the receipt email won't send to customers.

Josh
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés

Reciew

I love being able to see how my company has done on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.

Some of the features are hard for my workers to access and use without my help

Laurie
Laurie
Head of Marketing (R.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés

Perfect for a Single-Till Business

Commentaires : We needed a Point of Sale system that tied in with our web-store, Shopify was perfect for both. The PoS app makes it easy to handle sales out on the shop floor too.

The ease of finding products within the graphic front-end, including the product images to make identifying niche products easier for staff within great industry knowledge.

The product set-up can be quite timely without a built in bulk-image management platform.

Rebekah
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Easy for occasional pop ups!

Commentaires : Overall, the system was quick and easy to use. When doing holiday pop ups, a fast checkout is a must! We don't use barcodes, but I love that that's an option to make it even faster. But being able to search quickly for a item and add to cart worked great. Love that the card reader is chip enabled too!

I love that I'm able to search items by title or sku.

Sometimes when I would click on Quick Sale, it wouldn't allow me to create a title for the item. I had to back out of it a couple times and try again.

Loveleen
Real estate Agent/ Interpreter (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 51-200 employés

Plan option

Commentaires : It is a pretty good software especially for the e-commerce side

Based on your need , you can chose the plan. That is one of the best thing about Shopify. Ease of use from plan options

Based on the today’s competive market, it does need to add few more features that are less time consuming and more customer friendly

Silas
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur

Shopify POS

Commentaires : Overall the POS was great but there were better options available.

Shopify POS is a great platform especially for keeping track of sales and customer's in real-time. The app was easy to navigate.

Using Shopify initially was not that easy, there were not as many functions and available shortcuts compared to other e-commerce platforms.