15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur TripWorks

TripWorks est conçu pour optimiser les conversions, augmenter le chiffre d'affaires et fournir les fonctionnalités avancées requises par les opérateurs axés sur la croissance.

En savoir plus sur TripWorks

There is no invoicing option allowing us to provide quotes. Parts orders are difficult to enter because they are not itemized.

TripWorks - Notes

5,0

TripWorks a reçu une note globale de 5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 36 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé TripWorks ?

Dennis
CFO (É.-U.)

Tripworks Is An Amazing Product

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Overall I enjoy Tripworks much better than Peek Pro or Fareharbor. I especially love the ease to set up affiliate company's to handle third party bookings.

The setup of our tour options, vouchers and gift card options are extremely easy. The dedicated customer service with an actual account manager that i can talk to when I have an issue is one of top features I love. The payment processing is fast and the flexibility to modify features is top notch.

I wish customers had a way to cancel tours and request refunds themselves so we didn't have to stop and manually cancel the reservation. It just takes time out of my admin team's day to do this. Also, when a reservation is cancelled or a draft is removed, I would be great if it didn't show up as just deleted, it would be much better if it showed up in the sales screen as actually cancelled. It just crowds the sales screen when multiple of the same activity for the same person shows up as a draft or deleted. Lastly, Tripworks would be elite if they set up a way to automatically pay out commissions for bookings through affiliate partners instead of my accounting team having to manually calculate and pay out commissions.

Réponse de l'équipe de TripWorks

il y a 2 mois

Thank you for your glowing review of Tripworks! We're thrilled that our platform's ease of setup, dedicated customer service, fast payment processing, and flexibility have made a positive impact on your business. It's fantastic to hear that you find the setup of tour options, vouchers, and gift card options to be extremely easy to manage. We're especially delighted that our dedicated customer service, including having an account manager you can speak with directly, has been one of the standout features for you. Providing personalized support is something we strive for, and we're glad to know it's making a difference for your business. Your suggestions regarding customer-initiated tour cancellations and refunds, as well as improvements to the sales screen functionality and automatic commission payouts for affiliate bookings, are incredibly insightful.

Rowena
Business Operations Director (Canada)
Divertissement, 51–200 employés

Tripworks for Walking & Bus Tours

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : We decided on Tripworks after a very length research process into other options. We’ve overall been very impressed with the Tripworks team throughout our research and onboarding process. While there are some things that don’t quite work for us about the system, we know that that would be the case with any booking system we decided to use, so the pros outweigh the cons.

A clean, good-looking system with a simple booking flow. Great options for dynamic pricing, as well as offering different pricing to resellers. Flexibility to manage bookings, including the ability to manually adjust ticket prices or comp tickets, makes it much less rigid than other systems.

We’re using resources for guide scheduling, and this has proven to be a mixed bag as the resource settings aren’t as flexible as we need. The system’s focus on per-participant details means that the default receipts and booking details can be lengthy for large bookings. It would also be nice to have an option for a requested booking that doesn’t require a deposit to be able to quote groups.

Réponse de l'équipe de TripWorks

il y a 2 mois

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your detailed feedback on your experience with Tripworks. We truly appreciate your thoughtful review and are thrilled to hear that overall, our system has been meeting your needs effectively. It's fantastic to hear that you find our system clean and visually appealing, with a straightforward booking flow. We're also glad that our dynamic pricing options and flexibility in managing bookings have been beneficial for your business. Your insights regarding the resource settings and the lengthiness of default receipts for large bookings are incredibly valuable to us. We understand the importance of flexibility in meeting your specific needs and will certainly take your feedback into consideration as we continue to improve our platform.

Joe
General Manager (É.-U.)

Tipworks is very good

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I really like Tripworks. However, my experience has changed. It seems to be the new business model of a criminal lack of accountability by those at the top. I have no access nor knowledge of this company. All the people with whom I can interact are spread liberally about the U.S. and maybe the world for all I know. The people I started with (except [sensitive content hidden]) and whom I was very comfortable and had great faith in, have left. Recently, [sensitive content hidden] once again had to step in and resolve a big problem. She did a great job and when i asked to be able to contact her boss directly to praise her, I got an email telling me to wrote a review. The result is an additional bad taste in my mouth and a real annoyance. Tripworks is lucky it works for my business and that it is such a hassle to change products (and their competition to date, sucks). So while I do like Tripworks, I am concerned for the future and I consider the [sensitive content hidden] and other company leaders either negligent or rather incompetent. This business model of invisible corporate leadership and companies that exist only in the virtual world cannot continue forever in my opinion. (and I run a Virtual Reality Entertainment Complex!) To conclude, Tripworks is great but it is best if you have someone who can learn to program, alter and troubleshoot the system in house because otherwise you may have to accept a really rather extended period of waiting for satisfaction. Also once again, [sensitive content hidden] is amazing!

We had multiple software be unable to handle our needs in the past. Tripworks has been by far the best. When my problems are escalated to a higher up person, they get handled. [sensitive content hidden], is excellent at her job, both in her knowledge of the software and how she handles customer service, especially angry customers. Whoever the higher ups in this company are, they are so lucky to have her and from what I've seen, if she leaves, they are screwed.

They need to up their game in regards to Point of sale and customer service. Recently, it appears that they've had an irregularly high degree of turnover and it is affecting the customer service experience. In the past at least on weekdays, I was getting someone who really knew the software. I anticipated the weekend person would be less knowledgeable. Lately, I feel as if I am getting a novice whenever I call and they are reading off of a script. I quite often have to wait days to get a problem resolved.

Victoria
Co-Owner (É.-U.)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 2–10 employés

Wonderful Upgrade!

Commentaires : The customer service that has been provided by TripWorks has been better than customer service from any other platform that I have interacted with. The individuals are quick to respond, and efficient in solving difficulties, or creating a more streamlined process.

One of the things that I was expecting to be harder was the launch with specific times on each date. But after providing TripWorks with the information, they performed the legwork to have the information integrated and translated into appropriate booking times and availability. If a schedule changes, it is also very simple within the phone app to "close" or "open" the availability with the click of one button. TripWorks integrates payment to make the process simple and streamlined for guests as well!

The one thing that I would like to see if some simple changes to the final payment and tipping, as tips are a large perk to operating a specialty tour. Currently, after the deposit is paid and the tour has been completed, the screen that comes available for the client has percentages of the booking to pay toward a tip. The biggest difficulty with this is it does not include the deposit price in that percentage. I would like to see percentage of tip reflect the entirety of the cost of the excursion.

Eliav
Owner/CEO (É.-U.)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

TripWorks is better than fareharbor and peek

Commentaires : Overall they are a great booking software to work with. We moved to them because they had better technology to help us earn more revenue than Fareharbor or Peek, and we have.

They are a small agile company and do listen to users about product changes. 3 things I really like about the software (Were all our ideas that they added in the last 12 months): 1. Allow users to reschedule their tour on their own when we have to cancel for any reason (Mainly weather) 2. Allow us to see draft purchases right away and call those prospects to close them (They are the only platform that currently allows this) 3. Tipping feature is awesome. We used to get $250-$400 in tips per tour. Now we get $800-$1000 per tour group.

They can be slow to build new features, however, they do eventually build them. The ones they do build end up being features that make us more money.

Andrew

Efficiency cut our time by 90%

As a weather dependent to her operator, we are constantly rescheduling our guess and adjusting reservations based on the timing and the weather forecast for a particular day. With any other software that we investigated, rescheduling was a time consuming task, often taking several hours a day. This single feature alone saved our team at least 2 to 3 hours per day and solved numerous issues. from a client perspective, this software allows them to simply click a link and go through the process as opposed to tons of back-and-forth friction points, which used to hinder sales. Nearly every other point in the software surly self-explanatory and intuitive, and to me from our side and the client experience side, with easy to use features, attractive interface, and more. Further, support is incredibly responsive to any means, often helping solve issues in minutes or hours that used to take days, weeks, or simply ignored with our past providers. It was the best decision we made for our business, and as much as I think that I want all of my competitors to switch, I hope they don’t find out!

There were a few initial items that seemed like they should have known already, however they were very responsive to listen, learn our needs, and solve the issues nearly immediately! Further, they went above and beyond with customer service to actually take the lead on implementation issues and have it resolved before they called us back.

Christopher
Articles de sport, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Top-Not h customer service!

Commentaires : Thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our rep, our stress levels gave decreased. This company is on the call and do exactly what they say they will do. Any mi or issue that comes up is fixed in a very timely manner compared to other companies we have used in the past. I highly recommend Tripworks.

This software is fully customizable to meet the needs for my growing company. I need a new feature added, I let my rep know, and it’s completed to my specifications in a timely manner. Our company has 107 kayaks/paddle boards that we rent out so a software booking tool with a great resource management tool is huge for us. We switched from Peek after one year because their customer service was lacking, integration with Tripadvisir did not work well on our scale and Peek could not handle our large equipment pool. The email system works great as well and helps us collect great reviews. I highly recommend Tripworks and especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our rep!

So far there are not many things I do not like about the software. Maybe the only upgrade would be to have a better application for the phone. Besides that, we are very pleased with TripWorks.

Jeff
Divertissement, 11–50 employés

Works great

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Res management for hot air balloons

The ease of learning the important first 20% of it and getting employee proficient enough fast.

Takes a while for back end folks to fix and implement things they said the could do… reports are over complicated if you want to use your own processing for lower rate. Tack on extra 1% to fee as it’s practically impossible to use your own processing at the rate the quote is 2.9

Rey
OWNER (Mexique)
Services d'information, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

My new booking system provider reliable

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I'm pretty satisfied for you service guys, thank you!

Their customer service is in real time 24/7 real helpful for issues coming.

Not at all, everything's been good. I just would like to have the booking experience in other languages for the user, as spanish.

CHRISTIAN
Founder and Owner (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, Auto-entrepreneur

The Tour Booking Platform that Checks Most of the Boxes

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I've had a great experience! I haven't had any major issues, and when questions arose, the customer service took care of them quickly.

TripWorks is a modern and easy-to-use system with superb customer service and a platform that will make it easy for my customers to book tours and for me to manage those tours. They have been very thoughtful in what features they've prioritized and have made it their mission to help tour companies like me increase bookings through an intuitive platform.

I wish there was a "waitlist" option embedded in the system that other platforms have.

Wojciech
All of it (R.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, Auto-entrepreneur

Most comprehensive booking system on the market.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The initial contact made a great impression: easy going, with no aggresive marketing. On all other platforms we used in the past, once we were all open running, the support became wague and hard to reach. With TripWorks the support is still here, ready to help.

Everything we needed comes in one packet. That includes our rather complicated layout of various activities, equipment, timeslots etc. They made it all work seamlessly! We tried three booking systems in two years. TripWorks is the first which comes with waivers that our customers find easy to sign. No more hanging around at the check-in with paperwork. Nearly 100% of waivers are now signed online. Result!Very easy to implement on your website.

The system is very comprehensive. It can do virtually anything, but that comes with a price. It is not easy to set up. Being computer savvy and patient, I managed most of it but got stuck on configuring resources. The team was very helpful and we had my complicated layout all fully tested and ready within a week.Integration with Google calendar isn't working.

Karen
President (É.-U.)

A SOLID 10

Commentaires : From the first communication with TripWorks, their discussions with me were upfront and concise. I knew exactly how long it would take to build my platform, how long the training process would be and how long it would take to get up and running and most specifically ONLINE. My customers love the booking process. My employees absolutely love the booking platform and the ease of use. Every time I have a question or concern, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], My Account Manager, responds timely with easy to understand answers to my questions. She is always at the ready for a Google Meeting for hands-on training and assistance. I would highly advise any leisure or travel company to consider TripWorks. Their customer service is unbeatable and they are just great people to work with!

I love the ease of use of the entire platform. From communication with customers via text or email to managing resources within our fleet, the process is absolutely a breeze. TripWorks offers so much more than our prior booking software for communicating with potential customers. Capturing abandoned carts and offering promo deals is allowing our company to grab potential customers and make them return customers. I learn new things every day about our booking platform and I have failed to find something that doesn't give me so much more than I thought I was getting.

Nothing I would change! It's just that good!

Terry
President (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Fantastic Software that is just what we neeed at just the right time

It is easy to use and does not have an upfront cost. They even made our new website for us to transition over.

This is a tough one, because when I find something that I don't like or I find difficult to use, I let the team know and oftentimes they make adjustments based on my feedback.

Kenneth
owner (É.-U.)

manager

Tripworks is easy to use and the support team is great. Tripworks is adding on new features often. The features I like most are the calendar, you can sell different products and various reports you can get.

I wish they would some how would send and instant email when someone books a tour. I am a small business and knowing when I have some booking one of my tours would be nice

Adam
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2–10 employés

Definitely a Must for any tour company

Commentaires : Easy from start to finish.

The most important part of this product is the customer service. I often have special requests and needs to operate my business and Tripworks does their best to accommodate my request. They are easy to reach and this is huge, because if something does malfunction they fix it. You don't have to wait several business days and lose out on sales. They know how important your business is to you. In fact this is the reason I switched to Tripworks. The software in general is very easy to use. They are constantly changing it so that it works best for the users. You can even submit requests for changes. My favorite part of this software is by far their communication.

Honestly this was a bulk availability editor but like I said in the pros, I submitted a feature request and now this editor is wonderful. No real cons.

Adria
CEO (Espagne)
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great quality/pricing ratio and easy to use

I was a noob before and now I feel like I can manage it all perfectly, the team helped a lot, the software is easy to use, it is inexpensive compared to others and the marketing options are really useful, also the way it manages how your company contacts the guest are easy and very succesful.

at the start they did not have as many functionalities as now, it took a bit, but now is up there.

Robert
Services et installations de loisirs, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

TripWorks transformed my business!

Commentaires : I’d recommend TripWorks for any attraction or rental business, they are truly aligned to not only make the technology easy, but tie seamlessly into marketing and operations!

Software is standardized yet custom enough to really make an impact to my business. TripWorks thinks of everything to help my business be more successful, even things that weren’t my requirements.

There really haven’t been any cons to the service.

Andrea
CEO (Italie)

Great System!

Ease of use, great customer support, great GUI, compatibility with OTAs

Some features could be implemented in a better way

Fernanda
Director of Operations and Customer Service (Mexique)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

Great option

5,0 l’année dernière

Love it is a product easy to use and that in case any feature is not available, the team work to make it happen since they understand our business. Also the customer service is the best, big fan of [sensitive content hidden] that always is there to assist and answer any question.

That there are still features missing but I know the IT team are working on that.

Gina
CEO (É.-U.)

Ease and fun!

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Love my representative and the help we get!

The price and the way you can use it. There are so many options to customize to your company.

Nothing. Tripworks is awesome and works well.

Jody
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 11–50 employés

Feedback after 18 months as a tour operator.

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : 5 out of 5 stars.

I'm low tech and high touch in business. T W makes it easy for me to be a tour operator.

There isn't anything I don't like about Tripworks. However, one thing comes to mind: NETWORK from young to old. This the foundation of business. Let us know what the where, when and the budget to attend a TW company partner meeting. We'll be there to meet the T W team, other partners to collaborate.Get your people out of their remote offices and meet their clients in person.

Henry
OWNER (République dominicaine)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11–50 employés

Tripwork is the best software .

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Our overall experience with TripWorks has been the best.

We are a Transportation and Tours agency in Punta Cana, we use TripWorks on our website to handle the bookings and payments.

No , there isn't any that I like least about TripWorks.

Divertissement, 2–10 employés

Our growing business owes a big thank you to Tripworks!

Commentaires : Couldn't recommend this platform more if you are in the event-based business!

Working closely with the team at trip works has allowed us to grow organically over time. Keeping on top of reviews, ease of use/functionality for both our team and guests and streamlining revenue, among many other features have allowed us to focus completely on customer service.

What few areas we've needed, namely monthly membership fees and tips, have quickly been addressed.

Jaciel
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Outstanding Service

Commentaires : I have to say that I was a little uncertain at first in switching to TripWorks, but within the first days I was really blown away by their amount of effort, customer service and hard work they put into my site. I am very happy having them as partners and feel even stronger now. Finally a booking platform that works as hard as we do!

I like that it's a clean, modern and easy to use software. Customer service is absolutely exceptional! Another thing that I really like is the way they show date, this is very convenient ,easy, simple and professional. Just what we need!

I don't think their is anything I dislike. So far it's up to the standards of what I had in the past and beyond in some aspects.

Greg
Owner CEO House of Kooser (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Great for travelers

5,0 l’année dernière

The TripWorks app is really easy to use. Once you set up your listing, guests can reserve on the app or via email, text messages or even Facebook.I've used TripWorks for over 6 monts as the exclusive service provider for my hotel. TripWorks has been a great source of income for me, and I really like being able to give my guests the choice between booking via the app or through my website. This app has been very successful for me.

If you are a traveler or tour operator, you should definitely give it a try. In general, I was very pleased with the ease of use it provided and I did not have any problems.