Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Bigin by Zoho CRM

Bigin aide les petites entreprises à se débarrasser des feuilles de calcul et à prendre facilement en main une solution de CRM (Customer Relationship Management) conçue selon leurs exigences.

En savoir plus sur Bigin by Zoho CRM

17 avis affichés

Manivarman A.
Manivarman A.
Customer Success Manager
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 03/07/2020

"Simple Things reach great lengths"

Commentaires: It has been an awesome experience with the product as well as the support.

Avantages: Simple easy to use UI. Navigation is awesome. Straight up pipeline focused with necessary workflows automation

Inconvénients: Contact to account look up is available the vice versa isnt there hence there is difficulty while selecting a contact during deal creation

Alternatives envisagées : Freshsales

Logiciel antérieur : Freshsales

• Publié le 03/07/2020
Irving S.
General Manager
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/09/2020

"A basic , entry-level CRM"

Commentaires: We have had a great experience with Bigin, it was a great alternative while lowering our costs. It offers a great value for the money we pay for it.

Avantages: While trying to lower our costs derived from the health crisis, we searched for CRM alternatives and ultimately we choose Bigin, due to their clean interface and the functionality they offer, as well as their low price (but great value overall)

Inconvénients: Limited number of custom fields, no email templates and difficult to create email templates on my own.

Alternatives envisagées : Zoho CRM

Pourquoi choisir Bigin by Zoho CRM : Cleaner interface, best price

Logiciel antérieur : Vtiger CRM

Pourquoi passer à Bigin by Zoho CRM: mainly price, but it has a lot of functionality. It will also be easy to migrate to Zoho CRM, when the situation allows for it.

• Publié le 08/09/2020
Full Time Translator
Édition, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 20/09/2021

"A good CRM for small businesses"

Commentaires: I used the software for a group of my clients. They were all a small businesses owner. It takes no time to setup and learn how it works. And their saying «a big CRM doesn't mean big results» is totally right.

Avantages: The feature of migration from Bigin to Zoho CRM with just a click without losing a single bit of data and without tech expertise.

Inconvénients: I didn't see anything disappointed me. It is a CRM for small businesses. I won't complain if it lacks a feature or two that just the big corporations need.

Alternatives envisagées : Copper

Pourquoi choisir Bigin by Zoho CRM : Clients request

Logiciel antérieur : Pipedrive et GoldMine Premium Edition

• Publié le 20/09/2021
Natesh I.
Partner
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/01/2021

"Bad experience with Bigin"

Commentaires: It was good & i was very happy till i found all my accounting data was not integrated and had to add contacts manually

Avantages: Integration with GSuite
Tasks / Calendar

Inconvénients: The worst is it does not integrate with Zoho Books, there is not point. I spent time exporting contacts from books and importing to Bigin and then realised this is foolish to do. They promised to integrate with books but they also suggested to use zoho flow another paid application. This is not fair as why should i keep paying for applications, they should have offered zoho flow for free as it is their fault when CRM is not integrated with books/accounting

Alternatives envisagées : HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi choisir Bigin by Zoho CRM : To ensure zoho books integration should work and felt natural extension

Logiciel antérieur : HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi passer à Bigin by Zoho CRM: To ensure zoho books integration should work and felt natural extension

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Zoho CRM le 19/02/2021

Hello Natesh! Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback. We're happy to let you know that Bigin's native integration with Zoho Books is ready and is live as part of our Early access program. We really hope that you find this useful.

As always, you can reach out to us anytime if there's anything else that you need to help with. Thank you!

• Publié le 24/01/2021
Arlène V.
Health Care Consultant
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 14/08/2021

"If you "live" inside your sales pipeline, this CRM tool is for you"

Commentaires: For the most part, I have had a good experience with Bigin

Avantages: The first time I came across Bigin, I wondered why a company would have two CRM tools (Zoho also has Zoho CRM)... but then I understood: Bigin focuses on the pipeline aspect of a CRM. The one thing that stroke me the most at first was the fact that Bigin was really a mobile-focused CRM. Pipelines, workflows (another name for automations in Bigin), and activity management are powerful, but I think that it is really in its mobile-first approach that Bigin shines. Its Signals are the perfect way to make sure you never forget to do something, and if you are an Apple user, you can even write or use a pencil on your iPad. Something I really enjoy is the ability to create widget to add to my smartphone homepage. This is great because I can easily get an overview of different things – e.g. tasks I need to carry out, upcoming appointments for the week – without having to be in front of my computer or without having to log into the Bigin mobile app. A simple swipe from my phone's home screen and I can see all of that.

Inconvénients: Depending on what you would like a CRM tool to do for you, you may find that Bigin is lacking some things... For me, the main con is the fact that the premium plan has a limit of 50,000 contacts/record (though it is true that you can add more by paying)

• Publié le 14/08/2021
Carleen H.
Founder/Owner
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 18/04/2021

"Great for small business"

Commentaires: Easy to set up and learn how to use If you are new to CRM and need one, this is a great starting point, and you can add features you need as you grow.

Avantages: Love that I can customize workflows, and store e-mail templates to reduce the time cost of doing everyday things with more precision.

Inconvénients: Would be great if the tasks sent reminders for the day they were due rather than on the day they are set.

Alternatives envisagées : Less Annoying CRM et Keap

Pourquoi passer à Bigin by Zoho CRM: Bigin had the features I needed (e-mail templates) at the price point I needed them. Others, the feature I wanted was at a higher price point AND came with all kinds of features I didn't need, but would have to learn to get the most out of the 1 feature I did.

• Publié le 18/04/2021
Thibaut D.
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 03/05/2021

"Bigin review"

Avantages: Simplicity and signals features. Good integration with CRM.

Inconvénients: Email integration should be easier. Unable to send invitations to new users

• Publié le 03/05/2021
Vishal L.
Head Of Sales
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 04/07/2020

"The Value for money CRM"

Commentaires: Brilliant.

Avantages: The pricing , perfect CRM for startups and small teams

Inconvénients: It serves my purpose for now. Nothing negative to say

Alternatives envisagées : Pipedrive et Zoho CRM

Pourquoi choisir Bigin by Zoho CRM : Price and our requirements were limited

Logiciel antérieur : Freshsales

Pourquoi passer à Bigin by Zoho CRM: Value for money .

• Publié le 04/07/2020
Kody A.
Program Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 22/04/2021

"The perfect CRM when you're too big for a spreadsheet and don't need one of the behemoths!"

Commentaires: I loved having the full featured free trial to completely test things out before making a purchase. It made it easy to dive in and get started instead of sitting through sales calls hoping to get the information we needed to make a purchasing decision. Setup was intuitive and the customization was easy to use to make Bigin exactly what we needed. I would recommend Bigin to anyone who needs a starter CRM.

Avantages: Super intuitive to use
Excellent pricing
Lots of customization options
Easy API

Inconvénients: Needs more integrations with other tools

Alternatives envisagées : Zoho CRM, HubSpot CRM et monday.com

• Publié le 22/04/2021
Faith A.
sales/procurement manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 28/01/2021

""The complete CRM package you can ever need""

Commentaires: Quite good and offers value for your money, once one can get the hang of it, its smooth sail all the way, and once they can improved on it better, it definitely will be the stock Software for all management task

Avantages: Bigin Zoho CRM makes business achieve organizational aims and objective a lot faster and manageable, from leads creation, marketing ,to finance productivity and eventually sales, every process is captured and monitored. whenever I get called upon for presentation my number one go to CRM is Bigin Zoho because it gives me comprehensive Report of my leads so far, solid email marketing and full automation of tasks when I don't have the time to repeat a task.

Inconvénients: Despite the fact that I choose Bigin Zoho CRM, I am of the opinion that some features can be better improved on: Limited customer support, they don't really go the extra mile when one is faced with a problem also the initial set up can be tiring as it requires a lot entry to be done manually.
More also when extracting data from excel sheet and a column or row variation occurs with Bigin Zoho CRM templates, it doesn't self correct rather it extract the data so and this may cause variation in data presentation if one is not careful.

• Publié le 28/01/2021
Jon P.
CEO, Owner
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 07/03/2021

"So far so very good"

Commentaires: I've been very happy so far.

Avantages: Very easy to set up and use. Also, the app is very good.

Inconvénients: Not as easy to understand how to use the calendaring and email functionality. Would like it integrated with LinkedIn vs. Twitter for social integration.

Alternatives envisagées : Ontraport et Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi passer à Bigin by Zoho CRM: price value equation. Bigin is super easy

• Publié le 07/03/2021
Rizky S.
Business Development Head
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 22/03/2021

"Please add Calendar Features on Bigin"

Avantages: Price & easy to setup. The CRM was so simple for self setup & easy to mantain and use by user.

Inconvénients: This CRM doesn't have calendar feature so I can monitor team's meeting and activity.

Alternatives envisagées : Zoho CRM

Alan P.
Regional Investment Director
Gestion des investissements, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 19/05/2021

"Looked for a low cost full functional CRM"

Commentaires: I am really pleased with the start we have made, having used Zoho one for some time now and sometimes being intimidated by the large array of features that the product has, it is good to work within the confines of a smaller yet full-featured single product.

Avantages: Ease of use and ability to configure for our needs.

Inconvénients: Early-stage product development but having access to new features as an early user adopter was critical to making it work for us

• Publié le 19/05/2021
Juan C.
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/02/2021

"Great & Simple"

Avantages: very Easy to set, low price, ver intuitive

Inconvénients: Must include a Report section so we can analyze better data

• Publié le 15/02/2021
Ramona T.
FA
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 07/07/2021

"Bigin is just what I was looking for!"

Commentaires: I am enjoying using Bigin. I also enjoyed the live Q&A session. The techs and reps have been very responsive and understanding.

Avantages: I use Bigin to manage leads. It's easy and intuitive to use. I love the multiple pipelines and the ways I can automate my sales cadences and follow up.

Inconvénients: I'm still learning and I understand improvements are underway. So far, it meets my needs for automation.

• Publié le 07/07/2021
Claire S.
Spiritual Mentor and Coach
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 01/02/2021

"Easy Pipeline Management"

Commentaires: I wanted a simple way to manage my pipeline and Bigin gives me that. I am at the stage where I will be using it frequently going forward.

Avantages: Bigin provides a simple, uncomplicated way to track prospects and see at a glance where they are in the process. Because it is so easy, I use it more than full-blown CRM systems. I enjoy that I can enter people quickly and see where they are. Because it is simple, I can keep it current with my prospects and the stage at which they are.

Inconvénients: None at this point. I do not see it is as a substitute for a full-blown CRM and am satisfied with what it offers.

• Publié le 01/02/2021
Sachin S.
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 06/07/2021

"Takes 10 plus days to deploy--- Even if it works"

Commentaires: Wont go for it , wont recommend. Guess the product is yet to be stabilised.

Avantages: Doesnt work, Post 26 Emails interactions Zoho Team not able to solve basic fisr data upload into it.

Inconvénients: Havent been able to use since we paid on 21st June.

• Publié le 06/07/2021