Avis clients sur MarketBox

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur MarketBox

Une plateforme de vente et de planification en ligne conçue pour augmenter les ventes des entreprises de services qui comptent des effectifs mobiles et virtuels.

En savoir plus sur MarketBox

6 avis affichés

Geoffrey K.
Geoffrey K.
General Manager
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/03/2021

"Best e-commerce option for service businesses with a travelling workforce. Customizable and scalable"

Commentaires: Overall, this is a powerful and customizable booking platform while empowering our providers with proper technology to scale our business.

Avantages: MarketBox easily allows our instructors to set their preferred travel zones, availability, and manage their bookings whether it’s online or via the mobile app. This keeps them more engaged, decreasing turnover, minimizing back and forth logistics issues with our support team, and allowing our team to focus on building customer demand/revenue. The MarketBox team is incredibly responsive to feedback and is pushing out features at an impressive rate. It seems like every month at least one major improvement is announced that helps make our team’s jobs easier. Powerful features like self-book for clients, automated reminders to our providers, customizable services and skills, and regional pricing allow us to focus on sales and marketing, and not logistics.

Inconvénients: The admin portal could have better UX. But what it lacks in design, it makes up for in power.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par MarketBox le 12/03/2021

We're so glad to hear that you've been having a great experience with our MarketBox software! We're continuously adding new features so it will continue to be an even more powerful tool!

• Publié le 08/03/2021
Charlotte S.
Fitness Guru | Entrepreneur
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 01/04/2021

"Marketbox - great solution for my personal training business!"

Commentaires: Pretty happy - I have more time to take on additional clients, or not work ridiculous hours.

Avantages: Marketbox is a great all in one app for personal trainers and fitness professionals to easily sell services and reduce the amount of manual work associated with running a small business. When I looked to the market to see what was available to run my business, I was left with three poor options until I found MarketBox: 1) Cough up the cash for a solution that is really only aimed at a big box gym (I don’t need half the functions and the fee structure doesn’t make sense)
2) Spend a lot of time and money cobbling together a bunch of scheduling apps with basic booking and payment abilities
3) Do it on the cheap, and with lack of a technology option, use sweat labour and google drive + social and hope for the best
Marketbox has clearly done its homework – and there is hope for the independent personal trainer to be able to make money and survive in this industry. FINALLY! I couldn’t be more happy. My fav things include:
1. Managing all of my business data in one location. This includes client sales, bookings, payments. I'm spending less time doing admin work.
2. Option to easily sell services at different locations; sometimes I travel to meet a client, or I train them virtually. This flexibility is key
3. MarketBox is the only system I've seen that allows me to set up travel zones and a zoom integration all at once.
4. Client self-booking - The interface is easy to use (even if you aren't a techie), and my clients love it.

Inconvénients: Cool to have more integrations with additional apps like Fitness Pal, Apple Health, and TruCoach so I can have the complete picture of my client. But these are nice to have.

• Publié le 01/04/2021
Jerry R.
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 03/08/2021

"Great Software for ANY Company!"

Commentaires: Amazing from the start.

Avantages: Actually, the customer service is incredible. While you will find something similar, you wont find one with better customer service. Highly, Highly recommend them :)

Inconvénients: Honestly, our team loves it. There is nothing to say we really dislike.

• Publié le 03/08/2021
Tariq A.
Admin
Design, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/08/2021

"Incredible software"

Commentaires: very helpful for time management

Avantages: Very useful for managing bookings, schedules & project site visits areas through a mobile app & platform I hope to get to use the most of its features

Inconvénients: saving my time & cash and helped to be always in time

• Publié le 10/08/2021
Julie D.
President & CEO
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 13/04/2021

"Outstanding Customer Service & Easy-To-Use"

Commentaires: 10/10

Avantages: I like how customizable the software is so we can turn on the features that apply to our services (and turn off the ones that don't). The booking flow is so simple and quick and learning how to maneuver the admin dashboard is too! The customer service is also super speedy to attend to any questions or concerns we may have which makes the onboarding process stress-free.

Inconvénients: Any minor roadblocks we've encountered during the onboarding process have been not only answered by customer service but incorporated into their next round of changes/updates.

• Publié le 13/04/2021
Ayesha H.
Recruitment Coordinator
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 17/03/2021

"Incredible software for managing bookings, schedules & travel areas through a mobile app & platform!"

Commentaires: Switching to MarketBox has been invaluable for us. Overall, the automations, scheduling software, booking and provider profile management have been useful features for our team.

Avantages: MarketBox includes great capabilities that work for our business (private home swimming lessons) and solves many problems we were facing with our old system. We have a lot of part time workers. Instructors have the ability to add multiple travel zones that include different service types and schedules, allowing them to accept bookings in advance conveniently. When an instructor can’t accept a booking, MarketBox will even send out a job request to other instructors in the area to see who can accept it, so that we can get our instructors more jobs, and keep clients happy with a good matching instructor. Additionally, client bookings can be confirmed via text message rather than logging in to the account online or on the mobile app (resulting in quicker response times).

Inconvénients: The availability section needs improvement. Some Instructors have difficulty understanding the functionality at times. Image size of the profile picture has to be less than 100kb.

• Publié le 17/03/2021