Avis clients sur Octopus CRM

En savoir plus sur Octopus CRM

Un logiciel tout-en-un pour LinkedIn qui permet aux utilisateurs de créer des outils de tri automatisés sur LinkedIn et d'améliorer la prospection commerciale.

En savoir plus sur Octopus CRM

Super easy to use in collaboration with linkedin sales nav. Really easy to organise and maintain solid sales pipelines.

There is a limit to the number of users you can pull into a single list, not sure if this is a software problem or LinkedIn.

Octopus CRM - Notes

Octopus CRM a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 264 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Octopus CRM ?

Cathy
Directrice adjointe TI (Canada)
Gestion des investissements, 51-200 employés

Application moins intuitive

3,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

La base du CRM est respecté, mais j'ai trouvé l'application plus difficile à utiliser que d'autres du même genre.

J'ai trouvé l'application plus difficile à utiliser que d'autres du même genre.

DAVID
PDG (France)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Amélioration possible

Commentaires : Octopus ma vraiment permi de rendre la prospection et la diffusion des produits sur linkedin beaucoup plus performante.

L'outil est vraiment performant pour optimiser le temps de travail passé à la prospection linkedin, il me fait gagner un temps très très important.

Ce que j'ai moins apprécié du produit, c'est le manque d'évolution, un nombre important de fonctionnalité supplémentaire pourrait rendre cet outil bien plus performant. Parmi ces évolutions voici les principales auxquels je pense : 1) Automatisation des opérations entre les phase (connexion=>messages=>visites), 2) le like automatique de post ainsi que le sharing, 3) la copie des traités vers une nouvelle campagne (l'import/export le permet, mais un simple copier ou dupliquer serait bien venu),

Ryan
Ryan
Executive Director (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Scaled Meaningful Connections, a Partnership Maker's Dream CRM

Commentaires : From the trial, to support Q&A, and through to the purchase of the OctopusCRM I have had no complaints and I've have already recommended it to several friends. I highly recommend this product.

The past 3 months of using Octopus has quadrupled my connections. I've paid "expert LinkedIn" consultants far more to achieve far less. Octopus automated messaging once connected went a long way to warming up leads prior to the first initial call. From what I've discovered there is no better, less expensive, way to automate connections and communications on LinkedIn.

One feature I would like to see added is the ability to further filter a list once the list is imported to Octopus. In order to reach out to the most appropriate contacts it is important to filter out unnecessary outreach and get more "shots on goal".

Toufik
sales (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Octopus the best afordable CRM

Commentaires : Mass mailing with personalization of emails

integration with Sales navigator and Discovering org

Could be nice to have a kind of an easy transfer and duplication mode from our old CRM

Head Recruiter (É.-U.)
Recrutement, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Product

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Being able to send LinkedIn connections and a follow-up message on autopilot

The message personalization is limited and you can only send one follow-up message.

Joe
IT Directot (Canada)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 201-500 employés

Octopus crm

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I will not recommend it at all. Not user friendly

Best thing about this software is the KPIs and the categorization that has for stats performance

The worst thing about it cant do specific templates and the worst when to close a ticket, many things system force to go through before closing or resolving. Resolving tickets stays for days in the pool that doesnt make any sense to keep them there.

Ian
Owner (R.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés

Simple product and great value for money.

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall it is a very straightforward product and if the developers can improve the workflow it should attract a good user base, very well priced.

Works with LinkedIn to leverage your contacts and gain new leads.

The campaigns facility could do with being revamped to make it easier to use.

Tyler
Owner (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, Auto-entrepreneur

Total game changer

Commentaires : LinkedIn is the only social platform that my company uses on a daily basis. When I found Octopus it was a total game changer. It has given me more time to grow my business and make me lots of money. Just to be candid I have about 15 clients and over half of them were because of Octopus.

I love that it runs in the background and it gives me time to focus on other things all while growing my business.

It would be great to have a like or comment section.

Michelle
Sales (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2-10 employés

A MUST HAVE tool

Commentaires : I am super happy. I have increased my network by over 500 and have set 20+ appointments

I love how you can manage your messaging on several different levels to make each message you send personal and relevant

The set up can be somewhat confusing - the language can be

Jason
Managing Direcotr (É.-U.)
Gestion des investissements, 2-10 employés

Love the software and the customer service and attention is awesome!

Ease of use, ease of implementation, customer support quickly helps when necessary.

The training videos could be a little better. Perhaps it would be a good idea to make shorter videos?

Roman
Roman
QA Engineer (Ukraine)
Internet, 11-50 employés

In overall, I`m pretty much satisfied with the quality of services Octopus team provides me with.

Commentaires : I really don`t know what to say apart from that - it`s simply a solid and reliable, not overpriced tool for my marketing needs which makes the work done.

Good balance between the number of functions available and ease of their usage(There just enough functions available and they are all quite accessible for understanding).

I`d like to have some advanced tutorials, strategies perhaps on how to utilize the CRM in a better, more productive way.

Terry
Co-founder (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés

Absolutely the best!

Commentaires : I've tried many other LinkedIn CRM products and I was never happy with any of them until I discovered Octopus. I started with the free trial. I was so impressed on Day 1 of the trial that I knew I was going to become a customer. I opted for the annual option. I was able to grow my connections from around 1,000 to well over 3,400 (as of this review) in less than a couple months. And I was able to engage in actual conversations that have led to product demos, trials, and a few purchases of our SaaS platform that sells for over five figures. Anyone that says you cannot generate sales on LinkedIn is wrong. The reason "they" are wrong is because "they" don't have a connection, awareness, engagement, conversion system in place. Octopus helps automate a lot of that process. But you still need to understand your audience and how to solve their problems.

The ease of use and the ability to create campaign flows.

It's not really a con. But it would be nice to pre-populate campaigns and set times for them to launch. However, you are required to be logged into LinkedIn and when Octopus runs, it opens a new tab. So I understand why it can't be set up for a future run date. But it sure would be nice!

Glen
Founder (Australie)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Great product for making targeted connections on LinkedIn

Commentaires : This is helping me to build a really good database of targeted connections. Means my marketing messages i put out on LinkedIn are getting in front of significant numbers of my key targets. I have managed to add more than 2000 new connections in a very short time, and it is helping me to increase my success rate as many people see me connected to their peers. I have seen my acceptance rate hit close to 60% some days - thats another 60 connections added in a single day - AUTOMATICALY. I need to add that these are first time connection requests that are being successful - on my first time reaching out to them - 60% of peope connect. It's incredible.

It is easy to build a target list and then just chip away at it each day automatically. It also automatically stops me from doing too much and raising flags with LinkedIn. I am sending 100 connecrtions a day and having a success rate of >30%

The ability to easily manage and export to a mass mailing system. It would also be really handy if all of the contacts data fields available from LinkedIn were grabbed - Phone number etc where available.

Jonathan
Financial (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 5 001-10 000 employés

Excellent capabilities for the price

Commentaires : Once I watched the training videos and played around a little I quickly mastered this system. Great experience. Highly recommend for the busy professional who wants to streamline their LinkedIn efforts.

Absolutely excellent at what it does. Saving search results and queuing for future connection campaigns, customized/dynamic messaging, visit management and even exporting contact data. All the features most of us want for a fraction of the price.

Setting up funnels and understanding how contacts are moved/forwarded through each step took a few tries to really understand. I’d like to see a little more control over this process. I can’t seem to separate any connection requests that were ignored and this would be nice for follow up (it may exist and I just don’t know how to use it yet). A HUGE improvement could be made with some logic operators for messaging. Such as IF <contact> HAS <volunteer/charity> INSERT <dynamic text with name of charity>. Result =. <message text> + “it’s so cool that you support <charity organization>, I love their mission” Many other applications for basic logic and expanded dynamic field insertion.

Frank
Agency owner (É.-U.)
Assurance, 51-200 employés

Perfect for contact

Commentaires : Built multiple sales funnels and have closed several agents for recruiting to my company

Great tool allows you to quickly and efficiently connect to LinkedIn users in a mass scale. Also allows you to create a targeted sales funnel with in seconds

Cvs file download doesn’t include the contacts phone nor email

Andres
HR Consultant (Argentine)
Ressources humaines, Auto-entrepreneur

A great help

Commentaires : As a recruiter, it is very important for me to be able to send a large number of messages or add many specific contacts. It helped me a lot in achieving a higher volume of sent messages, which improved my candidate sourcing process. It is very easy to use, and that is very important

This tool helped me a lot in the growth of my LinkedIn network. It would be very useful to have personalization tools in message sending

it would be very useful to add search functions that LinkedIn free does not provide, as well as customization in the automation of sending messages

Rick
Director of sales (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Occasionally something too good to be true actually is real

Commentaires : Great value. Best benefit/$$ of any app I use.
If you need a LinkedIn prospecting/communication tool just try it. The free trial is full featured.

This is going to look like a shill. All five stars and 10/10 recommendations but this app is great. It’s 1/5 the cost of competitive products I evaluated and it had a free trial so I dove in. Everything works as promised. I particularly like the export capabilities. It’s way easier to get prospect info out of Octopus than LinkedIn. #1 tool in my prospecting toolbox

The only con is their support is in Europe (Poland?) so for North American users there is a bit of a delay if you have questions. However their videos are excellent and plentiful so it’s unlikely you will ever need help.

Ovidiu
Business Development Manager (Roumanie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Great product for LinkedIn automation

Commentaires : Octopus CRM is our favorite tool when it comes to lead generation on LinkedIn and the overall experience with it is really good.

What I like about Octopus that it's very simple to learn, understand and use. Also, they have a great customer support team, always ready to give a hand. Very nice people always over-delivering, they are great and this makes Octopus CRM even better.

I use Octopus CRM daily for more than a year and what I have noticed is that they don't really update their products, which is a great product but there is always room for improvement.

Nicola
Financial Security Advisor (Canada)
Assurance, Auto-entrepreneur

One of the best if not the best CRM for LinkedIn

Commentaires : I like it a lot for a CRM especially the ease of use and automation when it comes to connected and sending messages on LinkdIn. A good part of my business comes from LinkdIn and this software cuts my time in half!

Simplicity and automation is key is what makes this software work great.

Maximum 1000 searches not a fan about that. It should be unlimited because I have over 10k followers.

Pablo
CRO (Bolivie)
Services environnementaux, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Octopus does what they promesss

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I was looking for an affordable and simple way to mass prospecting Linkedin. Octopus is a very good short-term option. It is not precisely a CRM, but it helps a lot to keep track of your prospecting efforts.

Octopus meets the expectations of what they offer: automatize four things when prospecting Linkedin: Connect, Message, Visit and Endorse. It really simple, no training needed, in few minutes one can start prospecting.

Limited flexibility to edit pipelines and prospects labeling

Javier
Financial Planner (Australie)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

I had used other softwares

Commentaires : Its been good but i am wanting the features i mentioned above as this would make it easier for us to use

the ability to be able to engage more with the prospects by being able to insert things like their title, company and even endorse their skills

I dont like how you have to mannually go to each message and select how many you want to send. It would be a massive massive improvement if you could set a delay on when the message sent and therefore have the whole funnel completely automated For example step send connection. Step 2 send 3 days later. Step 5 send 3 days later etc. That would be fantastic....you can do this automation on other software The second thing would be really good if you could group all steps under one funnel. This would make it really easy to split test and create seperate funnels . You would have a really valuable CRM and would be a fetaure i would pay extra for.

Henrique
CMO (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Totally recommend for outbound approach

Commentaires : Software is great. Whoever is not using it is wasting time.

Works best when you use it with a friendly approach versus being the annoying sales person. I send 100 requests a day and get about 30 in return.

I wish there was way that the data would stay saved even after I've cleared the processed contacts. I have to delete those lists so that I can forward new contacts to other lists (without duplicating).

Jenna
Enterprise Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

If you need to make connections in a new field, this is the way

Commentaires : I have really enjoyed the program and wish I had learned about this years ago when I was starting out in the sales world.

I liked the fact that you could quickly and easily identify your targets then send them personalized messages with merged fields.

I wish you could merger more of the info into the messaging and the drip emails were easier to set up. I would also like to be able to download all of the data from one place to review.

Stephen
Recruiter (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 2-10 employés

Fantastic Tool for LinkedIn Outreach

Commentaires : 5 Star Software. Lots of Value, and an user-friendly interface.

I have used numerous LinkedIn tools to connect with users and send personalized messages but none of them come close to Octopus. I love how the interface acts as a CRM and stores who you've sent messages to and what the message says. It helps out tremendously with my outreach and automating repetitive tasks.

The flow of the automation could be a little more easily defined, but nonetheless, it works great!

Miguel
Business Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Octopus CRM Review

I loved how easy it was to import profiles and connect with people. I have not had one problem using this software nor any negative effects on my LinkedIn profile. With other softwares, I have had problems on my account. I also love being able to create campaigns that you can set up to connect, message, and follow up with people!

There wasn't anything I didn't like about using the software!