En savoir plus sur GoRamp

Un logiciel de gestion de fret et de créneaux horaires (planification de dock) en ligne.

En savoir plus sur GoRamp

Non disponible

Non disponible

GoRamp - Notes

5,0

GoRamp a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 6 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé GoRamp ?

Olegas
CEO (Lituanie)
Matériaux de construction, 51-200 employés

Saved time for operational tasks & improved traceability

Commentaires : I am very pleased that we have launched GoRamp solution for our company. Already in the first weeks we managed to notice the result – saved a lot of working time and enabled convenient traceability with all the necessary information in one place. And most importantly, it satisfied employees, whose work day has certainly become easier and simpler – it is extremely important to me as a company manager.

I can mention these Pros: 1) Easy of use 2) Quick setup & adaptation to our business needs 3) Changes are made quickly & easily, i.e: if we need to open another account for a new warehouse 4) During one year we didn't experience any software downtime or bugs.

Since our partnership with GoRamp was a great match, I cannot mention any Cons.

Alternatives envisagées : Alpega TMS, TRANSPOREON et C3 Reservations

Aliona
Purchasing Manager (Lituanie)
Matériaux de construction, 11-50 employés

Saved 50% of time for our operational tasks

Commentaires : We have been using the GoRamp system for over a year and it is hard to imagine a return to old working principles. We save 50 percent of our working time in the first months of work! With this solution, we expanded our carrier contact range, which we would not have managed before due to limited time resources, which undoubtedly resulted in cost savings. The system is very simple and clear! We hope to continue our successful cooperation ”

It was very easy, I've started using the system in a few hours, however I had to explain our staff about the software, but I guess that's the same with every new software.

Currently we are not missing any features

Réponse de l'équipe de GoRamp

il y a 3 ans

Thank you Aliona! It's a pleasure to help your business grow.

Gerrol
Gerrol
Customer Experience Lead (Canada)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 501-1 000 employés

Not as Easy as You Thought

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I am still trying to learn further how I can make my life easier by using goramp comparing to the old software we use.

I like the fact that you can personalize what you can see on your screen as it makes it simplier.

There are too many details that are showing up on the screen plus you have to update your settings religiously.

Vaidotas
Chief of Logistics (Lituanie)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés

With GoRamp we became faster & were able to win more shipments

Commentaires : We started using GoRamp as transportation service provider thanks to one of our manufacturing customers. We are excited to be able to provide a better quality service to our customers and build a stronger partnership. GoRamp fully covers all the communication you need with your customer – so we and our customers can work more efficiently and quickly. We recommend this solution to both manufacturing companies and their transportation partners.”

1)Simply yet effective public shipment auction 2) It enabled us to win more shipments & increase our capacities 3) Simplifies the client to carrier communication

No cons to mention, I think it's the feature of transport procurement

Réponse de l'équipe de GoRamp

il y a 3 ans

Hello Vaidotas! Thank you so much for leaving the review.

Frits
Production Planner (Lituanie)
Emballage et conteneurs, 51-200 employés

Easy-to-use & inexpensive

Since it's a SAS online software, we didn't need any installation, just accessed the needed URL and send the invitation to our carriers. Literally, it took me an just an hour to understand how everything works completely. Also, I was informed that various API integrations are possible.

To be honest, I cannot mention and cons right now, the tool is very simple and has the features most small or medium size companies would need.

Dirk
Transport Manager (Lituanie)
Emballage et conteneurs, 1 001-5 000 employés

Eliminated Truck Queues

We were looking for dock scheduling software and chose GoRamp, because it offered: 1. Fast & Easy setup 2. Flexible subscription price 3. We enjoyed Communication with with GoRamp sales representatives We quickly achieved these results: 1. Eliminated Truck Queues 2. Decreased driver waiting time 3. Optimized Processes 4. Increased Warehouse Efficiency I recommend GoRamp.

Some software competitors had more features