15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur DSMN8

La plateforme d'influenceurs tout-en-un qui permet aux employés de devenir facilement des influenceurs, des créateurs de contenu et des vendeurs sur les réseaux sociaux.

En savoir plus sur DSMN8

Very easy to integrate with apps and utilize to share information quickly.

Don't like that it deactivates all the time and you have to reset it back up.

DSMN8 - Notes

DSMN8 a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 86 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé DSMN8 ?

Anice
Anice
Digital Marketing Executive (R.-U.)

DSMN8 and me

DSMN8 has been an excellent addition to our social media marketing. We have a lot of sales staff who are active on LinkedIn and DSMN8 has allowed us to ensure that our employees have interesting relevant content to share regularly. It's fairly easy to use as the Admin and the support that I've had from their team has always been outstanding. I like that when creating content to be shared I can write a number of different posts and have different images all leading to the same link so each post doesn't look too automated when lots of people share it on the same channel. The number one thing that I like about this software is that staff can set up automations and then share posts regularly on LinkedIn without any effort.

The reporting available from the system isn't very advanced but I believe that this is going to be improved in future updates.

Anil
Manager - Reporting and Analytics (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés

Best in this segment

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : We started using this product about 9 months ago, It started off slowly however it got the maximum attractions in the last 2 quarters.PositivesEasy to useSchedules helps a lot.Sync to social accounts is a plus.Could have been betterInterfaceactivity likes (sometimes throws an error)

Great product to be consider promoting your organization interests with new launches, Technlogies, products and offers on the social media which in turn helps in generating more revenue to our business.

There is a limit on the sharing the content per day, which could have been better if there was an option to choose how many posts which we can share it per day. Sometime the posts don't act to our likes/reshares and through an error.

Edward
Sr. Recruitment Consultant (É.-U.)

Review

Autonomous ease of use when posting to my linkedin

Continuous need to re register my account to linkedin

DSMN8 is Gr8t!

Commentaires : I love the automatic post feature which has cover me on days when I'm out of office or holidays. Overall a really good tool for obtaining info about technology softwares.

Very user friendly and overall a good platform for industry specific news which is vital in my line of work. I love the automatic post feature which has cover me on days when I'm out of office or holidays. Overall a really good tool for obtaining info about technology softwares.

Very much please with all aspects of the software.

Marketing et publicité, 201–500 employés

Turn colleagues into company ambassadors

Commentaires : Absolutely recommended to those companies who wants to involve employees in content sharing and give them the chance to appear more active/interesting on social channels such as Linkedin.
Having a tool that makes sharing Company blog posts easily on your favourite social networks, it's a great way to turn colleagues into company ambassadors while allowing their social feeds to be interesting - my Linkedin network enjoys so much what I post now!

Sharing rules are super easy to set and adjust, you can preview share again and edit posts' text if you want

The only social channel available for automation is Linkedin, I'd love to add Twitter as well

Recrutement, 51–200 employés

DSMN8 Makes Recruiting Easier

Commentaires : My experience is really good. It helps keep my followers to communicate with me and comment/like my posts - keeps them engaged.

I really enjoy how DSMN8 gives me the ability to post things on my LinkedIn that’s relevant to my industry. I find that my LinkedIn followers enjoy the information that they can actually enjoy and use.

Sometimes the things that it posts are a bit redundant, or it was posting too much. But, you can change it to an option that’ll only post once a day if need be.

Carlie
Carlie
Manager of Cloud & Infrastructure (R.-U.)

Efficient Tool!

Very user friendly platform that is easy to use. Really good that it is automated and allows you to see stats on what you have posted. Good tool for engaging a wider audience with minimal effort.

Don't like that it deactivates all the time and you have to reset it back up.

Max
Max
Recruiter (Australie)

Easy of use

This product is very easy to use because it posts automatically, which helps keep your name out there on linkedin.

I'm not sure how best to customise the content. Sometimes the things posted don't really engage my connections in conversation.

Jake
Jake
Recruitment Consultant (R.-U.)

Automate your marketing

Marketing is a huge part of recruitment, but it's often the thing we have the least time for. DSMN8 allows for content to be automates and distributed so you don't have to focus on it, saving hours of valuable time. Being able to allow access to others to post on your timeline also allows for pure marketing professionals to generate the content too, allowing all posts to stay on-brand and consistent in quality.

I would like to be able to see more about the queue of upcoming posts, but that may be more to do with our marketing team than the platform itself.

Will
Will
Vice President (É.-U.)

Solid Product

It’s easy to use and I haven’t had any issues.

There is nothing about this product I do not like.

Mitchell

Adds a lot of value

Commentaires : I think it's a huge asset. It does a great job unifying our brand

I like that it makes sure my linkedin feed is constantly updated. It makes me look much more active in the community

It would be nice to see what is going to be posted before it gets posted.

Claudia
Recrutement, 1 001–5 000 employés

Help your business grow effortlessly

Commentaires : Great company. Definitely worth the investment

Helps to market and promote. I have witnessed tremendous business growth as a result.

Posts a bit too much but that is something I can fix on the settings

Lex
Trainee Recruitment Consultant (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés

Super easy to use!

It streamlines processes and posts great content without having to think of it.

I had to go in and limit the number of posts/day because I didn’t want to spam my feed.

Francesco
Principal Consultant (Italie)
Recrutement, 1 001–5 000 employés

I can see DSMN8 is helping m with my engagement and networking, posting a lot of interesting stuff

Commentaires : Good, giving me a good engagement

Is easy to use and he's posting the right post at the right moment

I don't have to much control on what is posting

Chantal
Account Manager (Brésil)
Marketing et publicité, 1 001–5 000 employés

DSMN8 makes life easer

Commentaires : It is super easy, simple and connect people arround the world.

How easily you can share news on your social networking.

Sometimes I have to reconnect but i believe this is a safety rule.

Marta
Marta

Easy to use

Commentaires : Easy to use

I enjoy that it is easy to use and set up

I have experienced log in problems in the past

Caterina
Caterina
PR&Communications Manager (Italie)
Marketing et publicité, 1 001–5 000 employés

Great tool!

Easy to use, accurate and the results are easy to measure.

Sometimes I trouble finding the right image size.

Laura
Team Leader (Espagne)

DSMNS 8 Recruitment

Really usefull to share information and news in a big company. Make you feel part of something bigger where averybody is connected.

Sometimes is difficult to use for some options.

Ressources humaines, 10 000+ employés

Review of DSMN*

Commentaires : Smooth and seamless

It is easy to use and hassle free. Instant results with higher rate of responses.

Some materials shared by my profile is not relevant to my market

Does the work for you

Posting relevant links directly to social media pages is easy and gets attention from potential clients.

Not having a choice on what is or isn't posted

Jeanette
Jeanette
Key Account Manager (Pays-Bas)
Marketing et publicité, 501–1 000 employés

Awesome software for sharing content with you followers

Commentaires : We use DSMN8 to share content about the affiliate industry with our linkedin connections. This works perfect! Reach lots of people with almost no effort!

The ease of using it. It work so easy, you don't have to think about it yourself

I find it annoying that I have to validate my account every now and then

George
George
Recruitment Consultant (R.-U.)
Recrutement, 1 001–5 000 employés

Great product for sharing content

Commentaires : Very good - definitely helped me demonstrate my service on LinkedIn

Fantastic for engaging with the industry and posting relevant content

Having to refresh the LinkedIn connection so frequently and it would be great if it was a bit easier to customise automatic posts

Zachary
Senior Vice President (É.-U.)
Études de marché, 10 000+ employés

A relatively effective way to review and share company content

I liked getting access to our company’s external-facing content, getting daily emails, being able to schedule when my posts would be shared, and being able to customize my post text.

When I was plugged into my desktop monitor, it displayed fine, but on my laptop screen, the window for sharing posts was longer than the screen, it was difficult to scroll down to submit the posts. I rarely liked the default text provided for posts. It would have been nice to automatically share to Facebook too, and not just LinkedIn and Twitter.

DSMN8 Review

DSMN8 is a great way to share high quality and user friendly content with our audience.

There is nothing that I would change with DSMN8!

Ismael
Account Manager (Espagne)
Marketing et publicité, 501–1 000 employés

A useful tool for your day to day

To be able to program my content at the time I want, in addition to having access to all my social networks on the same platform to be able to share it

There are times when they are not published correctly, or the "points" that are given in my company, are not counted, even sharing it and clicking different people