Avis clients sur Gem

En savoir plus sur Gem

La plateforme pour le recrutement moderne

En savoir plus sur Gem

I like the Prospect fields. Having the ability to view multiple projects and adjust the filters to meet a current role is KING.

Sometimes the integration between Lever and Gem doesn't work and some candidates get lost.

Gem - Notes

Gem a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 101 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Gem ?

Aaron
Aaron
Lead Sourcer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Gem the key to my workflow

Commentaires : I love what Gem has meant to my productivity. I honestly don't understand it when people tell me they don't get it. I couldn't imagine doing my job without it. I would seriously consider quitting or finding another role within the company if Plaid ever told me they were nixing Gem.

When I switched over to Gem 3 years ago, It eliminated about 3 additional tools from my process, thusly saving me time and brain power. I no longer have to leave a linkedIn profile to source and recruit effectively. The product also now has a very robust and powerful search function within their app that allows me to not even have to use LinkedIn for several days at a time. I can stay within gem.com and create custom automated messages that I know will sync well with my ATS for ease of mind in data integrity.

The design, both within the app and the widget, can be a bit "cumbersome;" however, I know that they have made some recent hires in that area and I have already seen some great improvements.

Samuel
Recruitment Manager (Pays-Bas)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Sam @ Shippo reviews Gem!

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, I think Gem is an amazing tool. It's become a critical part of my sourcing toolkit. I especially cannot driving significant hiring volume without using a tool such as this

The fact that I can email candidates directly on their personal emails, the email sequencing capabilities, the ATS integration, the granular analytics, the email templates (+ plug and play variables -- especially the {{reason}} variable), and the dashboard that I can use to monitor the product usage of my directs

I wish the success rate and accuracy of the email scraping capabilities were closer to 100%. Sometimes the plug-in can be a bit buggy and unusuableSometimes candidate first and last names don;'t auto-populateI wish there was a clearer distinction (or I better understood) why to use Gem projects vs. LinkedIn RecruiterGiven how expensive LinkedIn Recruiter is and how tight the economy is at the moment, I wish there were more features and/or product design choices that make Gem a tool that can offer significant value even when not paired with a LinkedIn Recruiter seat

Terry
Corporate Recruiter (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 1 001-5 000 employés

Corporate Recruiter

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Very good !

You have to play around with GEM but once you acquainted with the system yo can master it

The time to feel comfortable learning and working with it. And the wait time in changing from one screen to the next.

Hannah
Talent Acquisition Manager (É.-U.)

Useful Product that Helps a Busy Recruiter Stay Organized and Informed

4,0 il y a 3 mois

The ease of use and streamlining workflow. Makes follow up easy and candidate management/relationships more attainable.

That more analytics insight even for just user is an extra cost

Katinka
Technical Sourcer (Hongrie)
Recrutement, 11-50 employés

never want to work without Gem

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I never want to work without Gem, I am a Sourcer and my aim is to reach out to as many candidates as possible. Gem is very user-friendly and helps me track myself easily. I love the Outreach stats section,

search in the Prospects; email sequencing and automizing the outreach to candidates, being able to set up email sequence "on behalf of" hiring managers; the reports; finding the emails of candidates works pretty well; customer support is excellent and quick; love the brochures

It is not possible to download the candidate list or change the status of candidates who are in my team mates' sequence (in case of holidays this would be useful). I would make the Columns in Sequences adjustable, like in Projects, but it is not a dealbreaker.Just an idea: would be great if I could be able to rank candidates (prospects) on a given email sequence or project e.g. Tier 1, Tier 2 (based on how much they match the job requirements).

Scott
Scott
Recruiting Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

I've brought GEM to 3 companies - clearly I'm a fan!

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : This is the 3rd company that I've introduced GEM to and all 3 are still using it.

I love how it integrates w/Greenhouse (our ATS) to see if the candidate is already engaged with us

Sometimes the extension isn't working well with Linkedin recruiter - in that you need to open the profile in public view rather than LIR.

Vivian
Recruiter (É.-U.)
Recrutement, Auto-entrepreneur

The best recruiting tech tool I've used

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

I like that Gem sits on top of Linkedin and enables me to quickly add prospects into a nurture campaign

Sometimes, there are limitations to how many profiles that I can download off of Linkedin onto Gem and sometimes I have to manually download the profiles

Samantha Veronica
Samantha Veronica
Recruiter (Espagne)
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés

Friendly platform that makes recruitment processes easier and faster!

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : it's a great product for recruitment duties, easy to learn and use.

The two features that I like the most about Gem is the automation of the email campaign that save a lot of time in terms of candidate contact and the reports I can download to track team performance. Is very easy to read, understand and really helpful for our recruitment duties.

There's no way to share a project with my external clients, as an agency is a big deal cause I have to add the candidates to other document/platform to share with external stakeholder.

Victoria
Senior Recruiter (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés

Gem - USE IT X1000000

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Best experience!

Easy use, populates with Linked IN which is nice -

I don't know if there was anything I did not like about gem. I LOVE IT

Randi
Recruiter (Costa Rica)
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés

I saw immediate success with Gem

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I made 2 hires immediately through Gem, and I was able to engage with candidates through Gem that had ignored my LinkedIn messages previously. All in all - a fabulous tool that I will recommend to anyone.

I loved the ability to build out my email sequences. I saw a major improvement in candidate responses vs messaging through LinkedIn. The extension is very easy to use on LinkedIn as well as through my email. I also loved the data provided on candidates opening emails, clicking links, etc - it provided me with the ability to reengage at later dates.

I do not use the interview/offer etc features, so not sure if that would be helpful. This integrated well with our ATS

Samantha
Recruiter (É.-U.)
Internet, 201-500 employés

Easy to use - great way to stand out to candidates!

I've been a Gem user for over 2 years now. Gem is super user friendly and intuitive. Because the product is so intuitive it was very easy to get onboarded and comfortable with it. What I love most about the product is how it automatically catches mistakes like double emails to the same candidate, missing links in emails etc. Gem takes care of all the details so I don't have to. My job as a recruiter has gotten infinitely easier! I also just love the core product. When I was sourcing manually I would often forget to send 3rd and 4th follow up emails -- now Gem does all that for me. Lastly, the data Gem provides about each campaign has been SO valuable -- I now have all the information I need to adjust and adapt my approach based on what that data is telling me. Before Gem I was sort of flying blind, I ended up doing a lot of data analysis manually which was incredibly time consuming and frustrating and I was never 100% sure things were accurate. I am a big fan of this product!

Nothing really - I love this product! Gem's customer service is amazing so whenever we notice a bug or have issues with things not working well we've always been able to get everything fixed quickly.

Rhianna
Lead Technical Recruiter (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 10 000+ employés

Organized and User Friendly!

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : My company uses gem to reach out to candidates for recruiting purposes. Because of the sequence set up, we can automatically schedule and send multiple emails in hopes of getting a response. It is nicely organized by sequence and project and shows clean data at the top to show how successful your sequences are.

For someone not super tech savvy, this was very user-friendly and well organized. It's extremely helpful in collaborating with my team and keeping track of our candidates and their status.

We are moving from Google to Outlook, and in the middle of this integration some of our sequences are not being stopped when a candidate responds, unless we log into Gem separately to mark them as replied.

Sandra
Clinical Recruiter (Bolivie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

Amazing recruiting tool

5,0 l’année dernière

What I like the most about using gem is that I forgot to use old spreadsheets and I don't longer have to send manual follow-ups. I like that everything is automatic. I can work at any time and schedule messages without worrying about doing the work at a specific time.

From time to time, there are technical glitches; however, those are usually solved within minutes or on the day!

Talent Sourcer (Israël)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Overall happy but platform still needs improving

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience is very good but there can always be better. Gem does not find a lot of email addresses for the Healthcare industry and this means it can take an entire day just to find 50 personal email addresses for Healthcare candidates. I was massively disappointed when the Indeed integration came out because it doesnt have the capacity to reach out to cold candidates via email. I am not even sure why the integration was done to be honest

Very easy to create email and text campaigns. The product is very easy to setup and has served me extremely well in terms of placements and interviews

The platform should not be using Google Business as an email client as this platform does not work for sending cold emails

Ryan
Recruiting Manager, R&D (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Gem - A Manager's Perspective

5,0 l’année dernière

Gem was always the sourcing tool I wished I had when I was an individual contributor. As a manager, it is important that my team has the best tools to be competitive, to be successful, and to have fun with the job. Gem allows my team to source without feeling like they are limited by their tools. As a manager, Gem allows me to examine the top of the funnel and report back to the business in ways that ATS reporting just can't provide.

I would like to understand why sourcers love it, but recruiters don't seem to adopt so easily.

Sourcer (É.-U.)
Internet, 5 001-10 000 employés

Cuts my work hours in half!

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : 8/10 very satisfied.

It saves me so much with follow-ups, especially since I work on a high volume focused environment.

Sometimes, it can really slow down my computer/takes a while to load reports or send bulk messages.

Eddie
Director of Talent Acquisition (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Essential to competitive recruiting operations!

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : I was customer #10, I love Gem!

Email sequences! Sourcing is all about the follow up!

No Inmail sequences! Even though I know LinkedIn is a walled garden as far as integrations go.

Tiffany
Sr. Recruiter (É.-U.)
Biotechnologie, 51-200 employés

Recruiter's Dream

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Overall I love it and I wholeheartedly know it saves me a ton of time! Thank you Gem!

It saves SO much time! It saves you a lot of typing as well, so it saves you ergonomically as well! I love how you can set templates for projects, that they are timed, and that they stop when someone replies... it is very intuitive and smartly made.

I would love a pop out of the person's LinkedIn page for a quick glance, rather than needing to open a whole new tab to see their profile from a sequence/project.

Zahin
Lead Technical Recruiter (É.-U.)

Gem is the best!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Excellent

Gem allows me to save invaluable amounts of time by automating my sequences

I wish the inmails would be automated too

Erin
Sr. Tech Talent Partner (É.-U.)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 201-500 employés

Thoughts on Gem

5,0 il y a 5 mois

The contact information finder is wonderful. Second, is the email campaign feature.

I wish I could search for candidates within the platform instead of by LinkedIn similarly to how HireEZ does.

Réponse de l'équipe de Gem

il y a 5 mois

Hi Erin, thank you for writing us the review. You can search, organize, and re-engage your past candidates and silver medalists from your CRM and ATS with Gem's Candidate Rediscovery. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact your customer success manager. Thank you!

Tech Talent Sourcer (Allemagne)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 501-1 000 employés

Gem is a great tool for active outreach!

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Great! I would recommend it.

Gem is great for sourcers and recruiters that want to excel with active sourcing and sending messages to cold candidates via email or Linkedin. It helps you create message templates, and sequences so it's really great to have scheduled follow-ups.

I think it still has to get better in the integration with LinkedIn for sending messages since this can't be automated.

McKenzee
HR Project Manager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 51-200 employés

Very Effective and Useful

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Amazing.

Mass communication to candidates. Automatic completing of sequences. Gem saves a lot of time when initially contacting prospects.

I do not have something that I like the "least".

Réponse de l'équipe de Gem

il y a 3 mois

Hi McKenzee, thank you so much for giving us a good review. We are happy to learn that Gem can save you time and increase efficiency in candidate communication.

Moses
Moses
Talent Acquisition (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

This product is truly a Gem!

Commentaires : As soon as you get full buy in from the team, Gem has been our source of truth for all things sourcing. We use it to gauge our diversity efforts as well as our overall top funnel recruiting activity.

We've used this product for about a yr now and it's our go to for all things sourcing. We use it to log Linkedin reach outs and of course send direct emails. The reporting is fantastic and I really rely on it to see how my team is doing.

They are still early in their lifecycles so sometimes things can break. We've had times when it stopped working but their team is quick about addressing the issue. Customer service can take a bit long to respond but again that might just be because they are scaling quite fast.

Senior Recruiter (É.-U.)
Biotechnologie, 11-50 employés

Life changing product for anyone in recruiting or talent acquisition!

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Scheduled sequences are the best! Love the automated follow ups.

In the To-Do’s and Check for Replies, there’s no bulk action option to confirm “No Reply” for InMail response to trigger the email / later stages of the scheduled sequence

Technical Recruiter (Inde)
Ressources humaines, 201-500 employés

Gem is Worth Buying

5,0 il y a 6 mois

The pros are it makes your work automated, super organised and all the data is collected very precisely

There are no cons as of now, I just wish it could find more email addresses and phone numbers