15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Adobe Connect

En savoir plus sur Adobe Connect

Partagez des présentations et du contenu multimédia en toute sécurité depuis votre bureau et recevez des commentaires de centaines de participants.

En savoir plus sur Adobe Connect

It doesn't requires to install additional software you can run the app from your browser, it also supports a mobile app, and integration of extensions that can be loaded on your sessions.

It's a little clunky to use, and many participants had trouble getting on to the webinar.

Adobe Connect - Notes

4,0

Adobe Connect a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 684 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Adobe Connect ?

Andrew
Andrew
SEO Manager
Produits chimiques, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Unspecified

Adobe Connect User Review

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Carlos
Carlos
Gerente de Proyectos y Comunicaciones (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

A very sophisticated software and with the best options to make videoconferences.

Commentaires : Adobe Connect is one of the best options available on the market for high-quality video calls and video conferencing that meet demanding business standards. Using this software in my work I have improved my communication channels with both our patients and staff. In addition, we use this software for the training of personnel through formative videoconferences on preventive health, medical safety, improvement and care for our patients and other aspects. I recommend that you acquire this software and apply it in your work.

I use this software very regularly in my work, as it is one of the most efficient web videoconferencing platforms I have ever used. With Adobe Connect I can quickly establish communication with our clients and co-workers thanks to their wide conference rooms, which I manage by activating a password which I distribute to the participants of our meetings. Another very positive factor of this software, is the quality in audio and video in their videoconferences, the best. Adobe Connect has one of the best video conferencing systems, ideal for training personnel and to establish contact with customers and co-workers who are in other cities nationally and internationally. This quality offered by this software has perfected our work dynamics, improving the scope of our work and our business competitiveness. The communicative environment offered by this software is one of the best because you have the videoconference room and you have an interactive chat where you can add comments, upload search links, attach documents and much more. In addition to all of the above, Adobe Connect offers you an application that you can use on your Smartphone and use Adobe Connect anywhere you have an Internet connection.

It's such sophisticated software that you'll need a computer technician to make the necessary configurations to use the software at its maximum capacity. Apart from this difficulty to use it I have no more negative aspects to mention of this software.

Isaac
Intern (Équateur)
Logiciels, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Adobe Connect: a complete software for online meetings

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : In general, my experience with Adobe Connect is complete, as I was lucky to use almost all the features and functions that it offers, most of them worked correctly and all of them had the ease of customization and configuration to suit everyone's tastes. Although I don't use it for a long time due to policy changes at my university, it gives me a great experience in the world of virtual classes and if I had the opportunity and enough money to use it, I would.

As a student and future professional who participated in numerous online meetings and events due to the Covid-19 pandemic, I was pleased to try Adobe Connect and have come to the conclusion: I am amazed at its ability to host meetings and events of any size by offering a platform with an intuitive and easy-to-use interface, which allowed me and other users to join meetings without problems and actively participate in them. On the other hand, the quality of audio and video in Adobe Connect is exceptional thanks to its HD video conferencing and the range of customization options, which allowed us all the ease of configuring audio and video according to our needs. Another significant advantage of Adobe Connect is its robust security as doing some research I found that the platform uses SSL encryption and offers customizable authentication and authorization options, ensuring meetings are safe and secure.

On the other hand, a peculiar negative point of this platform is its cost, Adobe Connect is a software solution for paid virtual meetings and certain companies or individual users may consider that it is expensive, so they would opt for other free or of lower cost than this; Personally, I consider its price a bit high. Also, although the platform is easy to use in general, it can have a bit of a learning curve for some users less familiar with web conferencing tools, in my experience as a student I had classmates who couldn't use it nor did they let it. guide by the intuitive interface that it provides, but I already consider that more of a debatable problem.

Associate Pastor of Youth and Music (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

A Solid Choice for a Virtual Classroom

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Despite some hiccups, I've enjoyed using the platform overall.

The necessary components are all there for a virtual classroom. I think the breakout rooms work very nicely.

I've encountered several glitches in using this software, some of which might be a home internet problem, but other times they were on Adobe's end.

Brandon
Social Studies Teacher and Curriculum Coordinator
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 11–50 employés

Online teacher using Adobe Connect as virtual classroom

Commentaires : After using Adobe Connect for 3 years on a weekly basis, I have a appreciation for its potential as an educational tool, while a frustration with the severe limitations and lack of functionality. I can tell this is a program meant first and foremost as a tool for meetings, and I cannot endorse it as a regular digital classroom until some of the above issues are addressed.

Relatively straightforward to use. Allows for stable use of audio and visual communication with large groups. Layout feature makes transitioning between different topics smoother. Downloadable apps allow for the potential for customization. The recording and attendance function make disseminating information easy. Mobile apps allows for more diverse applications. Breakout rooms are an excellent tool for small group learning.

Base functionality is extremely limited. Notepods don't even have the sort of text modification present even in e-mails or notepad programs, making them extremely limited in use in a classroom. Most educational tools are locked behind a pay wall. The inability for more than one person to write in a notepod hinders collaboration. Inability to use presenter only area while in breakout rooms causes problems. The white board function is virtually unusable due to poor interface and inability to switch between functions smoothly. PDF files require constant resizing to get to a point where they are readable, and often have lots of wasted dead space. Word Files cannot be shared at all. When screen sharing it is difficult to access the functionality of the room itself. When using link pods, one person clicking the link opens it on everyone else's computer. There is severely limited flexibility when it comes to learning options for a classroom, especially for creating interactive experiences, such as games or worksheets. Private messages cannot be seen by the host, allowing students to talk to each other without supervision creating a risk for bullying and off topic conversation, and while private messaging can be turned off in the main room, it cannot be in Breakout Rooms, and turning off private messaging makes it difficult to provide SPED support to students without drawing the attention of classmates.

Shivalay
Finance Business (R.-U.)
Comptabilité, 10 000+ employés

Perfect for everyone

5,0 il y a 3 mois

This app helped me flawless attend my lectures without having to worry about connection issue. I particularly like the app, which means I can not worry about accidently closing a browser tab

I have seen a few, very rare glitches, which I have had to load in, but this has never been an issue

Demarco
FlexPath Tutor (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Adobe Connect - Live Conferencing Tool

Commentaires : The tool is excellent for my job as a tutor, which is to relay and clarify information.

The software allows for files to be uploaded to the server for the group to download. For a business presentation this can be invaluable for distributing notes and plans. The boxes in the presentation are organized into 'pods,' which are used to organize and present certain information. The pods can be customized to your liking. The software is able to record the presentation for future review and use.

The software requires a strong internet connection in order to work. Some features such as voice connection does not work all the time. A way around this flaw would be to use a voice conference phone number as a back-up or initial plan for recording voice.

Télécommunications, 501–1 000 employés

Interactive, Effective, & Engaging

Commentaires : Overall it has made it easier as we aim to expand our virtual learning & remote delivery.

Adobe Connect is interactive & you can easily increase engagement by customizing your classroom.

Adobe connect has a lot of pros, however it may be too much for someone looking for just a simple product.

Ivan Harris
Ivan Harris
Gender and Development Research Officer (Philippines)
Administration publique, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

My Review for Adobe Connect

Commentaires : I believe Adobe has yet to improve its software to catch up with some of its contenders in the market. It needs to retain its high-definition video while improving the glitches it has in the past.

Like any other video conferencing software in the market, Adobe Connect's user interface is simple and very easy to use. You have the capacity to conduct polls and question-and-answer sessions with ease. The video quality in Adobe Connect is also stunning unlike the leading software in the market.

One thing I have noticed in Adobe Connect is the unavailability of a dial-in service, which might complicate users who heavily rely on VOIP to join in online meetings. You cannot even invite users who do not have an Adobe account, which further complicates the entire process. There are also instances that the software glitches when sharing your screen, prompting users to restart the video call again.

Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2–10 employés

Perhaps the hardest sw that I tried to learn how to use

Commentaires : At glance, it looked great with so many possibilities and features but when I try to use I realized an amazing complexity even to do a simple meeting

Zillion of features and possibilities, setup of classes, templates, customizations and more that you can use for sure

The learning curve is too long for trainer and trainees. Quite complicate. You really need to dedicate time to learn how to configure and to use. The value is not worth for usual training. Think on it only to large organization with stable programs.

Alexandra
Alexandra
Associate Director (É.-U.)
Études de marché, 51–200 employés

Adobe Connect

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Adobe Connect allows me to take my work on the road and dial-in on my phone. This allows me to have flexibility during my workday and be able to tune-in whenever, wherever.

I use Adobe Connect specifically on my phone in conjunction with the Forsta application. My only complaint is that is it difficult to login to the Forsta URL through the app, I can't chat live with my colleagues, and I can't exit out of the app and still listen to the meeting (more like a phone call). I'm not sure if this is due to Adobe Connect or Forsta, but improving these specific things would enhance my experience.

Herbert
Full Stack Developer (Allemagne)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11–50 employés

Greatness and optimal solution, great internet tool!

Commentaires : My number one part of Adobe Connect is the connection point of the communications platform, for being wonderful and extremely simple to adjust, without dreary configurations, I love that it works in an exceptionally solid and adaptable manner, online gatherings and gatherings are wonderful with an association Immediate remote and the enchantment of the press of a button and you're cooperating. Arrangements that are facilitated in a membership design for issue-free management. I prescribe Adobe Connect to any individual who needs to build their work process and team up web-based through gatherings and meetings continuously, imparting screen to full openness, ideal arrangements and security from any place and on any gadget, creating an immediate effect on the consequences of our undertakings, I suggest it since it is completely versatile to all necessities.

Adobe Connect is web-based conferencing programming that offers magnificent highlights and brilliant coordinated effort choices, an ideal stage that addresses the issues of its clients and gives exceptionally complete choices. It gives an answer to our requirements by being truly adaptable and natural, as well as offers great choices to find success in our gatherings, greatness in a remote association, screen sharing, HD sound, video and preparing progressively assisting us with expanding our work process teaming up in an expert and exceptionally safe manner. Simple to utilize and download. With the latest update, when in breakout rooms, the group members can have their cameras on to see their group members. I likewise like that assuming you have an inquiry while in the breakout rooms, all you do is lift your hand and the hosts will see it and come into your room. I additionally like that breakout rooms are not recorded.

Adobe Connect is correspondence and training software that works phenomenally with no errors or mistakes, it works basically and without any problem. I have been involved in this program for quite a while and it has not introduced any deficiencies, it is great and I have no abhorrence.

Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

The Time Saver Source for Document Management with Complete Security.

Commentaires : My experience has been amazing with Adobe connect Perhaps I am saying this because of Global Factor, like Workplace without Boundaries these days ,and initially we faced challenges while working on Dual Desktops (1 Client's desktop and 1 Local desktop),because other software's like Nitro,PFG2Go or other Adobe versions were unable to pull documents and merge and upload in client server as per clients needs.Probably it was due to some system or server configurations or complications , not known yet .However after so my trials ,failures ,expertiseviews at last it was Adobe Connect which works as it helps to merge the documents after conversion to PDF from only client Drives ,Moreover it restricts the software to pull documents from anywhere else (local drive ) which maintains the data security intact. Lastly ,I think it is due to such noble software's like Adobe Connect which have a big contribution towards our Corporate world to keep the Clients server data s protected from insecure usage and it also helps the client to maintain Data Protection Act or HIPAA violations keeping everything intact . Thankyou

The best option i like about the software is its Ease of Use and Protection of information with security which help Organizations to maintain its Business Integrity and thus, it also works like additional layer of protection from inappropriate usage of business resources .

Its The size of the software really , little big which something feel me auk ward while installing.

Construction navale, 51–200 employés

Best software for video conferences or video calls with many power full features.

Commentaires : As an Electrical Engineer, I participate in many conferences regarding projects and company meetings. In our shipbuilding and repairing company most of the project from foreign customers. Then most of the customers have to visit our company. But most of the time we use adobe connect to our conference then the distance is not matters and conference is the same as a normal conference. Adobe connect also includes visualization tools such as polls, chat, whiteboards, and a console for mixing video streams. Also maintaining high levels of quality in video and audio helps to conduct the effective conference and take good desisions.

This software included with many features and using these features users can do many things in online meeting like a normal meeting. Also, a video conference can record and there are many tools to edit the videos. Document sharing is available video, audio, pdf, presentation can easily share with other users. This also supports mobile platforms. With email integration, users can be sent an invitation to events and set reminders.

New users need some kind of training before work with adobe connect.

Narciso
IT Training Specialist (Canada)
Cabinet d'avocats, 10 000+ employés

Training Facilitation Made Perfect with Adobe Connect

Commentaires : The pandemic increased the need for educators to come up with strategies to facilitate training in a manner that provides 'in person-like' atmosphere. Adobe Connect supports this.

The pods. They can easily be added and there's plenty to choose from.

It seems to keep having compatibility issues with Intrado.

Tyler
Digital marketing (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Big Fan, great product.... but a few things to take notice of

Commentaires : Overall, I love the product but wish I could find a better way of producing output reports to manage attendance. I'm sure there's a better way of doing it the way I currently do, but I couldn't find it myself. There could be a more pronounced, efficient way to come up with solutions in this area and others. If the audio issues were resolved, I'd be even more excited about Connect. The multi-function platform fits our Manager training very well, although we experience issues along the way from time-to-time.

I am an avid user and administrator of Adobe Connect, it is a great product. the features I like most are on the admin side, with the recording features and uploading capabilities. It's great that on a single platform, I can host over 40 people, all while launching everything from separate chat windows to PPTs, to audio recordings, embedded videos, and more, all while maintaining consistent bandwidth quality.

I constantly run into Audio problems. Every presenter I have use Adobe, which rotates on a bi-weekly basis, has a different setup, computer, and audio equipment. This seems to be a problem about half of the time, with different people having different issues syncing either their mic or speakers. This became hugely problematic in the first week as I had an audience of about 75 people, where I needed to take time away from the session to troubleshoot audio issues.

Leah
Leah
Online Teacher (É.-U.)
E-learning, 201–500 employés

Adobe Connect - hard to figure out but once you do it is useful

Commentaires : It is a love hate relationship for me with this product. I have to use it for work but at times it drives me crazy. After over a year I feel like I am more comfortable with it but normally I can learn how to use other programs faster and more easily.

This product is great for live and recorded classes, you can add your audio and video and share presentations and there is a built in pointer. There is a participants pod and chat pod and you can share files and use a white board.

It was so hard to use when I first had to make a trial video. I had to watch numerous YouTube videos to help me figure it out, whereas I can normally figure things out on my own. Even after a year, I still forget how to find my videos and I forget to either add video, audio, share my video or record at some point. There are a lot of steps to making and recording a video, then finding it and making it public access.

Relations gouvernementales, 11–50 employés

Used to use WebEx, but Adobe Connect is so much better!

Commentaires : This is hands down the best training or collaboration software I've used. From meetings where a lot of planning needs to happen and documents need to shared or edited live, to training sessions that are run by subject matter experts, Adobe Connect frees you up to get the work done. I am a producer for webinars, and have also trained others to use this software. I haven't been able to find any close competition yet!

The flexibility of Adobe Connect is great. Want to have three hosts and five presenters? No problem! There's no "ball" to have to track and shuffle to give people permissions. You can even set permissions for users before they even enter your meeting room!

Some of the features aren't very intuitive, so the learning curve was unnecessarily steep. However, if you Google around and keep at it, you'll find a lot of cool features you might otherwise miss. I'd also love it if they added the option to turn on dynamic video switching, so the active screen would automatically switch to the active speaker (a la Skype). I've mentioned this to Adobe, and sounds like this might be an added feature soon.

Liz
Marketing Strategist (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 201–500 employés

Better than what we moved to, in hindsight

Commentaires : There is no such thing as the perfect webinar platform. If Adobe Connect had made efforts to optimize their platform for UX and to update the look and feel, I would be inclined to reconsider the technology.

Plugins. We moved to a different webinar software provider for several reasons, with the largest being the need for the audience to have to download plugins in order to participate. Now that we are using a web-based platform that does not require plugins, we understand the value we lost, because without this feature, the user's connection is only as reliable as their (usually wireless) internet connection, which is not ideal for this type of technology. Never thought I'd say this, but I miss plugins.

The interface was tired and in need of a refresh. It didn't work for our brand for this reason. The customer service process was also cumbersome and took a while to get answers, and sometimes there were no answers. The backend event setup was also not the best UX.

Trina
Trina
Coordinadora editorial (Venezuela)
Art/artisanat, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Overcome the barriers of space thanks to this software.

Commentaires : Adobe Connect is one of the software I use most regularly when I hold high-level meetings, involving managers of other publishers, cultors, artists, musicians, and other members of the various publishing projects we intend to undertake.

Currently in our publishing house we have made many links with authors and musicians outside our latitudes, with whom we have developed joint work to align strategies for the construction of new books, where music and literary elements go from the hands of the experiences, anecdotes and stories of these authors. Adobe Connect has been a fascinating tool, which has allowed us, among many things, to overcome this barrier of distance, thanks to a comfortable and highly interactive online conference room, where we interact and steal information according to our interests as a publisher. Another innovative element of this efficient software, is the possibility of establishing lines of work for each room in order to treat each topic with special depth, without combining themes or dispersing information. Another positive argument of this software is its warm and functional interface that segments the roles of each of the people who participate in videoconferences, making much easier the work of editorial research.

One of the impediments that seem when I use this software is that for some artists and developers it is not very easy to use, having to do small introductory courses to use it as I wish. This happens because there are certain aspects of computing and software management that are not so digestible. However, it is not such a big obstacle that it detracts from this incredible software.

Robert
Junior Recruitment Consultant (Roumanie)
Ressources humaines, 11–50 employés

Excellent service for communication during quarantine

Our company has a number of employees who work remotely; during quarantine, the number of these people increased. Adobe Connect helps us establish effective communications, organize conferences, and share information. Most conveniently, the software does not need to be installed, because it works directly through the Web using Adobe Flash technology. Although, if necessary, you can install the desktop client.

This software has no significant drawbacks and I do not understand why few people use it.

Alicia
Business Owner (Canada)
Bijoux et produits de luxe, Auto-entrepreneur

Solid Tool for Web Conferencing

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It is multifunctional allowing you to share files, and presentations, and organize attendees into pods for group work. It also is able to record the sessions for future viewings.

I appreciate that you can run the app from your browser and it is also mobile-friendly. It offers high-quality video conferencing and is useful for running my international business.

Some participants in the conference have issues getting the platform to work, ut requires a strong internet connection. It does require some high-level software knowledge to set up the back end.

Instructional Designer (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 1 001–5 000 employés

great for webinars

It's easy to use the software that hosts a platform that can handle multiple users. The interface is pretty and vibrant and if you've used any other adobe product the familiarity will be there.

The biggest issue I have with this program is that for the first time user who isn't familiar with adobe does have a fairly steep learning curve especially with all the features that it tends to have over other online platforms. So you have to dictate your purchase based on your skill level.

Educator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 5 001–10 000 employés

Adobe Connect has been replaced by Zoom for my company, but I prefer Adobe Connect

One of the best parts about Adobe Connect was how quickly and easily you were able to connect to meetings. I loved the fact that as soon as I logged in, a number was ready to call me and have me join a conversation quickly, whereas with Zoom, I feel like logging into a meeting takes essentially triple the time. I also like being able to pause myself if I need to step away very quickly, where I have not found the ability to do that in Zoom.

Some of the features seem a little dated and it is not the most user friendly experience, and I think this is why my company has ultimately switched.

Harsh
Sr Manager (Inde)
Conseil en gestion, 1 001–5 000 employés

Perfect Tool for Working Remotly

Commentaires : I highly recommend this for training and webinars

Adobe Connect can be used for Training , Webinar, and connecting with you Team at work. It is great while connecting offshore and onshore team. It has Video Audio Screen Sharing feature all integrated. Presentation are impressive here

It takes a little time to learn all its feature. Sometimes system may freeze(not for all user) and we need to restart the meeting. Chat log sent to you is not organised.

Abraham
Chief Operating Officer (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

An excellent resource for remote professionals

I used Adobe Connect in a trial period while I was trying to build my business. I loved it so much that when my trial was up, I spoke with a sales representative to pay to continue using it - which I am doing to this very day. Adobe Connect was essential to building and maintaining my business connections remotely over vast distances. I was able to very easily hold Webinars, Web Meetings, and Business Meetings to get clientele interested and engaged. Adobe Connects tools and features made it interesting and fun to track how well I engaged with potential clients and how much of my time was well spent and where. As with all Adobe Products, the user interface is flawless and the program seamlessly integrates into your existing software suite.

Only con is that pricing for the software is a little more than I thought it would be. Also, I couldn't seem to find pricing on the official website or from Sale Reps before I began my trial period. I wanted to know pricing before I got too attached to a particular software. This could be more clearly available.