Avis clients sur BrandMail

En savoir plus sur BrandMail

Gestion centralisée et inviolable des signatures d'e-mail, des bannières d'e-mail, du contenu, des envois et des enquêtes dans Outlook, sans détournement d'e-mail.

En savoir plus sur BrandMail

The direct integration within Outlook allows the whole Business Unit to send excellent looking email that presents the Company brand in a professional manner.

The daily login and authentication process can be tricky at times once one changes their password.

BrandMail - Notes

5,0
4,9

BrandMail a reçu une note globale de 5,0 étoiles sur 5 d'après 50 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé BrandMail ?

Micky
Micky
Director of Innovation (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Literally everyone should be using BrandMail!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : 1. Keeping our branding consistent in all emails (and not giving team members the opportunity to mess things up) 2. Keeping our most up-to-date materials in one place for simple attachment 3. Saving team members time by using mail templates and not forcing them to go to a specific website to copy/paste scripts

I've been trying to figure out the best way to verbalize the way I smile whenever a new employee thanks me for their beautiful signature and I know that they won't be able to break it no matter how hard they try or cheer when my [SENSITIVE CONTENT] says that it's a real game changer to be able to have all our most updated attachments right there in her email instead of forcing her to search for things in SharePoint or giggle when I upload a new email template to make tech support's job easier, so basically what I'm saying to you in this massive run-on sentence is that you will experience real joy from using BrandMail. I promise.

If you're one of those people who doesn't read an instruction manual, like me, it will take a while to learn and retain everything you need to know. But the leadership team is always there to answer questions (even when the time difference means they're answering questions at 10pm their time!) and the Knowledge Base is expansive.

Peter
CEO (Afrique du Sud)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Email Branding solved!

We had email branding challenges for a long time, having tried multiple products over the years we were finally introduced to the BrandMail team. My organizations email branding issues are a thing of the past. The product is easy to deploy and use and does everything it promises to do. Having multiple mailboxes for different companies has always been a branding issue, BrandMail has solved this for me as well. The ability to have a central location for all our templates and client facing documentation has made our organization more efficient and helps to ensure we met our compliancy obligations by always having access to the latest documents. The ability for an organization to always ensure they are using their latest documentation is going to become more important with the imminent implementation of the POPI Act. The BrandMail team are a pleasure to deal with on all levels. From design, to support and administration they have always been prompt and efficient. The team listens to feedback and suggestions. I have seen one of our feature requests implemented in the product in short time.

There is nothing within the product that I dislike.

il y a 12 mois

This means so much from such an experienced IT professional. Thank you so much for your support and for walking with us on this journey. Your input has been invaluable.

Kyle
Designer (Afrique du Sud)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Great tool to ensure that your brand's visual identity is upheld to the highest standard!

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : The experience has been extremely beneficial and has provided me with the necessary tools as a designer to ensure that our visual identity is maintained professionally across the organization. All the necessary training is provided by the team and they go above and beyond to help you achieve your brand initiatives.

I like how the system is very flexible and includes a designer tool that has almost no limitations, giving you complete creative freedom to create visually interesting email signatures. Best of all, it has a super user-friendly interface with seamless Outlook integration.

At the moment, there is nothing I dislike about the software. In the past, I've asked if certain niche design functionalities were possible, and what I appreciated most was that the customer success team came back with a solution on how we could best achieve our niche design requirements.

Dominik
Developer (Allemagne)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

No compatibility on Mac

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Looks professional. In terms of use on Windows in Firefox it works out well

It doesn't work out with Microsoft Outlook on Mac

il y a 8 mois

Dear Dominik, I believe you have reviewed the wrong BrandMail. We do not have any clients in your space, nor any users named Dominik. Our product is also not browser based. Kindly check the product reviewed. I think you are looking for the Australian BrandMail product.

Philippe
CEO (Afrique du Sud)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Email management done right

Commentaires : Just fantastic and easy to manage and maintain.

Centralised control of ALL our signatures in the same back-end as BrandOffice has made the management of content and assets that much easier where they are shared. No user can make their signature pink and Comic Sans anymore and we can control our campaigns at a granular level. The two BEST parts for us are the analytics on usage and deep dive data on the emails sent, and the BrandMe page. We have seen very many click throughs to BrandMe which means people are storing our contact information and having a great experience doing so.

Honestly, similar to BrandOffice, no cons at this point.

il y a 2 ans

Dear Philippe, thank you so much for your great insights on BrandMail and we are so pleased that you have been able to get such value from our application. We look forward to you working with us and helping us test all the new features we have in the pipeline.

Eben
Managed Services Manager (Afrique du Sud)
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés

Excellence in Service

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : From the onboarding, there was always communication between the technical and the client, we love the response times when we do have questions, they were answered fast

The signature features are incredibly up to point, think the key feature is that our emails signatures are ALWAYS showing up correctly, if we need to edit our signature we can do so with ease

There is nothing we don't like about this software, It just works the way it should and intended to be

Victor
IT Manager (Allemagne)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

You can send a Email or you can send a REALLY GOOD email

Commentaires : Simply to implement
Solves a lot of problems ( cohesive communication outside)
Is there but you are still concentrated writing your Email
And the best part is the support.

The Software is very easy and intuitive to use. The usability is just perfect. You don't need to be a IT guy to use it. And the best feature of this software is that the people behind it have made it with love and you can see that when you will get it touch with them.

Until now nothing is really missing. I'm very happy to see the Apple version soon :)

il y a 2 ans

Dear Victor, you are not just a great customer but also a partner. Your level for expertise when analysing solutions is obvious and hence you were able to fully recognize everything BrandMail has to offer. We appreciate all your input and look forward to working with you for a long time to come!

Juan-Pierre
Vmware And Microsoft Specialist (Afrique du Sud)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Easy to install within the organisation and easy navigation through the admin console to setup

Easy to use, everything was there within the outlook add-in

There was no Cons in using this application

il y a 3 ans

Dear JP, thank you so much for your review of BrandMail and for being such a pleasure to work with!

Jakob
Subteam Leader (Allemagne)
Automobile, 51-200 employés

Perfect for everyone

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Fast and nice support. Allways there to help you and in case, something isnt working, they fix it quickly.

It is easy to use, easy to install and i works just perfect on every Computer in our organisation.

Nothin. Time by Time new features where implemented. You wont miss these untill you used them once.

Andre
Group IT Manager (Namibie)
Services financiers, 201-500 employés

Best Mail Signature Software

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Great experience, great onaboarding and simply works

Very easy to setup and use. Software is intuitive and works great

No issues to report No shortcomings in the software

Yentl
Managing Director (Afrique du Sud)
Assurance, 11-50 employés

Managing your brand with ease

5,0 l’année dernière

The Brandmail solution great and really easy to use. With the click of a button, changes and updates can be made, which automatically pulls through to all staff emails. The software made it possible for us to ensure brand consistency and professionalism, creating brand recognition and leaving a lasting impression at the end of each email we send. The email banners allow us to promote new products/offers with the added benefits of adding click through links to the relevant offers. Our marketing team have peace-of-mind knowing that the latest company documents are saved on the toolbar. This also allows the staff to be more efficient by adding relevant documents to their emails with just a few clicks. On top of this excellent product, BrandQuantum provides fantastic customer service and always willing to assist. It continually improves, adding additional features that are meaningful to your business.

We don't have any cons about the software at this point.

il y a 12 mois

We value this passionate and enthusiastic team! Always willing to work with us on new features and enhancements. Thank you for your ongoing support and total brand partnership.

Nathan
Nathan
Vice President of Philanthropy (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, 11-50 employés

Local Nonprofit Steps Up Branding Game

Before BrandMail we had to depend on individual staff to update signatures and any promo banners which I felt like we were asking them them to change/update on a weekly basis. Now with a few simple clicks on the back end signatures are updated, banners added/removed and I don't have to bother our staff to make them. This service has streamlined our email branding and I don't have to worry about who has updated their signature and who hasn't. BrandMail has saved me so much time because everything is automated and all the staff have to do is click the sync button (if I forgot to push a manual update). Their customer service is top notch and I feel like an individual and not just another "client". I am more than a client with BrandMail and BrandQuantum, I feel like myself and our agency are part of their family. BrandMail has allowed me to focus more on fundraising, engaging our community and helping end HIV in our community!

So far there isn't anything we don't like about the software. Any issues we have the team at BrandQuantum helps us work through them to get them resolved quickly.

il y a 12 mois

It has been an absolute joy to support you and your team, Nathan! Keep up the wonderful work that you do, and we will always be here to lend a hand in whatever way we can. So pleased BrandMail could play a role in the meaningful work that you do ;-)

Sarah
Brand Manager (Afrique du Sud)
Banque, 10 000+ employés

BrandMail for the win!

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : 10/10. The software is brilliant, and the team are a dream to work with.

My involvement on the backend of BrandMail has intensified fairly recently and I'm just blown away by the software's capabilities. It's also great that if you can work closely with the BrandQuantum team to solve for some bespoke requirements - the customer service is outstanding in this regard. I don't believe that we are using all capabilities yet and look forward to exploring them more to simplify processes for our staff even further.

I have had a very steep learning curve over the last few months when it comes to BrandMail's capabilities and am blown away by everything I'm being taught. It's hard to fault something that you never knew existed, or realised that you actually needed it - but didn't know you had the need in the first place.

Joe
Marketing Director (Afrique du Sud)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Brandmail - An excellent product!

Commentaires : Seemless, profesional and easy to navigate.

I love that it makes updating and editing a breeze. The professional look and feel reinforces our brand and reflects our need to remain relevant and attractive.

I look forward to the MAC version. Nothing negative to mention otherwise.

il y a 3 ans

Dear Joe, thank you so much for your wonderful review. We love working with you and your team. The Ridge is such a special school, seeped in heritage. Your team is unbelievably progressive and such a pleasure to work with. We are so pleased that BrandMail has helped to project the professionalism of the school. We look forward to working with you on future enhancements that will help The Ridge as it transitions into this new hybrid learning world!

Carol
PR and Communications Manager (Afrique du Sud)

BrandMail email solution

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I have found the support to be excellent and the staff quick to assist and to answer any questions. Being able to manage the system myself is also great as I can make required changes directly and the system updates and sync's easily.
I haven't yet explored all the features offered but intend to do so.

BrandMail is easy to set up and updates automatically so that I don't have to worry to do everything manually. The email signatures across the school are now tamper-proof and consistent with our brand. I enjoy being able to update and edit as and when necessary and the customised email banners are excellent! The banners allow email signatures to be phase-specific and I can run different campaigns across the phases. The banners are also able to alternate automatically so each signature can have more than 1 banner.

It took a bit of time to get everything set up initially as I needed my IT department for this. The support from BrandQuantum was excellent though, and they worked with my IT team to get things running smoothly. You currently can't see your email signature when sending an email from your mobile phone. The mail sends with the signature but is not visible to the sender. This is a bit frustrating as users often sign off their emails not realising that the email signature is attached.

Matthew
Matthew
Managing Director - Information Technology (Canada)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Brandmail Review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Above and beyond the product, the Brandmail team have been great to work with: from understanding our business, and our requirements, to being supportive, flexible, and proactive in helping us achieve our goals. We look forward to continuing working with them and exploring new products and functionality.

Brandmail by the team at BrandQuantum has been a great addition to our software toolkit. The deployment of consistent high quality email signatures, focused banners and brandme pages were incredibly important for a new organization starting up and building brand consistency. From a technical perspective, the seamless integration with Microsoft Outlook, mobile support, SSO support and centralized deployment and management were key factors in selecting and rolling out the Brandmail product.

Nothing to report .

il y a 12 mois

Matt, your business has such a bright future and we are so happy to play a small role in building your financial services brand. Thank you for the trust and total professionalism in managing this journey together as well as the technical input and ideas. We always welcome those!

Destiny
Director (Afrique du Sud)
Relations publiques et communications, Auto-entrepreneur

Consistently branded emails every time

BrandMail combines branding expertise with an easy to use software solution that delivers professional, on-brand emails with beautifully designed email signatures. A great benefit for me is being able to see my email signature on every email before I send it, which means my emails don't get blocked by recipients spam filters and every email I send aligns to the brand standards. I love my BrandMail signature.

No cons experienced as the software is seamless and integrates into Outlook so well.

il y a 12 mois

Whether it's one person or a thousand users, the consistency challenge is the same for everyone. So pleased that BrandMail can give you the peace of mind of knowing that your signature will look 100% consistent across devices.

Jerry
VP, Global Marketing (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

Great product; outstanding customer service

Commentaires : BrandMail solved a thorny marketing communications problem for us brilliantly. We haven't used all the ancillary features of the software yet, but I'm sure we'll explore them.

We have a complex email signature with several pictures in it. It often would become completely mangled on the recipient's end. Brandmail completely solved this problem, and the signature appears consistently professional regardless of the platform.

I'm not the tech-iest person and the setup and management is a little fiddly. But the customer service is so outstanding that it really obviates this concern. They will literally walk you through more complex things or even do them for you. They are also incredibly willing to adapt to your company's unique requirements, and our situation was really demanding, with multiple signatures and variations required.

il y a 2 ans

Dear Jerry, it's been such a pleasure working with you and the team. We loved solving your unique challenges and are up for any more you may want to send our way!

Susan
Marketing Systems Specialist (Afrique du Sud)
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés

Great email software

Commentaires : Overall experience has been fantastic, the product is efficient and effective and the maintenance of it is easy.

The easy way that you can change the design of an email signature to change the brand as is rquired. At the click of a button you can have a newly branded signature without even doing anything as a user.

The only thing I don't like is that you can't click on the signature and be able to call or email directly from the link there.

il y a 12 mois

Thank you, Sue! It has been quite amazing to work on 3 brand visual language changes in this environment. With each upgrade it just gets easier and easier. To now start seeing the dashboard stats and performance of your campaigns has been the cherry on top!

Lauren
Business Consultant (Afrique du Sud)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Branding mails that brings value and benefits to our customers!

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : The problem we were having before using BrandMail was that campaigns that were being run via email to our customers that were supposed to be benefitting our customers were being missed or overlooked. Because we email customers daily and our signatures are now branded our own, visible and we can add the messages and campaigns with a call to action these important and valuable messages are being seen and benefit our customers. It also solves the problem which is contact details my customers never had as my email signature previously used to only come through once in a thread and customers would have to search through it to get my details such as a phone number whereas now it's always there and is in line with our company's brand which I love.

I love that BrandMail allows us to add messaging and campaigns to our signatures where you can't miss the message, these messages used to be missed by our customers sent via email as they were easily over-looked or seen as spam where now we know with the insights, feedback and call to actions that our customers are seeing these messages and are gaining value by what we offer.

I haven't come across anything I don't like or appreciate I think it has great value for money and is delivers more than I was expecting.

Krysten
Marketing Manager (Afrique du Sud)
Assurance, 11-50 employés

BrandMail empowers employees to deliver a consistent brand experience

Commentaires : We have had a fantastic experience with the BrandMail team thus far. The Brandmail team are always super efficient and flexible to meet our business needs!

BrandMail is so easy to use and the consistent branding that appears across all emails is fantastic. BrandInsight provides useful information into which campaigns are working, who is using the solution and what solutions they are using the most. This is particularly important for our business which relies on email as a key communications tool for engaging a large member base.

We are happy with all Brandmail functionalities and service received!

il y a 2 ans

Dear Krysten, thank you so much for your review. Your input is always so welcome. One Loyalty relies so heavily on email and the team has helped us progress the offering with all your great ideas and input!

Morongoa
Communication Specialist (Afrique du Sud)
Musées et institutions, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Exceeded expectations!

Commentaires : Having used Brandmail myself before the rest of the organisation has, I foresee it address many challenges such as inconsistency in our brand identity as far as email brand etiquette is concerned. I look forward to seeing a more synchronized and consistent way of communicating with our internal and external stakeholders.

I love how synchronized the software is and that I don't have to worry about editing detail each time I write or respond to an email.

Integration with our business processes made it quite difficult for installation. It would be interesting to have an option or a product being developed for organisation's to fully own and manage given the significant monthly subscription costs presented to us - being a Government entity, it would be a challenge or impossible to maintain such a subscription.

il y a 12 mois

Thank you, Morongoa! We are pleased to announce our Microsoft IP co-sell partnership, which now enables government organizations around the world to leverage their existing Microsoft enterprise relationships to procure preferentially through Microsoft.

Megan
Senior Industry Analyst (Afrique du Sud)
Télécommunications, 5 001-10 000 employés

Brandmail Review

Commentaires : Overall experience with the product and company has been fantastic - their support tends to be same-day resolution.

Brandmail offers digital signatures and the ability to load collateral and NB documents right into the outlook menu toolbar for easy accessibility. It also has a host of other features like mailer templates for campaigns and the ability to save time with pre-populated, repeatable mail templates.

There isn't much I don't like. It would have been nice to have a mail tracking feature (opens, reads, click-throughs) but I guess that is bordering on campaign management software.

il y a 12 mois

Thank you Megan! It's never easy to meet the requirements of technologists, particularly the size of this group. So we really appreciate your input and look forward to your feedback on the new campaign enhancements in the latest BrandMail version.

Eric
Head of IT (Afrique du Sud)

BrandMail - Best for the Best

Commentaires : I have been very impressed with the can do attitude from BrandQuantum from our first encounter. There after we have just been blown away by positive and ground-breaking ideas/technology. BrandMail has been an absolute delight to role out as it works seamless. If your company offers BrandQuantum the opportunity you won’t be disappointed, I rate BrandMail as one of the easiest yet professional software deployments that I have done in my career.

The ease of use/install. Standard controlled signatures

Nothing found as yet, keep up the good work

il y a 3 ans

Dear Eric, thank you so much for your review. You asked all the difficult questions upfront and considered the solution carefully and then envisioned its application in the school environment as our first educational customer. You are a true visionary and we have met our match in "can do attitude!". Thank you for your ongoing support.

Mpho
Head of Marketing (Afrique du Sud)
Services financiers, 201-500 employés

JSE happiness

Commentaires : Great experience

Proven and tested and works well with microsoft

the orientation and sometimes outlook will not operate as Brandmail has not updated

il y a 12 mois

Such a privilege to work with one of the top stock exchanges in the world. We know the importance of security, as well as the strict policies and requirements, and are so pleased that BrandMail has met these requirements. Mpho, our new versions now allow for sending whilst syncing - we know you'll love that! ;-)