15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur BrandMail

Gestion centralisée et inviolable des signatures d'e-mail, des bannières d'e-mail, du contenu, des envois et des enquêtes dans Outlook, sans détournement d'e-mail.

En savoir plus sur BrandMail

The direct integration within Outlook allows the whole Business Unit to send excellent looking email that presents the Company brand in a professional manner.

The daily login and authentication process can be tricky at times once one changes their password.

BrandMail - Notes

5,0

BrandMail a reçu une note globale de 5,0 étoiles sur 5 d'après 87 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé BrandMail ?

Achmad
Achmad
General Manager (Afrique du Sud)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

BrandMail Has significantly increased our Brand and brought down time to change signatures.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : BrandMail has assisted us with exactly they were offering during our onboarding period. It has greatly increased our productivity on other items while not having to spend the time to run around and manually update users email signatures.
Overall i would recommend brandmail to any company that would like consistency and reduction in time of manually setting up email signatures.

The amount of time that it takes to change an email signature along with being able to sync it through to multiple devices. Brandmail has also assisted us in achieving consistency throughout all mail leaving our organization. Customer service has been amazing since being onboarded early 2022

I cannot confirm on any specific dislikes from my part and have not received any complaints from my team since being onboarded.

Dina
Dina
Strategic Projects Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Beautiful branding and great service

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : It has been relatively easy to teach my coworkers how to use BrandMail and they are using the templates frequently, which streamlines and provides consistent communication with our clients.

Our company is very happy with the professional branding of our emails. It's definitely an upgrade in professionalism and marketing, and the shared templates have proved useful for multiple departments. We have a complex setup, with multiple offices internationally and BrandMail is able to accommodate easily. [sensitive content hidden] has been especially devoted and helpful in getting us up and running and happily making all the tweaks requested by upper management. [sensitive content hidden] has been an excellent technical resource, walking me through installation challenges and other hiccups.

I would love to see BrandMail offer the ability to copy templates between toolbars/companies. This would make my job as an admin a little bit easier. We did have some technical IT challenges with BrandMail installation, but these were likely due to specific parameters of our server and remote setup.

Lynn
ICT Coordinator (Afrique du Sud)
E-learning, 51–200 employés

Brandmail signature

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It was easy to move transition from our exiting platform. The ease of use to access reports and make changes to signatures.

Ease of use. The ability to customize signatures by Department. The stats you are able to generate. Being able to schedule banners.

The software cost for an educational institution

Dominik
Developer (Allemagne)
Automobile, 11–50 employés

No compatibility on Mac

Looks professional. In terms of use on Windows in Firefox it works out well

It doesn't work out with Microsoft Outlook on Mac

il y a 2 ans

Dear Dominik, I believe you have reviewed the wrong BrandMail. We do not have any clients in your space, nor any users named Dominik. Our product is also not browser based. Kindly check the product reviewed. I think you are looking for the Australian BrandMail product.

Tammy
Managing Partner (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés

Small Business that needed branding

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience has been stellar from the [sensitive content hidden] of the company to everyone else. This company knows the meaning of what stellar customer service and customer experience is. It's rare that I will do a review but in this care, because of the care and the experience from BrandMail, I had to.

What I like most is the people, specifically the [sensitive content hidden]. She's an amazing entrepreneur AND person. This product is the best all-in-one solution specific for email mail communication and branding. You can tell it was well thought out and that they put themselves in the shoes of the people that would be using the product. The features are many and can replace having many other products. I'm thrilled to have found this company because as a startup that needed to get out of the gate quickly with a stellar looking brand, they made it happen quickly. I recommend them to anyone, and I will!

There is a little learning curve but nothing that prohibits being able to quickly use it.

Ian
Marketing Head (Afrique du Sud)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201–500 employés

BrandMail Review

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : A good experience. The staff are good at their job and the product does work well

Great service, speedy feedback and solutions

Don't fully understand how to use all of the features (perhaps too many features)

Maralyn
Marketing and Events Manager (Afrique du Sud)

Professional and efficient

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

The team is professional, efficient, friendly and always willing to assist.

I haven't experienced anything negative.

Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

The only company you need

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

The BrandMail team is incredibly responsive and works diligently to address any and all concerns. They listened to my needs and made recommendations based on my unique circumstances. Their insights and knowledge was priceless, helping to guide me through the process and make decisions I didn't feel qualified to make on my own. We had some issues due to my email client and they went out of their way to find a solution.

There is literally nothing to dislike! In my opinion there are no downsides to working with BrandMail.

Rejoice
Junior Brand Manager (Afrique du Sud)
Produits chimiques, 51–200 employés

Brand Mail Review

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

The product is very easy to use and setting up was very easy as well.

We had a few hiccups in the initial setting up phase, however it was resolved with ease

Assurance, 11–50 employés

Brandmail | Ease of Access

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I have no hickups in using BrandMail - it is an effective tool for adding signatures, getting data for reports as well as adding documents for easy retrieval on mail.

It is very easy to navigate and does not require much training but is readily available if needed.

No cons really, the platform works great, no issues yet.

Yentl
Managing Director (Afrique du Sud)
Assurance, 11–50 employés

Managing your brand with ease

The Brandmail solution great and really easy to use. With the click of a button, changes and updates can be made, which automatically pulls through to all staff emails. The software made it possible for us to ensure brand consistency and professionalism, creating brand recognition and leaving a lasting impression at the end of each email we send. The email banners allow us to promote new products/offers with the added benefits of adding click through links to the relevant offers. Our marketing team have peace-of-mind knowing that the latest company documents are saved on the toolbar. This also allows the staff to be more efficient by adding relevant documents to their emails with just a few clicks. On top of this excellent product, BrandQuantum provides fantastic customer service and always willing to assist. It continually improves, adding additional features that are meaningful to your business.

We don't have any cons about the software at this point.

il y a 3 ans

We value this passionate and enthusiastic team! Always willing to work with us on new features and enhancements. Thank you for your ongoing support and total brand partnership.

Sarah
Brand Manager (Afrique du Sud)
Banque, 10 000+ employés

BrandMail for the win!

Commentaires : 10/10. The software is brilliant, and the team are a dream to work with.

My involvement on the backend of BrandMail has intensified fairly recently and I'm just blown away by the software's capabilities. It's also great that if you can work closely with the BrandQuantum team to solve for some bespoke requirements - the customer service is outstanding in this regard. I don't believe that we are using all capabilities yet and look forward to exploring them more to simplify processes for our staff even further.

I have had a very steep learning curve over the last few months when it comes to BrandMail's capabilities and am blown away by everything I'm being taught. It's hard to fault something that you never knew existed, or realised that you actually needed it - but didn't know you had the need in the first place.

Joe
Marketing Director (Afrique du Sud)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Brandmail - An excellent product!

Commentaires : Seemless, profesional and easy to navigate.

I love that it makes updating and editing a breeze. The professional look and feel reinforces our brand and reflects our need to remain relevant and attractive.

I look forward to the MAC version. Nothing negative to mention otherwise.

il y a 4 ans

Dear Joe, thank you so much for your wonderful review. We love working with you and your team. The Ridge is such a special school, seeped in heritage. Your team is unbelievably progressive and such a pleasure to work with. We are so pleased that BrandMail has helped to project the professionalism of the school. We look forward to working with you on future enhancements that will help The Ridge as it transitions into this new hybrid learning world!

Destiny
Director (Afrique du Sud)
Relations publiques et communications, Auto-entrepreneur

Consistently branded emails every time

BrandMail combines branding expertise with an easy to use software solution that delivers professional, on-brand emails with beautifully designed email signatures. A great benefit for me is being able to see my email signature on every email before I send it, which means my emails don't get blocked by recipients spam filters and every email I send aligns to the brand standards. I love my BrandMail signature.

No cons experienced as the software is seamless and integrates into Outlook so well.

il y a 3 ans

Whether it's one person or a thousand users, the consistency challenge is the same for everyone. So pleased that BrandMail can give you the peace of mind of knowing that your signature will look 100% consistent across devices.

Susan
Marketing Systems Specialist (Afrique du Sud)
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés

Great email software

Commentaires : Overall experience has been fantastic, the product is efficient and effective and the maintenance of it is easy.

The easy way that you can change the design of an email signature to change the brand as is rquired. At the click of a button you can have a newly branded signature without even doing anything as a user.

The only thing I don't like is that you can't click on the signature and be able to call or email directly from the link there.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you, Sue! It has been quite amazing to work on 3 brand visual language changes in this environment. With each upgrade it just gets easier and easier. To now start seeing the dashboard stats and performance of your campaigns has been the cherry on top!

Lauren
Business Consultant (Afrique du Sud)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Branding mails that brings value and benefits to our customers!

Commentaires : The problem we were having before using BrandMail was that campaigns that were being run via email to our customers that were supposed to be benefitting our customers were being missed or overlooked. Because we email customers daily and our signatures are now branded our own, visible and we can add the messages and campaigns with a call to action these important and valuable messages are being seen and benefit our customers. It also solves the problem which is contact details my customers never had as my email signature previously used to only come through once in a thread and customers would have to search through it to get my details such as a phone number whereas now it's always there and is in line with our company's brand which I love.

I love that BrandMail allows us to add messaging and campaigns to our signatures where you can't miss the message, these messages used to be missed by our customers sent via email as they were easily over-looked or seen as spam where now we know with the insights, feedback and call to actions that our customers are seeing these messages and are gaining value by what we offer.

I haven't come across anything I don't like or appreciate I think it has great value for money and is delivers more than I was expecting.

Jesse
Manager (É.-U.)
Équipements publics, 51–200 employés

BrandMail Signature

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Using this product has been very easy and provides us with the ability to make changes quickly as needed.

Easy to configure and adjust per individual and department

We really don't have a least favorite part of the system. It provides us with exactly what we were hoping far.

Kayla
Admin and HR (R.-U.)
Génie civil, 11–50 employés

Absolutely Fantastic

5,0 l’année dernière

It was a game changer for us finding BrandMail, we are small family business who are expanding and growing. Elements of the business required updating such as marketing campaigns, signature and logo. Brandmail was our solution. This package allows you to get great advice and brilliant designers to help you create what you would like for your company. [sensitive content hidden] were fantastic to deal with, great customer service and outstanding advice. Everything was done in good time and the actual product/service was easy to implement. Since joining we have had a few questions which have also been answered swiftly. I would throughly recommend Brandmail. We will be looking to work with Brandmail again upgrading other systems.

We have no complaints about Brandmail everything has been brilliant.

Ernest
CEO (Afrique du Sud)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés

Brandmail

5,0 l’année dernière

Great Product, easy migration from our previous signature program. Excellent support and responses from the team at Brandmail. Would recommend without hesitation.

Absolutely nothing at all. Very happy with product and support

Michelle
manager (Afrique du Sud)
Banque, 1 001–5 000 employés

amazing product that every business should use

Commentaires : use it on a daily basis and with out it work would be more difficult.

easy to use with abundant amount of prepopulated data available at any time

there is nothing to dislike about the product. it delivers every time.

Nicole
Nicole
COO (Canada)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

BrandMail - If you are not using this solution, you should be!

Commentaires : Superlative - client-centric, solutions-driven, brand-focused, clear communicators.

The solution is exceptional, but I would say hands down, its the people employed at the firm. Upper management to designer - every single person wants to see your firm succeed. They are proactive, responsive and a pleasure to deal with. I look forward to learning more about the admin portal and how this can further support our business. I felt they had a vested interest in my success and in wanting us to cross the finish line.

I don't have anything negative or constructive to add.

Pete
Pete
Director of Advancement (Afrique du Sud)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

BrandMail makes it so easy for us

Commentaires : Excellent - whenever we encountered problems they helped with trouble-shooting very quickly

The flexibility offered - so easy to make changes and adapt for screen sizes. It renders consistently across a range of devices

Nothing in particular. It is more expensive than alternatives but you get what you pay for.

Dave
Director (R.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

Excellent Templates and Team Consistency

Easily producing templates, which are accessible to everyone on the team and increase our efficiency

The lag time from choosing a template to it loading

il y a 3 ans

So glad the mail templates have created some efficiencies for the team, besides the consistent signatures across devices. Check out our latest BrandMail version which has some new enhancements for the mail templates ;-)

Linda
Director (Afrique du Sud)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Instant professionalism on my email signature.

5,0 il y a 10 mois

The installation was quick and easy. The support and assistance from BrandQuantum is next level. The design they did for me is beautiful.

It takes a little bit of time to learn the admin interface.

Merel
Executive Assistant (Pays-Bas)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 11–50 employés

Pleased with this choice

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We are rebranding, we also wanted to manage signatures better. After searching for a while I came across BrandQuantum, they offer a suitable solution for every taste. I am also very happy with the banners they help me design. I think the price/quality ratio is really tremendous.

From the first contact, I noticed the dedication of BrandQuantum's team. I have rarely worked with a company that was so helpful and prompt. I am extremely impressed with the personal attention and thoughtfulness in our process.In addition, the product is easy to use, very clear and has a nice look and feel.

Nothing. So far, I have not experienced any downsides.