Avis clients sur Veracross

par Veracross

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Veracross

Système de gestion des informations scolaires entièrement intégré qui lie les administrateurs, les enseignants et les étudiants entre eux.

En savoir plus sur Veracross

8 avis affichés

Lower and Middle School Music Teacher
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 10/07/2018

"Veracross has a clean look that is easy to navigate and combine many features. "

Avantages: I like that everything is in one learning management system. Budgets, class lists, discipline forms, and the school calendar are all in one spot. I can easily email groups of parents with one click. I can see what my past report card comments have been and track student attendance. In the past we have used several learning management systems for all of the previously listed items and it was a lot to learn at once. This makes everything much smoother.

Inconvénients: I have multiple sections of the same course. I am unable to email them all at the same time, which is something I wish I could do. If I want to email all 4th grade parents it requires me sending several emails through veracross. Our previous learning management system let me check off which classes I wanted to email and I could send a bulk email to all of my courses. This is a small inconvenience in an otherwise great software.

• Publié le 10/07/2018
Trevor H.
Director of Technology
201-500 employés
  • Publié le 17/07/2017

"Choosing Veracross was one of the best decisions we've made and we've been using it for 7+ years."

Commentaires: We were able to streamline support across all our offices using Veracross. In addition, the system has so much functionality that we no longer need to do any physical mailing. All communication with constituents, as well as paying bills/fees and making donations, is handled online through Veracross.

Avantages: Veracross provides a single web-based system for all of our offices (admissions, development, finance, student records) and constituents (teachers, students, parents, staff). Having one system to support (as opposed to multiple interconnected systems) makes things much easier for everyone. In addition, the feature set is very extensive and allows us to customize things as needed. The company is constantly adding new features and listens to requests from users. Finally, the support is better than any software company I have ever worked with.

• Publié le 17/07/2017
Kim B.
CFO
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 12/12/2017

"Accounting Software User - Absolutely horrible and completely inflexible software"

Avantages: other areas are okay such as admissions.

Inconvénients: I have continually been pitched this software to be used as an "all-encompassing" school software. This is fine for anyone that does not need to do real accounting. Even Quickbooks handles accounting more accurately. Absolutely horrible! Every report that is basic in accounting has to be "custom made". I STRONGLY recommend you look elsewhere for a product if you do not want to do the majority of all financial statements and analytics via excel. I suspect a non-accountant designed this part of the software and is why the flow of information is so poorly executed.

• Publié le 12/12/2017
Director of Accounting
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 16/05/2018

"Veracross is a solid database system that requires training to use it properly"

Avantages: The information is always available without any data hostage.
The Query section is very useful if you know what you are looking for.
Easy to download to Excel

Inconvénients: - The latest version (online) is better than the previous software version, but is very slow, even with high-speed internet.
- On the Query section, if you search for a field on the search option, the same results appear. This is confusing because if you are running reports under the Development module but your search field you selected is Adminission, then the result may be different. The field search specifies the source (Development, Admissions, etc) but it's very cumbersome to navigate.
- It requires training to understand the system, which represents a cost for the organization

• Publié le 16/05/2018
Jason R.
CIO
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 14/08/2017

"We are very happy with Veracross as a comprehensive information system for our entire school."

Commentaires: We benefit, daily, from having a totally integrated campus database system that requires not shuttling of data between modules and products.

Avantages: The company leadership takes client feedback seriously and uses it to improve their product. Time and time again feedback our school has provided to Veracross has found its way into the product. They also excel at understanding the needs of schools and how best to integrate data across departments and divisions.

Inconvénients: Some modules and API data availability are not where they need to be but this has improved in recent years. Veracross also needs to improve upon their support program. We love the single point of contact but at times it is limiting in support response speed.

• Publié le 14/08/2017
Andrew S.
Chief Information Officer
  • Publié le 10/08/2017

"I feel like Veracross is a true partner of my school. "

Avantages: We have been able to transfer so many manual, offline functions into a more efficient place with Veracross. When we first implemented Veracross, we intended it primarily for academic and admissions use. Over the past four years, however, we have been able to extend its use to everything from enrollment and reenrollment to sign ups for our writing center. It's powerful and flexible.

Inconvénients: We pay a lot for Veracross, but the partnership that comes with it is worth the price. In the beginning, some of the documentation left something to be desired, but that's come a long way recently.

• Publié le 10/08/2017
Development Associate and Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Gestion de l'enseignement, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 31/08/2018

"Robust CRM for schools"

Commentaires: I work on the development at a private school. We use Veracross for our donation record keeping.

Avantages: A one stop shop for all CRM and data needs for private schools. I work in the development office, so it makes keeping track of donors, donations, and development goals easy

Inconvénients: It is a full-fledged CRM, so there is a steep learning curve to utilizing all of it's features

• Publié le 31/08/2018
Information Systems Analyst
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 04/09/2018

"Veracross Review"

Avantages: - Easy to use
- Support various functions of school (Admission, Classes, Accounting, Billing...)
- Many add-on modules available
- Mobile-friendly
- Tech Support

Inconvénients: - Limited customization, very fews things are automated (workaround mostly needed)
- Two-factor costs extra