Avis clients sur CreateStudio

4,6 /5
  • Service client
    4,8 /5

En savoir plus sur CreateStudio

CreateStudio est un logiciel d'animation vidéo facile à utiliser qui permet à tout le monde de créer des vidéos incroyables sans perdre de temps à les monter.

En savoir plus sur CreateStudio

99 avis affichés

Dr. salvatore B.
Head of L&D
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 28/08/2020

"The perfect tool for any video creator"

Commentaires: Amazing experience

Avantages: On the hunt of the perfect video animation tool, I stumbled upon the create studio software. Amazing graphic design full of the best and most realistic 3d cartoon characters.

Inconvénients: Nothing, everything that I need is in there. Also if there is something that you need just request and the team will have a look.

• Publié le 28/08/2020
Kaustab D.
Technical Content Writer
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 24/11/2020

"Satisfied with the First Video Editing Software I BOUGHT"

Commentaires: To be honest I bought the software without expecting anything and I have to say, I am pretty satisfied. Already mentioned the pros and cons. I am really scratching the surface and hope to discover more as I go on. There are some neat tricks you can do with this software. Though you don't get editing prowess like Premiere Pro(which you shouldn't be expecting anyway), I am satisfied with Create Studio and plan on using it for future projects.

Avantages: - Create Studio is easy and intuitive.
- The templates make it super easy to create and edit projects.
- Intuitive controls, easy to understand
- Only required a few tutorials to get the hang of things.
- Spend a month and you'll be editing like a pro
- Large collection of effects, templates and useable assets. I bought the $67 package and it offers way more than other competitors such as Toonly and others.
- Super nice and responsive customer support

Inconvénients: - I often wish some features were present such as the colour changing option. They introduced a way to change colours, but its only applicable for inbuilt templates. You cannot change the colours of anything you import.
- Absence of hotkeys and shortcuts. Having to click everything is painful. Would appreciate the shortcuts in future updates(which they have promised in their F.A.Q) for faster workflow and a less painful experience.
- The zoom feature in the latest update was amazing but the zoom window is fixed to the resolution of your project. You cannot adjust it freely. If you're working on a 1000x1000 frame, you only have a square zoom window and cannot adjust the edges to form a rectangle or a circle.

Rakesh kumar S.
Agency Owner
  • Publié le 06/05/2021

"CreateStudio by Vidello"

Commentaires: Overall experience with the create studio to date is that we are at the top with lots of appreciation from our customers for great quality videos with some low-end budget they ever imagined.

Avantages: The best part about the software is that it comes with a desktop version where we can seamlessly work and save our projects. The features of the software are so advanced but very simple to understand and the tutorials are really awesome and so anyone can learn and start getting the videos done. The other best part is that they are on a curve of continuous improvement of the platform so no worries in both ways either to lose the product support or the new updates forever. The packages they launch on a frequent basis are incredible and one-time priced so you got an upper hand in getting much more advanced features included with minimal investment.

Inconvénients: The only drawback I see and it's not major is updating the desktop app where we need to check if it is the latest or we need to update it manually if it doesn't happen automatically once we log in.

• Publié le 06/05/2021
Anisha R.
Marketing
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 27/10/2020

"Great for marketing videos, but rendering has issues."

Commentaires: As a freelancer, creating quick videos are super easy - especially with the animated characters and voice to text that's available.

Avantages: The pre-made templates are great, and its very easy to create quick videos for Facebook, Instagram or other social media platforms.

Inconvénients: The all-access pass has to be bought on top of the software, so you should keep that in mind. Also, if your video is long or heavy, the app seems to have trouble rendering it. For one particular video, I had to publish it 7 times because it kept getting stuck. And even then, it didn't work.

• Publié le 27/10/2020
Simon M.
Dr.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/04/2021

"THE WAY IT IS"

Commentaires: I am retired but it helps me pass time and be more creative. i keep improving daily.

Avantages: I am a 64 year old retiree from Malaysia. I was trying out many applications on the net but I had to cancel my subscriptions because although most of them were probably very good but was very complicated for me.
I really enjoyed the Create Studio experience because-
1) Affordable
2) User Friendly
3) Very quick Support
4) Excellent tutorials although some took me some time to understand
5) The FB group are also very helpful and we are like family now
6) Excellent Graphics
I would give them 10 STARS if possible. Try it and you wont regret it. Lastly CS helped me to heal a very sad mind and heart after a recent loss of somebody very dear to me.
Thank You Create Studio.

Inconvénients: Some are difficult because I am 64 years old but tutorials and support very good

• Publié le 11/04/2021
Chandra R.
Creative Director
  • Publié le 23/11/2020

"Awesome Software for Video Creation"

Commentaires: It's been really fun to work with Create Studio and the support has been really great. I have been able to create videos that have been really appreciated very well.

Avantages: The almost all-in-one bundle - animation, editing, adding in media, direct integration with Pixabay and Pexels and audio library. The really awesome 3D Characters. And the ease of use.

Inconvénients: Don't have the ability to cut clips on timeline. Sometimes the timeline goes awry and hard to tell what you are working with.

Kris R.
Director of Worship
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 24/11/2020

"You won't be disappointed"

Commentaires: I used it to create a few announcements for our church. It was very easy to do. I also used it to create a 10 minute tutorial. I look forward to making more announcements for social media.

Avantages: I love the 3D characters. The software is pretty easy to use right "out of the box" you could create something in minutes. Monthly updates to add more characters gives you a lot to choose from.

Inconvénients: I wish there was a lifetime subscription available for updates instead of being charged $20 each month. The updates are worth it if you use them. Also, edit your videos outside of the program. I had one video that I wanted pieces of it here and there and copied the whole video over and over and edited each piece as needed. The rendering took way longer because of the size of the original video and the number of times it was duplicated. Manipulating things on the timeline is a little harder.

Jyng L.
Freelancer
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 01/12/2020

"Great Value for Money"

Commentaires: Excellent!

Avantages: The monthly updates, ease of use, very cool interface, lots of valuable assets and features.

Inconvénients: Very few actions for characters. Same software like Toonly and Vyond have massive library of character actions.

• Publié le 01/12/2020
Lynn A.
Managing Director
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

"Ease of Use"

Commentaires: I have been able to incorporate other video and make more defined explainer type lesson videos or promotional videos

Avantages: I found the software easy to use and the training useful and supportive. I like that I don't have to look around a lot for the training I need and can easily apply whatever it is I'm trying to do.

Inconvénients: As a new user, I wish a few more free templates and characters were available but love that if you're not on the upgraded program it is still easy to purchase the templates and characters ala carte

Timo H.
Entrepreneur
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2-10 employés

"Much more than Toons!"

Commentaires: I just LOVE it!

Avantages: Huge amount of different styles and characters
usable for real videos
perfect to use

Inconvénients: characters could have more actions
background is limited in time

Karen M.
Pastor
Institutions religieuses, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 23/11/2020

"Not just for Advertising"

Commentaires: Covid 19 is challenging many organizations to find new and creative ways to reach out to communities and clients. CreateStudio not only offers the software to produce quality, engaging videos, but also in a format for business and social content contributers with small budgets and limited experience the chance to compete in a media savvy world.

Avantages: I have no training for using the CreateStudio software other than a couple of previous programs I purchased for video making. Most of what I know comes from Youtube and product training videos. I am a pastor trying to offer quality pre-recorded worship videos. When CreateStudio was offered, I added it to another toon creating program I had begun using to create stories for our young and young at heart. I was pleased with the relative ease of use and the quality of the videos. I am still learning, but I love it so much that I purchased the all access pass and each week I am learning. I have gotten positive feedback from parents and adults that enjoy them. The December update with a Jesus character made me cry I was so happy. Very grateful. Look forward to a long relationship with this company! Customer service and the CreateStudio Facebook page have been very helpful.

Inconvénients: CreateStudio regularly adds features and so fixes may be in the works as I write this. Lipsync would be awesome. Right now characters have talking ability, but sometimes there is a noticible difference between mouth movenents and words. It would be nice to sync human voices. Right now I record separately, approximate the talking movements and then use a second program to add my voice. It would be great to have Idle and talk. Having a character repeat the same movement when talking can become too busy. I recognize I use the program differently, and so, characters may talk more, but I believe this addition would be helpful to others.

Alan P.
  • Publié le 23/11/2020

"Great Value From a Dedicated Team"

Commentaires: Create Studio is fun to use. The tutorials are very helpful in showing how to perform the many useful functions. The hard part is remembering to plan out your video before jumping in to start creating.

Avantages: Create Studio is a video creation software, and there are many of them available today.
One of the things that set it apart from others is the quality combination of 2D and 3D animated graphics. The controls allow for tremendous flexibility to animate objects and characters. A high-end program like Create Studio has tools that need to be learned and practiced, but the results are the ability to produce very professional videos.
The one thing that impresses me more than any other is actually not the software itself. It is the remarkable team behind Create Studio. They are constantly working to add and improve not just assets, but the functionality of the program. And the level of communication they give to their users shows how active and dedicated the Create Studio team is their product and their users.

Inconvénients: The best value for someone who creates many videos is the All Access Pass, which offers a continuous monthly flow of new characters, objects, and templates. However, a person who has a limited budget or doesn't constantly make videos would not avail themselves of this and would have available only the assets that come with their original purchase. My opinion is that many of these people may consider the quantity and variety of included assets to be too limited.

Aaron Y.
Story Teller
Enseignement supérieur, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 23/11/2020

"Create Software does what it does - Let you be creative!"

Commentaires: I fell in love with Create Studio the first time I saw it and I am getting better at my video design and gotten to know more about using videos now for all sorts of communication purposes. It was quite easy to get a hang of it and the team is incredibly responsive to the users' needs and feedback. I would recommend this any time.

Avantages: They are doing something different - the 3D characters are amazing.
Very easy to use software. You just need your creativity.
They are very generous with their updates.
Customer service response time is very quick.
So, you just let your creative juice flow.

Inconvénients: Items are yet to be well organised for easy access. but once you know your way around, that should be fine.
Not enough templates yet - they are still trying to do more.
Unless you have the ALL Access pass, you will have to work around with what you have.
All-Access Pass is not cheap - monthly subscription but on the other hand they do create more and more characters.

Jaycee M.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

"Money Saver"

Commentaires: Overall, it is a great software that is easy to learn. Create Studio also has several resources to teach you how to use the software but honestly, I took a few days just teaching myself how to use it.

Avantages: I love Creat Studio! Since I am starting out, I don't have unlimited marketing money. This software has saved me countless dollars.
Easy to use
Great features including props, background, and animations
Access to Pixabay!

Inconvénients: I have had this product for almost a year and I have not found any cons yet.

Maureen M.
educator
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés

"Love CS"

Commentaires: Love it!
I'm new to all of this type of software, and don't use for anything but fun and enjoyment. I figured out how to use it pretty quickly, so it's really user friendly!

Avantages: Ease of use!
It's still a new software (about 6 months since launch), and the number of updates has been amazing.
The support/ongoing presence of administrators on the facebook page.
The assets, and they just keep growing! They opened a store so those who aren't all access members can still add to characters, templates, backgrounds, etc!
Can publish in multiple formats form mp4, mov, webm.
It's amazing, and would recommend it.

Inconvénients: No real cons, as still hasn't been too long since launched. Would love a few features (like cut audio or video to delete some within software, because having those can cause software to "lag"....this isn't a video editor so not part of it, but would make it easier) :) But there really isn't a 'like least' because they are addressing things quickly

Nicola T.
Ceo
Fabrication électrique/électronique, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 23/11/2020

"Unbelievable Assets and so simple to use"

Commentaires: Quick rendering and a huge increase in engagement leading to more sales.
The support and training materials are brilliant

Avantages: This software is a game changer, suddenly the quality of my content is elevated to a brand new level of professionalism... and it’s so simple to use.
The template club has been a great way for me to go, and for less than the price of a small coffee each day it’s incredibly affordable

Inconvénients: The only downside for me is the amount of memory usage. If it could be cloud based that would tick every box for me

Michael H.
  • Publié le 24/11/2020

"Create Studio - a good buy?"

Commentaires: As someone who has been using editor software for many years now, I found Create Studio to be an excellent addition to what I already have. Much of the stuff I make can be done with Create Studio so has already made a positive difference to my workflow.

Avantages: The software is easy to start using. Drag and drop, scale and you have your video basics done. There are loads of elements and characters you can use, which are added to each month. It's a good idea to have the "All Access Club" membership to be able to use all the assets which are offered. It is not a must, as you can import any kind of asset you may have and Create Studio stuff can be bought separately.

Inconvénients: Not much to say here, as the Create Studio people correct or add things on a regular basis.

Shai S.
Marketing agency
Animation, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/11/2020

"One of the best software"

Avantages: Its give us all the good stuff that we need in the video creation for business!
Easy to use
Great support team!

Inconvénients: Easy to use... love the options
Amazing done for you videos
3d characters and great team for support

Tyler L.

"My Little Secret"

Commentaires: When asked how likely I am to recommend Create Studio to others I said "Neutral". The only reason is, it's my secret! I kind of hate for others to see how easy it is for me to create so many cool videos, or offer our clients so many options from a template we put out! This has been my favorite short video product yet. If I was to let the cat out of the bag, I would say GET IT!

Avantages: The software only takes a getting started tutorial, to actually get started, but yet you can go deeper and deeper to create some amazing eye catchers. The tutorials and support are top shelf.

Inconvénients: A few of the things that I wished were available have been added. I don't really have any cons to mention except that I wished I could keep the club templates that I acquired while in the club.

Christian H.
Licenciado
Organisme social ou civique, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 03/06/2021

"Uno de los mejores programas"

Commentaires: En lo personal, es uno de los mejores softwares del mercado, si tienes la posibilidad económica de adquirirlo, no debes dudarlo.

Avantages: El poder crear videos con personajes 3D tipo pixar sin saber de diseño gráfico es una maravilla, pero no solamente puedes tener acceso a este tipo de personajes, también en 2D con distintos aspectos y estos se incrementan mensualmente. El servicio técnico es de primera clase y tienen una comunidad muy activa en Facebook. Un aspecto que también ha incorporado CS son los scroll stoppers. Tienen tutoriales que te ayudarán en Youtube.

Inconvénients: El precio no es para todos para poder tener acceso a todas las plantillas y personajes. Tienes que practicar bastante para hacer videos de buena calidad.

• Publié le 03/06/2021
Robert S.
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur

"The Case for Animation"

Commentaires: AWESOME!

Avantages: How much fun it is too use along with how many items there are to use in your videos(characters, backgrounds, etc..)

Inconvénients: The video tutorial order. Would like it better if it went a.) read email b.)install c.)what you can do d.) how characters work - then sub tutorials[selecting a character]and so on e.) how backgrounds work f.) how objects work
g.)how to work with timeline...
and so on

Stephen R.
Youtuber
Animation, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/11/2020

"Top Software - Easy To Use"

Commentaires: So sar so good picked it up as a novice and am learning everyday. Would highly recommend for anyone wanting to short to make short animations

Avantages: We love the 3d characters and all the asets that we can use we have made lots of our youtube videos with create studio. Its very east to use and anyone can pick it up

Inconvénients: The character animations could last longer and it would be nice to import your own font that would make a big difference

Mark B.
Lead Designer
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur

"Must Have"

Commentaires: It's a ton of fun!

Avantages: This software is a myst have for any designer looking to showcase their products or their clients products. You will not find anything even comparable to Create Studio. It is on a level of its own with fantastic support, frequent updates and it's ease of use.

Inconvénients: It is quite a memory hog and I would love to see the ability to save resources to an external device to save space. The main program obviously should stay in your main drive but downloads should ve moveable.

Ben S.
Design graphique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/11/2020

"Excellent Animation and Video Editor"

Commentaires: I love the software, I use it everyday to do my design and graphics work. My customer have been impressed with the quality of the videos and animations created with the software.

Avantages: The software is easy to use and comes with characters and templates to get you started.

Inconvénients: If you don’t have a good storage drive you may run into issues since the backgrounds and characters can consumer a lot of disk space when downloaded.

Paul junior D.
Freelance graphic designer
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 04/06/2021

"« Goodbye to whiteboard software »"

Commentaires: With createStudio it has been so easy for me to create video ads , and animation video. The learning curve of this software is so easy that a beginner can use with ease , it has great features and it cost for less which is actually cool .

Avantages: CreateStudio is actually rich in amazing features. It comes with pre-made templates, and they continuously update the software one or two Times every month for free . The special thing about it is that you can do 3D animation, you can also customize the characters and import your own font.

Inconvénients: In createStudio the character doesn’t move his lips according to the audio , and there is no voice record button, you have to record your audio in another software and bring it into your project.

• Publié le 04/06/2021