Avis clients sur MonkeyPod

En savoir plus sur MonkeyPod

Nonprofit fund accounting, donor management, grant management, email marketing, & online fundraising — all in one integrated platform.

En savoir plus sur MonkeyPod

This software has freed up time for our CFO, and has made it easier for me to make projections and plan ahead in terms of programs and budgeting.

MonkeyPod - Notes

5,0
5,0

MonkeyPod a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 29 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé MonkeyPod ?

Misti
Misti
Engagement Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Interested in the CRM, got so much more!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

The software itself is multifaceted and meets many of the needs we have as a small nonprofit. We are continuing to expand our use and growing our capabilities! I love that it integrates with other platforms and meets our needs for CRM, fundraising, accounting, and email marketing!

Anything on my wish list has gone to the team for considering!

Thank you, Misti!

Sara
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Arts de la scène, 2-10 employés

MonkeyPod is the easiest financial platform a non accountant can master

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall MonkeyPod is the easiest financial program I have used. The CRM management is useful and comprehensive. Thank you letters are easy to create using the Fundraising Reports from MonkeyPod and Word.

Monkey Pod is very simple to use and even if you are not a professionally trained accountant you can run financial reports with ease and compare each year to the prior year at the touch of a button. You can scan your invoices and save them in MonkeyPod with the check number and payee so all your information is in one spot if you need to refer back to it. The support is incredible, questions are answered the same day and the support team works with you until the problem is solved. They donʻt send you a link to watch a video and figure it out on your own like so many other companies do, they talk to you and suggest solutions and follow up with you to make sure itʻs resolved.

We are a performing arts venue so a ticketing module that includes a season ticket and flexpass option as well as single tickets would make my life complete. Overall, building an email campaign is a really easy but you do have to delete the suggested template pieces before you can build a new campaign. The best thing to do is make your own templates and save them, but for each new template you make you will have to delete a bunch of suggestions.

Joshua
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Musique, 2-10 employés

Perfect for small startup nonprofits

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Love it, other than the Eventbrite monopoly.

As an arts administrator, my day job uses very complex and outdated software that requires a team to operate the different locations in which our data resides. MonkeyPod is so simple one person can easy see and manipulate every bit of data in one place. My work with Nightingale (separate from my day job) is made that much easier as a result, and in just a month of using this software, our in-house operations have SIGNIFICANTLY improved beyond recognition. Amazing product for tiny non-profits such as ours.

As a musical organization, we need to sell tickets. The only integrated ticketing platform option is Eventbrite, which takes criminally high service fees. We've lost out on a good number of presales because of this. There are cheaper, ticketing platforms out there, but they do not integrate into the CRM. Perhaps this is something MonkeyPod can add in the future.

il y a 3 semaines

Thanks, Joshua! We are always looking at new opportunities to integrate with the mission critical systems our users rely on. Sadly, not a lot of ticketing services provide APIs that make a real integration possible.

Nancy
Editor & Publisher (É.-U.)
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur

MonkeyPod for first-time user

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Donation tracking feature. It's got a lot of features. Knowledge section and office hours.

Steep learning curve for first-time users.

il y a 4 mois

Thanks Nancy. There's definitely a lot of ground to cover with MonkeyPod and I can see how it could be daunting if you haven't used software like this before. I'm glad to know you've been able to take advantage of the free training resources and that you're feeling more comfortable now.

Robert
Assistant Director (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Monkeypod Review

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall the experience with Monkeypod has been amazing. The Mokeypod team has been helpful and accommodating from the jump. They have made themselves available to us for help migrating out of and into their system. Communication was quick and problems were solved right away. This was especially helpful to us since we had a quick deadline to migrate out of our previous CRM.

We have just completed importing our data from our previous CRM and email marketing databases. We are in the process of verifying that the data has imported correctly and setting ourselves up to start using Monkeypod exclusively. So far things look great and the migration from old to new went smoothly.

None that we can identify at the moment. Part of why we chose Monkeypod over other options was because it had all of the things we needed.

Thanks so much, Rob!

LaShundra
Director (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Best accounting interface ever!!!!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I am very fond of this program since we have been to implement the product

I enjoy the user friendly interface! I like the helpful hints and the quick access to support. I feel important and connected to a company who cares.

Nothing at this time, I hope we could implement tracking volunteer hours and program data like clients being served etc

il y a 11 mois

Thanks so much, LaShundra! Glad it's working so well for you.

Monica
Director (É.-U.)
Arts de la scène, Auto-entrepreneur

Awesome bookkeeping for non profits and friendly and knowledgeable customer service

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Loving it.

I love the clean user face and also the ability to track grants.

I do not have any cons. Whenever I had a question during on boarding, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was patient and helpful. She usually had the answer and if she did not she would find it and get back to me really quickly.

il y a 10 mois

Thanks so much, Monica! Capterra redacted the name of the "patient and helpful" MonkeyPod colleague but we're pretty sure we know who you're talking about and we agree! :) Glad to hear the switch is going well.

Paul
Organisme social ou civique, 2-10 employés

Non profit accounting software that does so much more!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : 8 weeks in and it's been a breeze. The team have lived and worked in non-profits for years, they understand how difficult things are and it's a pleasure chatting to them. Conversations are filled with ideas being shared and experiences to learn from. A great team, thanks!

This is not just a software, it's a full service suite that enables us to manage track funds, send email campaigns, create a CRM, track donors and create meaningful budgets, keep cash flow in check and a whole lot more, specifically made for nonprofits. Forget quickbooks, this is far superior! And the price is amazing. Onboarding was super simple too.

None as of yet. the backend support is strong so I expect that they will be to help out when issues arrise.

il y a 3 mois

Wow, thanks so much Paul!

Andy
Program Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

MP for smaller non profits

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : We have been very happy with monkeypod, again it's allowed us to streamline and we have led several email campaigns that were also fairly successful!

I like the fact that monkeypod eliminates the need for multiple systems. We were able to cancel 3 or 4 services because monkeypod was able to do the job of those 4 systems.

I wish I could pay the bills from monkeypod and it would actually move the money. Right now it just makes a record fo the transaction

il y a 3 mois

Thank you Andy! Stay tuned on the electronic bill payment piece. I can't make promises, but I am optimistic we'll have something for that in the next month or two.

Claire
Vice President (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, 2-10 employés

Excellent Value for Accounting/CRM for NonProfit Management

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : We are a volunteer-managed membership-based NPO whose leadership changes annually/semi-annually. MonkeyPod blends several autonomous management tools into one package that simplifies what were separate processes.

Ease of use, flexibility as we figured out how best to tweak it for our organization's needs (not squeezed into a cookie-cutter solution), easier transition from old system than we expected, support from the team for our needs and ideas

Most of what we would like to see added is already in their pipeline, so don't have anything to add here.

Thanks so much, Claire!

Elizabeth

Incredible Comprehensive Platform

Commentaires : As a small non-profit with a small budget MonkeyPod has saved us a ton of money over the stand alone software we needed to maintain for CRM, accounting, and fundraising. With all of our employees working remotely the fact that we can all have shared real-time access to our accounting and financial statements is extremely helpful and increases our overall productivity. The customer service with MonkeyPod has been phenomenal. They are incredibly responsive to our needs, have accepted feature requests, and have been available to help us with every aspect of our transition.

Everything about MonkeyPod works like magic. It is entirely integrated, allowing us to have our accounting, CRM, and fundraising tools all in one place, which has made us work more effectively, more efficiently, and with far fewer frustrations. When we accept donations the donation is automatically recorded (correctly!) in the accounting log, a contact is either created and/or linked to the donation, and the donor is automatically sent a thank you tax receipt that we were able to customize to reflect our organization. This has saved our small organization countless hours of work since we no longer have redundant data entry into separate accounting and CRM softwares. Unlike QuickBooks, MonkeyPod is REAL non-profit accounting software so now our reports actually follow non-profit accounting guidelines. MonkeyPod also has a simple, straightforward, integrated to-do list, called "Action Items" that you can use to track workflow. The list allows you to share items with co-workers, comment on the items, attach relevant documents, and consolidate project work in one central location.

The CRM is not as robust as something like Sales Force or Raiser's Edge but it seems to be under active development and they are adding new features all the time.

Joy
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés

Best Customer Support!

5,0 il y a 11 mois

By far, the best feature of MonkeyPod is the incredible and personalized customer support. No CRM is perfect, and we all get frustrated, so having the support team that truly listens and actively helps you through any issue is golden! Monkeypod approaches data management and accounting software in a way that no other system does - with the nonprofit organization and arts administrators in mind. They created something that works with all the directions and nuances of my arts organization.

Any CRM transition is challenging, but Monkeypod held my hand and helped manage my expectations for the process. Understanding the set-up/transition timeline from the very start would be helpful. To know if a phased in approach is best for your organization (start using one area/feature at a time) or if you can input all and take off running. Because accounting is directly integrated, which is a GREAT feature, it can be challenging to wrap your head around the big picture, but once you do, it is SO worth it.

il y a 10 mois

Thanks, Joy! So glad to know you're having a good experience. That's great feedback about clarifying the transition process and timeline. That's something that varies from organization to organization, so we're still working out how best to communicate expectations.

Julie Ann
Board Treasurer (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, Auto-entrepreneur

This tool grows more and more valuable to us.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The main problem with MonkeyPod is one that we would have with any tool--namely, the reluctance of some of our staff and Board members to take the time to learn a new tool. They want to cling to the old way of doing things, since this is easier on them, but by not taking a tougher line on transitioning we are missing out on the benefits for which MonkeyPod was chosen. I hope that's a temporary situation.

I have been very pleased with the responsiveness of MonkeyPod staff whenever I have had a question or concern. I feel that they not only listen to our organization's needs, but they really care about helping us to make data-based decisions to more successfully serve our community.

Using email addresses as IDs for entities (customer, donor) leads to duplicate records when the same person interacts with us via more than one email address. There are workarounds, but occasionally there is confusion. I would also like to use contra accounts--for example, to subtract discounts and refunds from our ticket data right there in the income section, instead of treating those more as expenditures. MonkeyPod doesn't currently support contra accounts, although that might change.

Carolyn
Philanthropie, 2-10 employés

Grateful for MonkeyPod

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : We're working on our API configuration and stretching our wings with the deep cross-functionality MonkeyPod provides. Though we're still in early stages of our deployment of MonkeyPod, we're grateful and extremely pleased with the product and the team behind it. We're excited to continue to harness the power of this exceptional tool. I highly recommend it.

MonkeyPod offers tremendous versatility, easy to configure customization, no price penalties for growth and outstanding customer service. This product was developed from the ground up for Nonprofits and it shows. The automated integration of CRM, email marketing, online fundraising, accounting and reporting, and task management saves time while increasing transparency. MonkeyPod's user-driven feature development portal is also a huge plus.

As a newer to market product, there are some features that are still in development. That said, MonkeyPod actively communicates its product development roadmap with users and gives users a voice in the process. While a modicum of patience is required, MonkeyPod demonstrates that good things come to those who wait and the readily accessible benefits of the product far outweigh any wishes for features yet to go live.

Thanks so much, Carolyn!

Chantal
Artistic Director (É.-U.)
Arts de la scène, Auto-entrepreneur

The Joys of an Integrated System

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I love MonkeyPod and I love the people behind it. It's a smart tool for small organizations and for arts administrators who are artists first and administrators second. In all of my interactions with the company, I have felt heard, understood, and supported. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

I switched from a very basic accounting system, no CRM, and lots of spreadsheets to having an integrated system where I can track our balances, make budgets that update in real time, and search for anyone we have worked with over the years. I love the easy-to-use mailing lists and the infinite ways they can be segmented. I can stress enough how much time (an irritation) MonkeyPod has already saved me. Plus, the onboarding process was thorough, hugely helpful, and it was even FUN!

On my wish list would be easily customizable mailing list sign-up forms (right now, creating a sign-up form requires writing code, which I don't know how to do and don't want to learn), and more customizable fundraising pages (à la Donorbox) with payment forms that can be embedded on a website. I also hope we'll eventually be able to file 1099s directly from MonkeyPod.

Ruth
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Solution for Nonprofits

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : The customer support is unparalleled.

I use MonkeyPod for nonprofit bookkeeping for several clients and it gets the job done.

There are learning curves with everything, but I haven't encountered any hurdles with this software that weren't surmountable.

il y a 6 mois

Thank you, Ruth! Nonprofit bookkeepers are a critical part of the MonkeyPod community. We're grateful for your support!

Stratton
Stratton

MonkeyPod is Engineered Smartly and Supported Lovingly

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : MonkeyPod staff is very quick to hand-hold its users through training and integration in the most supportive way I've ever experienced from any similar system.

MonkeyPod allows me to manage many aspects of our nonprofit organization in one place, rather than disparate spreadsheets. At the core, it's a CRM / Donor-Management system, but the fact that it integrates budgeting, forecasting, bookkeeping, fundraising, invoicing, and grant administration makes it a very powerful tool for any nonprofit arts organization or business association.

As a new user, I am simply in awe of the features MonkeyPod boasts and have not yet found areas that are lacking. Not to say that I won't as I integrate the system across all of our management areas, but for now it's really going above and beyond what I expect from a CRM or Donor Management system.

il y a 10 mois

Thank you Stratton! We're thrilled to hear you're finding MonkeyPod so useful. We look forward to hearing any feedback as you deploy more and more components over time.

Garry
Founder/Exectuive DIrector (É.-U.)
Arts de la scène, 2-10 employés

Life Saving

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : So far so good. I have been able to figure out things on my own at my own speed and also with expert guidance from the staff. If there is a question or a function that can't be explained.... give it a few days and we will find out. I don't have enough time to play in the software is really the only complaint.

The fact that I was able to consolidate multiple software programs into one location with so many functions and for a fraction of the cost. Even if I was paying the over $100,000 annual income price, I would still be paying less than I was for the other services which were frustrating at best. For data-minded individuals, the amount of reporting and grouping and classifiying that can be done with such ease is astounding.

I wish I could sell tickets to my performances, that is the last application I would need to integrate.

Jessica
Administrative Coordinator (É.-U.)

Transparent Engagement

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience with MonkeyPod is very positive. I enjoy the ease of creating email blasts, how quickly I can download information into a spreadsheet when necessary, and the ability to create a pipeline that is a roadmap for repeated actions within our organization

We can and do use this 1 software for many solutions ;helping us reduce our tech stack, increasing our efficiency with action items and pipelines and giving us a birds eye view of how(and who) we are engaging with throughout our year.

When we create action items there is an option to include if the action is dependent on another item however the user can only select from previous actions, there is no free form entry option which would be helpful.

il y a 3 mois

Thanks, Jessica! That's a cool idea about creating action item dependencies on the fly. Please post it to our feature request board so other users can weigh in. :)

Troy
Executive Director (Belize)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, Auto-entrepreneur

MonkeyPod is amazing!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : It makes everything so easy it feels like it can't be real.

Too many things to name! I like the ease in which the CRM and accounting software assimilate.

I would say it is slightly more difficult to integrate MonkeyPod if you are switching to it before your fiscal year is over.

il y a 4 mois

Thank you, Troy! Really appreciate the kind words.

Jeremy
Founder/ Exec Director (É.-U.)
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

MonkeyPod is Great

Commentaires : I have had a great experience. I love Monkeypod

I love how easy it is to use and their prices. It is great to use as a new Non-Profit Organization trying to raise funds.

The only con is the amount if time it takes for payments to come through the platform to your bank account. It takes a few days.

il y a 3 mois

Thank you, Jeremy! I hear you on the online banking speed. Unfortunately we're limited by the banks on that one. Some tend to get us transactions within an hour or two, while for others it can take a couple of days.

Eric
director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

A key tool for our non-profit

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : From my first inquiry into MonkeyPod I have felt like a very important member of the team.

The ease of operation makes this software most valuable

Nothing I’m a basic user of MonkeyPod software.

Thank you, Eric!

Carl
Development Director (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés

MonkeyPod helps our nonprofit grow.

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : MonkeyPod has provided all the tools we've needed to do a refresh of our development practices.

Integrations between fundraising, CRM, email and accounting really give MonkeyPod great value for the cost.

The fundraising pages could use a design refresh. They feel a bit boxy and a little hard to integrate into our web aesthetic.

il y a 4 mois

Thanks so much Carl! Totally hear you on the fundraising pages. Have you tried our donation embeds? They might be a better fit for your needs, since they give you complete design control over the page they where they appear.

Shannon
Director of Operations (É.-U.)

The Best Value in the Industry

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : All positive. From the demos to the training to the daily usage. Just a really high end product.

Ease of use, wide array of functionality, knowledgeable and helpful staff.

Truthfully have no had a chance to dive deeply into everything yet, but so far I do not have complaints. Our bank does not use Plaid technology and so we are unable to integrate our accounts as or yet. Hoping for that to be resolved in the near future.

Thank you Shannon!

Satya
COO (É.-U.)

Dear MonekyPod, Thank you for saving us from QuickBooks

5,0 il y a 4 mois

I haven't used the software enough to know if there are additional features that would be beneficial.

il y a 4 mois

Thank you, Satya! We love savings folks from Quickbooks! :)