Avis clients sur Dubb

En savoir plus sur Dubb

Dubb est un SaaS de communication vidéo qui vous permet de créer, partager et suivre les performances de vidéos pour optimiser vos ventes et votre marketing.

En savoir plus sur Dubb

I need to explore more of what is available. Glad it saves me money every month over the competitor I had used past 3 years.

I stopped using it because the money I paid was too much. They need to lower the prices a bit.

Dubb - Notes

Dubb a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 80 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Dubb ?

Duaine
Assurance, Auto-entrepreneur

Review of Dubb for Insurance Agents

5,0 il y a 8 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Kathe
Kathe
Founder (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2-10 employés

I love Dubb

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : The customer support team is excellent.

I've been using Dubb for years and I love how easy it is to set up.

Sometimes if you have a long video you can "lose" it, but they have a fix for that. It stays in chrome and you can recover the video and upload it then.

Kymberlee
Consultant (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Outstanding Video Capture Software

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I create videos for client sales, onboarding, quick explainers, and "show me how" videos. Dubb allows me to do this elegantly and effortlessly. I regularly get comments on how fantastic my email videos are, and this is all down to Dubb's easy-to-use system. I haven't used everything Dubb has to offer yet - and I already can't imagine life without it now!

I'll be transparent, the event driving this particular review is an interaction I had with the Dubb support team - they were INCREDIBLE. So patient with me, answered all my questions, helped me figure out the best use case and did so with digital smiles. The software itself is fantastic, and before Dubb, I was using Loom, and this software basically kicks Loom's behind, but as I said, I'm here because their team is SECOND TO NONE. And I'm a sucker for a rock-solid team.

I haven't found anything I don't like about the software...maybe if I were being pedantic, I'd ask for the video rendering speeds to be increased, but honestly, that's nit-picking!

Stephen
Stephen
CEO & Founder (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Dubb is an Amazing Product for 2023 and Beyond!

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We have done several videos which have had quite a number of views and also instructional videos that have generated interest in our company. It's an amazing tool and the ease of use and integrations just continue to grow making the product even better and more valuable!

The most impressive features for dub are it's tracking of user activity, that is how much your video is viewed and where from. I also found it extremely useful to have the outlook integration for existing videos that can be sent out to any customer within seconds. In addition the ability to do a quick video through dub right from outlook is a brand new video is amazing!

The product is extremely easy to use both on the windows platform as well as on Android. I've tried it as well on my iPad and iPhone and it works great

Peter
Owner (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

Dubb springboard

3,0 il y a 6 mois

Dubb enables me to streamline creating videos to integrate with email campaigns and see the results

The Dubb workflow seems clunky and needs an overhaul to simplify and enable the maximum use

Mike
Immobilier, 201-500 employés

You must use DUBB if you want your business to grow!

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : So far it's been amazing!

The ease of use and how professional the videos looked.

Nothing at this time...Everything has been amazing

Scott
Senior Account Executive (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 10 000+ employés

You need DUBB!

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Great! I've interacted with many people on the team including [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. They there are to help.

More than just a video platform! It enables the entire sales process with powerful options like landing pages, calls to action and automations. And, they are constantly listening to customers and adding new features

DUBB offers a lot. You likely won't pick it up in a day but keep going and between their videos and excellent support they will help you get where you want to go!

Jason
President (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

You must use Dubb

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

I love sending amazing video emails Dubb makes it super easy.

The user interface is a little bit clunky, but not horrible.

Rich
Owner (É.-U.)
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Product, Great Value, Easy to Implement

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Speed to market and ease of use is the #1 thing I like about Dubb. The ability to literally adapt the assets the the audience we are delivering to is awesome!

I'd like there to be a few more fields available in the CRM.

Bob
Team Leader (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Dubb centralizes my video usage

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Teleprompter, the ease of use with email, text, and social media. Presets for all campaigns etc.

The basics work out of the box, but for me there is a learning curve to maximize the system

Laura
Laura
owner (É.-U.)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Communicate and Connect with Dubb

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I was in a time crunch and Dubb solved my problem within a couple of hours - including selecting and signing up for the software and completing my project. I think that with as time goes on, I will figure out ways to simplify my outreach process by using more of Dubbs functionality.

I was able to do what I needed quickly and easily the first time I used Dubb. I am not super techie and the day I signed up for an account I completed my project: uploaded my video, added captions, and downloaded the video for use on my webpage.

It does a lot of things, more than I needed at the time, and figuring out all the things it could do seemed complicated to me.

Theresa
Chief Talent Officer (É.-U.)
Recrutement, Auto-entrepreneur

Gamechanger - BEST ROI of any tool hands down - Progressive

Commentaires : I've really had a great experience. Great videos, they are active on Linkedin adding value beyond their technology...they are leaders not just technology geeks #facts!

Company is progressive - always new features - Captions, UI is beautiful, customization CRAZY awesome - I can't believe the options with this tool. The ability to put a header at the top of my video saying Hi Theresa - I want to interview you allows the person to know - it's not generic. Captions built it. You can upload an external video and get captions. Landing pages...it's endless! I've literally made 80k on sending videos...you're silly if you aren't bought into video yet!

None - if something is wrong it's me...just sayin

Heidi
CEO (Canada)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

The most important Tool for our business - a must have in 2020 and beyond

very easy to use, scales and drives our business (sales,)the tool helps to build trust and build lasting relationships with out candidates and clients. It's just so trendy, and cool, and professional, the new way of communication, for the one's that understands - ITS THE NEW WAY OF COMMUNICATION in business. Its a GREAT CRM system. It has it all, you can send campaigns (love that part) with videos ! And the videos you send are interactive, so easy and so useful, our viewers love it and are just amazed with it. We use it daily!

There is nothing that I dont like with Dubb. They are also adding features weekly so their always ahead of their game!

Roberto
Co-founder (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés

I am a Dubb Advocate for 1 major reason!

Commentaires : I love it. I generate sales and influence. It is super fast and the software is always improving!!

I have been a Dubb user a little over 1 year and I have recorded over 1,200 videos due to 1 reason: it gets me results. I have been using one-on-one videos and one-to-many videos in all the phases of my business: lead generation, conversion, customer service and retention. The tool is amazing!

The affiliate software can be more streamlined.

Founder (Canada)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés

The Best Tool to Stand Out

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Differentiating my message from the masses, high open rates & impressed clients

Fast personalized video creation, distribution & tracking

Need to open a new web page to view video

Frank
President (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

Dubb Creates Ideas

Commentaires : The program allowed for instant training of product to staff. Response to customers. Response to prospects. Videos for website... etc.

The product is easy to use. Great features. Great support staff. The more you use the program the more ideas you come up with to expand your use of the software. It can impact your business in many, many ways.

When you watch all the videos, you get overwhelmed momentarily (because the program has so many features that make the creation of various videos easier. After you have walked through the features, it all starts to fall in place quickly.

Andrew
Founder (R.-U.)
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés

Communication made fun and engaging

Commentaires : Fantastic to use, I always recommend it to others. I've found it to be a really engaging way to deliver communicate with people. People seem to like the Emojis too.

It's very easy to record a video in Chrome — I love how it does all the uploading for you. It even titles the video based on what's on your screen - this is powerful magic. The app is handy when you are out and about (maybe in 2022).

The Android app used to crash, but they fixed it, and it works great. So nothing at all.

Felicia
Felicia
The Prosperous Woman Confidence Coach (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

I am happier and work better...

Commentaires : I am a Confidence Coach. I wanted a tool that would allow me to personally connect with my clients that was not just “written emails”, track my follow up communication with clients (CRM), and have the ability to personalize messages minus all the struggle. Dubb is my answer! It is an easy and effective way for me to combine the personal engagement and business tracking side of my business. Using it helps me continue to be happier and work better!

I can send customized videos to my clients easily!

Some features are under the "settings" area so I have to navigate back and further.

Branch Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Amazing Tool For Small Business Owners!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very happy with Dubb! They provide a great service and have helped me grow my business!

It is very easy to screen record, upload videos, and send to clients!

Nothing at this time, this software is meeting my expectations

CDO (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Dubb - make first connections personal again

Commentaires : Amazing team - friendly and genuine

Flexibility and automation tools were top notch!

Mobile app and Chrome tools sometimes feel finickily

Pall
Owner (Islande)

Video messaging really works

Commentaires : It has really changed my business. I get the message quickly and got alot of compliments from clients and is "next level" in communication with clients

Easy to use and quick, quicker then writing an email

I cant say anything bad but if something it has sometime taken me long time to get reply from CS and all the reply is with written email. I dont know why when they reply me why they dont use their own product to reply me with video message

Sonya
Immobilier, 5 001-10 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Best product for my business

Commentaires : Great product. Best customer service. Great user experience

Video features, automation, calls to actions

There are no cons at this time. Dubb is one of my favorite tools.

Hunter
Hunter
Financial Wizard (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Great Product!

5,0 l’année dernière

If you aren't using video marketing software you need to start now. Easy way to make an impact in outreach and follow-up! The free version offers a lot

I had some technical issues that took a little while to resolve

Tohibullah
Tohibullah
Business Owner (Inde)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Amazing Video Marketing tool

Commentaires : Dubb changes my marketing efforts.

This tool is more focused on marketing. Within a short time, you can create an awesome video landing page to grow your business. Easy for analytics.

Absolutely nothing, there has nothing I dislike.

Emily
Emily
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Love Dubb!

5,0 il y a 9 mois

I really like the CTA functions and email integration.

I like the upload speed of dubb the least but its super comparable to other similar products ive used.

Marketing Director (Colombie)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 201-500 employés

Sales and Marketing must have!

Commentaires : We are able to have a branded personalised video which is great! They are easy to reach and have a great customer support team.

Making it quick and easy to pesonalise a message. Customising the branding is a great part of the service and being abe to create your own landing pages and actionable content is awesome.

Its a relatively new app so there are understandably issues they are dealing with but nothing that I dislike.