France Produit local

Avis clients sur Serenytics

4,3 (3) Écrivez votre avis ! France Produit local

En savoir plus sur Serenytics

Serenytics est une plateforme collaborative tout-en-un pour la préparation et la visualisation des données.

En savoir plus sur Serenytics

Non disponible

Non disponible

Serenytics - Notes

3,7
5,0

Serenytics a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 3 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Serenytics ?

Adrien
Data Engineer (France)
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Excellent product value

Commentaires : With Serenytics, we can monitore a huge amount of data, from our back-office, from google analytics, from our own servers...

The tool is really flexible and has a datawarehouse included in the solution. You can create your own datasources and monitore them.

Some visual charts might be missing and less flexibles compare to others dataviz tools...

Ahmed
Responsable Data (France)
Assurance, 11-50 employés

Simplicity and thoroughness

The simplicity of use makes it possible to quickly gain competence and its flexibility allows it to meet all the needs of business analysis, marketing, technical sales, etc.

The lack of proposal of formula during the use, obliges us to go in the documentation to see the various formulas which one can use. So why not propose a drop-down list like that of the variables which will allow us to choose the desired formula.

Louis
Business Analyst (France)
Appareils médicaux, 5 001-10 000 employés

Simplicity and agility

Commentaires : My overall experience with Serenytics is outstanding. It’s not only due to the software itself, but also thanks to the excellent team support. They are fully customer-centric.

This software is user-friendly. After only a few clicks, the administrator can display relevant dashboards. Therefore, it’s easy to develop skills that allow creating and sharing better dashboards. For instance, to achieve my goal, I needed to use a Python script. As I wasn’t qualified to do It, the Serenytics team has helped me. It was beneficial.

It could be great to have a newsletter or an email when they make some changes. Every time, it’s about improvements, but I discover the new feature only when I try something new. I would also love to have statistics about user connections.