Filtrer par :

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur StoreMockups

On page ASO tool for app startups and app entrepreneurs.

En savoir plus sur StoreMockups

14 avis affichés

Jitesh D.
Jitesh D.
Product Manager (Inde)
E-learning, 201-500 employés

Saves a lot of time; Great Value for money

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Screenshots on the app are like the make-or-break thing for apps. If you've been in the app business, you'll know that beautiful screenshots can significantly boost your app's success by converting more users. Putting simply - if you want your users to fall in love with your app at first sight, make sure your screenshots are appealing. Before StoreMockups - I would spend a lot of time browsing through the best screenshot templates by top app brands and try to make something similar. Building these from scratch would take a few hours. After Storemockups - No more browsing or finding the best screenshots. Just choose from a list of templates on StoreMockups, Add your screenshots, Add captions, Customize Font, Backgrounds, Add objects and download instantly. Want to change something - just change it and apply to all and download it. Storemockups saves a lot of time for me.

Best templates to choose from, Change device frames instantly, change the font instantly, apply backgrounds from so many options. Overall, the tool is packed with almost everything that you'd look for as an app entrepreneur. It saves a lot of time for me.

The tool is constantly getting better. While I am really happy with all the features included in the tool, resizing of images before upload is something that I have to do. But, I have spoken to their support team and they've assured me that this is in their pipeline. But, despite this shortcoming, I am overall a happy customer.

Akhilesh S.
CEO (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Amazing tool to SKYROCKET your APP DOWNLOADS and make it look ULTIMATE PROFESSIONAL

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am very much pleased with the performance of storemockups till now. It helped me push downloads of my apps rapidly with very little efforts. I had never thought a good screenshot and app mockup screen software can make such big difference to people.

Probably this is the absolute easiest tool ever I used for making such awesome professional app store screenshos. Its super easy like drag drop and few clicks and you are done. I really found a huge spike in my app downloads after replacing my old play store screenshots with screenshots prepared through StoreMockups. One of the good thing about ScreenMockups is its choie of over 80+ devices which I did not find in any other tool I come across. You can simply pick your device to show your app screenshots within. Translation tool is great to help you release your screenshots in desired language if its a multilingual app or you are targetting a specific language segment. I am really impressed and it seems they are upgrading it regularly so I expect to see some more new features introduced soon and excited about to use them and make my app look a really Professionally designed and managed app. Its just a must have for people like me who have little or no design knowledge and now I do not need to fight with any graphic tool to get Realistic App mockups for hours, I get them in minutes from Storemocups.com

Though till now it has worked great for me and I did not find any issue but I would love to see more fonts in next upgrade and having some calligraphy fonts will be great.

Abdennasser B.
Mobile and Web Applications Consultant (Maroc)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Very helpful tool !

5 l’année dernière

I liked the variety of mockups and how easy and quick it is to get your creatives up and running, I've been using freelancers and buying mockups to wireframe my designs but it got expensive real fast. StoreMockups changed that by cutting the calls i used to make to explain my needs and having to review every design i used to get... now i can do everything myself and if i had a designer do my creatives from me i front him what i already made using this tool and only get charged with the modifications.

I'd have loved if there was a one time payment instead of recurring.

Oliver S.
Developer (Allemagne)

The story of how I increased my app downloads by 300%

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The first thing to say is that I am a user of the first hour of StoreMockups. I have tried almost all screenshot tools before StoreMockups but only StoreMockups could convince me. I was glad that StoreMockups started at the moment I needed it most. I am a software developer and very bad at graphic design. Therefore it was essential for me to find a software solution with which I can create appealing screenshots for my apps. Good looking screenshots are essential in the App - Business. With the right screenshots I could increase my download numbers by 300%.

Here is how StoreMockUps could help me: - You can choose from pre-made templates. This makes it very easy to create appealing screenshots with little effort and knowledge of graphic design - With the integrated translation service you can easily translate the texts on the screenshots into several languages - Once created screenshots can be exported for Android and iOs without additional effort - Numerous settings for background color, text size, text formats, background images and much more - Breathtaking support and constant further development. The development team listens to requests and implements them

- Sometimes minor errors, but the support reacts quickly and the product is still young, so it's not that bad - A way to create screenshots for SmartWatches would sometimes be helpful

Utpal V.
Utpal V.
Founder (Inde)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Easy Screenshots Maker for Busy Appreneurs

5 il y a 2 ans

Eye-catching App Screenshots can inspire users to download the app! All the important metrics of the apps biz such as MAU, DAU, Revenue come in the picture only if the app is downloaded. StoreMockups is a user-friendly app screenshot maker app and provides good templates to choose from and you can change things such as fonts and apply different backgrounds. It is a good time saver for Appreneurs who do not have an in-house graphics design team who can produce the screenshots for them. I hope to see Icon Designer from within StoreMockups. Their Support Team says that I shall get it within the next 3 months as it has been in their development pipeline. I have a team of in-house developers but I have still chosen this tool so my ASO teams can test various screenshots without being overly dependent on our team of designers.

There's nothing that I dislike about the screenshots maker. I am awaiting Icon Designer though.

Tijn F.
Appreneur (Pays-Bas)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Great app screenshots in less time

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Instead of creating all screenshots for the App Store by hand, I am very happy I found StoreMockups. The results are more than great and have increased my downloads. My app finally stands out from the crowd!

The templates you can choose from are marvelous. The app is easy to use and the results are outstanding. I don't need other tools for screenshots anymore.

StoreMockups is being improved all the time. I have found none cons so far.

Aymen C.
Aymen C.
Entrepreneur (Tunisie)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Wonderful tool to save your days

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Storemockups guys are sharung their app store knowldge and experience through this tool, just Forget about spending hours designing your screenshots, this wonderful tool won't only save you days but it will get it done with the click of a button, and even translate them for you

A huge library of highly converting screenshots templates, with a lot of customizations features

Another feature to make featured graphic will be super cool

William H.
Software Developer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Great tool for showcasing your app

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I’ve had a great experience. Great looking screenshots every time.

Very easy to use, update, and experiment with new designs and screenshots

Implementation for all device sizes would be great.

Patrik B.
CEO (Suède)
Jeux vidéos, Auto-entrepreneur

Great tool for professional screens!

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great and I use it in a professional way to quickly create screens for clients apps.

I like how I very quick can create screenshots for my clients apps.

More export functionality for different res.

Ashish P.
Ashish P.
Cofounder (Inde)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Very helpful tool for Play Store

5 l’année dernière

Using this tool, one can play around to optimise the conversation rate on the Play Store.

It would be help if they add more features around their value proposition.

Sagar M.
Co-Founder (Inde)

Great templates

5 l’année dernière

An awesome tool for a non-designer to churn out high-quality screenshots quickly.

Had some account-related issues in the beginning but the team was super quick to fix it.

Erika T.
Marketing Manager (Espagne)

Great New Product

5 l’année dernière

I'm a total newbie and I find the UX really intuitive and simple. You can create great stuff with little experience and probably astounding work as an experienced professional.

It's actually really easy to use. I don't have enough of a background in this to complain.

Ryan O.
CEO (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Professional results not previously possible

4 l’année dernière

Storemockups allows me to achieve a very professional, designer look that I would not be capable of.

iOS screen size requirements have always been a challenge to me, so additional support to assist in this would be appreciated.

Roman M.
CEO (Chypre)
Études de marché, Auto-entrepreneur

Amazing tool to make amazing screenshots for your apps

5 il y a 2 ans

I like it's very easy to use to make impressing screenshots

Working with some elements is very precise so you need to be patient