15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur NordPass Business

Rationalisez la gestion des mots de passe et le contrôle d’accès avec NordPass Business.

En savoir plus sur NordPass Business

It is a well-priced and reliable VPN to use for security, didn't have problems setting it to different countries.

What I don't like about this software Is how expensive it is.

NordPass Business - Notes

3,9

NordPass Business a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 27 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé NordPass Business ?

Stu
Stu
Motion Graphics Designer & Animator (Canada)
Animation, Auto-entrepreneur

Amazing little password manager

All my passwords from Chrome were automatically imported so I didn't need to do any manual adding except for some specific sites where I didn't save the password in the browser. I love the autofill and password generator functions, they really speed up log-ins and sign-ups!

From time-to-time the auto-fill feature doesn't work and simply opens up the software instead meaning I have to copy/paste the password across. It's only a minor issue but having being used to the great time saver of the auto-fill I certainly miss it when it doesn't work properly

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : KeePass et Dashlane for Business

Pourquoi passer à NordPass Business : As a user of NordVPN, I was prompted to try out NordPass and I haven't looked elsewhere since. It does everything I need and is great value

Saajan
Saajan
Security Researcher (Inde)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, Auto-entrepreneur

Free version is a great and also includes all main features

EXCELLENT! The free version is far better than its competitor's free versions. I have been using NordPass for more than a year, so far a really solid app.

Good app but the problem can start with the fact that, "IF the app doesn't have the right permissions granted it doesn't auto-fill or save info correctly sometimes".

Charles
VP (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Had to leave Lastpass due to their abject failure at security

3,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : I miss Lastpass's ease of use. There's really no comparison but we could not handle any more of the security breaches on their part. I would go back in a flash if I thought they had control of their problems. As it is, I feel like I am stuck with an inferior product. What prompted this review is that just today, they released software that no longer autofills your password. Feel free to read that again - the password filling software does not fill your passwords in. This is what your software does and somehow you managed to release software that does not do that. Granted support chat told me they will have a fix out tomorrow but....??? On the upside, unlike Lastpass, they haven't left a door open for hackers to get all my passwords. So far anyway....

I had used Nord VPN for years and found them to be very reliable and straight-forward.

It is a very immature product as compared to Lastpass. The auto-fill functions for both passwording and credit card is sketchy at best. More often than not I have to key in my card. For reasons that are still unknown, shared passwords are almost totally unavailable on a mobile device. The last solution I was given was to delete it and add it back. And the problem isn't that it isn't shared - it is inaccessible EVEN if you were the original owner.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Bitwarden

Pourquoi choisir NordPass Business : Their abject failure in securing the single product that needs to be the most secure.

Logiciel antérieur : LastPass

Pourquoi passer à NordPass Business : My previous experience

Shauna
Founder (R.-U.)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Very Good, Would Highly Recommend

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Very good

It is an easy way to generate good passwords and manage.

I can't copy and paste passwords into it, only out of it. For example if a password is generated for another site, I have to manually input it into nordpass.

Yin
Graduate research assistant (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201–500 employés

Passwords saved AND secured!

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : There are many free services that will save your passwords and eliminate the hassle of keeping track of them, however the security of these services may be questionable. They certainly don't have the additional security measures provided by Nordpass Business.

Nordpass Business not only saves my passwords, it also keeps them securely stored and encrypted. I know that I'm the only person who will have access and I have never lost access to an account since using Nordpass.

While it isn't terribly expensive, I think Nordpass should come free with the purchase of Nord VPN services.

Arzu
Arzu
Digital Marketing Manager (Turquie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Life Saver of the Digital Area

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It really feels safe! And the bonus is it's really user-friendly. It has a really trackable dashboard to see all your information from one place.

I am happy that I was able to discover many pro features in the 1-month pro plan trial. It really is amazing at storing our passwords and creating new passwords on the fly! It also keeps your personal information for example, addresses, phone numbers, and card information. It means yo do not need to write your address manually all the time when you submit a form.

Unfortunately, sometimes the application makes me log out. I do not why but I think it's because of security maybe. But anyway it makes things a little bit harder. Also, I think the pricing is a little bit high.

Marcelo
Marcelo
Partnerships Manager (Canada)
Banque, 51–200 employés

Great software to secure and manage your passwords

Commentaires : My experience with NordPass has been great so far. I've been using it for a few weeks, after transitioning from another tool and I really find it more user friendly, faster and reliable. Definitely recommended!

The software is very easy to use and intuitive. Also, their encryption algorithm is one of the most advanced and safest in the market. Finally, their plans are also very affordable and great for individual users, families and companies.

Sometimes the auto-fill doesn't work for certain browsers (like Safari on a Macbook). Also, their free trial doesn't allow you to be logged in multiple devices at the same time.

Ugne
Analytics Team Lead (Lituanie)
Production audiovisuelle, 201–500 employés

A useful, lightweight tool with some issues

Commentaires : I would say its performance is acceptable, given the low price point.

The software is simple & does what it promises. It is significantly better than sharing passwords in Slack from both the security side & the convenience side.

Sometimes it feels buggy or laggy, passwords do not get auto filled even though you are logged in, then you are forced to restart everything or wait until it starts working. When you copy a password from the app, it also does not always get copied on the first try, and so that makes the experience less smooth.

Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Great tool for password management

Commentaires : Overall, everything works fine, it does the job and you can use it on multiple devices without the need to remember strong passwords.

Easy to use software for password management. Password generator is very helpful as well, it generates very strong passwords without the need to remember them. Moreover, it's great that the tool could be used on multiple devices.

Sometimes there's miscommunication between browser and NordPass. For example, when the password is updated, NordPass doesn't notice that change and you only have old password on the app. Moreover, it doesn't recognise browser extensions. For instance, when you want to use browser extension where you need to log in, NordPass doesn't recognise the extension and it only sees the URL of the website that you're visiting, so it suggests wrong autofill option.

Tiara
Front Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Most cost effective password safe

There is a browser extension for almost every mainstream browser, autofill is great, and there is an emergency recovery mode.

Compared to other password managers, the features here are pretty limited. Types of entries, number of entries, and certain passwords are constrained, which can be a bit of a let down.

Bryan Jerico
Bryan Jerico
Técnico TI (Pérou)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

NordPass protege tus accesos y contraseñas

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Estoy encantado con esta aplicacion, sin duda es la mejor. Me ayuda al proteger mis contraseñas en sitios vulnerables.

Que detecte mis contraseñas seguras, antiguas, o pocas seguras y ademas que me avise el nivel de seguridad que tiene cada una de ellas.

Me hubiera gustado poder administrar mejor los accesos y bajar un poco el precio

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : NordVPN

Taylor
Account Analyst (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

User Friendly and works great

It is very easy to use takes seconds and allows you to change location

There are some apps that operate slower when this vpn is on

Rosa maria
Rosa maria
Operaria de Limpieza (Pérou)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501–1 000 employés

Mi mejor aliado es NordPass

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Estoy usando este software y cada acceso que tengo siempre me avisa desde que dispositivo se ha iniciado.

Me gusta que detecte mis contraseñas guardadas y las importe, me encanta como este software protege mis accesos.

El precio es cómodo pero quisiera que lo bajaran un poco

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : NordVPN

Shivam
YouTube creator (Inde)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Nord is always develop best software!

Commentaires : All over experience is amazed ! I love with Nord but I am student so I don't have money to buy this and my parents never buy this for me

Just can't believe it ! This is best password manager I use Nord Products every time and this NordPass have really good feature . Nord Pass easily manage your all passwords and credit cards and information's I am using Nord Pass i always forget my all password and then I need to forget it but after i got NodePass I don't need to forget my password ! and its also trustable to use this If you always forget your password so i think this is the best to use this !

All features good but I think this is expensive for student who always forget password and try to give update's in month week

Viche
Payment Specialist (France)
Services financiers, 501–1 000 employés

A great way to ensure your privacy .

The connection speed is usually really quick . You can pick IPs from different regions all around the world . Their security protocol is top-notch and gives peace of mind .

The interface is clunky ,hard to navigate and full of a lot of features I have never had a need to use .

Gwen
Owner (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Free for Most Features

Commentaires : NordPass has taken the place of Google for my password storage and credit card vault. The encryption seems safer. I was able to import my passwords, which was a huge plus. Also, I am able to continue to use fingerprints for my log ins.

I am finding the free version of NordPass to have everything I need, but if security breech protection is high on your list, then the paid version is one of the most affordable. The free version allows you to install on multiple devices, but you can only log into one at a time.

NordPass is lacking in its ability to autofill mobile app forms.

Matteo
Product Manager (Italie)
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

It makes you feel safe but with a little bit of effort

4,0 l’année dernière

The fact that it generates new passwords and so you don't have to think about a new one everytime

It's not so immediate to understand the first times: for example, I didn't learn immediatly that you have to copy and paste the new generated passwords from this application to the one with the new password. I tought the system was more "direct".

Harrison
Manager (R.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Great password manager

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Keeping a secured file of my most important passwords and log in details. Being able to lock them behind two factor authenticated password wall is massive peace of mind

The auto recognition and changes of passwords can sometimes feel clunky. Aka creating multiples of accounts for the same site instead of it changing the password

Hannah
Ophthalmologist (Taïwan)
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur

Full featured despite it being the free version

I like the ability to securely synchronize the data so I don't have to worry about losing the device where the app is installed which was the issue with my previous password manager.

Can't complain because it's free. The features provided in the free version are already great. But I feel that the regular price of the full product is somewhat steep so I haven't yet decided to get that.

Ariel
Ariel
Marketing manager (Argentine)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

Easy to use but a bit intense

4,0 il y a 4 mois

I like how well it works with apps downloaded in my laptop and how fast it’s syncing when i take my mobile.

It doesnt work well if you also use another password manager. It covers the other and doesnt allow you to choose it. Also it requires an password entry instead of a dactilar passkey

alejandro
ad engineer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Nordvpn trusted

Commentaires : better gui and quickly login, the autofill helps a lot to the users to fill forms without show the password

excellent software if you want a trust software, quickly login, master password to login, backup in the cloud with a good price, it is good with the autofill if you like it, it has password generator and you can choose the option to generated it with a good security.

as all the company's then can suffer security risk and lost your info, the fill option can share iinfo if you do not know how to handle it

Hammad
Network Engineer (Pakistan)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Good Password Manager

Commentaires : its great application we can generate random password and keep it safe.

this software is best because we don't need to remember password even you can manage random generated password as well. because we can login with single click.

as I am using trial version it has some limitation like I cannot use this software all my device at the same time. and it should be free as chrome and Firefox provide same service free of cost.

Paul
CTO (Finlande)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Ok password tool

It works. Nothing fancy, but nothing clearly broken.

Can it be trusted? There are better alternatives like Bitwarden available.

Federico
Manufacturing engineer (Italie)
Automobile, 51–200 employés

NordPass

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Ottima app , dalla grafica alla funzionalità . La uso insieme per la memorizzazione delle mie password e di altri dati sensibili

Software eccellente nella gestione password, in più è integrato in un ecosistema di software .

Forse il costo anche se giustificato dalla qualità del servizio offerto

Umer
Accountant (Pakistan)
Automatisation industrielle, 51–200 employés

I Really Like this VPS software

Commentaires : I like NordPass & bought the 2 year plan along with Nord VPN. The Home screen is very detailed because to see my Notes, Personal Info, & Payment Info, I access them on the Browse page.

Some of the pro features I like most is it keep password in a secure vault No need to remember thousand of different passwords. I can create a strong password by just one click. Not only passwords I can store credit card or personals details as well. It support desktop and mobile both platforms

for using it in some applications I have to first copy my password from NordPass, then go into my application and paste it, because it does not prompt autofill